Family Love Pt. 02: Purgation

Story Info
New bonds form. New identity found. Family Love goes deeper.
21.2k words
4.84
14.4k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers

The characters in the story are above 18. This is a work of fiction.

For new readers, this is a continuation of the previous part - Family Love: Revelation. So you might want to give that a read to understand the story better. For those who have read it, thank you for your love and feedback.

I have used the character's name in bold to highlight who is telling the story; for the third person, I have used the place's name in bold.

A big thanks to WokeUpOneDay for the editing.

I hope you will stick with it till the end.

Enjoy.

****************************************

KATIE

I came home somewhat stunned at what had transpired in the dinner with Tim. I was still in disbelief about what he told me. I had heard about people in an incestuous relationship but never thought I would be involved this way. The annoying thing was I didn't even know how I felt about all of this. I left the dinner without saying anything. Tim must have felt bad, but my mind was blank at that time. I couldn't think of anything and didn't know how to respond.

"Do I feel cheated, disgusted? No, I don't believe so. I don't feel elated either, for that matter. Why does it have to be so complicated? I think I will sleep on it," I said the last line out loud, forgetting that I was on the living room couch staring at the table.

"Sweetie, I don't think that's a good idea. You have a bedroom right?" Dad said, laughing.

"Sorry I spaced out," I responded meekly.

"Something bugging you?"

"Nah, just stuff. I am going to bed."

"Okay, don't stay up too late, spacing out," he chuckled.

"Good night, Dad."

I flopped on my bed after changing into my nightwear, hoping sleep would take over eventually.

In the middle of the night, I felt a rustling on my bed that awoke me. There was someone on my bed trying to get undercover.

"Who could be here at this time," I thought. Then a smile formed on my lips at the realization. "You really should stop climbing to my bedroom, you know."

There was no reply, and I felt the hem of my nightie moving upwards. "That didn't take too long. What are you planning, hmm?" I was getting excited. Slowly, my panties were being pulled down. I lifted my ass to assist. I could feel his breath close to my snatch and then felt the contact of his moist, warm tongue on my pussy lips.

"Oh shit."

One stroke of his moist muscle, upwards, second stroke, then third. I pressed his head closer.

"Stop teasing me. Enter, please."

He stopped licking and plunged two fingers inside.

"Yes, suck on my clit now." I moaned, arching my back. He lowered his head again and started nibbling at my clit at the same time, moving his fingers in and out. "Yeah, keep doing it," I said in a low voice. "Come over here and give me a kiss."

He didn't respond. Instead he started moving his fingers quickly. "Uh, okay, or we can keep doing that," I said, pinching my nipples.

He stopped suddenly.

"No, please," I pleaded.

I felt a tent forming in the covers and saw him getting up. He hovered over me, and then I felt it: contact of the tip of his dick. A shiver ran down my spine.

"Are we really doing it?"

Again he just responded by pressing his cock on my mound. I felt it snaking into my body.

"Will my first time with him be like this?" I thought. Then I realized I didn't care. I wanted this more than ever, the hell with romance. "Fuck me, please."

He didn't disappoint. He pressed harder and I could feel his warm dick in my pussy. "Uh yes," I groaned. His dick stretched my pussy, and he hadn't even entered me entirely.

"Go slow," I said. He started pumping his cock. "Or not."

Shit, I loved the feel of his dick. I hadn't had sex for a long time.

"Shit, Tim, keep going. That's it," I encouraged him.

He increased his pace and my pussy was on fire. He lowered his body towards me and took my nipple in his mouth, biting hard on it. I was moaning loudly and I didn't care if my parents heard me or not. I needed this.

"Faster."

He obliged, and I clenched the sheets in my hands. I could feel an orgasm building.

"Show me your face. I want to cum looking in your eyes."

His face got closer to mine. I focused, and my eyes went wide.

"ERIC!!"

But it was too late. I was on the point of no return and I felt my whole body shudder, my toes curled, and the climax took over. The next moment my eyes flew open, and I could see blinding light coming from the window. I was breathing heavily.

"Damn, that was intense," I thought.

I touched my panties, and they were soaked. I felt my pussy and my finger moved in without an effort. That felt so real. I looked at the clock, and it was eight in the morning.

I decided to take the day off and turned in my bed, wanting to go back to sleep. But I was wide awake. I thought about my dream. Why would something like that come to my mind? I had no idea, but to be honest maybe I had. After tossing and turning for about half an hour I got up. I joined Mom and Dad in the dining room following my daily routine.

