Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiva, Yes, I should have, I should have sucked his cock and make it bigger, but he did not show it to me like you have shown. See how big is yours like a horse's cock, you motherfucker. Talking about my son's desire to fuck me, you made me horny again. She took my cock in her hands and stroking, she said, he did not have such a big monstrous cock as yours to show and exhibit proudly so that even mother could not resist sucking. You are a stud and stallion. I wish my own son had a cock like this. You say that I should have fucked my son. Perhaps if he had such a big cock like yours I could have not resisted and got fucked him.

Shiva, Your monstrous and magnificent cock is always ready to fuck woman under any circumstances. Your cock is already erect and ready to enter and open me up again. You make any woman irrespective of their age, mother or grandmother open up and offer her cunt to enter her with your monstrous cock. I never imagined a man could have such a big cock as yours. I am happy that I have your cock.

Let me suck your cock, my son. Kneeling down, she took my cock into her hands kissed the beautiful big pink knob, she said, "Shiva, your cock is so big, enormous, magnificent, long, thick and beautiful. Your cock is so big like a horse's cock. You must have been a horse in earlier janma. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked my scrotum and balls, then took my cock into her mouth and sucked. I allowed her to suck my cock for some time.

I took hold of her long hair and pulled her up, asked her to bend. She obeyed, bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the bed, and her hair fell down on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor. Her juicy cunt spread wide, wet and inviting. It was erotic and exciting. I bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny woman. I licked her cunt, lapped and inserted my tongue into her cunt. I slurped up her cunt juice with loud noise. She doesn't just have a cunt between her legs. Every inch she is a cunt! And I mean it as in 'she is a hot, feminine, delicious, sexy, and I need to be eaten and fucked hard cunt.' She is a walking piece of sex! Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body!

She said, moaning, Oh, son, You are actually eating my cunt. I cannot wait. Fuck me my son, with your horse's cock.

I entered her juicy cunt holding her hips, doggy style, slowly firmly opening her cunt, deep filling her cunt to the bottom.

Oh! Shiva, you filled me up to my belly button. Fuck me hard. Fuck me, my son. I took her hair in my hands, holding her luxurious thick hair wrapped around my wrist pulling it with one hand and other hand holding her hip, I fucked leisurely enjoying each stroke. She was also enjoying immensely with her groaning throaty noise. She was like bitch in heat receiving, submitting her cunt for fucking.

"Oh god yes... fuck me Jim... fuck me hard... yeah, right there... oh god... I love your cock... Oooohhhh... fuck me..."

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Padma bit her lip and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Padma screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. My big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her pussy twitch and gush around my swollen girth.

She reached orgasm violently, I could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding, gripping my cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripping my cock, squeezing my cock. I stood still, allowing her to enjoy the long drawn multiple orgasms and then allowed myself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her cunt.

Her orgasm didn't stop it just slowed. Juices streamed down her thighs. My hands moved up to her tits and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms. It was almost surreal, as if Padma was standing outside her body watching my cock pound into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy. When I finally pulled out it was almost a relief from the intense pleasure. At the same time her pussy felt empty.

We lay on the bed, I took her into my arms, and her head buried on to my chest, the she looked up into my eyes, expressing shyness, satisfaction and contentment.

She said, 'I want to have a son like you. 'I am fertile, I wish today you might have already impregnated me. Somehow, I feel it, because it is the right time for me.

I laughed and said, 'Amma, You are greedy. You mean You want to have my son with a big cock? I promise you I try my best to impregnate you to give you my son with big cock'

She smiled, 'You are a mother fucking son. Do not laugh. I do not mean that I also want to fuck our son'. Shiva, woman could feel safe, protected, satisfied and forever happy with you. You know how to make a woman happy and satisfied.'

It was the lunchtime and I was hungry.

I said, Padma I am hungry.

She smiled and said, 'you are always hungry to eat. Get some food to eat. Otherwise you will eat me again.'

I brought lunch for both of us from hostel mess. We both had a light lunch and she relaxed in my arms. I was sitting, her head resting on my lap while we were talking.

