Family Issue Ch. 09: Execution Dream

Story Info
Sam is humiliated on IG, and he dreams...horrible things.
2.3k words
3.1
6k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EXECUTION DREAM: FAMILY ISSUE 9

---------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Rebecca shows the whole world that Sam is her slave. Humiliated, Sam dreams of being...eliminated from his little sister's legs.

--------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The aguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

--------------------------------------------------------

After my sister Rebecca smothered me with her ass, knocking me out twice, my body was weak for a whole week.

Breathing was difficult for me. My poor parents also took me to the hospital, thinking I smoked...i don't know, joints, or some other stupid stuff. I can almost imagine...mom and dad's faces, if they only knew I was hurting because....my little sister had suffocated me.

I could hardly speak, and my breathing was hard and noisy. The next evening, I was almost paralyzed in bed, and Rebecca came to my room while my parents were there. The harpy, pretended to worry about me, feigning brotherly love towards her older brother.

As soon as mom and dad left the room, Rebecca humbled me even more. She pulled my blankets down, and she started stroking my penis, massaging it until I cum in her hand. For several evenings, paralyzed in bed, I cried, cried bitterly as Rebecca stroked my cock, reminding me of how powerful she was, and that she was my mistress. She gently stroked my hair while she milked me. And I was crying. I was crying for my life. And for the humiliation.

One evening, Rebecca did not come to my room. Before turning off the light and sleeping, I grabbed my phone, and opened Instagram.

What I saw was.... horrible.

My sister, "RebWatson", had created a new post. There were several photos. Guess photos of what. It was all photos of headscissor, facesitting and domination scenes, where I, was the victim. There was a photo taken while I was unconscious between her legs, in her reverse headscissor. A photo taken from above, where you can see Rebecca sitting on my face, my head embedded in her ass covered by the black thong. A photo taken after having mummified me, and put me to sleep, suffocated by her hands.

Rebecca had made my domination and submission public. Rebecca's description said:

< Dominating my older brother :) Now he is a slave to my legs. >

There were some comments.

I threw my face on the pillow, and began to cry. My life was ruined. I cried until I fell asleep.

I began to dream.

I dreamed.

I saw blurred faces. I saw Rebecca's face. Then Asya. My cousin Elias. Lisa.

I dreamed, I dreamed. Then, I had a dream that seemed more realistic than the others.

I dreamed of my living room, yes, I was in the living room, normally watching TV. Suddenly, I was in an empty and white room, with only a mirror in front of me. I tried to move, but couldn't. I only heard the terrible sound of parcel tape. Oh jesus! In the mirror, I saw that I was completely wrapped in parcel tape, with my back leaning against a kind of pole, which held me upright. Only my head was free.

It was the same, exactly helplessness I had felt when Rebecca, Asya and Lisa had immobilized me with parcel tape, some time ago in the swimming pool.

Suddenly, my sister Rebecca appeared in the white room. Or rather, half of my sister Rebecca. It was half Rebecca, and half Anaconda. The monster terrified me.

"Do you remember that....anaconda documentary, Sam?" Rebecca said. Her voice thundered directly in my head.

Rebecca's lower body had been replaced with a long, thick anaconda tail. My sister's upper body was identical to the real Rebecca, and she wore only a small black bra. Her biceps, abs and back muscles were pumped up, and clearly visible. My sister Rebecca was beautiful, her long brown hair down.

Completely immobilized, I felt Rebecca's long tail twist around me, and wrap my body, making many turns around me, around my legs, my pelvis, my belly and my torso. Rebecca's tail crushed me mercilessly, squeezing tight around me, cutting my breath. Rebecca was behind me, her fingers lovingly stroking my hair, while her tail squeezed me.

As Rebecca crushed me, I begged for mercy, release, anything to end the pain. But Rebecca didn't give up.

Eventually, the right words came out of my mouth.

"Please Rebecca, get rid of your tail, and crush me with your legs."

Rebecca smiled, and her tail turned into her immense legs, covered only by black panties, which immediately began to envelop, and crush my body.

It was a fatal mistake: switching to my sister's powerful legs, transformed the monster's half-sister, half-snake grip into a torturous crush, faaaaaaaar more painful.

Suddenly, the white room around me whirled, and I found myself in the gym in the basement of our winter home in Gainesville.

Oh jesus! It was where my sister discovered the power of her body. The damn gym that changed my life. Rebecca's legs were now wrapped around my neck, in a front headscissor. The powerful thighs crushed me on my sides, powerful and enormous walls of female muscles. My head was embedded in my sister's flesh, and my aching body still wrapped in packing tape.

My neck felt like it was about to be cut. I could already imagine my decapitated head....rolling on the floor. Rebecca laughed at my helplessness.

"See, little Sam?!" Rebecca screamed, as her thighs ate my face, my head, and my life.

"You can't challenge me! You are nothing in front of my legs! You are a USELESS TOY, A WORM, AN INSECT, in front of your sister!!!!!"

Rebecca screamed, as big tears streamed down my cheeks. Her domination was too powerful. My body and head felt a surge in the power of Rebecca's thighs. The pain was so great that I thought she really wanted to kill me. Rebecca tilted her thighs to the left, forcing my trapped head to do the same. Then, suddenly, with a sharp snap, she turned her thighs to the right, effectively turning my neck sharply: all I heard was a sickening snap, before my vision went black.

****

My vision returned after a few minutes, or a few hours. I can't tell. I was lying on the gym floor. My head throbbed, my neck hurt, I felt almost deaf.

I could barely feel my limbs. I moved my right arm, and with relief realized that I was no longer wrapped in parcel tape. I tried to raise my right arm, but my arm barely listened to my command. I only managed to lift it an inch off the ground, before it fell back onto the carpeted gym floor with a thud.