"Morning. Today is your day off?" Mom asked.

"I am not going. I will clean my room today," I said, biting a mouthful of toast.

"You don't have to do that job anyway. Why don't you just spend time at college; make friends and have fun," Dad said.

"We both know how that ended up for me last time," I said. "Besides, I have a boyfriend so I am having fun."

"I was not talking about that kind of fun. But you said he was Eric's son. That's why I allowed you to date him. But I have to meet him, I guess," he said staring at me.

"I am planning on quitting the job," I said quickly changing the subject.

"A wise decision."

"I want to work in a garage."

"Not a wise decision."

"Come on, Dad, you know how much I love cars."

"Then I will buy you one."

"I love cars as in their machinery, peeking under the hood... God, you are hopeless," I threw my head back and crossed my arms. Mom chuckled.

"I should get going now, sweetie. We will talk later," he smiled at me and said goodbye.

"Why won't he kiss you anymore, Mom?" I asked after the Dad left. Mom choked a little.

"Where did that come from?"

"You two don't seem to show any affection lately."

"I think someone's hormones have taken over their mind."

"No, Mom, seriously!"

"Hmm, I don't know. We have aged, I think. Things don't remain so passionate over time," she said, lost and staring at the wall.

"So you two are not engaged in 'you know what I mean' anymore?" I said, winking at her.

"Okay young lady, your hormones are all over the place. Go clean your room," she closed the conversation.

I went back to my room pondering how Tim's parents were like teenagers in love and how my parents aren't. I didn't want to end up like my parents.

TIM

Morning came. I picked up my phone to see if there was a message from Katie. There were none. I tossed my phone aside and got ready for a jog.

I came downstairs. Mom was bent over in front of the fridge, her short, satin, brown gown covering nothing from the waist down. I got behind her slapped her cheek lightly.

"Ow, you scared me," she said, quickly standing up facing me. "I was just putting bottles in the fridge."

"You, my lady, have made my day," I said smiling.

"I didn't know your day is made by slapping my ass."

"You know now."

"Hey, mister, I don't want red cheeks first thing in the morning, so you better restrain yourself," she said, crossing her arms.

I laughed. "I am going to jog alone today if that's fine?"

"Okay, I was planning to do yoga at home anyway, so off you go," she said, signaling me to go.

"I better have that ass ready at breakfast."

I wanted to just run alone. I couldn't shake off the thoughts about Katie. Would she be mad? Or maybe she would break up with me or worse. She would not contact me ever! All those scenarios were going through my mind, and my thoughts were jumbled.

"Maybe I will take the day off and call Sam," I thought to myself.

I came back and called to inform the manager.

"What? Both of you want another off? Maybe I should give you a permanent off," he said.

"So Katie is not going," I thought. "Okay, I will come."

"Yeah, you better."

He hung up -- it was not a good morning for him.

I joined my family at breakfast. Everyone was quiet.

"Relax, guys, it's not the end of the world," I said, cheering them.

"That's what I have been telling her since yesterday," Dad said, pointing towards Mom.

"What? You have been the one worried since yesterday. He didn't even get much sleep," Mom said, narrowing her eyes towards Dad.

"Don't worry, Dad. She will not tell anyone," I said, assuring him.

"I am not worried about that; I just didn't want things to go like this."

"None of us did," I said. There was silence then 'crunch'. Jim was enjoying his cereal.

"At least he is relaxed," I said.

"Oh, I am not worried. Katie will come back."

"Wow, look at his confidence," Mom laughed.

"I wish I had that. Okay, I am off now," I said and left for my shift.

Tim's house

"He is clearly upset, and so are you," Jenna said looking at her husband.

"I am a little worried about him. How will he take all of this?" Eric replied.

"It's okay. He will pull it off. And for you, I think a little suck will make you feel better. What do you say?" Jenna smiled sensuously.

"It's not like I can do anything about it, so yeah! Fuck it, let's play! Come here," Eric said opening his arms.

Jenna sat in Eric's lap and they kissed for a few moments.

"Want to take it upstairs?" Jenna asked.

"You bet."

Eric got up and lifted Jenna with her in his arms. The whole time Jim was sitting there with a grin plastered on his face.

"You want to come too?" Eric asked him.

