Family Garden Ch. 15-17

Story Info
Volume 02: Spring Break Vacation
11.2k words
4.47
13.6k
17
3

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers

Chapter 15 - Restless Dreams

March 10, 2008

The Summit, Galdren Bedroom - 9:00 am

Heather woke up with a start, she was naked and curled up against Jason's right side with her leg stretched across his legs as usual. Fear and pain had awoken her, and upon waking the pain in her stomach quickly began fading away leaving only the memory of phantom hands all over her body. Then there were also faces. Faces of black men she didn't know, a little older than her floating in front, behind her, or above of her. Telling her how sexy she was as they fucked her. Telling her how naughty and perverted she was, of what a slut she was, and how they were going to fuck her good and knock her up...

When she sat up, then pain, fear, humiliation and all of the faces and the names they called disappeared and she was left only with the memory of Amos. Of how he had held her, how he had bathed her, and how he had brought her home, and then there was her Daddy. Her beloved daddy, whom she loved so much and the father of her child...

"Huuaaaawk...Huaaaawwwwhhhh" Came the sound of puking from the bathroom.

Looking over Jason, she realized Charlene was missing. Hearing another, "Huaaawwwhhhh," she knew where and what her mother was doing, and it was making her feel like puking herself. Suddenly she felt...green! Her mouth started watering, and she knew...she better run!

Jumping up, she scrambled to the bathroom. Charlene was monopolizing the toilet, so she rushed to the bathtub just in time to retch loudly, and for the next ten minutes their mother daughter bonding was spent puking...

"Mom," She whispered hoarsely once her belly was somewhat settled enough that she braved getting up and stumbling to the sink to wash her hands, teeth, and mouth, "Mom, I need to go to urgent care or the emergency room."

"What? Why? What's wrong Honey," Charlene asked as she pushed herself up and flushed the toilet and turned on the shower before she came over to brush her teeth.

"I'm not sure," She answered, with a shaky voice, "but, I think I might have miscarried."

"What?" Charlene asked, her voice rising in concern, "Of course we will go to the ER first thing!"

She nodded, and they both worked together to clean up the shower before they both got in...

A half hour later, Charlene knocked on Donald's door. When he came to the door and opened it, his eyes locked on to hers and Heather's breasts, and didn't manage to look up to their eyes. She and Heather had quickly put on only tight running shorts that conformed to their hips and bottoms and white t-shirts that were only slightly small on them. It also didn't help that she and Heather both had the habit of pulling the front of the shirt under their breasts to help with sweating, but to any ignorant observer it only enhanced how large their breasts were. To complete their ensembles they wore socks with sneakers. Forgoing makeup and hair styling, Charlene braided Heather's hair while Heather had returned the favor. She didn't have time to wait on Donald to focus and quickly whispered, "Donald can you take us to a clinic or the ER?"

That got his attention and he looked up sharply, "Yes, of course," He answered and held out a finger for her to wait a minute while he went back into his room and dressed. Charlene heard him talking to Mildred, explaining what was happening, and when he returned he led them out and down to the car. It was only once they were in the car and on their way that he asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Heather is feeling ill," She answered discreetly, "She may have gotten too much sun yesterday, or eaten something contaminated, we're not sure, but she feels bad enough to ask to go to the ER."

"Oh," He answered simply and kept driving.

It was a long drive from the beach to the hospital, and once they arrived, it took an hour to be admitted, and it took another hour to be seen by the Doctor. When she finally made her appearance, Heather explained that she was pregnant and she was sexually active, and that she had spent almost the whole day in the sun, and then as she cast furtive glances at her mother, she decided to keep silent about being drugged and having sex with twenty-four guys.

Flashes of Joan raping her made her feel sick, and the shame and humiliation felt remarkably similar to how she felt now. In both instances she was incapacitated and the fucked mercilessly. 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me,' She thought bitterly. This was the second time she was raped in a year, and this time, it was her fault. She would have to live with that, but to hell if she was going to broadcast her shame for all to know and judge her by. She would live with this and survive just as she had before. Tears welled up, and ran down her cheeks while her heart dealt with the pain of her rape.

