Family Issues Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zero risks."

"First, there is a great risk in transferring drugs in your intestines. Second, even if there wasn't, I'm not a criminal."

"Just remember that we don't accept credit, Barbie. Only cash."

"I'll stay hungry then."

"Suit yourself."

The girls finished their meal, and even Aziz was given a portion which he gulped hungrily. But now Josephine became restless again. Helen hoped she'd just stick a heroin needle and stop being an all-round asshole.

"Cards?" Sofia suggested.

"Fuck that mierda." Josephine's long cock was rigid and pointing up again. "Let's do something in the spirit of Christmas. How about a hand puppet show?"

"A what?"

Josephine coated her hand with the Crisco oil Sofia used in her cooking. Vaseline was so prevalent in the futanari ward the jail shop usually ran out, and the girls had to improvise. She winked at Sofia, who grabbed Aziz's wrists and pulled him off the bed. She then slapped his butt.

"Oi!" he screamed.

The young futa formed her fingers into a cone shape, and she began gently but firmly pushing her hand into Aziz's gaping asshole.

"Fuck! Stop that!" he screamed. Gaen blocked his mouth with her palm and muffled his protests.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Helen said to Valerie.

The fat jail-boss shrugged. "They paid for an entire night's service."

"He's not really your property."

"Oh, Barbie, Barbie. I'm his Momma, and he's my boy."

"That's wrong."

"That's the lesser evil."

"Doesn't make it right."

"Do you think the little bitch can make it in the boys' section? He knows he can't, and the guards know it, and everyone is happy with the arrangement. By the way, if he decides to go back to being block seven's bitch instead of my bitch, then there will be boys waiting in line to take his place. Why do you think he's here in the first place?"

Josephine's long-fingered hand was sliding deeper inside the squirming Aziz. Any second his exhausted muscles would swallow her knuckles, and she would be up to her wrist inside him.

"Oh, fuck this is so sick," Sofia giggled. "Gaen, you gotta film this. This shit would blow up YouTube."

Gaen screamed as Aziz managed to bite down hard on her palm. He head-butted Sofia and jumped up. Sadly, Josephine's hand, still deep in his anus, made him fall on his face. Everyone could hear the thud as his head hit the floor. Snarling he got up, backing towards the cell's door. His forehead had a cruel reddening gash. The girls rose from their perch like a pack of hyenas smelling blood. Josephine giggled, and Gaen nursed her hand.

"Stop it!" Aziz screamed.

"Okay, that's enough, leave him alone." Helen jumped back down from her bunk. "He needs to go to the infirmary."

"Move aside, Barbie," Josephine said.

"Can't you see that he's scared?"

"Maybe you wanna be a puppet too. We can do a whole show, Barbie and Ken."

"No!"

Josephine pointed her thumb at the Dominican crest and cross tattooed above her left tit. "The Trinitarios. Do you know what this tattoo means, maricon?"

"Nope, but I know what this tattoo means." Helen bared her shoulder. "Semper Fi."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Forever faithful. I swore an oath."

"An oath to act stupid, puta?" Josephine was a head shorter than Helen; she compensated with viciousness. She charged, arms flailing, and Helen's palm connected with her Adam's apple, sending her back. Enraged, she rushed forward, fists in the air and a second later found herself writhing in pain on the floor. Helen's swift kick hit her dead-on between her legs in her naked balls.

"That was stupid, Barbie," Sofia growled. She and Daria tried to circle her from her right and left. Gaen stayed in the back. Josephine was a sad, whimpering lump on the floor.

"We went easy on you for the past weeks," Sofia spat.

"Easy? You treat me like shit."

"Wanna cry?"

"Thanks. Already did. A lot."

"We'll give you something real to cry about."

"You can't." Helen shook her head.

"You think?"

"I know. Because, Sofia, your nose is broken, and Daria is having a hard time using her hand."

"Huh?"

Helen feigned a lunge to the left, making Daria flinch and jump back, and in the same fluid motion, she was on Sofia. The tall Dominican punched but found only air. Helen's left hooked behind her neck and sent her tumbling forward into Helen's bunk's frame. Helen grabbed the stunned futa's head with both hands, turning her and forcing her head down while she kicked with her knee up, hard. There was a satisfying crunch as Sofia's nose caved in and she collapsed to the cold tiles.

Daria tried to intervene and got a fast kick to the stomach. Stunned, she attempted to raise her hands to stop Helen's incoming fist and got another perfect kick to the stomach. She protected her belly and received a satisfying fist to her chin. Then Helen's leg went up. Her prison boot connected with Daria's cheek, and the girl folded. Helen jumped on her back, locking Daria's arm and bending it. She kept her eye on Valerie, who was watching with interest but without any hint that she was about to interfere.

"You want some too?" Helen growled at Gaen. The chubby girl raised her hands, palms forward, and moved back to the bunk. She'd seen enough.

"Get off me, pendejo!" Daria groaned, her voice laced with pain.

"Will you play nice?"

"Get off me!"

Helen twisted Daria's arm almost to the breaking point.

"Let go, let go, I'll be nice."

Helen let her go. Josephine stood up on wobbly legs, ready for round two, but Valerie finally decided that enough was enough. "Chill, everyone." She raised her hand.

"But the bitch—"

"Had every right to kick your sorry ass. This stops now!" She raised her voice, and Josephine flinched like a dog that had just received a kick.

Helen banged on the cell's door.

"So it turns out that Barbie isn't really prey," Valerie said. "You served in the Marines?"

Helen ignored her and banged again on the cell's door. "Guard!" she hollered.

"What are you doing?"

"He needs to see a doctor." She nodded at Aziz who was sitting stunned on the floor, his forehead bloody. "Sofia needs a doctor too; her nose is broken. Aziz, do you need me to help you get dressed?"

David unlocked the cell door a minute later, followed by another guard. "What the fuck happened here? Put some clothes on, for fuck's sake." Aziz was half-naked and bleeding. Sofia's nose and mouth were gushing; she'd lost a tooth and looked dazed. Both Daria and Josephine were still naked, and everyone but Valerie looked like they had just been in a fight.

"We had some Christmas fun." Valerie winked. "The girls did an acapella performance of Jingle Bells. Aziz and Sofia danced. Beautiful. Long story short, the dummy fell on his face, and she fell on top of him. Funny shit. You should have seen it."

"I didn't ask you." David turned to Helen.

Helen blushed. "I was asleep."

"Nice. Blended right in."

"What?"

"You're now officially part of the didn't-do-nothing-didn't-see-nothing gang. I dared to hope that you were different, Helen. Will, you be so kind and help me get this poor idiot to the infirmary?"

Helen nodded and helped Aziz back on his feet. "Thanks," she said quietly.

"What for?"

"That's the first time anyone in here called me Helen instead of Inmate, Barbie, or Bitch."

One minute after Aziz, Helen, and Sofia were on their way to the infirmary, Josephine was blowing full steam again. "Did you see that?" she roared at Valerie.

"You raise your voice at me one more time, and you'll see that, all right."

"Sorry, Patron." Josephine struggled to compose her face and to tone down her voice. Valerie's bite was way worse than her bark. "But she showed you disrespect."

"She showed that the three of you are little bitches with big yappers. You're lucky I stopped her."

"If she talks and this gets out, then we lose face."

"I wouldn't worry too much about Barbie. The Malecon familia put a contract on her head. Big money. "

"What?"

Valerie decided that Josephine was more trouble to keep than she was worth. The drug addict would OD one of these nights. "Some Syndicate bitch called Suzan Owens wants her gone."

"I thought the Syndicate was a fairy tale for kids."

"That's why I'm a boss, and you're a soldier."

"Are we gonna...?"

Valerie nodded. "Usually I'd say no, but the Syndicate is the big boys' league. It's too good an opportunity to miss."

"You want me to? Tonight?" Josephine dragged her finger across her neck.

"Not inside the cell, dummy, unless you want to add murder to your charges. We'll make her feel comfortable. When she feels safe, we'll make the move."

--

Two athletic bodies plowed the pool's clean water, side by side. Arms raking the clear water, biceps bulging, hearts pumping. Kevin loved the thrill of racing and winning, but he decided, even before Nadine launched them, that he'd let Iman win. His decision was a thing of the past as he now struggled to keep up. Water was his second home, but the tall, athletic girl turned out to be a natural swimmer. For the past weeks, Iman had practiced daily for hours, enjoying her newfound skill. She touched the far side a second before him.

"Did you let me win?"

"Whah?" he gulped air. "Are you serious?" A strong arm pulled him out of the water, and a hand clasped his chin and pulled him, still dizzy and gasping, for a kiss. It felt unfamiliar, and he suddenly realized it was Brigitte. He pushed her back, and she fell on her ass, laughing like the devil's big, evil sister.

Kevin wiped his mouth, then helped Iman out of the water.

"Couldn't help myself, Kev. I've never seen you with your shirt off. Why didn't you tell me that he's packing a six-pack and a super-hot body too?" she asked Nadine, who was drying Iman. "Keeping sexy-boy here all to yourself. Greedy."

Nadine gave her the Bird Salute.

"Fuck, Kev, if I had known that you're so super-hot, I would have kept you in my cellar, Silence of the Lambs style.

Kevin wasn't entirely sure that she didn't have a torture dungeon. He could easily envision her as Hannibal Lecter.

"Don't listen to her; she just likes being weird," Nadine said.

"Nice." Kevin gave a low whistle as he inspected Nadine from top to bottom. She wore a blue Armani evening gown. The cleavage was so deep it could give philosophy lectures at Harvard. "Going out?"

"I thought you and I could catch dinner. There's a fancy Italian place that just opened near the marina."

"Oh. I...I already have a date with Iman and Mike the monkey. I promised her."

"You have a...what now?"

"Mike, the monkey who loves bananas. Boom." He fist-bumped Iman, who smiled at him and rolled her eyes at her sister because Nadine didn't know who Mike was. "It's a book."

"I've got a banana for you, sexy boy." Brigitte was up on her feet. "Forget these two losers. I'll let you lick my hot banana."

"You're like the queen of lame, Brigitte."

"Admit it, you're crazy about me."

He had to admit to himself that despite wanting to hate her, he couldn't help liking her a little. There was just something about Brigitte.

Nadine, if she was disappointed, hid it well. "Okay, well, dinner is less important than education." She scraped Kevin's naked torso with her fingernails. "But maybe we could grab something to eat before your date with Mike?"

--

If I kiss you where it's sore

If I kiss you where it's sore

Will you feel better, better, better?

Will you feel anything at all?

- Regina Spektor

-

The room was alive with mating sounds. Nadine's hot breathing. Her cock was deep inside him; he was on his stomach and she on top. Her skin glistened as she moved like a wave, in and out of him. She loved him and loved his body, and she loved everything else about him. Her fingers flexed and kneaded the muscles on his back, and she showered the back of his neck with hot kisses.

"You've got the sexiest ass, Kev. And that's from someone who owns Lace Boys." She pounded into him with a long stroke that made him grunt. "And it feels amazing too." She lay on top of him again, letting him take her full weight. Her body's warmth enveloped him. She showered his neck with soft kisses, slowly grinding inside him and then stopping from time to time. Not because she needed rest—she was afraid that everything would end too soon.

She rested on top of him, enjoying the tingling feeling of their bodies exchanging heat. Her cock filled his insides; his body hugged her tightly in a hot embrace. Heartbeats. Hers, fast, his slow. Her smooth sack resting on his. She wanted to fall asleep on top of him and inside him. He was hers, in bed, more than he was hers anywhere else. She could always make his body sing and want.

Nadine playfully scraped his calf with her toe. "A penny for your thoughts, Kev."

He didn't answer.

"Hey, did you fall asleep on me?"

"Huh?"

She pulled out of him and sat down on the bed. "Are you even here with me?

"Huh?"

"'Cause it felt like I was the only one making love. Pretty shitty. I stopped wanking when I was fifteen."

He turned on his back with a puzzled look.

"You're thinking about her." Kevin tried to touch her face, but she slapped his hand away. "Don't try to deny it. I know that look."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Do you love her?"

"I... No. I don't know. I'm trying to put her behind me."

"Yeah, you've said that." Nadine sunk her long nails into her own palm to avoid screaming. "Doesn't look like you're making an effort."

"It's not an on-and-off switch, Nadine."

"What is it you want, Kevin? What is it you really want?"

"What do you want from me, Nadine?"

"You know exactly what I want." She jumped out of bed. "Unlike you, I'm not ambiguous. When you make up your mind, come talk to me."

She stormed out of the room, naked, leaving him alone with his thoughts. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Look, Nadine, I'm sorry that—oops." He yelped and covered himself when Iman entered the bedroom. The younger sister didn't even blush. She lived in a house where naked hot men were the norm.

"You promised we were going to read a book tonight."

"Yeah. You go ahead to the study and prepare Mike and everything else. I'll get dressed and bring us something to drink."

--

Kevin sipped his coffee, and Iman imitated him and sipped her hot chocolate.

"Why was Nadine crying?" she suddenly said.

Kevin stared at her, then decided the truth was the best road taken. "I think she's hurt because of me."

Iman smiled. "Bullshit!"

"She wants something from me that I can't give her. It's frustrating."

"That's why you're always so sad, Kev?"

"I'm not." He blushed. "Okay, stop stalling. Go on. Read!"

"Okay, okay." She flipped to the next page. "Mike h...has, seven ba...ban..." Iman looked lost, so Kevin pointed at the picture of the monkey holding the bananas. "Mike has seven monkeys?" She giggled. "Oh, stupid, Mike is a monkey. Bananas. Mike has seven bananas." She continued reading. "He gives on..." Kevin winked and pointed one finger up. "One. He gives one to a, to a f...friend. Now he has six bananas." She was slow but gaining confidence. "And Kevin makes me read the most boring book in the whole wide world ever."

"You're getting better every day."

"It's boring."

"Maybe now, but in a few months... It's like swimming. You start by dipping your head and making bubbles, and five weeks later, you beat me by a whole yard."

"It could have been much more than a yard," Iman said quietly. "I didn't want you to feel bad."

"Gee, thanks." He elbowed her, and Iman giggled.

Recently, they were spending most of their time together. It wasn't like Kevin had much to do. Someone at his new workplace found out that he was the same Kevin from the Richardson and Williams' murder trial. Between a rumor about the Brion sisters keeping him in a cage as a sex toy, and a gore fan colleague asking him for Helen's signature, he placed a resignation letter on his boss' desk.

"Go on."

"Mike l...loves bananas."

"That's right. Now use that to write your own sentences here." Kevin showed her how. "Kevin loves bananas."

She pondered for three seconds then wrote, "Iman loves Kevin."

"Thank you." He gave her a kiss on her cheek. "That's awfully nice." Both 'E's were pointing the wrong way, but he figured a compliment was due.

She wrote another sentence beneath it. "Nadine loves Kevin."

"You don't call her Nuni anymore?"

Iman shrugged. "I'm not a little girl."

"And I saw yesterday that you took your Frozen toy-box out of your room."

"I gave all my toys to Hanna."

"Who?"

"She's Abby's daughter."

"Abby the cook?"

Iman looked back at her room's door, a bit sad. Maybe she was regretting the swift departure from her old, safe world. Then she smiled at him. "Abby brings Hanna to work sometimes. She was so happy to get them. She said she only has an Olaf doll."

"That's very generous of you."

"I don't need them. I'm not a little girl anymore."

"Nope, you're not. Now write down a sentence that is not about people loving me."

Iman laughed. "All the girls love you, Kevin, even Brigitte, and she doesn't like anyone."

"I don't like Brigitte."

"Me neither. She scares me." Iman gave the next sentence a little more thought then wrote, "Kevin loves Helen."

"Okay." He felt himself blushing. "Helen?"

"You're always sad when you're talking about her with that girl."

"What girl?"

"Ginger."

He was discreet when he talked to Ginger, but he remembered at least twice talking with the young futanari lawyer when Iman was around. He'd made the exact mistake he rebuked Nadine about—dismissing Iman as a child with no self-awareness.

"And whenever you speak with Nadine about Helen, she gets jealous."

"When the hell did you get so smart on me?"

"Don't be sad, Kevin." She touched his lips.

Kevin smiled weakly. He felt sad. "I've never told you about Helen."

"Why does she never come to see you?"

"Someone locked her up."

"Like a princess in a tower?"

"Something like that."

"Then you should save her."

"It's not that simple."

"Why?"

He wasn't sure of the answer himself, so he sipped his coffee. "You know, Iman, real life is nothing like Frozen. Sometimes the wall is too high, sometimes the monster is just too big, and sometimes..." Kevin sighed deeply. "Sometimes the prince is a piece of shit and a coward."

Iman wiped the tear that rolled down his cheek. "But you love her."

"I...she hurt me."

"Then you should tell her how you feel about it, so she can say she's sorry, and then you can forgive her."

"That simple, huh?"

"I love Nadine. If someone locked her up, I would never give up until I could save her. And she's hurt me many times. You love Helen." She stated a fact, and Kevin realized that this sweet oracle, like his little brother Ben, could see what people wouldn't say. She nodded. "You do. You love Helen."

Kevin nodded slowly. "More than anything. Now and forever."

--

Sunday morning Kevin took the Pagani Zonda from the garage without permission and drove all the way to Alexander Jail. He hoped that someone might feel generous and allow him to see Helen. Maybe someone would be too drunk after the weekend partying to notice she was not supposed to receive anyone other than her lawyer.

No luck there—the intervention order held. Kevin sat outside, scanning the tall fences, hoping he'd spot Helen in the yard. He fantasized about ramming the Pagani into the high wire and escaping with her.

There was another reason for him to be there, but it took him an hour to decide to act on it. The detention officer on duty looked surprised at his request, and Kevin asked him why.