Family Issue Ch. 07: Real Workout Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam spies Rebecca, so she uses the brother for her workout.
2.6k words
3.96
9.1k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REAL WORKOUT: FAMILY ISSUE 7

--------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Sam spies Rebecca's body, while she trains. So the powerful girl decides to dominate her brother's body, as a workout.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The aguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed, since Rebecca's gymnastics essay. She had kindly allowed me to oil and worship her legs.

From that evening, I thought Rebecca had forgiven me. I was wrong. Her punishments resumed, I was quickly squeezed between her thighs, my head ended up between her muscular calves, or crushed in her arms.

Oh! How much I wanted to just sit on the bed, oil Rebecca's powerful legs, massage them, and then let Rebecca's sweet hand milk my cock! Every day of my life!

Unfortunately, it no longer happened, since that evening.

To counter her, I began to take small precautions. I always tried to stay with my parents, or someone else, friends, my cousin Elias, so I could escape Rebecca.

Rebecca had the common sense to...leave my domination and submission between us, me and her. Asya and Lisa were just...exceptions.

But I knew very well that if Rebecca wanted to, she would dominate me, in front of anyone.

One morning, I woke up late, and left my room for some coffee.

In the corridor, I peeked into the living room and saw Rebecca, from behind, practicing some exercises in front of the TV. She was following the instructions on a Youtube video.

Oh Lord! Her outfit!

She was wearing only a tight t-shirt, and a gorgeous black thong! Oh Jesus! My eyes were immediately captured by my sister's curvy body. She rarely wore panties or thongs to workout, but she could do it, at home. Mom and dad, always at work, couldn't tell her anything.

I kept spying on Rebecca.

I knew it was wrong and dangerous, but my feeble mind couldn't resist her curves.

I silently froze behind the living room door, watching her body move and exercise as my dick began to get hard.

Quiet hip hop / commercial music provided the background to the video. On the screen, an athletic young woman explained the exercises. Behind the screen, a very young and athletic 18 yo girl performed them.

In a few years of gymnastics and gymnastics, Rebecca had built a compact and sexy body, with many sinuous muscles that belied her young age. Her shoulders were wide and strong, her biceps were starting to stick out, her abdomen was tight and muscled, and her abs were becoming more and more visible in her belly.

But her lower body was the sexiest, and most developed.

As if she knew I was secretly watching her, Rebecca slid both hands over her sweet ass, gripping her muscular, marble-like buttocks, stroking the smooth, smooth skin that enveloped layers of muscle.

Oh God, I touched that ass, a week ago, and it felt incredibly wonderful under my hands!

Directly beneath her sexy ass of hers, her incredible legs were born: thighs and calves that defied the perfect description, wrapped in dominant power. Rebecca took tremendous pride in her deadly legs, it was evident, probably from the first moment she dominated me, in the gym.

Rebecca slipped both palms around her thighs, and stroked her muscles. A veil of sweat appeared on my forehead. Rebecca stood up on her toes, flexing her ass and her legs.

My cock twitched fearfully. I reached out and stroked my penis in my pants. I couldn't help it. Yes, she was my sister, but she had such feminine power, and I had the knowledge that...with that magnificent body she had dominated me...many times. His legs and her ass made me aroused and scared, despite being squeezed hundreds of times between those deadly muscles. Just by looking, I could feel the incredible power contained within her legs and her ass.

Suddenly I looked up and, unfortunately, saw that Rebecca was looking at me, over her right shoulder. As an evil smile appeared on her lips, I fled to my room as fast as I could.

*

Rebecca didn't follow me, and I thought she didn't care if I was spying on her while she was training.

Again, I was wrong.

A couple of hours later, it was now about noon.

I was trying to study something, sitting at the study table in my room, when the door swung open, and Rebecca entered. Rebecca walked over to me, and she stepped in front of my surprised face.

My nose was inches from the dangerous point, where her flat belly met her breasts. I looked up at her in fear, and Rebecca was looking down at me with a serious expression.

"D-dddo you n-need....q-something?" I stammered, scared as ever. Rebecca's hand snapped, grabbing me under my chin, forcing me to look at her, with a brusque movement. She smelled good, she still wore her tight shirt and black thong, and a light sheen of sweat covered her forehead. It was obvious that she hadn't showered yet.

"Ngghhh!" I croaked, grabbing her hand as she squeezed my throat, but I couldn't get rid of her.

"You know, Sam, today you will learn a new thing about me." she whispered in a feminine way.

