Family Issue Ch. 08: Real Workout Pt. 02

Story Info
Rebecca used Sam as a training tool, then she...rewards him.
1.5k words
4.03
8.4k
13
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REAL WORKOUT PT.2: FAMILY ISSUE 8

---------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Rebecca wants to thank Sam for the massage he gave her. So this time, it's Rebecca...massaging Sam.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The aguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

*

Shortly after I passed out, Rebecca woke me up with kind pats on my cheeks. When I opened my eyelids, I saw her sweet lips inches from my eyes.

"Wakey Wakey! I'm not done with you yet, big brother!" She said, with an happy smile.

Rebecca was lying on my body, my floppy cock crushed under her ass. The contact of her smooth skin on the flesh of my penis made me flinch. My cock was crushed like the black thong.

"Urgh!" I groaned, feeling the blood, immediatly rushing to my organ.

"You have been a good workout for my legs." Rebecca whispered.

"You know, Sam, you will certainly remember last week, when you oiled and massaged my legs." Rebecca said, closing her eyes.

Immediately the memory of the touch, of her legs and her ass, reminded me of the sensation, and I felt my cock react to the memory.

"You know, it was a veeeery good massage. You actually have talent for this. But the part, where you massaged my feet, that...was the best." she said, softly.

"Since you gave me a nice foot massage, I thought, big brother, that now, my feet will give you a massage!" Rebecca said. Slowly, Rebecca removed her socks. I was shocked, and I did not understand what was the point of her speech.

"Well, it's certainly not a question!" Rebecca giggled, and as quick as a panther, she rolled over my body, and she thrust her nice tight ass in front of my face, so close I could feel the heat. The black thong had lost the challenge, and was completely wedged between Rebecca's firm, muscular buttocks. Only small strips of black fabric were visible.

"Since you spied on him earlier, while I was training, you won't mind giving my ass...a closer look....will you Sam?" Rebecca whispered, a second before sitting on my face.

"Mngh!" I cried, trying to escape from the inevitable, but nothing I could do, to prevent my sister's beautiful tight buttocks from wrapping my face, eating it.

I moaned loudly, trying with my hands to free myself from my sister's ass, but with all her weight on my face, it was impossible.

"Oh yes!" Rebecca rejoiced, as she grabbed my wrists with her hands and planted my arms on the bed.

My protests were muffled by my little sister's huge ass, completely enveloping her head, moving slightly until she found the perfect position, with my nose firmly embedded in her sweet crack, between her sensual buttocks.

"Mmmm, if you complain, you make me vibrate all over!" Rebecca shouted, answering to my groan. My mouth was tight, and full of her ass. I could barely groan.

Just when I thought that choking me with her butt, and sitting on my face was enough for her to humiliate me, Rebecca reached out her legs, and rubbed my naked semi-erect cock with her soft feet.

"NNNNNHH!" I yelled, pierced by sudden pleasure.

Her soft right foot, bare and silky, ran the full length of my member, and my cock pointed high, almost completely erect. Then she grabbed him, with both her feet.

"Mmmmh...do you like it...if I do this?"

Rebecca cooed, as her warm little feet gripped my penis, and slowly began to rub the sides of my throbbing member. Oh, the touch of her soft feet was incredible!!

The pleasure was intense, mixed with humiliation. The scene was unbelievable. My younger sister was giving me a footjob, while riding my face!

"Mmmmmhhh....judging by the moans you are making, big brother,...you really like...my little feet on your penis, Sam," Rebecca said, shaking her ass on my face.

"Smell my ass, big brother slave." The evil harpy cooed.

Rebecca put her feet on either side of my stiff dick, in a pyramid shape, moving her toes, and massaging the head of my penis. My cock was a lucky prisoner of my sister's feet.

For like 5 or 10 minutes, she continued to slide her velvety feet all over my throbbing member. Then Rebecca grabbed the bottle of the massage oil, which I had used to oil her body, last week.

"Look what i found, under your bed. You really need to clean your room, lazy brother." She said, opening the bottle and squeezing out the last few drops. She dropped them on my cock. The oil was cold, and I shivered. With my cock lubricated by oil and precum, Rebecca continued her silky footjob.

"Do you like...when i move my feet...like that? I bet you love it...you perverted little big brother." she giggled as she stroked my full erected cock, moving her expert silky feet around my sensitive areas.

Helpless, I begged Rebecca to stop. It was so wrong. Brother and sister shouldn't do.....this.

My protests were sucked into Rebecca's ass, who chewed my skull like a vibrator, walled up on each side by muscular female flesh. Despite the pressure, Rebecca's big ass let me have a little breath of air, which unfortunately, kept me conscious.

"Mmmhhh!" I cried. But my body wanted Rebecca to continue, and to cum.

"Shut up. Are you ready, Sam? I'll make you cum with my feet."

"I beg you!" I screamed to her ass.

"Y'Know, your constant moaning is pissing me off." Rebecca said, angry.

To punish me, Rebecca flexed her buttocks around my face. Her silky buttocks hardened and pinched my nose and my mounth directly into her flesh, rocky material.

In a second, the lovely rounded balls of his ass, became balls of striated muscle, and my screams were drowned out by his powerful ass of hers.

"Shut up, or I'll break your head like a watermelon. If you say o-n-e m-o-r-e word, I'll break your nose... and your jaw, with my ass. Got it?" my sweet sister hissed. I was terrified, and I stayed silent.

I knew very well that she would be able to do it, to break my neck.

Resuming her silky, tortuous footjob, Rebecca's feet started again to moving along my manhood, with no sign of slowing down. Her legs seemed trained to....stroke penises! Her springy gymnast fingers were incredible. She grabbed my penis, like she grabbed pommel horse, at the gym.

The moment she squeezed the head of my cock with her fingers, I knew I couldn't hold my cum for any more seconds.

Trying not to make any sounds for not be killed by my sister's ass, my body suddenly stiffened.

"Damn, your body is shaking! You're about to cum, aren't you? Cum, cum for me and my feet!! Cum for your mistress little sister!!!" Rebecca screamed.

A long, low, moan was what came out of my mouth, drowned out by the muscular flesh of my sister's ass. Then it was the turn of a giant ejaculation, long white stripes of hot cum gushed from my member, falling on my little sister's soft feet.

Her kind feet kept milking me, even while I was cumming.

"Wow, how much semen! Your cock really likes my feet!" she exclaimed, as white filaments made up cobwebs between her feet. I moaned again, out of oxygen, stucked in my sister's ass.

"You really are pathetic! You got a masturbation from your lil sister's pretty feet. Tsk tsk. Mmmhhh....can you breathe, down there? Even without breath, you seem to like being under my ass. Enjoy it while you can, because my big ass is about to knock you out, you stupid big brother!" she exclaimed, as her buttocks jerked, filled with pure muscular energy.

"Nnnnnnn!" was all my tight, sore mouth could give off.

Rebecca laughed loudly, while her fantastic ass chewed my head in a terrifying, but incredibly erotic way.

My legs and arms were paralyzed from lack of oxygen, and my weak body was suffocating under my little sister's big butt.

"Now you know how powerful gymnast bodies can be, especially...lower body! Feel the power of my ass, big brother!"

She cried out in delight, as she rhythmically flexed her buttocks around my face.

I was in heaven and hell at the same time, while Rebecca showed me how powerful her ass really was, flexing one buttock at a time, devouring my small and helpless head. Just as my conscience was starting to shut down, just as I was starting to pass out, I still heard my sister's soft voice.

"Say goodnight big brother. Start praying, hoping that it's just a...bad nightmare. Because it will always be like this, forever. You don't have a single chance against me, and against my body..." I felt muffled. My mind was wandering, my brain was shutting down.

For the second time in the same day, my little sister eliminated me, choking me, using only her powerful ass.

*