All Comments on 'Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation'

by CodeLove

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Story was great. Some grammatical errors. But other wise please continue with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it's definitely hot hoping to get a dad-gf scene continue soon!

BlueRegentBlueRegentover 2 years ago

Great, touched every sensitive nerve for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, my only suggestion is for you to get an editor, can't wait for the next part.

Toby1001Toby1001over 2 years ago

Yes. Very hot story. Please continue 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For me, one of the best story content. Can’t wait for more.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

It was going so well till you had to shove the dad/son stuff in it. Completely ruined the experience for me.

Please update the tags if this story is going to have male/male stuff in it.

sigh

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

It looks to me English is not your first language. I like the plot of the story, but the 'broken' English was a struggle at times. If you continue, try to find a native English speaker to help edit. I wanted to give 5 stars for the story, but with all the struggles I could only give 4. I hope you continue and get the help you need to improve. Thanks for Sharing!

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

I loved the story but was shocked by the male to male crap. I hope there will not be any more in the next chapter.

tjreadertjreader7 months ago

I can tell that you're likely not a native English speaker. It's a shame you didn't get an English speaker to help you edit this story. I couldn't even get passed page 2. Sorry, my friend. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCodeLove@CodeLove
Third part of family Love series has been published, looking forward to your comments and feedback. Enjoy my written fantasies, I don't like short fast kiss kiss bang bang stories so I will not write one. Emotions and characters are important in erotica. Want to know more a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES