Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

Story Info
Interesting dynamics of a family are revealed.
24.1k words
4.52
37.3k
59

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers

* warning

This story contains incest. If you are offended by that type of theme, please don't read any further.

For those who enjoy this theme, this story is long and has a slow build-up of characters and relationships between them. This is the first part of a multipart series.

I hope you will enjoy it.

*All the characters engaged in sexual activities are above 18.

*This is a work of fiction.

Special mention to SAI DIAS whose important suggestions kept the story on track.

Characters that appears

Timothy (Tim) Kirk - Main character, The story is told from his perspective.

Eric Kirk - Tim's Father

Jenna Kirk - Tim's mother

James(Jim or Jimmy) Kirk - Tim's brother

Katie Bruce - Tim's girlfriend

Characters that don't appear but have mentions

Tom Bruce - Katie's father

Shane Miller - Tim's Uncle (Jenna's elder brother)

Grace Miller - Shane's wife

Ivy Miller - Tim's cousin (Daughter of Shane and Grace)

****************************************

"Ugh! I slept late! Have to hurry now. Why didn't mom wake me up?" I got up from the bed with these thoughts and entered the toilet to relieve myself, brushed my teeth, showered and got ready for work.

Hang on! That's not the way to begin a story, I should introduce myself first right? Yes, so here we go.

My name is Tim short for Timothy 20 years old, your typical male 5'8" wheatish brown color with black eyes(from mom). I am not heavily built with muscles or abs. I just have an average lean body but I do regular exercise so no excess fat either. In school I played many outdoor sports and was particularly good at volleyball. I don't think I am that attractive but everyone says I am and my parents had taught me to respect myself first. I attend a local college and since I don't have to attend regularly I also work at a MacD outlet. So that's pretty much it; now back to the story.

I came downstairs to the living room where mom was serving breakfast and coffee.

"Morning mum," I said.

"Good morning, sleep alright?"

"Yeah overslept actually, why didn't you wake me up? I am going to be late now," I said with a pouty expression.

"I came to your room, you were sleeping so peacefully that I thought maybe today I will give you an off from routine," she said with a smile.

"Oh, don't take pity on me next time. I am taking my breakfast; I will eat it on the way." With that I was about to take-off when mom said, "Aren't you forgetting something?" with a mischievous smile.

"Sorry," I planted a kiss right on her rosy lips and licked it. "There you go, now bye."

I was smiling on the way with the thought of mom's lips and what's coming ahead in the day. I know what you are thinking. You see kisses like that are very normal in our family. Mom and dad has raised us ...wait I did tell you about myself but what about my family. Well it's my first story so bear with it.

Ok about my family, we are a family of Seven. Mom(Jenna kirk), Dad(Eric Kirk), Uncle(Shane Miller), Aunt (Grace Miller), me (Tim), my younger cousin(Ivy) and my younger brother(Jim or Jimmy short for James). We live in a suburb town in Arizona state in a decent house with three bedrooms. We lived together till a couple years ago; Uncle, Aunt and Ivy moved out to san Francisco (more on that later). So only four of us are living together currently.

My dad was working in an IT company as an engineer but he took early retirement and runs a garage in which he repairs vintage cars; so whenever the job comes, it pays well most of the time. He is 6" tall and has a quite an attractive body (maybe working in the garage worked to his advantage) with fair skin. He always was passionate about cars but in starting he had to work in the company as he didn't have enough money to start something of his own. They married quite early and had me in their first year of marriage. After working in the company for some 6-7 years he quit and started the garage. Of course it was not easy at first as my mom tells me sometimes, my Uncle (mom's brother) supported him and he even paid for my education and living expenses. It's not that my dad couldn't pay but Uncle and Aunt just insisted.

Now for My mom, she is a writer. She runs a website on health and fitness, so basically works from home. She is 5'7" very attractive woman (I think she is the most beautiful woman, such a cliché I know!) black hair, fair skin, breasts and ass to die for (believe me I have seen them) black eyes and rosy lips. I can go on and on to describe her ...but I will only say that she is beautiful, caring and I love her the most.