Outwardly, she wiped her tears away and explained that by the end of the day she felt very ill and passed out. That she had been taken to lay down, and when she awoke she puked several times and felt like she urinated herself. When she looked down there was blood. The Doctor listened to her whole story. Asked several pointed questions, and then called an Obstetrician. It took another hour before that Doctor arrived and they started running tests.

Following the Doctor out into the hallway when she left to call the Obstetrician, Charlene stopped her and asked in a whisper, "Excuse me, I'm not on any contraceptive, and I have been um...very sexually active lately. Is there any way I could get a plan-b pill?"

The Doctor gave her a deadpan stare as shelooked her up and down in blatant judgement, and Charlene was struck with the feeling that the woman knew every tawdry detail of her sexlife, of her contract, her prostitution, and everything she had done yesterday. The Doctor spent a long time taking in Charlene's outfit and stared blatantly at her breasts before finally looking up into Charlene's eyes, sighed as if exasperated, and answered, "Yes, we could give you a plan-b pill, but first we must admit you and administer a pregnancy test, and if you're pregnant then you will have to seek an abortion somewhere else."

"I don't want an abortion," Charlene retorted, firmly confident, "I'm not pregnant."

"When was your last period," The Doctor asked, her voice telegraphing that she was unconvinced.

Charlene blinked at the unexpected question, "My last period started on the fifteenth and ended on the eighteenth of February."

"Mmm-hmm," The Doctor hummed and nodded, "And how sexually active have you been since?"

Charlene felt shocked at how personal and antagonistic the Doctor was, but she answered anyway, "I have been sexually active everyday since."

"And with how many partners," The Doctor asked.

Charlene felt like the woman could see right through her as she answered, "I-I am beginning to feel a little insulted. Firstly, whether I have one partner or multiple, it's none of your business," and as she spoke she got mad and decided to lie, "and secondly, I am married and have been sexually active with only my husband!"

"Okay...okay," the Doctor retorted with a raised hand, but her eyes still said she was unconvinced, "It's just, the women that most often come in asking for plan-b are teenagers, or the women of your...maturity...are prostitutes that let their 'Johns' fuck them without contraception."

"Well," Charlene answered confidently, "I'm not a prostitute, but even if I was...that still wouldn't be any of your business."

"It is, if you want me to prescribe a plan-b pill to you," The Doctor said firmly, "and by the way, you would be amazed at how many of the prostitutes I meet are married housewives with husbands who are working and don't have a clue."

"So, Mrs. Galdren, are you a prostitute?" The Doctor asked pointedly.

Charlene froze, uncertain of how to answer, and it seemed that was all the answer the Doctor needed, and nodding her head she asked, "So, for how long have you been a prostitute? Does your husband know?"

Charlene felt like her mouth was suddenly dry and it was incredibly hard to catch her breath, "I-I um, since February...fourth, and no, my husband doesn't know."

The Doctor nodded as if she knew the answer already, "Let me guess; Your husband lost his job, and/or, you're in debt up to your eyeballs and this was the only way you could make the money you need."

"Something like that," Charlene admitted in a whisper.

"Yeah," The Doctor said almost solemnly, "Every one of you 'Hotwife' prostitutes comes in within the first two months of starting your new...profession...all in a panic that you might be pregnant, and I am going to tell you the same thing I told them, "You have chosen the one industry in the world where you literally have a billions to one chance of getting pregnant every month. The only guaranteed way to not get pregnant...is to be...abstinent...or pregnant."

"I-I understand...," Charlene whispered, "...but, I was very careful to limit my unprotected sex to the first week after my cycle, and well, my diaphragm tore the second week and I didn't catch it until that Friday."

"Lady," The Doctor retorted in all seriousness, "I have had women come and say they had sex without birth-control only the day after their period, and they still got pregnant. Also, having sex in the second week after your cycle only makes sure those billions of sperm, which can live in a your uterus for as long as five to ten days, and for some women with very healthy vaginas, uterus's, fallopian tubes and ovaries, there have been reports of sperm living even longer. It pretty much guarantees that all those billions of sperm is waiting right outside your ovaries when you ovulate. Which was most likely last week to a few days ago for you. So, come on Mommy, let's get you admitted and we will see if you are a mommy to be, or not."

"Shit!" She hissed before following the Doctor.

