Sister or Aunt? Pt. 01

Story Info
Poverty and Athletics and a bad whiff of untold secrets.
2.5k words
3.78
10.8k
13
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Sister or Aunt? Part One.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

I grew up in Seattle and went to church at St. Anne's on Queen Anne Hill and then Holy Name's Academy on Capitol Hill which was five blocks away from where Grandma Hazel lived with her third, or fourth husband. There were also stories about a lawyer and a banker. She was a baker and my biological grandfather was a mechanic for Greyhound.

I spent high school, my name is Leslie Benedict by the way, living with Hazel due to problems between mom and dad. I'm the youngest of two sisters. Mom and dad and Hazel all have dark hair and well I have red hair and freckles and I'm taller than anyone in my family and I have quite large titties and a bubble butt. Mom is pretty, but she's about five foot three. Dad is five foot six and Dana is five feet tall. I'm six foot one. Dana was born when Mom was fifteen. Dad was Slavic, Czech or something.

When I was fifteen Dad joined Ancestry.com and well we all did. It turns out my biological dad was not part of Ancestry.com. Dad hated me, even though I loved him. He was the glue to our family. Mom, well she was the one that fucked my biological dad. Not me. Why didn't he throw her cheating, skank ass out?

One of life's mysteries I guess. Holy Names was a good school and fun. There WERE nuns there, but none of them tried any weird stuff with me. I did talk to Sister Mary Anne about my mom, ruining my family and my life mostly. I expressed my hate for her.

She said it was important for me to forgive my mom. That caused me to chuckle and I said, "God has to forgive her, not me. If I had the opportunity, Sister, I'd kick her ass.

She gets away with murder and laughs behind my dad's back. I'm pretty sure Mr. Big tall red head is not the first man to screw her behind my dad's back. Do you think she's even called me once in three years I've been living with my grandmother eating cabbage and potatoes in her tiny apartment, God Bless her.

Dad doesn't even call me. I'm a virgin and don't lust after others and I work hard at school and my sports, I have a scholarship to Seattle University. Whatever did I do to deserve being ostracized by them? I was crying now with my head down.

She put her arm around me and hugged me. She said, "Child, I can only guess at your heart ache. You're always in my prayers. The only thing I might offer you is that find a way to give this away and get it off your heart. You should not bear this, it's God's burden give it to him, find a center point in your prayer away from them, when I struggle I use music and breathing to center myself.

I was running track, the 1600 meters race in a three team race at Blanchette high school, Holy names and Ballard. I was our second best behind this little girl who cold fly as a freshman, my goodness. It was a four lap race, mostly a sprint these days and I was four inches taller than anyone else in the race. As we lined up to start the race, I had been assigned the very inside lane.

I was off running as hard as I could. All I felt was my breathing and I had this old monster disco voice in my head and heart. It was Gloria by Laura Branigan who's singing to some cheating slut, in my head was the image of my mom. I lead from start to finish, running away from the field, tying the state record held by Allie Janke from Spokane six years ago at 4.43. Mine was handheld so it didn't count, but in my heart I knew I could do it again.

School in the morning was a total rush. Mrs. Alben my first period English teacher started off, by showing a Seattle Times (our online morning paper) picture of me crossing the finish line with the headline Holy Names Runner Ties Record and they said who I was under the picture. Then she said, "Hey that's our Leslie girl," everybody was hugging me telling me they loved me. ME!

I started to thank them, then I saw Sister Mary Anne in the doorway and I ran to her and broke down and was weeping. Then there were tears everywhere.

I turned and said to the class, "Thank you so much, I love all of you so much. Your love means the world to me. Been kind of lonely for a while, " I shrugged and I was crying again. Sister Mary Anne led me from the room to her office.

"Leslie what just happened?"

"Well that felt so wonderful and I don't have any friends. Everyone's got a phone and stuff and Grandma Hazel can't afford one for me and my parents don't give her any money to help, so the cheers and the hugs, kind a broke the dam inside of me and I lost control."

