Family Fun Time Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom invites brothers and sister to join.
3.2k words
3.97
9.2k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are things going Mom?" Chris asked as they had joined others in the apartment's hot tub.

"It has been a busy two weeks; I think I have had clients two or three times each day. Not complaining, the money is excellent." She responded.

"I am glad to hear that, everyone treated you nice."

"More than nice, the tips were also big. I am not lacking in sexual satisfaction, that is for sure. I was telling your brothers and sisters about how much I have made. They are coming this afternoon to talk to you about coming to work for you."

"That is good to hear."

"Yeah," someone else said. "If we make the money we make, we can only imagine what you and Tim are making."

"Not enough," Chris laughed.

Everyone was in the hot tub in the nude. Some were enjoying the tub and the feel of a body pressed against them as they made love with cousins.

"Mom, come on over and let me feel your body against mine," Chris asked.

She floated her body against her sons chest as he played with her erect nipples. He kissed her neck as he worked her breasts with his hands, then down to her cunt and back kneading her breasts.

"Chris, that feels so nice, I love your hands on my body." His mom said.

Her ass was moving up and down on his erect cock as he played with her.

Moving her to the ledge of the hot tub, Chris spread his mother's legs and began to suck on her folds, his tongue going inside lapping at her cunt.

His mom, Teresa, arched her back so her cunt was lifted higher, Chris had his mouth sucking her juices as the jects from the hot tub flowed under her.

She moved her feet on his shoulders giving him greater access as he continued to suck.

Getting out of the pool, she lay on one of the lounge chairs as Chris got on top and slipped his cock inside her. She bounced with the tempo of his fucking her until they both had cum.

"You are so good at this," Chris told his mother. "I love fucking you."

"We will have to plan an evening. Right now, I have to run, I have someone coming in an hour and I need to get cleaned up and dressed. Thanks, son, you are so skilled at making me feel well fucked."

"Guess I have appointments with my siblings," Chris said wrapping a towel around his body and heading above the offices to his bedroom.

His first meeting was with his sister Glenda. She was 5 years older than him. He explained the setup, the free apartment, and the financial arrangement. He explained how they made a video of her being fucked so it could be posted on the website for bookings.

"Who is going to make the video with me?" she asked.

"I will. Problem?" Chris answered. "I just fucked Mom, so I have no problem with incest, do you?"

"Well," she paused. "I have not had sex with a family member, but it will not be a problem."

"Good. Then let's go over to the room we have set up for filming. The crew is waiting. When we get there, you can disrobe in the bathroom and set your clothes on the hooks in there and I will do the same then we can get into the bed and go from there."

Glenda sat with her back against the headboard and Christ got on the bed and started making out with her. He suckled on her breasts while his hand was between her legs, sliding into her pussy.

She pulled his face toward her, their lips meeting and their tongues playing part in the kissing. She sucked on his lips and then inserted her tongue back into his mouth.

Turning around on her knees, her ass pushed back, Chris sucked her ass cheeks, then moved toward her ass, rimming her as she was on all fours.

He was working his tongue into her ass hole, she was biting her lip as he swirled his tongue inside her. He leaned back and kissed her, then turned so she could take his cock into her mouth.

Working all 8 inches of his cock into her mouth and down his throat, Chris grunted with the attention and pleasure she was bringing. He then began to kiss her again, sharing the pre-cum she had taken from his cock head.

Going behind Glenda, Chris eased his hard cock up into her ass. Slowly fucking her, in and out, deep until his balls were against her ass cheeks. She was rubbing her cunt hard as he fucked her ass.

It was slow and sensual. She began to squirt as he pumped into her ass.

"Oh, that feels so good," she commented as he continued to grind inside her.

Grabbing a damp cloth that was on the nightstand, Chris washed his cock off, then turned her on her back. Setting his legs on his shoulders he slipped his cock into her wet cunt, pushing down until he had filled her canal with his cock. She raised to meet his thrusts until they both climaxed, he pulled out shooting streams of cum onto her belly.

"Am I hired," she said as he rose off the bed.

"You were great sis," he said taking her hand and leading her into the bathroom where they showered together, he cleaned his cum off her body and then toweled her off."

"Karen is our office manager," he said. "She has some paperwork to have you sign if you want to continue. We have keys to an apartment for you, and two others. Probably brothers or sisters or both. And get you on schedule when you are ready to start.

Two of my older brothers came to the office, Karen escorted them into the office and closed the door. I stood to shake their hands when Jacob pulled me in for a hug and gave me a kiss on my lips, followed by Daniel who slid his tongue along my lips.

"That was a surprise," I said, showing them to the couch and I sat on the chair on the other side of the coffee table. "It's been 4 or 5 years since I have seen both of you."

"Mom told us what you have going on here and we are both interested in making some money doing what we enjoy," Jacob said.

"I didn't know you were in contact with anyone in the family," I responded.

