Family Garden Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're saying," She concluded, "That Randal never let any gold members have sex with me, so the only men that could have gotten me pregnant are you, Randal, Leon and Jason..."

"And, those eight potent studs in the elevator," He corrected.

"Well that's a much smaller pool of potential fathers than I started with," She sighed, "So, What do you three do? Take bets on who can knock up the receptionist first?"

"Exactly," He laughed, "Except, all the expectant father wins is, each of the other two has to buy a premium bottle of bourbon, scotch, or whiskey in congratulations!"

"Really," She scoffed, "So what happens to me? Where's my bottle of premium boo's, or do I just get premium blues?"

He laughed and shook his head, "No Miss Lust, you are already carrying our gift, but I will tell you this, and hope you will figure out the rest, you are the most valued employee after us partners. I love you, Randal loves you, and Leon, well he only loves himself. However, we, Randal and I, do not want to lose you. So, the decisions you make over the next few weeks will determine whether you stay...or you go."

She listened very carefully, dissecting every word he said and in the end she still felt confused and insecure. Still, she mustered herself and smiled as she answered, "I will do my best!"

"You always have Miss Lust," He answered as he took her hand and shook it, "You always have..."

——(!)——

Heather hadn't seen her mother in an hour, and it felt like hours...

"Okay Miss Galdren," The Doctor purred as he came into the ER stall, "I have good news for you. You're still pregnant."

"I am," She gushed happily, "Oh thank God!"

"Yes, but I have to warn you," He continued, "The bleeding you're having, is from your rectum. There are several small lacerations that are not bad but will bleed a lot because that is how that area keeps you from getting infections."

"Okay," She agreed with a nod.

"Also I would suggest that you stop all anal sex until you are healed," He said in a soft undertone as if he knew she wouldn't want that broadcast across the ER, "Afterward you can resume but if you have a recurrence of bloody stool or just blood, then you should consider never having anal sex ever again."

"I see," She mumbled as her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Okay so are you good," He asked politely, "Do you have any other pain, or any other concerns?"

"No," She answered with a shake of her head.

"Okay then I will give this to the nurse and we will get started on discharging you," He said as he walked out of the stall.

A few minutes later, Charlene came in smiling and took Heather's hand. Donald followed her in, and was smiling as if he had just heard great news.

"Where have you been," She hissed, "I have been sitting here for an hour. By myself!"

"I'm sorry Honey," Charlene apologized, "I wasn't feeling well so the Doctors admitted me as well."

"Seriously," She mumbled.

"Oh yeah," Donald chortled, "Turns out your mom has a parasite."

"Eew," She sneered and looked at her mom like she was infectious.

Charlene cut her eyes at Donald and shook her head, "Yes, well I guess it is a parasite. The nine month long kind of parasite."

"What," She asked, not getting the inference.

"I'm pregnant," Charlene answered.

"What? Really?" She squealed, "Oh wow daddy is going to be so happy!"

"Really," Donald asked as he laughed at the irony.

"Yes," Charlene sighed as she looked at Heather very meaningfully and cut her eyes toward Donald and gave a slight shake of her head, her subtle way of saying shut up in front of Donald, "Jason has been wanting more children for years."

"Well it looks like he got his wish," Donald chirped with a knowing, condescending grin, Jason may be the expectant father but it was either Donald, Randal or Leon's child.

"Charlene smiled, bent over and kissed Heather on the forehead and moved to leave pushing Donald ahead of her, "We'll leave and let you get dressed."

Once they were out of Heather's stall Charlene hissed, "Why did you do that? I still had options on how to deal with my pregnancy, now I have none!"

"You still have all your options Lust," Donald retorted with a condescending smirk, "You even have options you haven't even considered yet. But, now, they all have consequences."

She hissed and glared at him, but she was a smart woman and she knew he had just dropped another clue for her. All she needed to do was figure it out...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 17 - Caught

The Summit, Galdren Bedroom - 2:00 pm

"Hey Babe," Charlene called softly as she cracked the door to her bedroom door. There was a chance that Jason was still asleep, but she knew it was unlikely and sure enough the bed was a mess but empty.