"I don't like being spied on, while I workout. You understand?"

"Urgh!! Yes, I- I am s-sorry!"

"I like compliments....if you give them in front of me, not hidden behind a door. I seriously hope you don't do that in school too, Sam. Look at the girls in your class with lust, and as soon as you are alone, you stroke your dick thinking about them....tsk tsk. Bad."

she said, shaking her head.

"If you want to watch me do my workout, you sit on the sofa in the living room, take out your cock and jerk off yourself while watching your little sister do her exercises. Got it, big brother?" Rebecca finished. With a snap, I managed to free myself from her grip.

"That's enough!" I yelled, but Rebecca with a single push made me fall on the bed, throwing herself at me like a cat on a ball of yarn. I tried to free myself from her, trying to escape.

"There is no escape, big brother! It's time for your punishment!" Rebecca sang, hitting me hard in the stomach, with her small fist. I grunted and tried to slide out of bed, but Rebecca grabbed my head, and rubbed her hard abs against my face.

"Feel my abs. They're r-o-c-k-y abs, these!" she screamed as she rubbed my face against her hard belly. My nose slipped into her groove of her 6 pack, and my cock was not indifferent to the contact.

"Okay, now stop playing. Come here." Rebecca roared, wrapping my neck with her little biceps. In the blink of an eye, I saw Rebecca jump onto my body, and her long, open legs spred on either side of my field of vision.

"No please, not the legs, please not the legs!" I begged, trembling.

Rebecca laughed behind me.

"Praying doesn't work with me. And you need a lot of discipline between my legs, big-bad-brother." Rebecca said, spreading her thick legs apart, only to grab my hair and pull my head back, banging my cerebellum against her hot crotch, and immediately her meaty thighs closed around my poor head.

Urgh! Her muscular legs intertwined in front of me, a sexy but humiliating sight. She had applied a perfect headscissor, once again. I reached my hands over her thighs, as they crushed me. I could feel her great legs bulging around my skull, and her jagged calves flexed into every muscle fiber.

"Arrrghh!" I moaned with my eyes closed, the pressure was unbelievable. I tried to relieve the pressure with my hands, which wandered uselessly over the rock mass of my sister's thighs. Rebecca leaned on her elbows, and looked at my red face with satisfaction.

"Y'Know Sam, I could hold you in my headscissor all the day. You know, I could skip my daily leg workout this afternoon, and instead, use your head to train them. What do you think about that?" My evil sister laughed.

"Pplease...stop it..." I begged meekly.

"Yes, I really think...I'm not gonna train my legs, this afternoon. My training will be dominating my big brother!!"

Then I heard my cell phone ring, on the floor under the bed. My phone had fallen to the ground, during the short fight. Rebecca grabbed him. Rebecca looked at the screen and answered the phone.

"Oh, hi Elias, no, Sam can't go out today...actually, I think he won't be able to go out for a while...yes..." Rebecca spoke, gently stroking my hair.

"H-hey..." I tried to get heard by Elias, but Rebecca quietly flexed her legs tremendously, silencing me instantly, making me understand that if I made any more sounds, she would cut my head off.

"Yes, he has a very....bad headache. Yes Elias, hahah. You can say hello to Sam if you want, but it will be a little....complicated!" Rebecca said, and she held the phone in front of my face. I categorically refused to speak, even though I could hear Elias calling my name, looking confused.

"Say hello to your cousin, Sam, if you can. Or I'll cut your head off!" Rebecca hissed, with another powerful flexion of her legs.

"Sam, wtf? What the fuck it's happening?" Elias asked.

I opened my mouth to speak, or ask for help.

"Mmmmm!!" that's all I could get out, with the flexors of Rebecca's thighs pressing against my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm-!"

"Silence!" Rebecca yelled, muting me with a powerful squeeze, which nearly fractured my skull, her legs vibrating with the effort. She picked up the phone.

"Yo, what the fuck does that mean?" Elias asked.

"You know Elias, Sam was a bad brother, he pissed me off, so now I'm punishing him with my legs." Rebecca explained. Oh God, it was so humiliating! My submission was slowly becoming public.

"Yes, legs, my big legs are wrapped around Sam's little head. And believe me Elias, they're causing your cousin....an enormous amount of pain right now, and he can't do anything. No jokes. He's so pathetic." Rebecca said.

"WTF?" Elias shouted.

