Family Issues Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pffft, horny." He rubbed his ass. "A guy takes a thermometer in his mouth, it makes her dick hard. She hears Justin Bieber on the radio, it makes her hard. She just saw me eat pudding, and it made her hard. Had to give her a farewell sucki-fucki."

Valerie laughed. "Good for her. She's what, sixty?"

"Sixty-two. One time when that horny bitch was on top of me, she had a phone call from her grandson. Kept humping me through the entire conversation. Crazy!"

"Six days, that's a lot of noodles."

The inmate lost his smile. "Yeah, well, she...yeah, Momma." He pulled ten ramen noodle packs from his jumper, one cigarette packet, and a can of sardines. He gave the cigarettes, sardines, and six of the packs to Valerie, stuffing the remaining four back in his uniform.

When Helen learned that noodles were the new jail currency since cigarettes became illegal contraband, she bought six ramen packs at the jail shop. They were stolen from her bunk a day later. Another currency was sex, but she didn't even consider it as an option.

"Is that all, Aziz?"

"I wouldn't dream of cheating on you, Momma."

Valerie chuckled. "Sofia, give my boy here a thorough frisk," she said to the Dominican futanari girl sleeping under Helen's bunk, then winked at Helen. "Sofia was a narco in Santo Domingo. She can find things on your body you didn't know you ever had."

"All right, all right." Aziz pulled twelve ramen packs and dumped them on the bed.

"Forgot you had them?"

"Yep."

"I'll be mucho angry if you're trying to bend me over a second time, boy. Memory is something we can work on."

"I swear, that's all I've got, Momma."

"Don't let me catch you lying again, boy. Now you don't get to keep any and consider yourself lucky because I have a mind to give you a good spanking." Valerie swept all the packs under her bed. She didn't have to hide anything; no one dreamed of stealing from her. There were two shelves for the inmates' private stuff in the cell. Valerie's private belongings occupied the entire top shelf, and the remaining cell occupants had to do with the lower shelf. Helen didn't use it because everything she placed there went missing a day later.

"Lucky for you, Momma is more horny than angry, boy." Valerie snapped her fingers.

Aziz crawled between her massive thighs. He pulled out her semi-hard member from her underwear and gave it a loving lick from the scrotum to the tip.

"You love my Dominican snake, don't you?"

Aziz let out a fake twitter before he licked away at the side of her shaft. He moaned with pleasure, and Helen wondered if he enjoyed it, or it was only a show. The young man ended up coating Valerie's entire shaft with his saliva before he moved back up and took her cock head in his mouth. He gave it a quick suck and drank up all the pre-cum dripping out.

"Yeah, baby, you know you missed it." Valerie patted his curls and reached out with her other hand behind his head.

Aziz's cheeks caved in as he sucked her python.

She pulled, urging him towards her mons. She held the back of his head and used it to guide him farther forward along her meaty shaft. Valerie paused with three inches of her massive girth resting between his lips.

"Good boy. I forgot how hot your lips were. Suck it for me, baby," she said, licking her lips. "Bob your head on it and keep your lips nice and tight. Oh shit, that's good. Ooh, Aziz, you make Momma moan. You make Momma moan." She pulled his head off her cock and smacked her lips aggressively on his. Then she shoved him back down.

Aziz began sliding his lips back to the tip, then forward again. They glided effortlessly over the smooth skin, back and forth. She nodded eagerly and pressed her fingers into his hair against the back of his head.

Valerie slapped her massive thighs, making them quiver like gelatin. Aziz increased his efforts to please. He added loud slurping noises, and even the two ladies, who had resumed humping on the bunk, paused to investigate what the racket was all about.

"Look at him go! Woohoo!" Sofia from the other bed, the one below Helen, slapped Aziz's ass. "Like a sucking machine. Patron, can I go next?" She yanked a pack of cigarettes from her jumper.

"The price went up to six cigs for a blowjob. Inflation. How about you, Barbie? You want some of that ass?"

"I'll pass."

"Your loss. This little boy's lips are the shit." Valerie was panting softly, and there was a hint of color in her cheeks. "Mmm, you really are such a talented little cocksucker. It may be your only talent, but at least you're good at it."

Aziz wiggled his buns playfully.

"Does sucking Momma makes you hard?" She put her hand at the back of his head again and commenced pulling him tighter to her crotch. Her cock dug all the way into his mouth before his throat started to bulge. Valerie massaged Aziz's throat lovingly, giving him time to adjust. Slowly her python conquered more ground until the young man between her thighs started struggling to pull back.

Valerie released the back of his skull, and Aziz slurped all the way up, coughing a little as the bulbous mushroom popped out of his lips. He held it and licked the slit with the tip of his tongue, making her moan.

"Nice, but I want to feel my tool deep in that wet tunnel."

Without a word, he attacked her cock again, this time not stopping. When his nose was finally touching the few wisps of hair at her cock's base. He had successfully deep throated her entire massive cock. "God your throat is so tight." She tightened her hold on his hair, and Aziz winced as Valerie pulled. She pushed her hips, sending her cock deeper.

"Swallow me, lover boy."

He started swallowing. His throat constricted and milked her cock.

"This is what you do here, Barbie. You adapt. In the real world, Aziz is a bum-bandit. He would never dream of doing it with a girl. Here—" She ruffled his hair as he continued bobbing and slurping on her. Valerie picked up a cigarette and took a mouthful of her fantastic sandwich and leaned backward, closing her eyes. A second later, her cock erupted down the throat that enveloped it. Aziz tried to pull back, but she grabbed the back of his head and locked him in position. His eyes grew large as her balls pumped more and more fluid up her shaft.

"Ahhhhh..." She let out a loud sigh, pumped her hips with full force one last time, then she relaxed her grip. Aziz tried to pull again, but she controlled his head movement, allowing him to slurp slowly back to her cock's head.

"Don't spill a drop!" she croaked.

He pulled his lips off her softening anaconda and immediately grabbed it, licking the last remnants of her explosion. His hands squeezed the shaft traveling up, extracting the white drops, which he quickly licked from the tip. Only then he allowed himself to put it down.

"Did I say we're done?" she growled.

Aziz shook his head fast.

"Take me into your sweet mouth again."

Aziz grabbed her cock and slurped it inside.

"Now make Momma hard again." She lovingly interlaced her fingers in his black curls, which started swaying again to the rhythm of his head-bobbing.

"See, Barbie. It's a jungle in here," she huffed. "The strong chew on the weak."

--

The billboard outside the construction site said, "Destiny Mall-Makes you feel like shopping. Coming soon!" Inside the compound, surrounded by tall green fences, stood a naked skeleton of a three-story office. It stood alone. A rusting crane beside it worked on its tan and nothing else. The people who hung the sign probably attributed 'Coming soon' to an infinite quantity of time. It didn't look like a monster shopping complex was coming anytime soon or even much later. Anyone with half a brain observing the site would notice something odd. No crews were going in or out, no machinery or trucks, and it emitted no happy cling-clang construction noises. The crane and the concrete skeleton were like those hollow houses in a Hollywood Western set. Only for show.

A murder of crows was having a siesta on the tall crane. The site was rarely disturbed, and so the black birds were comfortable enough to claim the place as their home. They stared curiously at the tall futanari woman below. One bird took off and dropped a nasty load on her silver Lexus RC. Suzan Owens fidgeted on the construction site's dirty sand. She had been waiting for half an hour, and Suzan wasn't used to waiting.

She let out a deep sigh as the black Toyota pulled through the site's gate. The elder futanari probably regretted her pick of garb. A cement mixer truck hummed its way through the green gate, following the vans. She focused on the vans and didn't step aside fast enough when some remains flew from the truck's discharge chute. Now her red Prada dress had a nice, wet cement stain. Her red Jimmy Choo shoes were entirely ruined.

"Fuck!" She tried scraping the gray splotch off with her polished fingernails, which was an even bigger mistake. "Everybody's here?" she said to Brigitte, who limped out of the van.

Brigitte nodded. "You're here."

"What about Helen Brion?"

"She's not here."

"Very amusing."

"You see me laughing?"

Suzan reflected that possibly nobody had ever seen Brigitte laughing. Maybe at funerals. "Why is Helen still breathing?"

"Not so simple, Suzan. Alexander is a tight institute. The inmates don't call it Hell for nothing."

"I don't want her talking to the FBI."

"Too late for that." Brigitte signaled the cement truck to park over a small pit.

"We should minimize the damage."

"And contacting the Malecon familia is your idea of minimizing?"

Suzan froze. She knew she had rats in her organization but had never suspected they burrowed so deep.

"We don't do business with the Dominicans, Suzan."

"Well, unlike you, they do have connections inside Alexander. You seem to misunderstand how grave our position is."

"Our position?"

"I don't want Helen on the stand in court, Brigitte. She has my name, and she's going to use it. I want my name as far away as it can be from this scandal."