She was still concerned and confused about her inner contradictory, conflicting thoughts and feelings about her abnormal sinful behavior. She was trying to analyze and sort out her own psyche and behavior prompted by hidden desires. She was surprised at her own body responding to me with desire seeking and enjoying pleasure. Her mind as a mother feeling the pain having lost her son, at the same time her joy thinking about the experience she had with the young man in whose lap she was lying resting on her head. Why she was not feeling the acute pain a mother normally supposed to feel as everyone says when she loses her son? Is it because her sinful pleasure overshadowed her pain or his son was not a worthy man did not live up to her expectations? She was confused that she was experiencing intense pleasure instead of pain. Is it because she had such a unique, unbelievable, pleasurable experience on that day? She was not feeling pain or agony but feeling pleasure and satisfaction. The feelings of submission, attachment, love, togetherness, romance, fatal attraction overwhelmingly filled her mind overshadowing the pain, which surprised her.

I asked her, 'Padma, what if your husband see us like this now?'

'So what, if he see us now? he may think I am being consoled by you. I do not care even if he see us fucking. Actually he should watch me getting fucked by you. He should feel happy, finally his wife is getting fucked properly and thoroughly by a stud. He will thank you. He knows that I have been faithful to him all these years. It is you who made me like this-a slut, whore, tramp and what not.'

I said ' what if he objects?"

If he objects, I do not care. Will you take me as your mistress. I do not care what people say, she replied.

Someone knocked the door and I opened. It was Padma's husband. He looked at Padma, and said, Let us go down, you will see your son. We went down stairs to see her son's body lying in the vehicle in front of the hostel gate. She was allowed to see only her son's face briefly because the body turned black due to poisonous effect. She burst into tears. Her husband requested me to take care of her.

I took hold of her placing my hands on her shoulders protectively and brought her back to the room. Padma's husband followed us to the room and told her to travel by train, requested me accompany her to their hometown for which I agreed. He said, Please take care of her. He took Mohan's body by taxi, to their village. Our friends went to railway station to arrange train tickets for Padma and me.

Padma and I were again in the room. We were on the bed lying down, her head on my chest and my hands around her cuddling possessively. One of her legs was in between my legs interlocked. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of my love.

She was silent and after some time, said, Shiva, Do you really love me?

I hugged her tightly, and said, 'Padma, you are mine now.'

She smiled, 'I am yours and only yours. Surprisingly I do not feel that I am cheating my husband because I feel that I am your wife. I belong to you. It is like I have been waiting for you all these years, and now you found me, living with someone else temporarily. I should look beautiful to my man and want to take bath and shampoo my long hair which you love.'

I said, 'I would help you. Your husband left you with me and asked me to take care of you'

She said smilingly, 'my husband did not ask you to fuck me. Taking care does not include fucking, eating my cunt and bathing. You want to help me bathing. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover.'

She sat on a stool nude in the bathroom, her long hair touching the floor. I took her hair in my hands, poured warm water on her head and rinsed thoroughly twice. Poured shampoo lathered up her long hair from roots to ends in straight stroking motions running my fingers through her hair with care and love. I rinsed her hair twice thoroughly with normal water and opened the shower. I arranged her wet hair into a bun.

I applied soap on her body. Standing at the back and holding her huge hanging heavy breasts, slowly massaged her breasts from the bottom and with my fingers stroked her nipples. Her nipples became hard and engorged.

I said, Amma, You have beautiful big bouncing breasts, placing my hands under her breasts lifting them.

I soaped her face, lovingly cleaned with light massage. I soaped and cleaned her every inch and corner of her body with soap. Her nude curvaceous body was beautiful and erotic.

Shiva, You are so considerate and loving.

Soaping her beautiful thighs, and her cunt hair, I said, Padma, Your fat cunt lips are very sexy. your pubic hair is so thick and sexy. You do not shave your cunt and armpits.

No she said, 'I never shaved my pubic hair till now.'

I will do it now for you, I said.