"I'm sure your sister Valentine has great legs too. I'd be careful of her, if I were you, Elias. She has potential. Cya." Rebecca whispered seductively, closing the call. She threw my phone away.

Now that her attention had returned to me, Rebecca took up the torture, with more emphasis.

"THIS, IS MY REAL WORKOUT!!" Rebecca screamed.

Her legs crushed me even harder.

My mind tried to block the hideous pain, and it felt like my head was cracking.

"Okay, I'll make you asleep, Sam. Don't worry, I won't break your skull..." Rebecca whispered, as my hands fell to the bed, helpless.

Rebecca could have knocked me out at any moment, but she cruelly prolonged my suffering, for a few minutes.

"As I told Asya and Lisa, I don't want to kill you. I don't wanna lose my favorite toy..." Rebecca whispered as I felt myself vanish. My sight was fading. Slowly, I saw Rebecca's legs, in front of me, become blurry.

"Sssssssss..." I let out a huge sigh, as my body fell asleep.

My brain closed, and I finally passed out.

*

I woke up, enveloped in a feeling of muscle warmth. I opened my eyes, but saw nothing. Big walls of muscle were moving around me, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wow!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"I woke you up, just flexing my buttocks! Awesome!"

Slowly, the light came closer, and my head emerged from Rebecca's ass and thighs.

Groaning, I realized with horror that she had trapped me in her favorite hold, the reverse headscissor. It was such a hot and sensual hold..... until Rebecca started crushing my head.

"Aaarggh!" I groaned as I felt her buttocks flex, hard as stone, as the feeling of helplessness increased as my humiliation. The internal flexors of her thighs cut off the flow of blood and oxygen to my brain. Her buttocks prevented me from speaking, and seeing correctly.

My hands wandered over her thighs. Her female flesh seemed to be infinite.

Her thighs were gigantic, and each glute bigger than my head.

"Aren't you having fun? Cause I am!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Oh, it's so good to squeeze your little face in my huge ass!! It's like a painting." Rebecca laughed.

Being dominated so easily by my sister, wrapped in her legs squeezing me between life and death, gave me a powerful erection, despite the pain and humiliation.

"No!" I moaned, when I felt a small hand grab my penis and free it from my pants.

Without saying a word, Rebecca began stroking my hard cock, making me moan in the clamp of her muscled ass. Her little hand stroked the skin of my dick. With her free hand, Rebecca reached back, took her right foot and pulled it towards her, locking me into a perfect reverse figure 4, pressing my nose and mouth even more against her muscled buttocks.

"Mmmm, so good!" Rebecca purred as the insides of her thighs swelled so hard against the sides of my throat that I thought she would actually cut my head off. And I knew very well that she would be capable of it.

"Mmm! It's always a pleasure to discipline you with my legs! Are you enjoying the proximity to my nice ass? Do you remember, when Asya said that many would pay to be trampled by her. Well! You must know, how many messages I get, from people who would pay to be.... in your position? Squeezed, and smothered?" Rebecca whispered, slowly stroking my rigid member. With her fingers she caressed my cock's red head.

With my hands I grabbed the beautiful legs that wrapped my head like a sinuous creature.

Even without any hope, my body involuntarily kept searching an escape.

"Oh yes, Sam, touch them, feeeeeeeeel them. Do you know how much...i much I love this feeling....of power? I like it, i l-o-v-e i-t, this power, knowing that I can knock you out anytime I want."

The thought that my younger sister was about to knock me out, again, with her sexy legs, only increased my arousal.

"My legs decide your life, Sam. And you can't do absolutely anything, you're completely helpless. They decide if you live, or if you die." Rebecca humiliated me, while she increased the pumping of my throbbing cock with her hand.

I felt warmth in my loins, and my pelvis involuntarily pushed against Rebecca's hand. I realized I was going to ejaculate in her hand. Rebecca understood this too. The huge smooth thighs surrounding my head swelled even more, engulfing my skull, harder than stone. My hands fell to the bed.

I felt my face squeezed and distorted by her muscled buttocks, and just as I closed my eyes and felt my consciousness leave my body, I realized that my life's purpose had become to serve my powerful little sister Rebecca.

The last thing I felt before I passed out into oblivion, was that I ejaculated a huge load of cum.

*

Shortly after I passed out, Rebecca woke me up by patting her cheek. When I opened my eyelids, I saw her sweet lips inches from my eyes.

"Wakey Wakey! I'm not done with you yet, big brother!"

Continue.....