Family Fun Time Pt. 03

Story Info
The twins join the family business along with Chris's Mom.
3k words
4.31
6.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met Ariel at the motel office in the morning and explained our project.

"Ariel, this is about sex and how all of us can profit off of it in a safe way. People booking an online session must prove they are negative and disease-free. It is easily done by coming a day early for testing here in the room next to the office." Tim explained.

"The way it works is they go to our online site and look at photos of who is available. There is a video of that person being fucked with someone, basically one of us, and they enter their information and pay online. They can book one or more and the cost is applied for however they choose to have sex. The fee is split 50/50 between us and you." Chris continued.

"Also, as part of the compensation, we have an apartment complex next to the motel, and you will also have free housing. They are three-bedroom units, so we will have three family members, or more if they are married, in each unit. We will also have birth control implanted which lasts 6 months unless you want to be in the surrogate program, where a couple that wants a child, but is unable to conceive one, the guy will come in during your fertile time, usually 3 days, and breed you until you become pregnant and carry their child. If he is not able to produce a child, we will have someone here breed you, or whoever is planning to get pregnant. The rates for this are high, paid out over the nine-month term. After you are pregnant, you can continue to have sex with others at a higher rate since some guys like to fuck pregnant women." Tim continued explaining. "Any questions?"

"I want to do this," Ariel stated. "The money looks good so when can I start?

"We want to film you having sex with both Chris and I. I understand you are a virgin?"

"I have only made out with guys, no one has popped my cherry yet," she responded.

"Okay, I am going to do that, and Chris will take your anal virginity. Some guys like to fuck an ass."

"Will this hurt?"

"Common question. It will hurt just a little then the pleasure will be awesome. We have a room set up for filming, and you can begin to move into your apartment today. We are interviewing your twin brothers this afternoon and thought if they are interested in putting the three of you in the same apartment. You are free to have sex with them, we hope you do, family sex is so much fun. Your information will go up on the website this afternoon, and we should start getting bookings within the week. We will pay you for today, so you have some money. We have a negligee for you to put on in the room, we want to welcome you and are glad you are joining us." Tim said.

We walked over to the room. We had two camera people set up waiting for us with microphones on booms to pick up the sound.

Tim sat on the edge of the bed, slipped out of his clothes, and pulled Ariel next to him, putting her hand on his hard cock and he leaned in and kissed her.

Moving his mouth down her next, kissing, he slipped the strap of her black negligee down her shoulders exposing her breasts.

"You have very lovely beasts," Tim said, grasping them with his hands, and continuing to kiss her neck. He cupped her breasts lifting them as she began to kiss him, their tongues Frenching.

Laying her down on the bed, he spread her vagina open so the camera person could zoom in with a full exposure of her cunt. Tim lapped at her, licking her folds and then tongue fucking until he could feel the resistance of the membrane on his tongue.

Laying next to Ariel on the bed, Tim grasp the back of her neck and pulled her down to his cock so guys could watch her give a blow job. She used her fingers to hold Tim up while she began to suck on his erect head and shaft, going up and down his smooth skin.

While she massaged his cock with her mouth, he massaged her back with his hands, enjoying the pleasure of being sucked.

"You taste so good," she said. You have cum on the tip of your cock that tastes yummy. Am I doing good?"

" You are doing well for the first time, guys are going to love you." Tim said.

Laying her back on the bed, Tim got between her legs, lifting them on his shoulder, and brought his cock to her entrance, using a tube of lube to coat his cock and her opening.

Slipping his head slowly into her opening, he pushed until he had broken her cherry and then went all the way inside. She had grasped the sheets as he went in.

Ariel began to let out moans as she had her first orgasm. Her ass bucking up and down on the bed.

"I am going to fill you right now," Tim said, thrusting hard into her as he jerked and his cum filled her.

"That feels so good. I like this she said. I can't wait to be fucked again."

"Well, we will take care of that right now as Chris takes my place and fucks you sweet ass," Tim stated.

Chris got on the bed and repositioned Ariel. On her knees, he spread her cheeks so the camera could zoom in and she, her pucker. He played with the hole inserting his lubed finger then a second to show how tight she was.

Chris instructed her to get between his legs and suck his cock to get him to rock hard. She was licking up and shaft then sucking his head into her mouth. All 8 inches might be a task for this new experience, but she did well.

Getting her back on her knees, ass in the air, Chris rimmed her bud. The camera closed in with his tongue curled and inside. He played with her ass with his fingers and then interchanged with his tongue. They had shown her how to douche before they started to rim her.