I tried to move my legs, but they didn't respond to my commands. I tried to speak, but my mouth didn't open.

Only my eyes were moving wildly. Then I saw Rebecca's face on me. My little sister bent over me, still wearing only black bra and panties. She gently stroked my hair.

"Hey Sam. Wakey wakey. I have...bad news for you. Let's say...my legs gripped your head too tightly. I accidentally...snapped your neck." Rebecca said.

"We seem to have pushed your neck a little beyond...his limits. I should call a doctor. But I don't want to....anyway, you will be paraplegic for life. Sorry brother, you lost versus my thighs."

Knowing why I couldn't move, a faint gasp left my body. My eyes darted frantically as my thoughts raced. Unable to speak, I tried to shake my head but couldn't even do it.

"You know Sam, I don't want to have a paraplegic brother. You know how shameful is it? 'My brother couldn't beat his little sister's thighs'. And little sister's legs paralyzed him. Humiliating, right? Even for me, being your sister. We were not born from the same vagina, for sure. You are not blood of my blood, insect. " Rebecca said, cold as ice, continuing to stroke my hair.

Tears filled the corners of my eyes as I processed what my sister said, and she solemnly nodded in response.

"Yes. Yes. I know. But there is one thing, I will do, Sam. I will do you, and me, a favor. I will alleviate your suffering."

Rebecca then shifted position, sitting on my chest, looking at my paralyzed face, before stretching her legs over either side of my head.

I, her prisoner, could not help but blink, confused. What did she mean by 'alleviate my suffering?!'

"I know my legs have caused you too much pain. But I also know you love them. So, now they'll finish the job." Rebecca said, bringing her feet closer to each other until they cross behind my head, slowly closing the space between her legs.

My skull was about to be compressed, for the umpteenth time. Once Rebecca's thighs closed my head, my tears started streaming down her legs. I now understood what she meant by 'alleviate my suffering'.....

"You were a great punching bag, big brother,...as long as you could." Rebecca cooed.

I managed to open and close my mouth, like a fish out of water, trying to gather air in my lungs. I could not speak or move. I could only pray with my eyes, beg my sister Rebecca to spare me.

But her powerful, broad, soft thighs had no mercy on me, gripping my head firmly.

"Just Relax, Sam. Shhhhhh....There are worse ways to die." Rebecca whispered, but after a few seconds though, my body started panicking as my lungs reminded my brain that Rebecca was killing me.

I tried to scream, to ask for help or for mercy, but I could only let out a quiet moan of pain. I could feel the control of my body (what was left of it), slowly fade away.

So that was how I was going to die. 18 years, of making plans for my life, a job, a family, and I was about to die, killed by my sister's mighty legs!

My body instinctively fought with all it had left to get some oxygen, but my struggle began to fade as darkness appeared in the corners of my vision.

"Shhhhhh......when you will be....partially dead, I'll keep my thighs around your neck, until your body shuts down, big brother. Now relax...." Rebecca whispered.

I had always belonged to her. Property of her legs, and now, they had decided to throw me away, like a broken toy.

Then all fell silent as my final struggles vanished from my body, all the energy sucked in the big legs, constantly tightened around my vital areas.

After a few more moments of whimpering and stifled sobbing, my body shut down, and my brain pulled the plug.

****

After being killed by my sister's legs, I felt myself being carried up, high. I was light, and I floated. Looking down, I saw the scene I had just experienced: myself lying on the ground, completely paralyzed, while my sister Rebecca squeezed my neck with her powerful legs. After my body finally went limp, Rebecca continued her headscissor, relentlessly, keeping her muscular thighs entwined around my weak neck. She held the pressure for another 2/3 minutes, making sure to kill me. Her huge thighs had swelled up, and they were deforming my dead head.

-

Then the girl bent her legs to the right. With a cold expression on her face, Rebecca snapped my head to the left, breaking my neck, then straightened her legs, and squeezed her thighs so forcefully and firmly, that my skull fractured with a noisy CRACK! Then, Rebecca unfastened her legs, and gathered my head between her feet. Her little gymnast fingers pressed against the sides of my soft neck. Abruptly, Rebecca snapped her feet to the right, my head following her feet, and with another loud CRACK!,

Rebecca broke my last cervical vertebrae that remained intact, with her feet.

Finally, sighing, Rebecca felt my chest with her hand, to make sure my heartbeat had stopped, and she let go my battered head. The spectacle that followed was incredible.

My dead body fragmented into millions of small white spheres, floating in the air. Then, one after the other, the white spheres approached Rebecca's legs, and joined them. They entered the flesh of Rebecca's thighs and calves, as if to...Becoming part of them! Rebecca's lower body swelled out of proportion. In fact, her legs had engulfed my body!

Rebecca looked up at me, as I watched the horrifying spectacle of my death, as if I were my soul, flying to heaven.

"They swallowed you, big brother." Rebecca said. I gasped. She touched her thighs.

"They sucked your body, big brother. Now you are part of my legs, forever." Rebecca hissed, then she dissolved into a white cloud. My body was completely disappeared.

And the horrible dream ended.

*

Uurgh! I woke up with a noisy gasp, sweating and panting!

What was that dream??

What had I just dreamed of??? I had dreamed that my little sister Rebecca was killing me with her immense thighs, after having paralyzed me!!

I felt sick. At that moment, I thought about.... jumping off a bridge. My reputation was ruined, as was my weak mind.

Seeing those photos on Instagram, my face crushed, the humiliation..... had led me to have an erotic and horror dream, where my little sister was executing me...she was killing me...snapping my neck multiple times... and her legs absorbed me. Mercilessly.

I looked down. I had a huge erection. In my mind I still had the images of the realistic dream I had just experienced.

I started to cry.

*