Family Issue Ch. 06: Sis Got Oiled

Story Info
Rebecca shows Sam how much pleasure her body can give.
2k words
4.26
9.8k
12
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Sam goes to Rebecca's gymnastic show, then in the evening, his sister forces him to oil and massage her legs. Then, she milks him.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The aguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

----------------------------------------------------------

In about a month, school would start again. My last damn year of high school. I couldn't wait to finish school, and leave home.

The summer had been hot and muggy, and boring.

Ah, except that during the summer, I became the toy, the slave, the pet of my younger sister Rebecca, and her powerful legs.

Even though I was 20, and I was a man, all summer I have been in her clutches, and she dominated me, all the fucking time.

Did Rebecca and I both need the family car? Simple, Rebecca came to my room, she wrapped her huge thighs around my head, and she subdued me. And the, she took the car.

Did Mom tell Rebecca to cut the grass? Simple. Rebecca comes to me, and crushes me with her thighs. And the stupid and weak older brother cut the grass. And this, unfortunately, happened. And it was painful.

And other stupid things. Dad came home from work, with some spicy fries, telling us to divide them? Simple, Rebecca would come to my room, she would put me to sleep in her ass, or between her thighs, and she would take all the fries. Then she sat on my unconscious face, and ate them.

My life had turned to shit. Whatever happened, my face ended up in a muscled ass, or squeezed between thighs.

One evening, at the start of September, Mom and Dad dragged me to the Gainesville Municipal Gym, where my sister Rebecca practiced gymnastics.

Once a year, the group of gymnasts performed an essay, a show for anyone who wanted to see it.

As soon as the gymnasts came out of the tunnel, I thought "Damn!!",

Acres upon acres of tanned and muscular young female flesh, left on display by minimalist Lycra bodysuits! Phroar, wherever I turned my head, naked, feminine and athletic flesh filled my eyes.

In my opinion, Female gymnasts have the sexiest asses imaginable, especially when wrapped in Lycra.

Among them, there were also Rebecca, and Asya. All the girls lined up and made a polite bow, then stepped off the floor, and began their individual and group performances.

The speaker announced the name of the girl that she would show in her exercises to the public. It was the turn of Kayla Andersen, a very tall blonde with very long legs, Sarah Moore, short, brunette but with a superlative chiseled physique, and Zara Rodriguez, a black girl with a magnificent rounded ass. A couple of group exercises followed, then it was Asya Nandez's turn. The beautiful girl with the pitch-colored hair whirled gracefully, she did somersaults that seemed impossible to me, her long legs doing incredible pirouettes.

After Asya, the next gymnast was Rebecca Watson.

My sister walked into the middle of the carpet, and after a couple of flips and backlips, she walked over to the pommel horse, that strange tool with handles. Rebecca began to juggle on the pommel horse, moving her sexy legs with grace. Oh God! I could hear my cock grow! Those legs moved so powerfully and firmly, that I immediately remembered the feeling of those legs wrapped around my neck.

It was as if Rebecca wanted to tell me , or something like that. Finally, Rebecca walked over to the stands and turned her butt to the audience. Orr! Her ass, closely, was even more sexy and beautiful. I couldn't help but stare at her buttocks. Then Rebecca performed a perfect handstand. Then, she spread her legs, showing the audience every inch of her muscular legs! Oh God!! It was the same move she had used weeks ago, in the pool, when Rebecca, Asya and Lisa had dominated me. My head went into her ass, and she put me to sleep!! Only thr thought of it, and my cock was completely erect, and I was having some troubles, hiding it! The beautiful muscle globes of Rebecca's ass were invitingly exposed, like a blossomed flower. With my relief, Rebecca finished her exercise. Thanks, God! If she had continued, even just one more minute, I would have surely cummed in my pants.

*

Later, in the same evening, I was under the covers, in my bed, looking at the phone. Silently, Rebecca entered my room.

"Hey, Sam." Rebecca said, startling me. She wore only a semi-tight robe, which it left uncovered, guess what? her legs and ass.

"H-hey Rebecca."

"What do you think of...tonight's gymnastics essay?" Rebecca asked me, sitting down at the end of my bed.

"Um, you've all are very good." I replied. She looked me in the eye. "What about my choreography?"

"Yeah uhm, cute. I would have done... more somersaults." I told her. I curled up on my bed. I was afraid. What was Rebecca's goal? She never cared about my opinion.

"What about the last exercise I did? The handstand. I know you liked it." Rebecca said, mischievously.

"W-how do you know?"

Rebecca snorted, and she pulled out a strange little bottle from who knows where.

"Listen, big brother, now you're going to be useful. I've been practicing all day, and my legs...are very tired. You understand, don't you? So now take this....massage oil against muscle tension. And lubricate every inch of...these perfect legs." Rebecca whispered.

I stood there for a moment, thinking I didn't understand.

Rebecca pouted. "Should I force you to do this?" She asked threateningly.

"No, no! Ok ok." I hastened to reply. The last thing I wanted was to get my head between those dangerous legs, after they almost made me cum in public, a few hours earlier. I got out of the covers and Rebecca spread her magnificent legs on the bed, moaning.