My brother is the same height as me and I think will outgrow me. Fair skinned and a bit skinnier than me. He is 18. He is quite an introvert, loves gaming and is very good at it. He streams his games online and is popular among gaming communities. Although my parents do tell him to complete his education properly, they don't force him and are supportive of his gaming. We are very close as being shy he has almost no friends, so confides to me about his thoughts most of the time. I also believe in giving his own space and adore him.

The dynamics in our family is ...well to say the very least is quite interesting. My parents are very open minded and have raised us to think on the same lines as well. We are also a nudist family. So you see kissing and hugs are quite encouraged to show our love. Well as the story progresses, I will tell more about the family dynamics but for now I will concentrate on my day.

As I reached the outlet, I was panting hard and sweating furiously but I reached there on time and took a couple of minutes to rest and then entered the store. I directly went into the staff room to change and came out after 5 minutes in the outlet costume and went to the counter.

"Somehow you always manage to get on time," said Katie.

"That is what that matters," I said winking.

"Oh, someone is in a good mood today. You know you can come in late in the mornings, as I come before you and there aren't customers so early," she said, giving me an innocent smile.

"As much I appreciate the offer, I don't want to leave you managing things alone and besides why should I waste this time doing something else when I have the option to be with you," I said flashing my most charming smile.

"Oh come on, don't get started so early."

Katie started working here three month ago. And the first time I saw her I was just awestruck. Her beauty is on another level. Blonde hair, blue eyes, figure of a goddess and shapely legs. She is 5'6'' an inch shorter than mom. She has a 'ripe bosom' as my dad often used the term for full round breasts.

She attends the same college as me and I saw her there at the admission queries for the first time. I had seen her at college many times since then but not actually talked to her. I always had the impression that she is a high maintenance type of girl with quite an attitude. At least that's what I've heard about her. But boy I was wrong, she is just the opposite of what I heard, she is funny, kind and even if her parents are well off she works here to have financial independence.

In the beginning I wasn't sure she would even want to talk to me but when I approached her (egged on by my parents) she was quite friendly and I got to know that she is a very good natured person by heart. I asked her out a week after she started working here and we have gotten on many dates since then. I somehow manage to have my way with girls once I talk to them. I really enjoy her company and I really think this could get somewhere.

MEANWHILE AT HOME

(MASTER BEDROOM : JENNA AND ERIC)

Jenna entered the bedroom wearing a robe which was tied at the front but showed enough of her breasts which didn't leave anything to imagination.

She got into the bed where her husband was sleeping on his back naked. She glanced down at his flaccid cock and smiled. She climbed over his husband putting her legs on either side of him and positioning her ass at his face and then slowly resting her weight on him; took his cock in her mouth, sucking slowly. Eric stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. But his cock started to rise and with that Jenna started to suck a little fast. Now Eric managed to see what was going on and saw her wife's ass open presenting her pink pussy lips in full glory in front of him.

Her pussy was bare with not a hint of pubes.

He smiled, "Morning love. I see you didn't go jogging today."

He bent his neck upward slightly and planted a passionate kiss at her pussy. Jenna moaned and began sucking now with new enthusiasm.

She adjusted her hips slightly so that her crotch was now over his husband's face and then Erik started lashing at her pussy with an animal fervor. Jenna stopped sucking for a moment to enjoy the attention and began jerking off her husband.

"Oh that's right...oooh yeah ...yes yes ... don't stop honey, suck my pussy harder ...uh."

Encouraged by his wife he began massaging her clit with his thumb which sent a shiver down the spine of Jenna.

"I'm close ...Eric ...yeah do it harder ...yes ...right there ...yes!"

Stimulation of her clit sent Jenna over the edge and she locked Eric's face with her thighs pressing down her pussy hardly on his mouth and began to enjoy her orgasm. After the orgasm subsided she relaxed her thighs and Eric gasped slightly.

"Baby you could have just stopped my breathing you know," Eric said taking a breath.

"Sorry hon, I just got caught in the moment, here let me make you feel better."

Jenna took his hard on in his mouth. Eric has an impressive cock with the right amount of width and length and Jenna had practiced endlessly to deep throat his cock.

"Oh baby," Eric moaned. His glans touched her throat.