He nodded vigorously.

Eric put Jenna on the bed. He started kissing her slowly, sucking her tongue a little.

"Get down, prepare her pussy for me," he instructed.

Jim, who was stroking himself, quickly got between Jenna's legs and started licking her.

"He is such a quick learner... uh..." Jenna said between kisses and moaned in Eric's mouth.

Eric started to knead her breasts while Jim probed her pussy with his tongue. After playing with her breasts for some time Eric got up.

"Jim, get behind her and hold her."

Jim reluctantly got up and sat behind her mother. Jenna scooted back resting her head on his shoulder with Jim's legs stretched on either side of her.

"Play with her nipples," Eric told him. He got between her legs with his hard-on lining to her pussy. He penetrated her, sliding his full length in one stroke, then rocked back and forth slowly.

Jenna turned Jim's head down started kissing him while pinching her nipples. Eric was fucking her very slowly with his eyes closed, taking his time.

Jenna ran out of patience. "Please, babe, stop teasing me now."

"How does she like it, Jim?" Eric asked Jim.

"Hard and fast," Jim replied.

"So, should I?" he asked again, winking.

"No," Jim stated, looking at Jenna.

"Oh, you little fucker! I need that rod pounding now, or you both forget about having your cock in my mouth forever," Jenna said irritably.

"Say please," Eric said.

"Please, Eric, fuck me harder."

"No, look at Jim and say, 'please, Jim, fuck me harder'."

Jenna got closer to Jim and slowly said in his ear, "Please, Jim, fuck your mommy harder now."

Jim got chills hearing that.

"Yes, Mom, I will fuck you hard now," Jim said to her.

Erick increased his pace.

"Is it okay now, Mom, or should I go faster," Jim said, closing his eyes. His dick was stuck behind Jenna's back, so he started humping her back.

"Yes, baby, faster. Fuck me hard," Jenna moaned.

Eric increased his pace more, slamming into her with each push.

"Yes, Jimmy, fuck me hard. Give Momma your cum baby, that's it."

Jim was reaching his climax.

"Mom, I am getting there."

"On my tits, paint me both of you," Jenna exclaimed.

Jim quickly got up and got to her side, stroking his cock furiously. Eric was breaking a sweat now with his pounding. Jenna was in heaven. She closed her eyes, enjoying every bit of it.

Eric pulled out and aimed his cock at her stomach and erupted. Then Jim dumped his load on her tits. Jenna quickly replaced Eric's cock with her fingers and climaxed herself a few moments later. All three of them were breathing hard.

"Wow... what was that? I really thought I was fucking Mom," Jim thumped on the bed.

"Damn, Eric, that was something," Jenna smiled.

"You're welcome," Eric winked at her. "Now I am spent for the day. Meet me tomorrow."

Eric left the room. Jenna massaged her tits with both of their cum.

"Jimmy take a picture and send it to Tim," Jenna told Jim excitedly.

He took a picture of her on her phone and mailed it to Tim.

Tim

I was standing idly at the counter, looking blankly towards something. I didn't have any thoughts in my mind. A ping disrupted my trance. I received a message from Mom. It must be something important, I thought. I opened it and nearly dropped my phone. I quickly looked around, confirming nobody was there, and then I looked again. Mom was on the bed on her back. Her beautiful chest glistened with, I guessed, cum. There was a message written beneath the image.

'Your color is missing from this painting.'

I smiled and groaned as I realized my cock was getting hard. I quickly put my phone back and started to think of something else. The image didn't stick for long since I got busy. After I was done for the day, I left for home. Just then, a text arrived.

'I am ready to talk. Tomorrow evening I will meet you outside the outlet.'

My heart skipped a beat. Again, all the scenarios flooded my brain. I typed asking more about tomorrow but ended up replying, 'Okay.'

I told everyone that she had asked to meet, but what was on her mind was anybody's guess. I had a fit of sleep in the night and was glad when morning finally came.

After an excruciating day, the moment finally arrived.

"Hey there," Katie smiled.

She was smiling, so maybe not something terrible. But perhaps this was the last time, I was seeing her smiling as my girlfriend. My heart sank again. She was wearing a white frock. It was windy outside, as confirmed by her shoulder-length dark blonde hair waving around. I noticed that I was observing her like I would not see her again.

"Hey, so how was your day," I asked at last.

"Lots of brainstorming about my relationship," she said.