I would enjoy that, but not now, Shiva, some other day, you are in a hurry to do everything possible now.

I asked her to stand, and soaped her thighs and legs, poured water and cleaned thoroughly including her ass. I cleaned her cunt hair and inserted fingers in her cunt. I kneeled down and kissed her cunt, clitoris and ass hole.

'Oh! God, Shiva, You are cleaning my ass hole too,' she said.

I started licking her cunt and inserted my tongue inside her cunt. She raised her leg placed on my shoulder and pressed my head with her hand. I devoured and ate her cunt, slurped up her cunt juice. She was ecstatic, and her cunt muscles quivered. I could feel the sensations of orgasms.

Padma, I really want to fuck you now.

Shiva, you ate my cunt and I can see that your cock is up and erect and ready. I want to you to fuck me. We shall get ready to go the station. Once you start fucking, you will never stop. You have me now. I am yours. You can do whatever you want later.

I oened the shower cleaned her body and washed her hair thoroughly, toweled her body. We came out of the room and dried her hair with a towel. She put on petticoat and a lacy bra, and stood in front of full-length mirror. I combed her hair carefully enjoying the feel of her long silky thick jet-black luxurious lustrous shining hair. Her hair became puffy, more voluminous was more beautiful.

Shiva, you are the first man to bathe me, eat my cunt and comb my hair and I am very happy to receive all your love.

I am at your service, Amma and I enjoy doing all these things for you, my sweet lovely baby. I took her into my arms, and kissed her. You look beautiful and sexy. I smelled her hair and said, 'arrange your hair into a braid'.

She said, 'I wish I can, but not now dear hubby, what everyone will think of me? 'I am not a wife travelling with husband on a pleasure trip. I am a grieving mother and should dress and behave like one in public.

'No one in the train will know that you are a grieving mother and our relationship, especially strangers once we are in the train, Padma, you look sexy when you arrange your hair into a bun. You look sexier and much younger if you arrange your hair into a braid or in ponytail or leave it loose, I said.

I took her to the bed and made her sit on my lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

She smiled, what people unknown to us think if they see you and me in this position.

Padma, my dear sweet darling, It depends on their imagination. They may assume that you are my loving wife or we are lovers having a secret steamy extramarital illicit affair. Some may also think that we are mother and son or aunty and nephew or brother and sister or brother and sister=in-law, or mother and son-in-law having extramarital affair, illicit incestuous immoral taboo sinful sex.

'Do I look young enough to be your wife, Shiva? You are saying that only to make me happy. I look definitely elder to you. People may think that I am a sex-starved slut having extramarital illicit affair with an young stud and lover boy to get fucked, I am of your mother's age. If any of your friends see us now, they think that I am a crazy sexy slut nymphomaniac to be fucked by you especially today.' she said.

You definitely look younger than your actual age. You are an ageless angelic beauty. Some women like you look more beautiful, sexier, glamorous, gorgeous, and desirable as they mature. Women like you are like wine. They taste better as they mature. If you arrange your long beautiful hair in a braid adorned with jasmine flowers, you look definitely young enough to be my sweet darling, adorable and loving wife. However, age does not matter when a man and woman are in deep love.

Shiva, you are chivalrous, romantic man and know how to win a girl's heart. I wish you were my husband. I want to be your wife. Do you love me and take me as your wife permanently. Even if I divorce my husband and then marry you, people may think I am crazy to marry my son's friend. I don't mind if people come to know about our relationship and call me your mistress. Actually, I will be happy and it will be more exciting, if people call me your mistress. The best way to keep you as my resident stud love is to adapt you as my son. You can fuck my daughter-in-law and me every day.

Yes, my sweet darling, I want you to be mine, my wife, my lover, my mistress forever. I felt you belong to me, the first time I saw you. I possess you and I want you forever. I will marry you if you divorce your husband.

Shiva, You know that marriage between us is not possible. I want you to be my son and fuck me. You are an incestuous mother fucking son. She got up and said, Shiva I think we should get ready. I wish we had more time together. Shiva, tomorrow I will not be able to spend time with you at my house.