"Tell me."

"I ran so fast because I got a lucky lane assignment and what you taught me about centering myself and focusing through breathing and music. I found this song from the eighties a disco song called Gloria and the singer has an operatic powerhouse voice and she's talking about this whore of a friend sleeping around and that's Gloria in the song.

Literally, Gloria is my mom. I used my anger and pain to fuel my run. Then now, the love where there's been none and now it was from everyone and it felt so wonderful.

"I knew love was my answer. I will never ever love my parents and if I could I would change my name and emancipate myself from them, what's the word, metanoia, a turning away from sin and evil."

"Who have you been talking with?"

"Nobody, I eat my sandwich in the library and read and one thing I read was that to forgive, I had to understand really wasn't like an I'm okay you're okay, thing that I had to change directions and move away. Because forgiveness really means that I have to accept that I accept that whatever happened in the past will never change in all of its horror. I do accept that, but scripture says to have an eye of an eagle. So if I do forgive, I need to be as far away as I can from the people who wronged me, a literal change of direction."

"Tell me Leslie, what did you have for dinner last night?"

I felt like this was a trick question, "Roasted cabbage and sweet potatoes)."

"How about breakfast?"

"Oatmeal, raisons and evaporated milk."

"Evaporated Milk?"

"It's sweet."

"How about lunch?"

"Peanut butter and banana sandwich. Potato bread that grandma Hazel makes."

"Potato bread?"

"Oh grandma Hazel was a baker for fifty years and my goodness potato bread makes the best toast."

"When did you get your outfit?

I looked down and started with my tennis shoes, "I got the red converse shoes at the dollar store on Broadway. I got the jeans in the ninth grade, before the Ancestry.com reveal. I have to be careful not to rip them now both putting them on and taking them off. I think they look kind of cute on me though.

Mariner tee shirt of Edgar when he made the hall of fame, five years ago, I think, " I looked down and it was hugging my body.

"Are you wearing underwear?"

I hung my head and shook it no.

"Why not."

"I outgrew everything and grandma Hazel says I'm in a girls school, I would be safe,"

Sister Mary Anne's narrative

"I called this meeting of department heads and our parental advisory to talk about our good fortune during recruiting and new admissions/funding season.

First off how about our good fortune with Leslie Benedict's incredible win tying the national record and then being on the sports page with the Academy's Name foremost.

"I need an affirmation about our commitment to our students okay?

"We nurture and teach our girls and try to connect them to the best possible steps as they move on to the next step, right?'

"I need to tell you a story now to see if everyone is in agreement about whether we're doing okay or maybe need to firm up our efforts, are you with me?"

"Leslie Benedict, you know our great runner, well she was born of an illicit coupling of her mother with some man that she was not married to. When Leslie was in the ninth grade, her and her family joined Ancestry.com.

Her father discovered that Leslie's biological father was not a member of Ancestry.coms' database thus explaining her red hair and her height. Her father banished, not his wife, but Leslie who now lives with her Grandmother a former baker in a tiny apartment (900 square feet). She sleeps in the same bed as her grandmother.

Here is a typical daily food consumption for Leslie on the sheet I'm handing out:

Dinner: Roasted cabbage and sweet potatoes

Breakfast: Oatmeal, raisons and evaporated milk. Evaporated milk is sweet.

Lunch: "Peanut butter and banana sandwich. Potato bread that grandma Hazel makes.

I asked her about Potato bread. She says it's the best for toast.

"The child has carried resentment and anger towards her parents and I've urged her towards forgiveness. Here is what she told me. First the context is that the morning after the run and the newspaper thing, her first period English class congratulated her and hugged her and she broke down and wept uncontrollably in the class. I asked her why and this is it on this sheet:

Lesley to me: Well that felt so wonderful and I don't have any friends. Everyone's got a phone and stuff and Grandma Hazel can't afford one for me and my parents don't give her any money to help, so the cheers and the hugs kind a broke the dam inside of me and I lost control.

Sister Mary Anne: Tell me.

I ran so fast because I got a lucky lane assignment and what you taught me about centering myself and focusing through breathing and music. I found this song from the eighties and a disco song called Gloria and the singer Laura Branigan has this operatic powerhouse voice and she's talking about this whore of a friend sleeping around and that's Gloria in the song. Literally, Gloria is my mom. I used my anger and pain to fuel my run. Then now, the love where there's been none and now it was from everyone and it felt so wonderful.

I knew love was my answer. I will never ever love my parents and if I could I would change my name and emancipate myself from them, what's the word, metanoia, a turning away from sin and evil."

Sister Mary Anne: Who have you been talking with?"

"Nobody, I eat my sandwich in the library and read and one thing I read was that to forgive, I had to understand really wasn't like an I'm okay you're okay, thing that I had to change directions and move away. Because forgiveness really means that I have to accept that whatever happened in the past will never change in all of its horror. I do accept that, but scripture says to have an eye of an eagle. So if I do forgive, I need to be as far away as I can from the people who wronged me, a literal change of direction."

Lastly I asked her what she was wearing:

I got the red converse shoes at the dollar store on Broadway.

I got the jeans in the ninth grade, before the Ancestry.com reveal. I have to be careful not to rip them now both putting them on and taking them off. I think they look kind of cute on me though.

Mariner tee shirt of Edgar when he made the hall of fame, five years ago, I think.

Are you wearing underwear?

She shook her head no.

I asked her why not.

I outgrew everything and grandma Hazel says I'm in a girls school, I would be safe.

Her grandmother has social security and savings. Leslie is not scholarshipped.

THIRD YEAR!!! SHE HAS NO FRIENDS. SHE HAS NO FRIENDS.

IS SHE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS BUILDING THAT UNDERSTANDS LOVE? SHE HAS TO EARN OUR LOVE BY BEING A CHAMPIONSHIP RUNNER?

We have an academic superstar and athletic star living on the edge of poverty.

Hanging on by her seventy year old grandmother's fingertips. There's a woman I must meet.

I want to put Leslie and her grandmother's face on all of our promotional material and for us to tell the truth of how we've failed and that we are going to further investigate if we've failed other of our kids. Our enclave must be a haven for the Leslies of this community.

It was a fund raising success and Hazel wept when we gave her the four years of books, tuition, food and shelter.

Leslie resumes:

The state championships were at Bellevue College and I once again got a fortunate lane assignment in third place. It took me a quarter of a lap to move into the inside lane and I was off driving and it seems Laura Branigan was shrieking in my center spot again.

Gloria! You're always on the run now!!! I think you're headed for a breakdown.

Gloria!!!!!!!

There was a big girl on my shoulder as I rounded the corner down the last straight away to the finish line.

Gloria!!! I saw Hazel's face and love took over.

I was hurting my arms were reaching for the sky, as I could not seem to get enough air. I felt this arm circle my waist and I turned into her.

She said, "Fuck girl, you're a running bitch, I tried to get you and you were gone, "I looked at her and she was taller than me and could not stop staring at her eyes."

"Say something pretty girl, with a grin and a smirk."

I have no idea where this came from, "I may be fast, but I'm nobody's bitch...yet," then, "Fuck girl you're smoking hot and I so want you."

She leaned in and hugged me and said, "Let's room together in the fall."

"Seattle U?"

"Go Red Hawks!"

The PA announcer broke through, that was Leslie Benedict of Holy Names breaking the record at 4 minutes 31 seconds.. That is one second off the NCAA record of 4 minutes 30 seconds. We'll be watching you Leslie!

End Part One Sister or Aunt the story of Leslie.

Coming soon Part two Leslie Runs but from what

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers