My Son and I Ask Paul Over

Story Info
Son and friend and I get together.
1.2k words
4.03
14.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few months since that night my son Carl caught me sucking Paul's cock. I think about it every day how Carl and I ended up sucking each other in a 69. And how his finger felt in my ass and the thought of his nine inches up me. And what he said that night about the 3 sum. You remember my son Carl now 19. Hadn't been with Paul since that night. Carl and I was enjoying each other often since then. But just oral satisfaction. Decided it was time to get a hold of Paul. Carl and I was sitting at the table having dinner. He was now working day shift which gave us much more time together.

"Carl. I've been thinking a lot lately about that 3 sum you suggested."

"Really," Carl replied. "So have I."

"I'm going to call Paul and see if he's up for it." I told him.

"Great dad. I would love to get a taste of his cock. He has a really nice cock. I've been thinking about it since I first saw it that night." Carl said.

"You can have a taste but I'm finishing it off." I said.

"That's fine dad. Because I'm going to finish in your ass." Carl replied with a smirk on his face.

"That was my plan son." I said.

I called Paul and he answered within a few rings.

"Hello Bob, How have you been." Paul said.

"Doing great." I replied. "Sorry I haven't gotten in touch with you sooner. I've been enjoying some private times with my son."

"No problem. I understand and think that is great." Paul replied. "So, what's up."

"Well, Carl and I would like to know if you would like to come over. He wants a taste of your cock. And I too want another taste." I explained.

"I would be delighted to join you. Let me get a shower and I'll be right over," Paul replied with excitement in his voice.

"Just come over" I told him. "We can all shower together."

"Sounds like fun. See you soon." Paul said and hung up.

It was about 15 minutes and there was a knock on the door.

"Is that you Paul," I asked being I was nude.

"Yes," he replied.

I opened the door standing behind it in case a neighbor might walk by. Wouldn't be a good thing if someone saw.

"Come in," I told him.

Paul came in and I shut and locked the door behind me. Paul turned and we hugged each other and gave each other a deep passionate kiss.

"Go ahead and get undressed." I said.

Paul wasted no time and was stripped bare in less than a minute.

"A little excited are we," I stated taking ahold of his already hard cock.

With a little shiver he said he was and took hold of my now hard cock.

"Let's head to the bathroom. Carl is already in the shower waiting." I said to Paul leading him by his cock.

We entered the shower and Carl greeted us both with a kiss and a jerk of our cocks. We proceeded to lather each other up with a little lingering in certain areas. We rinsed all the soap off and all 3 took a hold of a hard cock. We were standing there jerking each other off.

"I'm happy that you and your father were able to get past the initial shock," Paul said to Carl.

"Yes, it was a bit of a shock. But dad and I talked about it and I ended up sucking his cock for him." Carl told him. "I asked if you had sucked him and he said no. That I had come in before you had a chance to."

"That was very good of you to do that for your dad."

"I enjoyed it so much that dad and I have been sucking each other's cocks since that night." Carl told Paul.

Without hesitation, Paul squatted down between me and my dad. Taking both our cocks in his hands.

"I didn't get to suck you Bob. And I really want to feel your sons beautiful cock in my mouth."

Paul first took my cock in his mouth. He was taking every inch of it while he stroked my sons cock. Mmmmm he moaned as he worked my cock. A few minutes later he pulled off and slid his lips over my sons cock. This went on for about 15 minutes with him rotating from one cock to the other.

"Damn, I love both your cocks," Paul said. "I know I'm going to want this to be a regular thing."

"I see no reason why it can't be," I replied.

And then Carl squatted down and sucked Paul and my cocks. It was beautiful watching my son take my cock in his mouth. Than another man's. He sucked us for about 20 minutes. He stood up and just smiled.

"Okay, I think it's time to do what I have wanted," I said.

I bent over in front of my son with Paul standing in front of me.

Carl knew exactly what it meant and lathered up my ass with some soap. He slid two fingers in to help loosen me up a little. Hell. I think it wouldn't have been needed I was so ready. I took Paul's cock in my mouth and started deep throating him right away.

After fingering my hole for a few minutes he pulled them out. I felt the head of my sons cock against my man pussy. I started pushing back. I wanted his cock in me so bad. He pushed forward and I felt the head enter me. The feeling was unbelievable. I almost shot my load on the shower floor right than.

"Oh son. That feels good. Give me the rest of your cock when you want."

With one thrust my son buried all of that beautiful 9 inches in me. He slowly pulled back than slammed his cock in me again.

I was moaning on Paul's cock from the pleasure I was feeling. My son fucking my tight man pussy and Paul now thrusting his cock into my throat.

"Dad. Your ass is so hot and tight. It feels wonderful. I want to fill your ass with my hot cum." Carl said.

I pulled off Pauls cock long enough to tell my son I wanted him to fill me with his cum. To pound me hard until he had emptied his balls in his dad's ass.

I felt my balls start to draw up and I shot my load on the shower floor. Paul started cumming in my mouth just as my son started filling my ass with his hot cum. They both didn't stop until they had given me every drop of cum they had.

I felt a little disappointed as they pulled their cocks out of me. But I knew this wouldn't be the last time.

"That was wonderful." I told them. "We will do it again. Next time Paul, I want to feel your cock in my ass."

"I would be happy to oblige," said Paul.

We stood there holding each other for a few minutes. Exchanging kisses. I shut the water off and we got out and dried off. We went out to the kitchen and sat around the table making plans for our next get together. Tomorrow. lol