"Is daddy here," Heather asked as she followed her mother into the room.

"No," She answered as she started looking through her drawers for her bathing suit, "He's probably down at the pool with Mildred, or out on the beach."

"Okay then, I am going to the beach to find Jean and the others," Heather said as she pulled out her emerald green micro-mesh string bikini.

She nodded and then closed her draw, "I think my bikini is still in Mildred's room..."

She left as Heather stared at her in shock, her mouth hanging open before she closed it with a click of her teeth and asked, "Why is your bikini in Mildred's room?"

Heather's question was lost on her. Her mind was back at the hospital as she analyzed her conversation with Donald. The first thing he'd asked was if she remembered what she had said last night when they came up to the condo. They were obviously going to fuck, but what had she said? The question plagued her as she walked up to Donald's room, knocked, and walked in absentmindedly. She was halfway across the room when she realized Donald was standing naked at his chest of drawers with an open attaché case sitting on top while he browsed a thick file inside.

"Oh," She gasped in shock as she looked him up and down, and then saw the briefcase, "I'm sorry my mind was elsewhere, I just came in to get my bathing suit..."

Donald smiled and waved her intrusion away as he closed the file and turned to her. "Lust you don't have to apologize. We have seen every inch of each other's bodies and done so much to each other with them. Please, go ahead and get your bathing suit, unless...you would like to stay for...other reasons?"

Looking back toward the door hesitantly, Heather was in the condo, she turned back to Donald and smiled apologetically, "Maybe later. Heather is here..."

"I see," He answered with a smile, and turned away to find shorts and a t-shirt before pulling them on.

Turning away, she went into Mildred's closet and found her bathing suit. When she came back out, Donald was looking at the file in his briefcase again when she interrupted, "Donald?"

"Yes, my Lust," He asked as he closed the file and turned to her.

"Would you please tell me what our conversation was last night," She purred prettily in hopes of getting what she wanted.

He smiled at her for a long time and blatantly ogled her before he answered, "Strip right now where you are, then walk slowly over to the door and close it. In that order, afterward, get on the bed and stick your leg in the air. Once you let me fuck you then I will tell you."

Looking at the door in fear, she thought of whether she wanted to know what she said so badly that she was willing to hazard revealing her cheating to Heather should she happen by. 'Fuck!' She screamed in her head before tossing her bathing suit on the floor and pushing her shorts over her hips until they dropped to the floor. Pulling her shirt up and off, she stood there in front of a smirking Donald that then pointed to the door before she turned and saw Heather standing in the doorway!

She froze, her eyes opening wide in surprise and embarrassment as their gazes locked!

Heather's eyes and mouth said everything she absolutely dreaded, and it stabbed her in the heart without her saying a single word. Realizing that where Heather was standing, Donald couldn't see her, she forced herself to take the first step towards the door before Donald suspected something was wrong. It was the hardest thing she ever did. Harder than deciding whether to start this double life, and harder than letting Donald his hands on her and fuck her in his office. It was harder than letting Randal and the men in Volton fuck her for the rest of that first night!

Looking into Heather's eyes, she mouthed silently, "Go to the bedroom," as she cut her eyes in that direction as she took carefully measured steps toward her, "and wait for me! I will explain everything! I promise!" She finished as she stood in the doorway naked with her hand on the doorknob.

She watched as Heather's expression turned pained and stony when she realized that she wasn't coming out of the room. Tears budded at the corners of their eyes, and ran down their cheeks as she mouthed, "I'm sorry," as she closed the door in her daughter's face.

Standing there with her hands still on the doorknob, she looked down and wiped her tears away. Things would change from here on out in her house, and she dreaded all the imagined scenarios that bubbled up in her heart. With hands wet with her tears, she locked the door before she turned and smiled at Donald. Crossing the room, she sat on the bed and laid back before lifting her legs up so that her feet were high in the air in a capital-V.

Donald looked at the door for several seconds before he turned to the file he was reading. With a sigh he closed his briefcase and locked it, and then took his shirt and shorts off and crossed the room to stand in front of her. She stared up at him as he caressed her inner thighs and ran his fingers across her smooth taupe-brown out labia. Grabbing her thighs below her knees, she let her feet down as he pulled her hips up to meet his rigid cock.

"Mmmm," She moaned as her thick juicy ass cheeks slapped his thighs, as his dick slid home...his home...inside her, and his testicles slapped her ass cheeks.

"Thank you Charlene," He said as he began working his dick inside her.

"Don't," She whispered demurely, for the first time turning her head away in guilt, "Don't call me that...from now on I am just Lust, when we are together like this!"

"Lust," He said firmly, "Look at me."

She looked up at him, and for the first time in a month tears of remorse and guilt streaked down her cheeks.

"What is going on with you," He asked quietly as he watched her breasts heave with every thrust of his cock inside her, "Was Heather outside the door?"

She quickly wiped her tears away and smiled weakly before she lied, "No! There was no one there. I just really need to know what our conversation was last night."

Looking down at her with a look she could plainly read as he knew she was lying to him, he sighed as he answered, "As we were riding up the elevator all the alcohol and the pot laced in the cigars finally hit you. You were bragging that you weren't on birth control, naughty girl! If you didn't want to get pregnant, why haven't you been using your diaphragm?"

"I did use it, but it tore and you told me I couldn't get another one," She whispered, "Believe it or not I hate that thing! "

"Oh we know," He chuckled then continued, "You should have told me about the diaphragm, in the case of a malfunction we would have let you get a new one."

"Of course you did. I thought the diaphragm was a hard and fast rule, like not getting pregnant by Jason," She mumbled under her breath as Donald continued, "Anyway, you bragged that you are no liar. To which I agreed, then I asked you what would you do when you got pregnant..."

Suddenly, she was there in the bedroom the night before and she was looking up at Donald as sensually as she could while drunk and high off her ass, and purred confidently, "I'm not pregnant..."

"Yes exactly," He agreed as he looked at her sharply, and saw she was far away the moment the night before.

"Then you asked, but what if I was," She continued in a whisper, "To which I answered, anything!"

She puzzled over that, and its significance, until her orgasm started warming her insides up and Donald picked up his pace and began slamming his dick inside her in earnest.

"Mmm, that feels good," She purred and swiveled her hips so his dick whisked her pussy. Her orgasm began to build like a bonfire, and when it exploded it left her skin sweaty and her feeling a little sick as she clamped down on Donald sending him into his own climax and cumming inside her. It felt so warm, and her body sung with a deep sense of euphoria and gratitude that crashed over her. She was so happy...and thankful...that he was seeding her with his sperm!

'When had that happened?' She thought in alarm, startled by her own emotions and her attachment to Donald, 'When had she become so thankful and happy that Donald, Randal, and Leon were fucking her...inseminating her...impregnating her? When was the last time she felt that way about Jason,' She asked her heart, 'Was he still in there? Did she want him to get her pregnant too? Or, was she happy Donald, Randal, and Leon had possibly gotten her pregnant and not Jason?'

Her thoughts rambled on and on as she tried to analyze her statement to Donald last night, 'She would do 'Anything!' Was she willing to do anything to keep her job? Or, was she willing to do anything to keep fucking Donald, Randal, and Leon? And, what did 'Anything' mean? How far was she willing to go to keep her contract with her employers? Did they think she was going to get an abortion? Would she have had an abortion, had Donald not hinted at her pregnancy to Heather?'

'No! No, she would never have done that...just to save her job...and contract! She knew herself at least that much, true she had changed in the past month, lowered her morals and done things she never would have thought herself capable of, but then, she had always had a sexy exhibitionist side and she had always been willing to use her sexuality to improve her job performance. But, she would never destroy her child for the sake of her job.'

'So, she was always going to go through with the pregnancy, and most likely Donald, Randal, and Leon knew she would. But, they couldn't be sure. So was this a test? 'Anything!' couldn't possibly only entail that minor test. A simple question would have gotten them the answer they sought. So, there had to be more! She would be willing to do 'Anything!' to keep her contract...and, what did he mean when he said, "She had options she hadn't even considered yet?''