"Should have thought of that before you decided to OJ William Richardson."

"It was an accident." When angry, Susan's Southern drawl stood out. "How many times do I need to tell you that the idiot attacked me?"

Brigitte flexed her leg and felt her knee. It was warm, beginning to swell. It would require a CAT scan. "Yeah, you handled things perfectly. I don't think there has ever been a greater fuckup in the Syndicate's history."

"You just take care of your end and let me handle mine."

"We don't do business with the Dominicans. That's the law."

"The sooner Helen has a terminal accident, the better for everyone."

"We don't do business with the Dominicans, Suzan," Brigitte said in her flat voice.

The elder futanari wanted to argue, but Brigitte's dead eyes had a way of crawling under one's skin.

Brigitte opened the van's door, and Kevin was pushed out, squinting. Madam Hulk followed. The colossal wrestler stomped over to the second van and opened its side door.

She hissed to the driver, and together they manhandled a girl out of the van's back seat. The girl had her hands cuffed behind her back, and her head was cloaked in a black hood.

Cecilia half prodded, half dragged the prisoner until she stood at the open pit's edge. Brigitte pulled off her hood, and Kevin gasped.

There were smeared red makeup trails down Diana's cheeks, and it was plain she had been crying for a long time. Her eyes ran like frightened black mice, from Brigitte to Madam Hulk, then pleading to Suzan. She suddenly noticed Kevin, and her eyes focused. Diana uttered a single "Baby," then she burst into heartbreaking sobs.

Kevin had never seen Diana so broken and frightened. He wavered for a heartbeat before he wrapped her slim form in his arms, lowering her head to his chest. "Hey," he cooed. "Hey. Everything will be fine." He studied Brigitte, then kissed Diana's wet cheek. "All will be fine, Diana."

"That's it, Kev, right there," Brigitte smirked. "If I were you, I would have used the opportunity to kick her nuts all the way to the moon."

"Fuck off!"

"You're a cross between a human and a Care Bear."

"What did you bring us here for?"

"They're going to shoot us," Diana sobbed.

Kevin looked up at Brigitte, searching her face for a clue, but the futanari with the dead eyes just shrugged at him.

"What did I ever do to you?" Kevin said.

"Don't take it so personally, pretty boy," Suzan said.

"I shouldn't take my life personally?"

"That thing with Helen escalated from fraud to murder."

Kevin looked wildly around him. There was nowhere to run. "Thing?"

"You're both in the middle of it all, a target for the FBI. You and Diana simply know too many details; you've seen too many key figures, and you know too many secrets."

"All I've seen was a mansion and people wearing devil masks," Kevin said.

"We can't afford more mistakes."

"Last week you said I was fast becoming your right hand, Suzan," Diana sobbed into Kevin's chest.

"Sometimes you need to cut off a limb to save the head."

"Please?"

"I'm really sorry, darling," Suzan's voice turned tender. "Been an unexpected pleasure knowing you."

"Fuck you, Brigitte, and you, Suzan, and everything you two stand for," Kevin spat.

"That's the spirit, Kev." Brigitte winked at him, pulled out an apple from her duffel bag, and offered it to him. "Want one? It's good for the teeth. Whoa, there, cowboy." She turned to Suzan who opened her purse and extracted a black Glock. "Seriously, girl? Don't you want to leave that job to the professionals?" Her eyes squinted. "Wait, wait, you got the taste for it, didn't you? You've done it once, and now you want more. I've seen it happen."

"You have a problem with that?"

"Be my guest." Brigitte took a bite of her apple. "You might wanna put a clip in first. Those things don't work without bullets."

"Don't look." Kevin kissed Diana's cheek. He shut his eyes and held tightly onto his ex-girlfriend's shaking body.

So this is how it ends? Funny, he'd always thought it would be different. Mostly he regretted that he wouldn't be able to see Helen again. At this point in his life, he didn't very much believe in the Almighty, but he sent a prayer to whomever was listening to keep her safe.

The heavy gunshot echoed around the site and made the crows take to the air, screaming their fright. Kevin shuddered. Diana's body went stiff in his arms.

He waited. Nothing happened.

"You can open your eyes, dummy," Brigitte said.

Nothing changed. Kevin was still breathing and unharmed, and so was Diana. Suzan stared at the bloody wound in her chest.

"Son of a—"

Brigitte shot her again, this time between her eyes, with the Beretta M9.

--

Kevin puked his guts out into the pit. A Jimmy Choo adorned foot was still sticking out for a second, stylish and macabre, before it was covered by the cement from the truck.

"Not so tough now, eh, Kev?" Brigitte finished her apple and threw the remains into the pit.

"You murdered her!"

"How about a thank-you? She was seriously going to shoot you."

"You killed her!"

"Shit happens."

"What?"

"The Syndicate had a meeting last night. It was a unanimous vote. Almost three years of preparations, millions of dollars wasted, and five billion dollars in lost revenues. Down the drain because of this cunt. She signed her own death warrant." Brigitte spat into the pit.

"Did she steal your money?"

"Get in the van, Kev."

"But—"

"Now!" She pointed her gun at him. "I'm done being nice."

"What about me?" Diana stopped shaking and even regained her healthy complexion. Cecilia uncuffed her.

"That depends. That pit has plenty of room for a bitch with an attitude. On the other hand, the Benjamin Franklins keep flowing—nothing has changed. The Mexicans still need their money cleaned, and the Colombians need their money shined. So does everyone else. The Syndicate doesn't give a fuck who runs the money-laundering machine as long as it's running. It's understood that you and the tall bitch became close lately. That she let you run a good part of her operations."

"I can operate parts, not all."

"Wrong answer, little girl."

"It's mostly automatic." Diana spoke quickly, staring into the hole. "Ethan can help me manage the rest and fill in the blanks."

"Can you keep everyone happy?"

"Sure."

"You'll get the same percentage as Suzan took. Nothing changes."

Diana nodded.

"Be smart. You're one of us now. Don't mess with the Syndicate, little girl."

Diana stared again into the pit and shuddered.

"Okay, wrap it up! Brigitte hollered. "Cecilia, take her Lexus to Joe's yard. Tell him 'full treatment.'" Without giving Diana another glance, she entered the van with Kevin.

"Don't!" she barked as she pulled out of the construction site and Kevin reached out to open the Toyota's door. "If I have to chase you again—I mean I like you, I really do, but..."

"Why did you drag me here?"

"You and Diana baited Suzan out of her fortress, dummy."

"Don't think I won't go to the police."

"A fucking Boy Scout Care Bear." She punched his chin lightly. "In case you still didn't get it, that's not how the world operates."

"You think I won't?"

"Just make sure that the cop you're talking to isn't already in our back pocket. Most of them are."

"Where are we going, Brigitte?"

"You know where we're going."

He knew. He wasn't at all surprised when they pulled an hour later into the Astor mansion, nor was he surprised to see the tall woman waiting for them in the garage.

Kevin was angry with the world in general and specifically with Nadine. He knew she was involved with Suzan Owens. He planned on shouting it to her face, but the will to fight left him.

The brutal execution, the comprehension that he had just escaped death, hit his core. His despair, his anger with Helen and her cheating, the fact that he hadn't slept for days or eaten much all accumulated into a dark mountain that made it hard to even breathe. That mountain dissolved in a single moment as Nadine tenderly wrapped him in her long arms. She was a lot of things, but she was also tenderness, and he was grateful to merely drown in her warmth.

-

Nadine watched over him as he slept. Their naked bodies were intertwined, her leg over his, her hand hugging him close to her chest. He was beautiful, and she loved staring at him. Every time he stared at her with those purple eyes, she felt it deep in her chest.

Kevin moaned as he dreamed. He whispered something incomprehensible about an army and about God. Then he clearly said "Helen," and that hurt. A lot.

Nadine brushed his forehead with her lips. "You're mine, you hear me?" she whispered. "Forget about her."

The bedroom door creaked open, and she grinned. Iman forgot to knock nowadays more often than she remembered. Nadine suspected it was a rebellious act more than a memory issue.

Her little sister danced on her tiptoes, wearing her pale blue Elsa dress. "Hey, Nuni, I'm going to take Jane for a ride. Wanna come and watch me?"

"First, please be quiet, sweetie," Nadine whispered. "Second, the Elsa dress is inappropriate for riding. Third, it's late, and Adam has already gone home, so there's no one to saddle her for you and no one to watch over you."

"I can saddle Jane myself. I'm not a baby—wait!" Her beautiful dark eyes squinted when she recognized the sleeping man Nadine snuggled. "Is that...? Is that...?" Her eyes became round. "That's Kevin!"

"He's very, very, very, very tired, sweetie. He needs to sleep. Okay?"

"What is he doing here?" Iman whispered.

Nadine kissed Kevin's lips. "He'll be staying with us."

"What?" Iman began clapping, then remembered she was supposed to be quiet. "For how long?"