Family Garden Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Focusing on her face, he finally noticed that her hair was shaved on the sides and back of her head leaving only the top long. Of what was left of her strawberry blond hair, the back was super short and steadily got longer until her bangs would have reached her chin, but instead of hanging down her hair was a mohawk like her mother's waxing and waning like a living golden flame. Her eyes shined with mischievousness. Her turned up elfin nose was adorable, and her lips! Her overly plump and pouty mouth made him think of the actress 'Ingrid Bergman' from the movie 'Gaslight'.

Charlene and Donald moaned and growled, they were already well on their way toward their orgasms! In a jealous rage he grabbed two handfuls of Jean's ass and he thrust up inside her as mightily as he could. He felt a pop inside Jean as he slipped inside her womb and suddenly he was cumming and his dream evaporated...

——(!)——

The first thing he felt, before he even opened his eyes was a weight on his bladder. The second thing he realized was that he was indeed cumming, pumping load after load of hot sperm into a hot...wet...pussy! This was not a strange event for him though, he woke up all the time to either Charlene or Heather fucking his dick to their satisfaction. However, furious with Charlene he hoped it was Heather, and wished she wasn't pregnant so he could get her so all over again!

Rubbing his eyes, he blinked several times to clear his vision so he could see which one of his women he was currently inseminating. His eyebrows tried to crawl up his forehead and join his hair line, and his eyes bugged out in shock as he hollered, "Oh Fuck!"

"Mmm yes we did," Purred a smiling Julia who was staring down at him from straddling his hips cowgirl style.

In that split second of abject panic he still noticed things like how the sunlight beaming in the windows seemed to light Julia's long brown hair up in a dark halo, and how her body was so much lighter and more petite than Mildred or dream Jean's. Or how her chest and breasts were smaller than he had imagined them being, only 24 inches around her chest and only A-cup breasts. How her waist was even smaller than how he imagined Jean, being only 15 inches, and how surprisingly thick her hips and booty were. How they were so much like her oldest sister's measuring 28 inches. Julia's hips and booty were well on their way to one day soon rivaling her mother's or even surpassing her in breadth and depth!

"Do you like it," Julia asked as she patted her hairless pubic mound, "Mom said I should wait and shave until I'm older and know how much of my pubic hair I wanted to keep, but I knew I never wanted hair down there so I saw the hair removal specialist mom used and have them make it so I never have pubic hair! Isn't that great? Don't you just love the feeling of my smooth pussy-lips on you?"

"Where is Mildred," He asked, his voice cracking, "Where is your Mother?!"

"I don't know," Julia answered with a shrug then laid down on him, pressing her naked body into his.

"My turn Julia," Jean purred as she pushed Julia off.

Julia laughed like the whole thing was a huge practical joke, and lifted off so that as his dick slid out it sprung back up to stand flagstaff straight in the air. Jean wasted no time crawling up and crouching over his hips, lined up her vagina with his swollen mushroom shaped head, and lowering herself down. He watched in erotic fascination as his head disappeared between the folds of her hairless labia as she sunk down his slick flagpole. He relaxed with Jean. Looking up at her, he smiled and admired her youthful beauty, she looked exactly like she did in his dream, except the sides and back of her hair were a close cut, not shaved.

Julia cuddled up to his side so that he put his arm around her small body and pulled her closer. Figuring the damage was done, he would just have to wait and see if she got pregnant, or if Mildred was going to walk in at any moment. She was such a small girl, but the way she looked up at him, it was with the hot desire of a fully sexual woman! She had lips like 1995 'Hackers' 'Angelina Jolie', and when she moved in for a kiss he met her with his own fiery passion! Her mouth was a hot wet furnace, and he realized that everything he experienced in his dream, with dream Jean, was Julia.

Reaching out he grabbed Jean around her ribcage and pulled her down for a kiss next, but she waited until he pulled away from Julia. Her sister's eyes closed halfway as her breathing became rapid and a string of drool still connected her to Jason's mouth when he looked over at her. She parted her 'Ingrid Bergman' mouth in anticipation, and he was right there pressing his mouth to hers!

A blazing fire burned in his chest as Jean's soft plump mouth pressed into his, and the fire burned all the way down to his testicles!