I didn't know where to start. I started from her feet. I put the oil on my hands, and grabbed Rebecca's right foot. Without polish, like a real gymnast, her little foot was small and soft, but it looked strong. To do all those exercises on the pommel horse. I gently massaged each toe of her pretty toes, and her soles.

"Mhhh" Rebecca moaned, her eyes closed, her head resting on a pillow. I also massaged and lubricated her heels and ankles. Then I switched to her huge calves. I put my hands on Rebecca's muscular calves. The feel of the soft, feminine and supple flesh was amazing!

With my hands, I felt every outline of the calf muscles. It was a visual spectacle, but it was even better to touch.

After lubricating the back of her knees, I moved on to her huge thighs. My hands trembled in their presence. I rubbed the oil on, and with an audible moan, closed my eyes, and let my fingers sink into the warm, buttery, silky-smooth flesh of Rebecca's enormous thighs.

"Oh yes, big brother. Massage my beautiful muscular thighs.... mhhh."

Rebecca's soft legs were inches from me. Their scent was enveloping.

Just the touch of those thighs had completely erected my penis, which was now thrusting into my pajamas!

The only situations, where I was allowed to touch my sister's legs, was while she was holding my head, and she was crushing me. And now she had come to my room, ordering me to lubricate her beautiful legs. Happiness!

I kept scrubbing for three long minutes, the heavy, warm flesh like butter in my hands. My fingers sank deeper and deeper into the legs that I only wanted to worship, and instead, they loved to squeeze me.

Groaning, Rebecca changed position, lying on her stomach, exposing her huge muscular ass to me. Oh God, she was so sexy. Rebecca pulled up her robe. Her black panties were gone, in the mountainous valleys of her beautiful ass. After probing the back of her thighs, my shaky hands landed on my younger sister's mighty buttocks. Straddling her calves, I began to gently caress her buttocks.

My fingers felt so weak compared to the powerful flesh I was digging into.

"Oh yeah..." Rebecca moaned dreamily. "Rubs my perfect little ass...very good."

Her dirty talk only helped to twitch my cock, which was now protruding, and it rubbed against Rebecca's thigh.

I could feel how soft those glutes were, but they could become huge metal balls, incredibly hard! I had experienced it on my skin, or rather on my face, when my face was nestled between those buttocks. It was a perfect ass, without blemishes, not a punch, not a freckle. I had never felt so smooth meat in my life.

I felt the warmth of that ass under my hands. My hands were hurting me hard, but I continued to massage the lower part of my sister's magnificent body.

I had been massaging and feeling for maybe an hour, and I was out of massage oil. My hands were shattered, but my cock was completely erect, and wet. Rebecca stood up, and yawned.

"Thanks big brother. Great massage." Rebecca said, and she brought her lips to mine. Her tongue entered my throat, and she melted me from the inside. After her enveloping kiss, my penis wobbled!

"Oh m-y!" Rebecca exclaimed, looking at my erect cock.

"He looks like he's screaming " Rebecca chuckled, her incredible body still making my head spin.

Suddenly, Rebecca pulled my pants down, and my underpants, and my cock leapt into the air, purple and veiny. Smiling, Rebecca reached out her hand and started stroking my dick.

She began to move her hand up and down, slowly.

"Ohh! Orrrrrrr!" I groaned. I gasped, as Rebecca's soft hand slowly stroked the entire trunk of my penis.

I closed my eyes, and groaned, as my cock began to throb in Rebecca's hand.

"See big brother, my body can give...so much pleasure....to those who deserve it." Rebecca spoke dirty.

I looked down and saw Rebecca's fingers caressing my balls, then moving to the trunk of my penis, stroking it faster.

I was mesmerized by the sight of her hand around mine manhood. She continued to stroke me as I sat on the bed, watching, my heart beating faster.

"You know, after my performance today, and feeling my legs and ass, I'm sure you would have masturbated...at least 3 times, big brother. So, I decided to personally take care of your milking. Am I a good sis? Feels good, right little Sam?" Rebecca asked, with a huge smile.

"Yes....Urrr!" I groaned when I felt the familiar tingling sensation in my balls. Rebecca's hand moved faster around my cock. My dick was really stiff and swollen.

Rebecca brought her soft lips to my ear. She breathed sensually into my ear, then opened her mouth.

"Cum." She said, dominant as ever. Immediately my body obeyed her, and a huge explosion of cum shot out of my cock.

"Nnnn!!! Nnnnnnnnnn! Orr!" I groaned in absolute ecstasy. Oh my god! My little sister had just milked me with her gentle hand, again! More shots of white liquid gushed from my penis, one after another, as my sister continued to pump my rod, milking me dry.

"Nnnnarr!" with a long final moan, my torrent of cum stopped. Rebecca smiled in front of me. She was beautiful as a goddess. Then she grabbed my shirt, and wiped the sperm from her hand, wiping it on my shirt.

I was a rag, an exhausted mess covered in sweat and cum. Rebecca was clean, oiled and perfumed. My sister got up and walked to the door, her ass lush and her muscular legs attracting my eyes like magnets. When she closed the door and turned off the light, I fell asleep almost instantly.

Sometimes, having a sister didn't suck. Especially if she was a Greek goddess like Rebecca, and with her 18 yo exceptional legs.