With his middle finger, he stroked her up till his finger would go no deeper.

Slapping her ass, he lubed her up and his cock and started to move inside.

"This will hurt a bit until I get through your muscled ring. Push out as I push in and it will help me slide inside." Chris instructed her.

"Oh, that hurts," she said.

"Just push out and breathe," he told her.

Chris slapped her ass with each stroke inside. She was now moaning with pleasure as he was balls deep inside.

Turning her on her side, next to the edge of the bed, he stepped onto the floor and inserted back inside. The camera was able to show her ass being fucked and her cunt still leaking from Tim's fuck.

On her back, Chris crawled back onto the bed and began to fuck again. He pulled out allowing the camera to catch her pucker, now opened wide, then went back inside until he shot his load in her.

Pulling out, the camera showered his cum sliding out of her hole down to her cunt.

"You did a good job," Tim said. "We enjoyed fucking you and look forward to doing it again. We will get you showered, one of our assistants has arrived so we have some paperwork to sign and she will take you over to your apartment."

An hour later twin brothers Carl and Mike, 20 years old, came to the office.

"Het guys,' Chris said as he and his cousin Tim got up and embraced them. "Welcome to our motel. Glad you applied to work for us."

The cousins went over the information about the business, answered their questions, and asked if they were interested in the information they had been told.

"Hey," Carl said, "Our dad told us in life you need to find something you like to do, then find someone who would pay you to do it. Well, Mike and I love sex, with each other and with others, and this seems to be a great way to do it."

"We need to run a test to make sure you are negative and disease free, it's a simple prick of your finger. We have a test kit here." Tim said, taking the needle, pricking their finger, and putting their blood on a test strip and then in a tester.

"You come out alright," Christ told them. "The next thing we need is to have you join us in one of the motel rooms. We have a video team to film you having sex so we can put it on our website and have people book you. This is Karen, one of your cousins." Chris told them as he introduced Karen.

"Karen is our office manager," Chris continued. "She also works for bookings as well. We are going to film both of you making love with Karen, then we will have you having sex with each other for those guys who want to book a session. With Karen we are doing a threesome, if booked, its more money."

We went over to the room we were using for filming, had them strip and the three of them stood at the end of the bed.

Karen got down on her knees between them, grasping each of their cocks, sucking on one, then alternating to the other, back and forth as they became hard.

Laying on the bed, Carl wasted no time sliding his lubed cock into her tight pussy. Mike stood on the edge of the bed with Karen sucking his cock.

With Carl slamming into her pussy, Karen was banging her head up and down Mike's cock, grasping his balls with one of her hands while the other massaged her breast. Her pussy was trimmed with her pubic hairs shaved in a diamond pattern, her breasts were full, not extremely large but amply filled out, and her tits were hard.

Switching places, Karen lay backward on top of Mikes's chest, his cock now slamming into her as he edged back and forth inside. Carl was standing on the bed, his cock now in Karen's mouth. Her bests were bouncing up and down while she was sucking and being fucked.

Mike slipped his cock down and entered her puckered ass, driving his cock hard into her, the camera person capturing close-up shots of the penetration.

Mike continued to slam in her, his long ball sac was banding into her pussy as she continued to suck on Carl's cock. Soon Mike was unloading into her ass, cum dripping out. Carl got behind her as Mike got off the bed and slid into her pussy, balls deep he moved in and out until he also was unloading.

Afterward, they stood at the end of the bed, sandwiching Karen in between them, thanking her for the pleasure of her body.

Without much waiting, Carl and Mike began to make out, French kissing, sucking down each other's neck and sucking on their nipples.

Carl laid back on the bed as Mike straddled him, facing forward so they could look into each other's eyes, and slid down on Carl's hot, hard cock.

"You feel so good in me Carl, I love fucking you."

"Bro, I enjoy pushing my cock deep inside, I look forward to this job, fucking you and others, having my ass filled with cum and filling their asses with mine."

They continued to fuck until Carl again unloaded, this time in his twin brother.

We sent them up to the office with Karen to get the paperwork signed, keys issued and the boys on the schedule. We had them go to the apartment their sister Ariel was using, they would have the other two bedrooms.

Chris and Tim had their next appointment, application, coming to the office in thirty minutes, Chris's mom, Teressa.

"Hey Mom," Chris said, getting up from the desk and hugging her when she came into the office. "I was surprised to see you applied to work for Tim and me."