The memory of Charlene sitting on Donald's lap, rocking her hips as her moans became mewling and then orgasmic wailing, turned his heart to ash as the fire in his chest exploded with rage. Pulling back so that he could gaze into Jean's eyes, her mouth was partly open with passion and desire, he thrust his swollen cocked as deep inside her as he could. Her brows furrowed and her forehead wrinkled in pain, and her eyes half closed, and her mouth opened a little wider as she rocked her hips in tempo with him. She absorbed the power of his thrusts and tilted her hips as a little squawk escaped her mouth as her eyes rolled up into her skull. His cockhead rubbed the back of her vaginal walls, stimulating a sensitive nerve cluster and she ground her clitoris on his pubic bone.

He pulled her in for another kiss, but she broke off to press her cheek against his as she moaned and mewled. She turned her head and kissed him several times only to break away again, gasping for air and moaning in pleasure, her pace increased from slowly rocking her hips to bouncing her thighs and hips on him until he was almost out of her, and then she slammed herself down his cock over and over again!

"Ahhhheeeeeeee," Jean screamed as she climaxed!

Pulling her down and kissing her, he took her breath away before letting her moan into his mouth as he sucked on her lips. Just when she was beginning to settle down, he felt his own ardent need suddenly swell up in his chest as his balls boiled over. Pulling her closer as he kissed this time he sucked on her bottom lip as he thrust deep while pushing her hips down just as his sperm hit his prostate and blasted out like a firehose...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 16 - Diagnosis

The Summit, Galdren Bedroom - 11:00 pm

"Jason," Mildred called out as she knocked softly on his bedroom door.

"Umm," Jason's muffled voice came from beneath Jean's pussy.

"Come in Mom," Julia chortled as she shifted and rotated her hips on Jason's dick. She had been steadily rocking as if she were riding a horse, but with the sound of her mother coming in she ground to a halt.

"So," Mildred said in fake outrage, "This is why it's been so quiet this morning!"

"Ummmyummm a rummmya," He mumble from beneath Jean's pussy.

There was a round of giggling before Mildred coughed and said in all seriousness, "Times up Jean, Julia. Shannon and I feel left out! You two go play with Dean..."

"Yes mom," Both Julia and Jean said gloomily.

The next thing he felt was his dick slipping out of Julia's nice warm embrace. However, Jean didn't move, instead she stayed very still until a new hot vagina slid down his flagpole. Unable to see who it was, he assumed it was Mildred. When the bed quit bouncing from the new pole dancer settling herself on him, Jean finally lifted off his face and he was finally able to see Shannon straddling his hips. Looking down for confirmation, his dick was indeed buried hilt deep in her smooth pussy. Scanning up his gaze met hers as she looked down on him like an angel from on high as the light behind her lit up her platinum mane like she was on fire!

"Hello Lover," She purred huskily.

"Hello," He growled as grabbed her thighs just above her knees and caressed her alabaster skin as he slid his hands to her much wider hips!

She was beautiful! To him, even though he thoroughly enjoyed Mildred, Jean and Julia, however Shannon was a full grown...healthy woman. She was the kind of woman he loved. Ogling her thoroughly, he focused first on where they were so enjoyably joined. Unlike her mother, or her sisters, Shannon had a pronounced pubic bone that hid her pussy from him even though she was completely hairless.

"So you're like your sisters," He hummed happily, "You elected to have all your pubic hair removed as well?"

It was true, there wasn't one platinum hair decorating her labia or pubic mound. Looking down at her pussy she asked in a sensual purr, "Do you like it? I love the feeling of my soft sensitive skin being smooth and hairless!"

"Oh yes, I do," He growled, "You are definitely my favorite.

Shannon was one of those girls that could stand straight up with thighs together, and even completely hairless as she was, her steaming hot pussy was hidden so that only those that she opened herself to would bask in her sweet pink garden! Moving his hands in from her hips, he placed his left hand on her lower belly, just above her pubic mound and below her navel where he could feel the subtle movements of her abdominals as she slowly rocked her hips. With his other hand he explored the soft hill of her lower belly before circling his fingers around her oval shaped navel. He let his hand follow a line of soft transparent hair leading from her navel to her sternum. Feeling her soft skin and firm ribs under his fingertips, he moved to cup first the right and then the left massive G-cup breasts adorning her chest.

Her breasts were much larger than Mildred's or Jean's, or Julia's. They were shaped like perfect teardrops, sweeping out to the sides, in front of her arms providing exceptional side boob before curving down and into sag only three inches before curving back up to the center of her sternum. She had perfect unsupported cleavage. Her areolas were mostly invisible, their outsides being the color of her alabaster skin before turning bubblegum pink just before reaching her exceptionally thick nipples. Unlike her mother or sister, Shannon's breasts didn't ski-slope out to her nipples. Instead, her breasts climbed like mountains peaks, or airplane propeller cones, and her Cooper's ligaments were strong enough to hold all her dense breast glands tight to her chest.

Squeezing each of Shannon's breasts and pinched her nipples between his knuckles, he was amazed at how soft yet remarkably dense they were. He smiled as he looked up into her glacial blue eyes and angelic face haloed by her platinum hair, and he growled. Moving his hands to her ribs just under her arms, he pulled her down to him crushing her breasts against his chest as he kissed her 'Sophia Loren' mouth and twisted beneath her so that he rolled on top of her. He had enjoyed Mildred, Jean, Julia, but Shannon, something about her made him want her more than any of the others. He greedily craved to possess her, to dominate her, to take her...as his own!

"Mr. Galdren," She purred playfully, "You're so...vigorous!"

Smiling wolfishly, he snaked his left arm around her back while his right hand cradled her head and neck, and he crushed her breasts into his chest and he pressed his mouth against hers. He could taste mint on her lips. He could smell sandalwood on her skin, and it filled his head with desire until he smashed his hips down into the backs of her thighs and pummeled her ass and pussy!

"Ohhhhhhh Jason," Mildred purred as she opened the bed room door, returning from wherever she disappeared to, "Oh, I see, so Shannon is your favorite!"

He ignored her teasing and leaned into Shannon more aggressively as he absolutely swam in the feeling of her marshmallow breasts squishing between them, of her toned abdomen moving against his, and the bounce and jiggle of her thighs and ass as he thrust his dick into her hot wet furnace. Shannon sighed into his mouth, and wrapped her legs loosely around his waist so that her heels spurred him on every time he withdrew. Very quickly he felt his orgasm building until he finally pushed her down into the bed as he reared back, and grabbing her thighs he leaned in and bent her double so that her chins were touching her shoulders as he thrust in a final time slamming his dick inside her until he felt his head smash against her cervix.

"Grrraaaaaaaaawwww," He howled in climax, as all his pent up rage at Charlene and Heather, and all his new found lust for Mildred, Jean, Shannon, and Julia burst from inside him in a tsunami of emotions and sprayed deep inside Shannon womb!

Exhausted, emotionally and physically spent, he rolled to the side and laid on his back as Shannon unfolded herself and turned over to curl up against his side.

"I think I would have liked having you come in me like that," Mildred purred as she threw a leg over his hips and settled her pussy down on him.

"Just give me a second," He begged off, "Just a minute, and I will be ready again!"

"Of course Lover," She agreed as she laid down on his chest and nuzzled his cheek with her nose and mouth.

——(!)——

Panama City, Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center - 12:00 pm

"Thanks for staying with us today Donald," Charlene purred as she held his hand and squeezed it.

"Anything for you Lust, anything," Donald answered with a smile.

She returned his smile, but she felt scared and vulnerable right now, and hearing him say he would do 'anything for her' helped settle her nerves a little. She ached to be two stalls down with Heather, but when they admitted her the Doctor separated them, which was good since Donald was hovering over her like an expecting husband.

"Do you remember our conversation last night," He asked suddenly.

"Umm," She answered, she couldn't remember anything after about halfway up the elevator to the condo, "No, I'm sorry I don't."

He smiled and nodded, "That's okay, you were pretty wasted."

"Really," She asked disbelievingly.

"Oh yeah," He answered, he was nearly purring with pride, "Found out all sorts of new naughty things about you!"

"Oh fuck," She groaned and buried her face in her hands.

"Okay Mrs. Galdren," The Doctor announced as she swept into the room holding a file, "Ah this must be Mr. Galdren. Nice to meet you! Well I must say congratulations to you both, Mrs. Galdren and Mr. Galdren you're pregnant!"

If she could see her own face she was sure it must be stricken with horror. Donald, however, looked down at her with a happy smile, and squeezed her hand as the Doctor's sharp eyes analyzed the atmosphere but drew the wrong conclusions. The Doctor thought she was with her husband and she was going to keep their previous conversation about her prostitutions confidential, however, she was with her 'John' who she didn't want knowing that she was pregnant, "Ma'am, there's no need to worry, many women these days are having children later in life."

"Thank you," She whispered breathlessly, "Can you tell how far along I am?"

"Umm, no ma'am," The Doctor answered as she opened her file and continued, "You said your last period ended on the seventeenth, which means you're three weeks along."

"Thank you Doctor," Donald answered when she didn't respond, "Would you please expedite discharging Charlene so we can go see Heather."

"Yes of course," The Doctor said, then turned and left them alone.

"Charlene," He said in a low neutral voice.

"I'm sorry," She hiccupped as she started crying softly with her head down and pulled her hair in front of her face like a curtain as her shoulders shook with her quiet sobs.

"Charlene," He said again this time more firmly, "Look at me."

It took several seconds before she finally pulled back her hair and looked up at him. He was smiling with pride, and she realized that he wasn't upset...at all, as a matter of fact, he was happy and excited. Looking around and finding Kleenex, she wiped her tears away, and wiped her nose, then with red puffy eyes she looked up and smiled weakly. "I'm fired, aren't I," She asked, expecting the worst.

"No," He answered with a warm smile, "At least not today."

"Then what is happening," She asked, trying to clear up her confusion.

"Charlene, I am going to keep your secret for as long as you can keep it. Then we will see where we go from there." He answered as he squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Why are you so happy I'm pregnant," She asked as he left to bring her clothes to her as she got up off the bed and disrobed before pulling on her shorts and t-shirt.

"Remember, our stated goal was to get you pregnant," He answered with a triumphant smile, "And, one of us did that. Now, I'm just hoping it was me!"

"One of you three," She laughed bitterly as she looked down at her hands, "I've had sex with you every workday for a month. Leon is more interested in choking me out than cumming in me, but Randal! Before I signed my contract with you three, I have only had sex with one man, Jason. Now, I have had sex with hundreds of men! How can you possibly know only you, or Leon, or Randal got me pregnant? I...don't even know who, of all the hundreds of men fucking me, got me pregnant!"

He laughed and she wanted to hit him before he waved a hand for her to calm down, "You apparently never paid attention to the bracelets the men were wearing. Or, I guess the one given to you as Randal's guest. For men there are three bracelets, bronze, silver and gold. Bronze is for men with STDs, they cannot have any sexual activity with anyone other than other bronze members. Silver bracelets cost one-hundred thousand dollars, and are men who are STD clean but are not allowed to procreate, or basically cum in the female club members. If they want sex raw then they have to provide proof of sterilization. Gold bracelets cost five-million dollars, of course to promote exclusivity, only these members are allowed to have sex and impregnate the female members."

"Ohhhhhhh my God," She hissed as she brought her hand to her forehead, "I'm worse than a prostitute! I'm a fucking slut to the super rich!"

"Well we did inform you of what was required to fulfill the contract," He retorted before he continued, "As for the female club members, there are again three bracelets, bronze, silver, and gold. Bronze again is relegated to those with STDs. Silver female members are clean and are free to employees, and are only five-hundred dollars to join otherwise. Some of these women are professionals, but most are not, most of them are girls paying their way through college. There are a few college professors and a few teachers, others are CEOs and entrepreneurs that all need a way to relax sexually, and then there are the 'Hot Wives' that come in with and without husbands for the thrill!"

"Wow," She mumbled.

He smiled and purred, "I wonder which kind you will be after our contract is completed... or dissolved."

Looking up at him fearfully, he smiled and continued, "Whatever the woman's background or motivation, they can develop their own clientele or let the club randomly match them with men, either way everyone quickly makes up their own friends, favorites, and preferred lists. The one thing every female member understands though, is that they are responsible for not getting pregnant, and that they could at any time. Last are the gold bracelet female members, these bracelets are given to guests of the male gold members. These 'Golden Girls' bypass all the usual background checks as it is expected of a Gold Member to know who he is bringing into the club."

"Ah hence the deep dive, FBI grade, background check before you offered me the contract," She whispered.

"Exactly," He agreed before he finished his explanation, "One of the privileges of being a gold member with a guest is the ability to set the standards of who has sex with his guest and what behavior is acceptable."