Jenna was now deep throating and fondling him at the same time. His cock was hitting her throat as she devoured the whole length of his cock in her mouth. The sensations were too much for Eric.

"Getting there baby ...yes ...yes I feel it...yes ...oh shit."

Jenna continued and then she felt it, a warm liquid touching her throat. She pulled his cock slightly and began sucking with the tongue. Eric emptied his balls buckling his hips. Jenna sucked slowly until the shaft was clean.

"Hmm all clean, I got my nutritional juice alright," Jenna looked behind smiling still straddling her husband.

"Doesn't matter how many times I see this, I can't get tired of this view," Eric said grinning.

"I wanted to take a ride but have to settle for now, I have to update the blog."

She reluctantly got off her husband's chest.

"And why is Jimmy sleeping till now, I should wake him up."

She took her robe closing it loosely in the front and got out of the room.

"Ok fair enough, I should get going too," Eric said to himself.

Jenna entered the room of his younger son. The rooms in this household are never locked unless someone wants their privacy. She saw Jim sprawled eagle naked on bed sleeping with his headphones still on.

Jenna shook her head at that sight. Must have slept late, she thought to herself. She slowly removed his headphones and kissed his cheek.

"Get up baby breakfast is ready," she said to him.

He didn't budge. Jenna shook him, "Hey baby get up or no games for the day." She said to him lovingly.

"Morning mum," he said, hearing those dangerous words.

"Morning love," Jenna kissed him for a moment. "Come on, get fresh and come down."

AT THE STORE

(TIM AND KATIE)

"Hey, what are you doing this Sunday?" I asked Katie. We had lunch break and I decided to ask her out for another date. We had to work on weekends as we have to go to college on weekdays.

"Depends on what you have to offer me," she said, raising an eyebrow with a grin.

"Let's go for a movie after work and then we will have dinner."

"Well, it's not anything surprising, but let's go for it," she said. I think I heard disappointment in her voice. What was she expecting? I thought.

"Is there anything else you want to do?" I asked with a little curiosity.

"Umm you know, it's been months working here and I am kind of bored so I wanted to go out of town, but it's no big deal we can go some other time," she said with that innocent smile that always melts my heart.

I thought for a minute and then said, "Hey let's take the day off and go hiking in the forest."

We had a nearby forest which is very good for hiking and there's a high spot from which you can see the sunset which looks really beautiful. I hike a lot and knew Katie also loves going out in the woods.

"That's interesting but the manager will not give us both the day off," she said curling her mouth in a pout.

"I will talk to him and have our shifts covered by Dan or Sam."

Daniel and Sam have been my friends since childhood; both of them goes to the same college as me.

"That's a nice idea, if Sam or Dan agrees," she said grinning.

"I will say that you will flash them. You know they both got hots for you."

"Oh you're so bad," she said, palming her mouth with both hands in mock expression.

"But do tell them that they will get a kiss on the cheek," she said laughing.

"I think both of them will be ready then."

So later in the evening I called Dan first, he had to go out of town but Sam agreed to cover my shift at the expense of my weekend pay. And here I thought he would agree with a kiss. 'Sigh'

After telling the manager we walked to our homes. My home was not far from the store but Katie's home was at a distance. But each evening after work we decided to walk to our homes enjoying the company. So first I walked her to her home then after saying goodbye I came back to mine.

This was our daily routine for a month. Sometimes I thought of kissing her when saying goodbye but settled for the peck on cheek always. Somehow I think she held back and for me I think I didn't have the nerve yet. Kissing my mom was more natural than kissing my girlfriend ...man what a drag!

(AT HOME)

"I am home," I said entering the house. Mom was sitting on the sofa watching TV wearing her short robe which was open in front.

"Hey babe, come here give momma some sugar," she said turning slightly and extending her arms.

The sight just cheered me more and I rushed to her side quickly and kissed her passionately. I sucked at her lower lip and she moaned in my mouth, her hand on my neck pulling me closer. After a minute of kissing like this she loosened her grip and I backed away slowly.

"Mm someone is taking lessons by heart," Mom said with a grin.

"I had the best teacher,"I blushed slightly on the compliment.

With this activity her robe was slightly more open than before and I could see her brown nipples and areolas clearly. The contrast of brown nipples on the white globe of her breasts made it so beautiful to watch. She followed my sight and smiled at me.

"Go on you can have the show later, something needs the attention right now."

And with that she looked at my crotch. I looked and saw a tent forming.

"Yeah right."

I rushed towards the bathroom to have a shower. I wanted to jerk off in the shower but decided against it. After taking a shower I put on shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt and went down. Mom was still seated on the sofa with her legs crossed. I sat next to her.

"Dad is still in the garage?" I asked.

"Yes, apparently a car has arrived and I think this one will take a week."

"He must be very excited then," I laughed.

"Yeah, it seems so," she said laughing. "So, how was your day?" she asked, resting her head on my shoulders.

"It was fun, I am taking the day off tomorrow. I am going on a hike with Katie."

"Ooh, a date in the woods then," she said looking up with a sly grin on her face.

"Yeah apparently."

I looked down and again had the perfect view of her full breasts. I started to get hard again.

"Hey guys, what's up?" hollered Dad entering the house. He was just wearing shorts, naked waist up.

"Hey dad, I had to rush in the morning. You got a new toy, you look radiant," I said grinning.

"Hell yeah, I just couldn't get off my hands of it," he said laughing. "Just kidding, it's in bad shape and will take some time and considering the heat," he said with a sigh.

"What does the electrician say?" mom asked.

"Well it's pretty difficult and he also thinks that air-conditioning will not be worth the money. I am thinking of getting our boundary walls up and then I can work there naked with a fan alright," he said, amused by himself.

"That could work actually, maybe I could give you a hand then from time to time," Mom said winking at my father.

"Oh, get a room you two," I said shaking my head.

"The kid got the joke," Dad laughed.

"I am not a kid anymore dad," I said, throwing my head back.

"Yeah, that's true, just wait when I show him my boobs then you will see," Mom said laughing.

"Oh he grew his cock alright and besides those melons could give dead man a boner," Dad said looking at mom's boobs.

I shook my head.

"What? Do you think I am wrong?" Dad asked seriously?

"No Dad, these are the most beautiful boobs ever," I told dad seriously.

"Oh, my poor baby, looks like you haven't seen any boobs other than your mother," she laughed. "But I will still take the compliment."

"Aww aren't you two romantic," dad said, mocking us.

"Yes we are," I said, throwing my hand around and giving her a side embrace.

"Well, you two continue your romance I am going to take a shower."

"I am going to Jimmy's room then."

"Hmm I will get started on dinner," Mom said. She started to get up, placing her knee on the sofa, I held her hand and slightly parting her robe kissed both her nipples.

"I was not lying mom," I said.

"I know, baby," she said smiling.

I got to Jimmy's room and he was, as usual, planted in his gaming chair wearing a T-shirt and naked waist down. I walked towards his set up and sat on the side chair. He raised his hands for a fist bump towards me and I obliged. How does he have eyes all around? I wondered.

"Want to team up?" he asked.

"Absolutely."

And we started the game.

After an hour mom called from downstairs.

"Dinner is ready girls, come on now," she hollered.

"She should at least say ladies you know," Jimmy said with a contorted face.

"Come on then milady," I laughed.

He got up rolling his eyes.

Dad and Mom were already seated on the dinner table. We always have at least one meal together. After joining the outlet I couldn't join the lunch so I absolutely made sure that I always make it home by dinner time. After saying our prayers we started eating.

"Tim is going into the woods with the girl tomorrow," Mom said with an impish grin.

"Well well! good for you boy, finally getting to score, huh?" Dad asked without looking up.

"It's just a date, we wanted to do something different so we are going to hike," I said with a plain face.

"Is she the same girl...what's her name... is it Kathy...er Bethy?" Dad asked.

"It's Katie, Dad," I told him, shaking my head.

"You are longer with her than any previous ones," Jim quipped.

I was slightly surprised, normally he didn't take interest in my affairs.

"Yeah, we are hitting alright," I said smiling.

"She showed her boobs to you yet?" Dad asked, with a hint of curiosity on his face.

"I ...uh ...err no... we are not there yet," I said, keeping my head down.

"So both of you are taking things slow, it's alright," He said pressing my hand.

CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers