Family Issues Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?"

"The FBI is investigating the fraud on Richardson and Williams. Every asset she owns is frozen because they say she's in the middle of it all. She doesn't have any money, or anyone to borrow money from."

"Who's representing her then?"

"A completely useless idiot appointed for her by the state of California."

"I don't know what to say."

"Say yes. Because I'm desperate, and I'm calling on the debt you owe me. I know it's a lot, but I'm desperate. I'm...I don't have anyone else. You're my only hope."

--

When she was young, Helen used to go to the riverbank, dig a hole, cover it with a blanket and hide inside. She called the game 'I'm happy,' and she used to play it whenever real life became too nasty. In jail, she fell back to old habits. There was little else to do. She imagined she was back in Slovenia with Kevin, sleeping naked on the huge bed. On Christmas evening, she was trying to remember what his eyes looked like when he said he loved her, but her cellmates didn't allow her the luxury. Seven people crammed into a 55-square-foot cell doesn't leave room for any privacy.

It didn't help that her cellmates decided to celebrate Christmas by making a porn film with all the available males in their cell, meaning Aziz. There was a lucrative market for illegal porn.

The director-producer-slash-photographer was a girl named Gaen. The new futa in their cell was a chubby Haitian who replaced the snitch planted by the FBI. Dominicans and Haitians shared an island and years of hatred, but here in the US jail, old animosities were replaced by mutual interests.

Gaen pulled out a smartphone, and Helen suddenly became very interested. She didn't know her cell had the forbidden item. "Hey, can you use it to call outside the jail?"

Gaen stared at her like she was seeing a green Martian, then burst out laughing. "It costs ten noodle packs to make a call, one minute. Special price just for you, Barbie."

"I have one."

"That's your version of haggling?"

"I don't know how to haggle, Gaen."

"You know, for someone who said she used to be a big boss, you're really stupid, Barbie."

"Okay. How about that call then?"

"Ten packs, Barbie. All right, Aziz," Gaen put on her director face. "Underwear off, get onto your hand and knees on the floor, no, on your stomach. Okay, now Daria, stand above him, legs spread, beautiful. I'll do a photoshoot first." Daria, a futa girl with mocha-colored skin and hair like Diana Ross, stood naked with her legs spread over Aziz. A truly Amazonian huntress above her prey. "Aziz, try to look scared." Gaen gave instruction as if she was on a fashion show set and not in a maximum security jail. "Try looking scared, not like you're about to take a shit."

"Where do you want me?" Josephine said.

Helen figured that another jail would be an excellent choice. Gaen thought so, too, by the look on her face.

"Aziz, rise up on your elbows and place your chin in your hands. Nice. Now smile."

She took several more pictures like that with her smartphone. Aziz beneath the naked Amazonian on his belly with his legs bent at the knees; on hands and elbows; on hands and knees; on his knees with his forehead touching the floor. On his back, legs up in the air, stroking his cock, spreading his ass cheeks to the camera. Smiling seductively, showing playfulness, and desire, then finally cradling Daria's cock and kissing it.

"You know what could be hot, Daria? You and Barbie posing naked above Aziz. Ebony and ivory. Hey, Barbie, how would you like to be in a film? I'll give you a discount on your phone call."

Helen struggled with herself. If she could just hear Kevin's voice.

"Come on, Barbie. Nothing too lewd, and you'll get to pound Aziz."

"I'll pass." Helen really wanted that phone, but she had her limits.

"A phone call just went up to fifteen packs. Special price for prude bitches who think themselves better than everyone else."

"Do you want me to pose, Gaen?" Josephine said.

"Not yet."

"Nobody wants to see your ugly-ass heroin body," Daria said.

"Besame el culo, puta."

"Don't listen to her, I'm saving you for the best scenes. Now Aziz," Gaen pulled out a red sash from her personal belongings. "Take this and tie it around your cock and balls. Make it a bowtie. Like it's Christmas, and you're Daria's present."

"Fuck, no!"

"Pretty please with sugar on top. It's super-hot."

Mumbling profanities, Aziz wound the ribbon several times around his cock and balls, and then once around his balls to raise them. When he was done, Aziz tied a large bow atop his not so impressive member.

"Nice." Gaen took several pictures with and without Daria, then of Daria with her cock tied in the ribbon and Aziz untying his Christmas gift and looking mighty pleased with it. "Daria, get on the bed, on your back. Aziz, you go sit on her reverse cowboy. But slowly, and pretend like you really want it but it's painful. Say stuff like 'It's too big.' Like it's your first time. We're gonna call this one Inmate First-Time Anal. Try to act the part."

"I don't have to pretend. She's massive."

"Nah, I'm built like a little baby down there." Daria slapped his ass. "Seven pounds."

Daria lay down on her back, licking her lips and stroking her stiffening cock. It wasn't very impressive length-wise, but it was thick as a Coca-Cola can. Aziz complied and slowly lowered himself, wincing when the bulbous head touched his crack.

"Now just do what you would do naturally. Quiet on the set!" Gaen shouted, then peeked nervously at Valerie. Nobody shouted at the cell's boss, not even the guards. Lucky for her, Valerie appeared more interested in Sofia's cooking. "And action!"

Daria spat on her hand and rubbed her saliva all over her cock, which made it glisten. She spat again on her hand, and with one finger, she began to massage his butt.

Aziz hissed as she slipped it inside. She smiled, working her finger in and out, steadily making wet sounds as her finger entered and exited him. She added another finger after a minute and began rotating her fingers clockwise and counterclockwise as if she were trying to screw and unscrew her fingers in his tunnel.

"Are you ready?"

Nervously, he nodded.

Her hand guided her monstrous member to line up with his hole. After a moment, it nestled there, its thickness parting his cheeks and pressing gently against his core. Then she began to pull him down.

"Ugh," Aziz grunted. He wasn't acting—the pressure she brought wasn't something he was used to. A moment later his trained hole gave in. "Argh!"

It had taken only a few seconds, and her head was inside. Her hard cock was claiming him. She rubbed his ass, then sat up and with her other hand circled around and rubbed his tummy. She looked like a vet trying to ease a skittish dog.

"Good boy," she whispered. Gaen thought it was hot and signaled her to up the volume. "Good boy." Daria kissed the back of Aziz's neck.

His ass cried out in protest, and it tried to fight the invader, contracting and stretching. Gaen filmed a close-up of the stretched-tight ring. She bit her lip and silently mouthed, "Hot."

"Shh, it's okay, baby," Daria said softly, reaching out one hand to stroke his cheek. "Just breathe and relax. This is the worst bit, just hold on for me, and it'll ease off."

Breathing slowly, Aziz clenched and released the fists he was making, trying to relax. Looking up at Josephine didn't help. She wore the expression of a rabid mastiff who had just sniffed a bitch in heat.

"See?" Daria said, "Nothing to it. Now we can start having fun."

Aziz rolled his eyes.

"Okay! Since this is your first time with a girl like me, you must try and remember to relax." Daria sounded cheerful. She pressed her hips upward.

"Daria, you're massive," he groaned. "Go slower." He didn't look like he was acting.

"Shh, it's okay, baby," she said, rubbing his stomach again. "Just breathe and relax. You're doing well. So well. Your ass feels amazing around my cock."

"Your cock stings."

"I know baby, I know, but it'll pass." She pulled him down. "Just a little more."

Aziz reached down past his flaccid member. He could feel that a length of her thick shaft was still exposed.

"No! Bad boy!" Daria slapped his hand away.

"Oh, God," he mumbled.

"You can call me Daria for short."

"You're so big."

"Mmm, you're squeezing my cock so nicely, baby. Like you never want to let me go." She let out a long sigh, and then pressed up while pulling him in a single fluid movement, burying herself inside him.

"Aargh!" Aziz groaned as he was filled entirely, and for a moment he could hardly breathe. She was entirely inside him, her massive cock occupying every nook and cranny of his ass. Her dark pubic hair mingled with his.

"You're such a good little bottom bitch, Aziz," Daria said. "My cute little bitch. How does my big fat dick feel inside you?"

"Agghh!"

Gaen gave them a thumbs-up. "Excellent!" she mouthed.

"You like it. Admit it to the camera, baby."

"I...I love it," he gasped, looking up into the smartphone. "Please...you're so big."

Without warning, she quickly lifted him. Her pole's withdrawal seemed to suck at his insides as the thickness tugged and nudged at him as it went. Gaen made another close-up of the stretching and folding rectum.

Daria held him up for a second and then, just as unceremoniously, she thrust back in again, her hips and balls tapping firmly against him.

"Oh, God."

"Oh, I'll make you see God." In moments, Daria started working up a steady rhythm of shallow thrusts into him, while lifting and lowering him on her shaft. His muffled gasps and moans were recorded by Gaen, and the flesh-on-flesh slaps echoed clearly around the cell.

"God, you're so tight," Daria said, giving him another kiss on his curls. "It's like you're trying to squeeze cum right out me."

Aziz bounced up and down, wincing at the camera, his forehead sweaty. He leaned forward, and his hands reached between his legs. He found her ball sack and started caressing it.

"You want to make my juice come out, baby? Can't wait for it?"

"You're ripping me apart, Dar."

"Nah, we're good, I think we're warmed up now. Let's take it up a notch." She lifted him all the way up until only her huge tip was inside, then slammed him back down.

"Aaaaah!" he gasped, his eyes rolling back as his insides exploded.

"That's it, baby," she said, sounding slightly breathy herself. "Moan for me."

"Excellent." Gaen kept recording.

Daria bounced him on her cock, reverse cowboy style, then licked his ear while she rotated her pelvis, penetrating him to the max, her cock deeply encased in his loving butt. She pulled on his chin, forcing him to turn his head as much as he could, and kissed him, moaning into his mouth. Her dark pubic hair was wet with his and her sweat as she stayed balls-deep inside him.

When he was out of air, she finally let him go and started bouncing him again on her thick flesh pole. Her hands clasped his thighs, and she leaned back, enjoying the sight of her cock moving in and out.

Josephine decided that 'saving her for the best parts' was just Gaen's way of blowing her off. She pushed the chubby Haitian aside. She unzipped her jumper and rubbed her growing cock and her ball sack in front of Aziz's eyes and the camera. "I want a piece of ass."

"Wait your turn," Daria growled. "Go stick a needle or something."

"I can't. I swore an oath to sweet Jesus."

Josephine's sole achievement in life was reaching twenty-one years. She suffered from a massive heroin abscess two weeks ago and had to go to the infirmary. Away from her drugs, she involuntarily went cold-turkey. When she returned, she swore the abscess was a sign from God. The young futa sold the drugs she had stashed in her mattress and now used the money to celebrate her freedom and returning libido with Aziz. Helen much preferred the high-as-a-kite version.

"You sure taking your sweet time, Daria. Just saying."

Daria hooked her hands under Aziz's thighs, lifting his legs, then pushed herself deep inside him. "Not everyone is a minuteman like you."

"Girls, girls," Gaen tried to pour cold water before the situation escalated. "You're ruining the film."

"Whatever." Josephine pushed the camerawoman again. "I'm gonna pound his ass till morning. You hear me, baby? I'm coming like a wrecking ball, hashtag me too so horny."

Aziz concentrated on the cock that was hammering him and closed his eyes.

"Look at the snake, Aziz." Josephine swayed her hips and jingled her purple-headed snake in front of his eyes. She squeezed it and wiped her hand on Aziz's chest. "Snake venom. People from India love snakes, no?"

"I'm not Indian."

"I've got nothing against Indians. I prefer brownish skin and dark curls."

"With your ugly mug, you should prefer boys with a pulse." Daria grabbed Aziz's hips and ground him on her cock.

"I'm from Lebanon, you idiots, and I'm an Arab, not an Indian."

"Liar, liar, cock on fire. You said you're a Christian," Josephine said.

"I am."

"You're a Muslim, estupido. How come you don't know what you are? Arabs are Muslims. Aloha backbar."

Aziz slapped his forehead.

Josephine grabbed both his ears and pulled him towards her rigid member. Her cock was already spewing pre-cum drops. She rubbed it against his lips, like an obscene gloss. Then she started rotating her pelvis, slapping his lips with it. Daria was still bouncing him up and down, and the spongy head hit everywhere else other than his mouth.

"Ouch!"

"Open up, bitch!"

Aziz decided that sucking was better than getting hit, and he opened his lips. She went all the way inside him, her cock creating a nice bulge in his throat, her pubes mashed against his lips.

"I'm gonna face-fuck him now, make sure you get this, Gaen," Josephine grunted. She grabbed his ears and brutally pushed her hips and pulled him onto her cock, not allowing him time to even breathe. His lips travelled her cock's length, and the bulge in his throat grew and diminished to her thrusts' rhythm. The cell became alive with slurping sounds.

It was brutal, but luckily for him, she was indeed a sharp-shooter. Twenty seconds after she had begun, Josephine pulled out. She rubbed her cock vigorously, aiming at him. Aziz howled his annoyance and tried to dodge, but he had very little wiggling space. He was still impaled, reverse cowboy style, on Daria's cock, and she held him down tight.

"Stop it!"

"Ah, ah, here it comes." Josephine ejaculated all over the poor man's face and decorated his hair until he looked like a Christmas tree. "Merry Christmas. Santa says you've been a good boy."

"Idiot."

Josephine slapped his cheek playfully and smeared her own goo all over her palm. "Shit." She wiped her hand on his thighs. "Now clean me." She shoved her cock in his face.

"Lemme clean me first."

"Okay," Daria said.

Aziz tried to pull up, and Daria allowed him to an extent. When only her cock's bulbous head remained in his ass, she pulled him down cruelly.

"Ow!" Aziz cried. "Be gentler."

"Let's sing some Christmas carols first," Josephine cried. "Hey, Barbie, know any Christmas songs?"

Helen ignored her.

"Okay, I'll start." Josephine pressed her soft cock's tip into Aziz's mouth. "All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies."

Daria bounced Aziz in her lap to the rhythm of Beyoncé's Christmas carol.

"It's a fucking kindergarten." Valerie rolled her eyes at Helen and pulled another cigarette. "But what can you do? The little girls need to blow off steam, or they'll eat us alive."

Apropos of eating, Helen was famished, and it didn't help that Sofia used the bunk below her like an electrical heater for ramen noodles and sausages mix. The creative futa spliced an extension cord and hooked it to the metal desktop.

"Can I use that after you're done?" Helen dropped down off her bunk and held up her own Teriyaki Beef Flavor Chow pack to Sofia. She'd learned her lesson and kept it on her body after purchasing it.

"There are no free meals in here, Barbie." Valerie blew a smoke ring her way.

Helen wanted to disagree. For the Christmas meal, they were served corn, pie, a big Cornish hen, and some ice cream for dessert. Real treats. Someone stole her chicken under her nose, and Daria claimed the ice-cream because she said Helen 'owed her rent' for using the cell. She had seven girlfriends-slash-gang-members around her at the time, so Helen didn't feel like stating the obvious flaws in Daria's logic.

There were free meals if you were powerful and cruel enough to claim them at the expense of weaker individuals.

"I can buy more noodles next week with my salary." Helen's salary was fifty cents an hour these days, for sweeping floors and cleaning toilets. A single noodles pack was a two days' work due to price-gouging. Even the state's Department of Corrections was taking its pound of flesh. "I'll give you a pack next week."

"Next week is next week." Sofia shoveled equal portions into four plates, using a makeshift spatula made from a broken pan. "We don't accept credit, Barbie. Only hard cash. Do you want some, Patron?"

Valerie slapped her stomach and belched. "If I had room for sausage, I would stick a finger in."

"And cut! Dinner is served, ladies, merry Christmas," Sofia said, and the girls stopped playing. Daria pushed Aziz off her cock and slapped his ass playfully. The four girls sat down on the lower bunk to eat.

"Barbie, do you want some?" Josephine, still naked, hollered with a mouth full of noodles.

"Sure."

"I'll give you a plateful if you give me some salad tossing."

"What?"

"Licky, licky. I wanna feel that pretty tongue wiggling."

"I'll pass."

"Your loss, Barbie, it's super good. My ass, I mean, the noodles are shit. Sofia can't cook."

"Hey, put some here." Aziz took Helen's plate, daring her with a nasty stare to say anything.

"No free meals, boy."

"I just sucked your dick."

"You'll get your pay from the film revenues if Gaen can deliver on her promises." Josephine sniffed. "Which I doubt she can. My mom taught me that a sure teller for when a Haitian is going Clintonic on your ass is that his lips are moving."

Gaen was in the minority group, so she just glowered.

"But since Barbie is such a party pooper, you can take her place." Josephine lifted her legs in the air.

"Oh, for fuck's sake."

"No licking, no eating."

"Come on, Joe. Don't be like that."

Josephine smiled, slurped the air, then lifted her legs higher and pointed at her ass-crack.

"Shit!"

"Only if you insist, boy. I'm not so much into scat."

Daria and Sofia cheered as Aziz crawled on his knees between Josephine's long legs. She lifted them higher and allowed her thighs to rest on his shoulders. Her long cock and smooth balls plopped on his head. "Forget about the ass cheeks." She said when he started slobbering. "Stick your tongue right in." She squeezed his ears with her thighs. "Deeper!"

Aziz strained himself.

"Deeper!"

"Oh, fuck, I didn't think he'd do it," Gaen sniggered.

"Almost there. You don't get any noodles unless...yeah right there. That hit the spot. Keep going until you feel me bust a nut, then we can add some dressing to the salad."

"That's sick!" Daria said.

"Don't get jealous, puta, you can have sloppy seconds."

Helen shook her head and jumped back to her bunk. She wasn't in Kansas anymore.

"You know, Barbie, if it's cash that you want, you just need to agree to do that thing we talked about," Valerie said. "That will be worth a lot. I'd even give you a little advance, in the spirit of Christmas."

"Smuggling drugs into jail in my tummy? Sorry. Not my thing."