"Well," she started, "Your father and I had a very active sex life. It seems you took after us. We were active in the swinging community and had many single and couples we played with until he died in the car accident. I have been a bit lonely and when I saw your ad for sex workers I thought this would fill my niche of activity and make me some money as well. I hope this doesn't embarrass you."

"No Mom, I am glad you applied, and of course, there is no turning you down. You can stay at one of the apartments here or your house."

"I will be moving here, I sold the house, it was too big, and when I decide I've made enough money, I plan to travel the world, so I won't need a home, you know, live on cruise ships."

"Sounds like a cool plan, Mrs. Boren," Tim said.

"Looks like you boys have created a money maker. You make money and your employees do well also. So what do I have to do to be hired?" His mom asked.

"Karen took your blood to make sure you are disease-free. She texted you passed. We make sure everyone is, including the clients, before you meet them in the motel. We also make a video of you having sex so clients can select whom they want to spend time with from our website. We have a video crew set up in one of the rooms now. Once we get you online, then we will book appointments. You set your schedule by posting what times you are available. The more you book, the more you make. We split 50/50. After the video, Karen will get you signed with the paperwork, on the schedule, and into your apartment. We have three-bedroom apartments, so we will have two other rooms occupied with you. Sound, okay?"

"Sounds great boys," she said. "Who do I make the video with?"

"Tim and I. I'll be honest I have wanted to make love with you for some time and I know you will be booked solid, you are such a cougar, or as my friends said, a MILF."

"This is going to be fun."

"Follow us, I will be fucking your cunt, and Tim your ass. Ignore the camera crew and enjoy us pleasuring you."

We walked over to the room, had Mom strip as we hung our clothes, and started with the video.

Chris's Mom, Teresa, pushed Chris back on the bed and sat on his face.

"Chris, you ready for a snack?" she asked riding her pussy on his face, his tongue exploring her folds.

Chris had his tongue going into her tight pussy, and she had leaned down and was sucking his cock. She popped his cock in and out of her mouth, jerking his cock with her hand as he became fully extended.

"Oh Chris, that feels so good, suck my clit please," she said as she bobbed back again on his hard cock. "I need your cock inside me."

Teresa brought her cunt atop his cock, turning her body with his back to her, playing with her breasts while she bounced up and down on his 8-inch rod.

"You are big and thick just like your dad," she stated. "I hope I get to fuck you regularly."

"Oh Mom, you can fuck me anytime you want. You are skilled riding me, and your cunt tasted so good."

Chris started to drill her, pushing up fast from the bottom. His mom was playing with her cunt while he rammed into her.

"Oh yes, that's it Chris, fuck mommy. Are you ready, mommy is going to have an orgasm," she said as she squirted on his cock. The camera crew zoomed in to capture her fluids flowing out onto his cock and balls.

"Oh yeah, I love it," she moaned, her breasts bouncing up and down as they both caught a rhythm for their strokes in and out.

She turned to face Chris and Tim lubed her pucker and his cock, pushing inside, Teresa sandwiched in between them.

"Oh wow," she moaned as they both fucked her. Chris had been fucking for some time and shot his load deep into his mom. He sides out from underneath and Tim positioned his aunt with her ass up and banged his cock and balls deep into her ass.

"Aunt Teresa, you like this cock inside you," Tim asked.

"Yes, fuck me hard and deep, I want to hear you slapping against my skin, fuck me and bang those balls."

Tim slapped her ass as he went deeper and faster, the room was filled with the sound of his slapping skin against skin. Tim had moved his cock under her mouth, and she sucked off the cum which he had still on his cock.

"I'm getting ready to let loose," Tim said, shooting streams of cum into her ass.

They finished up and went to the showers to clean off.

"That was fun, I enjoyed you, Mom," Chris said as he soaped his mother's pussy cleaning her up.

"I can't wait to have another go-round," she said. "I hope the video gets me lots of appointments."

"No doubt it will," Tim said. "It will be up tonight, so hopefully you will be making some money tomorrow."

"Did you bring your clothes to spend the night?" Chris asked. "The apartments are furnished."

"I have everything I need in the car, the house sold furnished which makes this easy," Teresa said.

"Tim and I will help you unload your car when you are done with Karen, and then we will take you for a nice seafood dinner," Chris said, kissing his mom deeply and then escorting her to the office.

They got her settled, went out to dinner, and then Tim and Chris went to their house above the office and made love before settling in for the night, and another exciting day of interviews.