"We have always kept in contact with mom, it was dad who kicked us out of the house and didn't agree with our lifestyle." Jacob went on. "When he caught us in bed together, he said he wouldn't have any gays in his house. We were in our senior year of college, we loved each other, so we quietly moved out and felt everyone would feel the same about us. Mom contacted us at the college and has stayed in touch. It seems from what she said that you don't agree with what dad thought. We were sorry to hear he died from cancer for mom's sake."

"I'm glad to see you again and I am sure we can find a place for you to make money with us. Our cousin Tim and I started this place and have been surprised how profitable it is for both us and our workers."

"Brother, we should point out, that we are married to each other, and have no problem having sex with others, but we are totally gay, so we would look for guys who enjoy gay sex." Daniel pointed out.

"We can do that on the website," Chris informed them. "We have an apartment with free rent, everyone at this point is related. There are three bedrooms, so we fill the bedrooms and it seems all the family enjoys sex outside the workplace. I made love to Mom this morning in the hot tub and your sister Glenda came on board today, I also fucked her for the video online for people to book her. You set your schedules online for when you are available, either singly or together. Mom likes money so she usually has 2 or three appointments a day. Everyone is tested before they get a room at the motel to meet with the workers. Any questions?"

"When can we start?" Daniel asked. "We sold all our stuff and are ready to start ASAP."

"The first thing we need to do is make a video so people can watch you in action to decide who they want to book. Usually, we do an individual video with me, but in your case, we will make one with the three of us. The joys of being the owner, I get to fuck a lot. I am sure Tim will also want to bed you two, but not today he is out of town. He and I, like you two, or an item, though not married, and we are bi-sexual. We also take on customers from time to time. Are you ready to make a video? I have a crew set up in a room in the motel where we make the films."

"Of course, we would enjoy sharing our bodies with you." Said Daniel.

"Follow me out, I will have Karen get the paperwork ready and the keys to the apartment so you can move right in. We will go into the bathroom and douche before we fuck, I have a hose there and we have the same set-up in the apartment bathrooms, we want everyone to be douched before they entertain paying customers."

Jacob and Daniel climbed onto the bed after they left the bathroom. Jacob pulled off Daniel's shirt and slid his jeans off.

"I like those blue underwear," he told Daniel, his hands massaging his cock, his mouth kissing his lips. He pulled off his shirt and then went down on Daniel's underwear, kissing and sucking through the fabric.

Jacob rolled on his back while they continued to kiss, Daniel stretched out on top of him, their cocks pressed against each other with Daniel sucking his brothers' tits. Getting between his legs, Daniel pulled off his brother's jeans exposing his grey underwear. He crawled back up to his mouth, their cocks now pressed against the underwear as they continued to make out.

Jacob was tenting in his underwear and Daniel didn't waste any time sucking his brother through the cloth when Chris walked into the room.

Chris entered without a shirt, showing off his six-pack abs. Jacob and Daniel got off the bed, and the three of them began to French kiss. Daniel pushed Chris back onto the bed, then they climbed on either side and continued to kiss. Daniel was massaging Chris through his jeans, and as Jacob and Chris continued to kiss, Daniel unbucked his belt sliding his jeans off his body onto the floor on the side of the bed. Chris was wearing tighty whities.

They slipped out of their underwear and Daniel leaned across Chris who was Frenching his brother, Daniel, sucking his brother's cock into his mouth. Soon Chris had Jacobs's cock in his mouth, Daniel was sucking Chris and Jacob was reaching across playing with Daniel's now erect cock.

They continued to switch positions, sucking on each other's cock and playing with each other's asses.

Daniel jerked Chris's cock while he and Jacob alternated pushing their cock into Chris's mouth. The two camera people were moving around the bed, zooming in on the action.

With Chris laying on his stomach, sucking on Jacob's cock, Daniel got behind and was slapping his cock against Chris's ass, sliding up and down his ass crease with his cock.

Daniel grabbed some lube and fingered it into Chris's ass then lubed his own cock.

"You want it brother?" he asked Chris.

"Yeah, I want it, get that cock inside me," Chris replied as Daniel put the head of his cock against his brother's pucker pushing inside.

Chris continued to suck his brother Jacob's cock while Daniel moved in and out his ass, fucking him deep with his eight inch cock.

Now up on all fours, Chris gave greater access to Daniel whose big bull ball sac was banding hard against his ass. Chris and Jacob were not making out as Chris grunted his pleasure at being fucked hard.

Chris changed positions and was going a reverse cowgirl on Daniel's cock, sliding back and forth atop his erections.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck, you feel so good inside me, oh god keep fucking me," Chris moaned.

Soon Daniel filled his ass with cum and Jacob got behind him and slammed his cock inside Chris and started to fuck him. Daniel got up to his head and pushed his cum covered cock into Chris's mouth for him to suck.

On all fours, Chris was taking it doggy style from his older brother. Jacob let loose with ropes of cum up his ass, then pulled out and forced his cock into Chris.