'I wish we can stay here forever, I want time to freeze. I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences', I said.

'Shiva, I do not know what my husband will tell people, definitely not the fact. Perhaps we shall tell people that he met with an accident. I will find a way for us to meet in my house,' she said.

'Did you discuss about me with my son. Did you tell my son, that you love his mother, about your love and desire for me and you want to fuck his mother? Did you actually discuss about me with my son.' She asked.

I said, 'How could I? I could not tell your son explicitly that I want to fuck you, but he knew or guessed from the way we were flirting during wedding ceremony and were later on talking on phone. Whenever he made a call to you, you enquired about me and asked to give phone to me so that you could talk to me. He was there while I was talking with you. He also noticed me following you during and after the marriage ceremony.'

I said, 'Padma, He asked me when we were looking at his wedding albums, 'Do you like my mother so much? I observed that you were always flirting with her during my wedding ceremony. You were standing next to her so closely always in the photographs as if you both were husband and wife. You were always there with my mom'

I said, 'yes, I like her. She is an extraordinarily beautiful woman, hesitated to say further for a while.

Mohan said, Please continue, say whatever you want to say.'

I said, 'she is very sexy and I like your mother.'

When I said that your son was not angry or upset, he just gave mischievous smile and said, "I know she is sexy. I am happy that you like her so much. He asked me to accompany him during the ensuing holidays. He said, 'She has been eagerly waiting for you. You will have enough time and opportunity to be with her. Both of you were like love birds. My mother actually asked me to bring you along with me. She has been eagerly waiting to meet you. I know that she likes you and is very fond of you.' Shiva, Tell me. Do you like her so much and you think she is sexy? He asked me.

I said to him, 'I love her, she is sexy'.

He said, 'I guessed and noticed that, the way you both were spending time together like love birds during and after my wedding ceremony. I have never seen her so happy and exuberant with any other man in all these years except with you. She likes you. She is like an young girl fell in love with you. She has been always enquiring about you, and asking me to bring you along with me during the holidays, whenever she talks to me on phone. Shiva, I want my mother to be happy.'

She said, 'Shiva, Did you actually say that 'you love me' to my son? 'I am surprised that he knew about my feelings of love and desire for you and approved. I just told him to bring you along with him during the holidays. Was it so obvious in my voice when I talk about you that I am deeply in love with you. Did he think that I asked him to bring you along with him, to get fucked by you. We do not know what he really thought about you and me. We will never know. He told me that he would bring you along with him to stay with me. Did he tell you anything else?

He said, you will be happy with me. He wanted you to be happy. He told me 'You will have time to spend with my mother when we visit our house. Make her happy.' Your son thought that I am the suitable lover to fuck his mother. He indicated that he saw us during the wedding ceremonies and noticed that we were attracted to each other. You were happy with me.' It was obvious he wanted us to meet and mate.

Shiva, 'It sounds like 'animal mating'. Do you mean he really wanted you to fuck me?' Did he say that or imply that he wanted you to fuck me?

Yes, Padma, He implied that he wants me to fuck you and make you happy.

Oh! God! He knew it. Shiva, Did he know that I have been asking him to bring you along with him to our home to get fucked by you? Did he think that I need a young man like you to get fucked. Yes, I am like a cow in a mating period and I need to be fucked by a stud like you. It is crazy, thrilling and very much exciting to know that my son knew my desire for you and wanted you to fuck me. Did I look like a woman who has to be fucked by a stallion like you to my son? Perhaps he thought that you are a perfect stud and stallion for mating and fucking his sexy slut mother,' 'Did he think that I am a slut,' she said lifting her leg placing on my back and thrusting her mound. 'It is exciting to know that my son wanted you to fuck me.' He must have thought that I am sexually unsatisfied slut. Since he could not fuck me he selected and invited you to be my lover. I am also happy to know that my son approves our fucking and must have been eagerly waiting to see me happily fucked by you.

1...45678...16