"I am just glad you didn't dump me over the phone."

"So, you think I am going to leave you that easily?" she asked raising her eyebrows. Sensing my confusion, she explained further. "Look, all of this is crazy. You have to admit that. Maybe if I hadn't met your family I would have felt different, but I have met them, and I don't know... This is weird, but your family made more sense to me in a way.

"But not everything is so simple. I mean, I don't know how I feel about you having that kind of relationship with your mother. It still feels crazy, but it's also true that I am in love with you. And somehow, I want to make sense of all this. You with me?"

I nodded.

"I don't know how our relationship will work, and if you continue to involve them how I would feel."

"I will not get involved further if that's what you want," I suggested.

"But then I will be the person who got between you and your family. I don't want that too," she said.

"So what do you propose?" I asked.

"Maybe if I talk to your parents, things will get clear."

"That's a good idea. Want some dinner at my place?"

"Sure."

I texted Mom that Katie was coming so everyone would be prepared.

We entered my house and they were seated on the sofa. They all looked at us, and boy, there was such tension that you could feel it with your skin.

"You are back!" Jim came almost running and hugged her lightly. Somehow he was oblivious to the atmosphere.

"I promised, didn't I?" she smiled back at him.

Wow, there goes the tension. Jim's nonexistent social skills start brimming around Katie.

Dad followed Jimmy's lead. "Hey, come on, have a seat."

Jim led Katie to the couch. I followed.

After some formalities, the real conversation started. Katie asked about everything related to our lifestyle, and Mom and Dad answered patiently.

"So, if I came next time, all of you will be naked?" she asked.

"No," Dad replied.

"What a bummer," she said with a lopsided grin.

"Unless you want to be naked with us too," Dad shot back at her.

"Uh, I am not sure I will do that," she said hesitantly. I noticed her blushing a little.

"There's no pressure on you, Katie. We are normal people, just a little closer than any other around here, and you don't have to only focus on that part of our life. Have you noticed anything unusual here till now?" Mom asked.

"I am sorry if I came off that way, but what about your relationship with Tim?" she asked, embarrassed.

"For me, it's nothing unusual. Sure I see him naked and have some fun occasionally... Okay, maybe a bit unusual there. But if you want, we will stop that entirely," she said, looking at me for a moment.

"No, it's fine. It's not like he is going all the way, right?" she asked.

"Yes, we haven't done any of that stuff. Relax," Mom said. I sensed a hint of reproach there.

"So, what's your decision?" Dad asked.

"I love Tim, and I want to know all of you better, but I have a condition to continue this relationship."

We all looked at each other, dreading something ominous.

"I want to work in your garage, and you will have to get my Dad's permission," she said flatly, looking straight at Dad.

We all broke into smiles except Dad.

"Wait, why do I have to-" he stopped when he saw Mom giving him the look. "Fine, I will convince him," Dad said, hanging his head down. "Okay, apprentice. I need you in the garage on Monday morning. No slacking off. I am very strict."

"We will see about that," Katie said, laughing.

We all had a good laugh, and then we had dinner. After that, I walked Katie to her home.

"Thank you for giving me a chance," I said to her.

"Worry not, lover. I am not letting go of you that easy."

"I am counting on it."

We kissed.

"I missed that," she said. "Meet you tomorrow."

Sunday came, and Dad went golfing with Katie's dad. This time, the focus less on golf was and more on convincing her Dad. In the evening, Dad came with the good news that he allowed her and she would start the next day. We all knew something good was beginning.

Katie's new workplace

Katie wasn't sure how Eric had convinced her Dad, but she didn't care. "I will work on something that I wanted for a long time, and that's all that matters," she thought. She got up early but wasted most of her time deciding what to wear. She ended up choosing short blue jeans and a black tank top as Eric had mentioned that it could be pretty hot and humid there. She reached the garage at 9 sharp. Tim's family was at the breakfast table. For a moment she thought, "What if all of them are were sitting naked there?" But to her relief or disappointment, they were all dressed casually.

"Hmm, good start kid. I see you are ready for work," Eric said acknowledging her dress.

"As they say, the first impression is the last impression," she said beaming.

"See you in the evening." Tim stood up and kissed her. "Good luck for your first day, enjoy," he said and again kissed her goodbye.

"Hey, no fooling around with my employee. I need her full attention on work," Eric said.

CodeLove
CodeLove
76 Followers