Jacob and Daniel pushed Chris back on the bed and stroked his cock until he shot his load onto his chest with Daniel and Jacob lapping up his cum.

Finished they headed into the bathroom to shower and dress, then headed back to the office where Karen had everything ready to go.

"Did we pass?" Jacob asked.

"Hell yes, I can't wait to fuck you both. You are going to make some good money here." Chris said.

"We are putting you into your apartment for now," Karen said. "When we get some more gay guys, we will put them in the other two bedrooms. This way you can have your orgies."

"Next weekend your grandfather is coming by. Tim and I introduced him to gay sex and I am sure he will want to share some time with you boys as well as us. We tried to get him to join us here but he likes the ranch."

"Wow, you guys are busy," Jacob said,

Chris took them over to show their furnished apartment. He had the kitchen stocked so he stayed and had a beer talking out the business. Before he left they made out on the couch then Chris showed them how to make themselves available on the computer, blocking out times they wanted to work. They asked if he wanted to spend the night and play some more but Chris told them he was meeting with their other brothers and then two sisters in the morning.

"Thanks for the opportunity," Daniel said, as they hugged and Chris left.

Headed back to the office, his brother Scott was waiting in the reception area. They went into his office and Chris explained the program and pay scale.

"You like guys, gals, or both?" Chris asked.

"Do I have to make a choice?" he asked

"WE need to know so we can put it on your profile for people to book your services," Chris replied.

"I have fucked both guys and gals, I am partial to guys, they know how to make me pleasured and I know how to pleasure them. If a gal asks, of course I will not turn her down, but I lean toward guys."

"Tell you what, if you are interested in working with us, I can list you as gay, we have several relatives who work here who are bi-sexual. I will let you know, mom is here, I fucked her this morning, she is a fun fuck. She takes on about three clients a day so she is not always available, but I would recommend you spend some quality time with her even if you are gay. I prefer guys as well, Tim, your cousin and my partner here in business is also my bed partner. You two brothers we haven't seen in a while joined us today, I had a great time being fucked by them for the website video."

Chris answered his questions then they went to the motel room to make the website video, cleaning up before they got in bed.

Sitting on the end of the bed, Chris leaned into his brother Scott and started to kiss him. He slid Scott's T-shirt off kissing his cheek as he did, then Scott did the same to Chris. They became intense in their kissing as they sat there, rubbing each other's skin.

Chris had Scott stand at the end of the bed and pulled his pants down, exposing his pink underwear. He slid his underwear off, and Scott's uncircumcised cock sprang up erect. Pushing the foreskin back, Chris licked the pre-cum that had formed, then stroked his cock into his mouth.

Chris sat on the edge of the bed with Scott taking his clothes off then bending down and taking Chris's cock into his mouth.

Scott demonstrated he was experienced with guys, as he and Chris slid up their bed and Scott got between Chris's legs, putting them back and fingering then rimming Scott's hole.

Chris was pulling his legs back and wide to give Scott better exposure as he worked hs tongue into his man's cunt.

Taking lube from the counter, Scott lubed his brother's entrance and his cock, sliding his head into Chris's ass.

With his head propped up on pillows, Chris watched Scott fuck him. Scott leaned down and kissed his brother, then sucked on his neck which Chris was sure would leave a mark. All the while Scott's cock worked in and out of Chris who was now moaning with pleasure being fucked by his brother.

"You like that Chris?" Scott asked, changing positions so he was now on his side, his mouth back up to Chris's head, his tongue fucking his mouth.

"I do..." Chris moaned.

Scott had his cock edging in and out while he suckled on Chris's hardened nipples. He watched his brother while they fucked.

Chris got up on all fours and Scott got behind fucking his brother deep, his balls dangling, and slapping Chris in the ass cheeks as Scot ground into him.

"I want you cum inside me," Chris instructed him as he began to intensify his strokes inside Chris's cunt. "Oh fuck, that's it, yes, bang me, faster...yes, oh god, fuck me Scott, let me have it."

As he was banging into Chris, Chris shot his load onto the sheets underneath then Scott let out a large grunt and Chris could feel cum filling his ass."

The film crew captured the cum dripping out of Chris as Scott pulled away.

"That was great!" Chris told Scott as they went to clean up in the shower. "I know you will develop a large client list no doubt. I am going to put you in the same apartment as your two brothers. BTW, they are married to each other. Let's get the paperwork done, Karen will have the keys and I will walk you over and introduce you. Who knows, perhaps you will be spending time fucking each other between clients. I will also show yu how to get listed for your schedule, you determine how many clients you want to have sex with each day. Mom likes the money, she set herself at three a day. Welcome to our Family Fun Time. Tomorrow I am meeting with your other brother and three sisters."

Chris let him over after they had everything signed, introduced them, and left for the night. Tomorrow was another day and he was looking forward to the weekend and his grandfather's visit.