'He had also said, "That she was not fired today." Hadn't he said that pregnancy would result in her immediate termination? Was he holding off for the sake of the vacation trip they were on? Or, was there more to it than that? If pregnancy was not the deciding factor on whether she would be terminated, then what was?'

'Then he said, "He would keep her secret for as long as she could hide the truth" of her pregnancy. That had to mean he didn't want her to be fired, and he was giving her five to six months until she was showing so much that she couldn't hide her condition anymore, for her to figure out what they wanted from her!'

'He also wondered which kind of Volton sex club member she would be after the contract is completed...or dissolved. So, there was still a way for her to complete her contract with them, but there were actions that if she took would dissolve it.'

'And lastly, Donald said, "That she carried her gift from them within her." That was obviously the new child growing in her belly. It was a gift. You don't destroy a gift someone has given you. So they wanted her to keep it. And, he said, "She was their most valued employee. That he and Randal love her. That they don't want to lose her, but the decisions she makes will determine whether she completes her contract with them or they fire her."'

When Donald was finally finished fucking and cumming in her, she was smiling up at him like a hungry cat.

"What are you smiling about," He asked as he smiled down at her, "Did you figure something out?"

Her smile broadened as she swiveled her hips and purred, "I think I have. I always was going to keep any child I got pregnant with, but you knew that right."

"We were pretty sure of your character," He agreed as the last tendrils of sperm leaked out of his shrinking dick inside her.

"Then if you love me like you say you do," She purred persuasively, "And, I am your most valued employee...then please tell me...what I can do to salvage and complete our contract...you already know I will do anything...anything you want me to... you just have to tell me what you want!"

"No Lust," He sighed as he let her thighs down and withdrew, "This is one mystery you must solve on your own. There is a solution. Many solutions in fact and you must discover them and present a compelling amendment to our contract to void the dissolution of employment due to the pregnancy clause."

Her smile wavered and fell when he refused to tell her more. Holding out her hand he took it and pulled her up to a sitting position on the bed. Standing up, she retrieved her t-shirt and shorts and slipped them on before retrieved her bathing suit, and with a final look at Donald, she left his room and returned to hers.

Heather was hopping mad when she got back to her room. She had time to change into her bathing suit which looked stunning on her, a tiny emerald micro-mesh G-string bikini with a string tied top with small emerald triangles that just barely covered her nipples. The small triangle decorating her pubic mound above her camel-toe pussy slit was a beautiful accent against her taupe brown skin, even if she was pacing around the room like an angry cat.

"Explain yourself mother," Heather growled, "Why are you fucking your boss, and cheating on dad?"

She had to think fast. She wanted to tell her the truth, but it would break her heart. There was no way she would understand the weight of responsibility she felt to provided and support her family. Then she remembered the hospital, "Okay fine, it's Spring Break vacation. What happens on vacation stays on vacation. What about you Heather, explain yourself, how did you hurt yourself. Who were you fucking so aggressively that you nearly miscarried?"

That set Heather back on her heels. She was embarrassed. Whatever happened, whomever it happened with, it wasn't Jason.

"So you were out fucking random guys on the beach with the Smit kids," She pounced on Heather's vulnerability like a ravenous wolf, "Do you think that is cheating on your father whom you have given yourself to as a wife?"

"No," Heather whispered in denial, "It wasn't like that at all!"

"Do you think it matters," She asked, not relenting or feeling empathy, "Is it not cheating? Or, would you rather just have fun this week, do what you want without consequences and never talk about it when we get home?"

"But what of daddy," Heather asked as eyes budded with tears, "Don't you think he would be heartbroken if he knew you where fucking your boss and that I hand sex with a whole football team?"

Her heart went out to her daughter, she wanted so badly to ask her what happened, and she still might, but she had to get Heather's assurance of discretion first. "I imagine he would be really hurt, Heather, but that begs the question; should we tell him if it will only hurt him? Also, think of this, while we have been gone Jason has been here alone all day with Mildred, Jean, Shannon, and Julia. Do you think they were waiting idly for us to get back? Do you think Mildred would want to fuck Jason, since her husband wants to fuck me? Do you think if she could, she would try to hurt us by having her daughters seduce him into having sex with all of them? What do you think she is trying to do?"