Family Garden Ch. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make us angry at each other," Heather answered as what happened the day before finally made sense. Here eyes lighting up with anger she told her mother everything, "They took me out to the beach, stripped almost naked and let me strip completely naked then told some guys I wanted to fuck them. I'm certain it was Dean that did that. I think they drugged me, I don't remember anything."

Listening intently to Heather's story, she thought she knew what was happening. "Listen Heather, I think Mildred knows Donald cheats on her. She knew that Donald's inviting us here this week was so he could seduce me, and to get back at him and me, she is taking it out on you and Jason. No doubt she has told him that I am fucking Donald, and she is trying to sully you. I propose this, we never tell Jason about me and Donald, or you and that group of boys, and we go downstairs and we spend the rest of this vacation with me on his right side and you on his left."

"Mom," Heather nodded her head in agreement, but put her hand on her mother's forearm as she said, "I know that Donald didn't seduce you. I was standing right outside his door, I heard your whole conversation. I know the mewling woman I heard last night when I came off the beach after recovering from the drugs was you in that room fucking Donald not Mildred. I heard him say that you two have done so much more with each other than just that. Mom, I am not stupid. I won't tell dad, I promise, but you should tell him what you're doing, and why!"

She smiled sadly at her lovely daughter, and nodded her head, "When the time is right, I promise, I will tell him everything."

"Okay." Heather agreed with a nod.

She smiled as tears trickled down her cheeks, and Heather returned her feelings with tears of her own. Leaning in, she slid her hand behind her daughter's neck and pulled her in for a very passionate kiss that lasted for a long time before she used a free hand to grope and massage her daughter's breast. Heather pulled her mother's shirt and shorts off, and then they kissed some more. Moving to the bed, they laid down as she pushed Heather's top off her nipples.

"Oh Mom," Heather moaned as she twisted her nipples as she bit and kissed her heavy J-cup breasts.

Kissing her way up her daughter's profoundly large breasts, she whispered into her ear, "I love you Heather!"

"I love you Mom," Heather moaned back.