——(!)——

The Summit, Galdren Bedroom - 10:00 am

Jason woke up to the sound of Heather and Charlene puking. However, the drumming in his own head persuaded him to not investigate too much, and the knot in his stomach told him that if he listened too closely he was going to be joining them. So, pulling a pillow over his head, he tried to drown out the sounds coming from the bathroom and embraced the comfort of sleep once again...

——(!)——

"Oh yeah baby!"

"Right there!"

"Fuck me deep baby!"

Snatching the pillow off his head, searching for Charlene, he found her bent over the bed facing him while looking back and smiling over her shoulder as Donald thrust his dick inside her vigorously while groping the pendulous breast nearest him.

——(!)——

Sitting up with a gasp, Jason looked around the room and found it silent and empty, except for him.

"Fuck!" He hissed and laid back down. His heart beating rapidly in relief and anxiety, but the pounding in his head pushed him into pulling the pillow back over his head and trying to find sleep again...

——(!)——

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh shit!" Charlene gasped as she bounced on Donald's dick as Jason walked out of their bedroom headed to the kitchen.

He froze in his tracks and stared at Charlene in horror, his mind stuck, he couldn't seem to speak or...breathe. They were on the couch, she was straddling Donald and he could see his dick fucking out of his wife every time she lifted up, and then he watched it disappear every time she slammed down.

Rage burned him up until all he could think was; Why?

——(!)——

Growling, Jason shook himself out of his nightmare and turned over trying to find the peace of a dreamless sleep.

——(!)——

Jason was sitting at the table in the condo waiting for some reason he couldn't explain as Mildred made breakfast. He could smell it, eggs, bacon, and toast. There was coffee, and he could even smell freshly squeezed orange juice. Donald came out of his room rubbing his belly and making yummy sounds for the smell of breakfast and sat down next to him.

"Um, Charlene was going to sit there," He informed Donald politely.

"Oh, yes, of course," Donald answered with a smile, but didn't move.

He was feeling annoyed with Donald when suddenly Charlene was standing behind him, leaning over, and pressing her breasts into his back as she gave him a tender kiss on the cheek before purring, "Good morning Lover!"

Smiling up at her as she pulled away, he was shocked to see that she was completely fucking naked!

Out in the open!

In front of Donald!

His throat constricted, and in the shock induced pause she looked over at Donald and purred sweetly, "Oh, you saved my seat!"

He sat there stunned and mortified, as Charlene winked at him and moved around and lifted her leg over Donald's lap so that she was facing him. Donald was now somehow completely naked where he hadn't been before, and as he was, Donald reached up and grabbed Charlene's breasts and squeezed them until her soft brown flesh bulged out from between his fingers like marshmallow. Then to his supreme horror Charlene grabbed Donald's now absurd, porno-film long dick, and guided him to her glistening pussy that drooled luminescent nectar all over his dickhead just before it disappeared inside her!

"Oh fuck yes!" She screamed exultantly as his dickhead spread her vagina around his girth and slid down his foot long length until she was sitting in his lap, and every bit of him was inside her!

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!" He finally managed to scream as he finally broke out of the frozen block of ice his head seemed to be encased in.

Charlene didn't seem to hear him now that she was starting to rock her hips, or she was completely ignoring him. He was shaking with rage. He was so furious he couldn't breathe, he couldn't see straight, he couldn't think straight, and he couldn't figure out who he wanted to kill first; Donald or Charlene!

Hearing silverware clinking on a plate broke his attention and he looked around to see Milly. She was walking over with a plate that smelled so good, but it lost its draw on his attention because like Charlene, Milly was as naked as the day she was born. Looking up at her hair, it was a close cut pompadour that rose up above her head like a platinum flame. Her skin was as white as alabaster, and her eyes were such a bright sapphire blue that they seemed to glow in the sunlight. Looking down her body, her breasts were perky b's that ski-sloped out to pink nipples. She had a slim yet feminine belly, and a flame shaped patch of platinum pubes decorating her pubic mound that seemed to hover detached in front of her alabaster skin as the long silky white hairs moved like a white flame.

Hearing little mewling sounds, his face blanched as he looked over his shoulder to see Heather lying on the couch, her legs high in the air and spread wide open as Dean laid on top of her. He was fucking his dick inside her rapidly while supporting himself by crushing her breasts beneath his hands and wide splayed fingers. He gasped as her humongous brown breasts squeezed out between his fingers and from under his palms!

He felt like he was burning up in his seat! He was going to explode any second when suddenly Milly set his plate in front of him with an annoyed look that he wasn't paying attention to her and the food she brought him. Delicious smells tickled his nose, but when he looked down at the plate it was empty. Looking up at Milly questioningly, she just pointed back to the plate and purred, "Hurry! Eat up...before it gets cold!"

Looking back at the plate, it was gone! Replaced by Shannon laying across the table. Her heels were resting on the edge just to the outsides of her hips while her legs were spread wide apart exposing a smooth, hairless, alabaster pussy with a rich, pink, velvet, vulva spread open for him. Her labia were thick and meaty. Her skin was alabaster, and as soft and smooth as velvet. As he looked up to her pubic mound there was a small platinum flame of soft pubes dancing, wafting to and fro like a white flame. The flame was groomed into the shape of a triangle that was pointing him back down to her pussy. Looking further up Shannon's body, he watched the rise and fall of her flat, 6-pack belly as she breathed in and out, and he sighed in appreciation at the expansion of her chest as she inhaled and exhaled and watched how it made the pink peaks of her large G-cup breasts swell and constrict.

Leaning in, opening his mouth to sink his tongue in her pussy, he was going to find out if she tasted as good as she looked, and as delicious as she smelled when Julia pushed him back as she chortled, "Too late Ginger! It's my turn now!"

Pushing between him and Shannon, Julia plopped her very naked, silky smooth pussy and overly plump ass down on his lap before leaning in, grabbing Shannon's thighs, and licking her tongue inside her sister's vagina as Shannon moaned in delight before continuing up her vulva to her clitoris. He was annoyed, until he noticed that Julia's tiny, slim petite, waif of a girl, body had some ridiculously slim-thick hips and thighs that seemed way too meaty for her build. Her long brown hair moved to-and-fro across her back and tiny waist to seemingly hop from one cheek of her thick heart-shaped ass to the other. She was actively grinding her wet pussy on his thigh, and from behind he could see clearly that she was a pear in body shape with her thick ass and wide hips leading to a tiny waist and the up her V-shaped ribcage. Her breasts were facing away from him but he knew that were little more than A's, but they were super tight and shapely as she slowly rocked her plump ass cheeks. The movement of her muscles in the small of her back reminded him of Charlene, and the first night she came to his house and they made love. They had been so young then...

The sound of Charlene baying loudly beside him as she bounced on Donald's porno-dick burned his ears, ripped out his heart and left him furious all over again...

Grabbing Julia's hips, he was going to slide her back onto his dick and fuck the hell out of her when Jean shouldered him aggressively, slapped his hands away from Julia's hips and ass, and hopped awkwardly as she lifted her leg over his lap to straddle him so that she was facing him. Looking into her dark sapphire eyes with swirls of purple, she smiled up at him and purred, "Don't worry there's enough for everyone... Breakfast isn't done until you've cleaned your plate!"

He was so furious, and yet, as he reached out and caressed Jean's soft, youthful, alabaster cheek. He could feel her soft, silky, strawberry blonde pubes, which were artfully groomed into the shape of a diamond on her pubic mound gently caressing his belly like down-feathers as she slid down his chest. With one hand he cupped an entire ass cheek, and with the other slipped behind her neck at the base of her head and pulled her in for deep, aggressive, angry kisses...

Jean's mouth was a furnace as hot as the anger he was feeling towards Charlene and Heather, and yet, her tongue was as cool and soothing as Aloe when she pushed it into his mouth. He closed his eyes and relaxed as she caught his dick and gently guided him to the smooth, hairless folds of her labia. With an experienced hand, she sank down as his head stretched her vagina around his girth, and when she lifted back up he was wet with her honey. Like the strokes of a calligraphy brush, she used his head to paint the soft pink velvet skin of her vulva with nectar before dipping him back inside for more lubrication...

She only wet his head before pulling him out again and slowly painted circles around her clitoris as she held his gaze and made delighted 'Oooh' sounds. When she had her fill, she guided him inside and sank her tight little body down around his full length. She sighed once her clitoris and vulva began a slow grind on his pelvis as she slowly rocked her hips forward and back. Leaning into his body she looked up at his as her flat belly and sleek B-cup breasts rubbed herself against his chest.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,179 Followers