Family Love Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his hand away from where he had been cupping me between my spread thighs and I immediately missed the gentle pressure.

Dad slipped his shoes and socks off quickly and got on the bed properly. I watched as he open gave me open-mouthed kisses on the tops of my feet, my ankles and worked his way up my shins and to my bent knees, switching from left to right and back again as he went. Mum started to rub my tummy gently with her soft hands, pushing my nightshirt further up so it was just under my bra. Dad was kissing the soft skin near the top of my inner thighs, starting on the left, moving right, achingly close to my middle.

"Does that feel any better?" Dad asked

"A bit, thanks Daddy. But...I think it's my cunnie that needs..."

"A kiss?"

"Yes please,"

Swiftly my dad settled between my thighs and pressed his face on to my panties. I felt a further rush of warmth and heat as he began kissing me through my panties, working up and down and across, kissing my inner thighs again. My wetness spread and I could feel my legs begin to tremble.

"That feels better already, Daddy"

"That's good, angel. But Daddy needs to kiss your cunnie properly to make it all better." He was obviously happy to adopt my suggestion.

Mum spoke up in my ear, still gently making circles with her palm on my tummy and around my navel. "Lift up, Amy. Lets get these knickers off now."

I planted my feet and levered up on my hips, lifting my bum up off the bed. In one smooth motion, Dad pulled my panties down and over my ankles. He brought them to his face and kissed inside them right where they had been hugging my damp slit moments before. Then he set them reverently aside.

He returned his gaze to between my legs and I realised for the first time, I was a woman bared in front of my Dad. Mum helped me hold my legs up and open wide. Dad settled himself again and with something that felt like an electric shock, he started kissing my naked skin, his mouth to the sideways mouth between my legs. I heard myself moaning gently at the back of my throat.

"That feel better, sweetie?," he asked between open mouthed and smaller, little kisses.

"Yes Daddy, much better" I said looking down at his head buried between my thighs.

Dad kissed my lips down there, up one side and down the other. Then he was kissing the top of my little blond landing strip before kissing at the top of my cunnie, placing one quick kiss on my hardening clit and it was then I felt his tongue for the first time, swiping from the bottom to the top and back down again. Mum spread my legs wider and Dad got his tongue properly inside my cunnie for the first time, between my open lips and right inside me. I felt like I was soaking down there. I could smell my perfume but also my own arousal. I hadn't realised how wet I could get. Dad's tongue was probing me now. I had never imagined it could be like this and I started to feel light headed with the overwhelming sensation.

As Dad continued to lick me, Mum's hands drifted lower and I watched as she gently opened my cunnie lips even further so Dad could get all the way in with his tongue. He had slid his hands under my bum, holding my cheeks firmly to hold me in place and bring me closer to his mouth. At the same time, mum found my clit with her right forefinger and began to rub gentle circles on it, pressing it a little here and there.My legs started to tremble again, causing a tightening sensation down there.

"Dad," I panted. "I feel like I need to pee real bad. Is that normal?" That was a specific line I'd remembered from training. But it did feel a bit like that.

Dad looked up, my wetness shining on his lips. "Yes sweetie, just let yourself go. It means you're going to come.I'm so glad it's me giving you your first orgasm. It'll take away the ache, at least for a little while."

For a while the only sounds in the room were my occasional whimpers and gasps, Dads mouth on my cunnie, and mum whispering in my ear telling me I was being "such a good girl for Daddy."

I could feel my first orgasm approaching and let myself rise towards it. Dad's mouth joined Mum's fingers on my clit, with his licking and mum's fingering, I knew I was close. When I saw Dad slip a finger inside me and began to feel him push it in and out of me slowly, it sent me over the edge. Mum's hands came up and held my now heaving tits gently but firmly through my nightie. I could feel the hardness of my nipples pressed against her palms even through my bra. My cunnie suddenly contracted, pulsed and my thighs shook. I felt intensely pleasurable waves of heat and tingles rushing from my head to my toes, and back up to my middle.

"I think I'm coming Daddy!"

"That's it sweetie, let go. Let go in Daddy's mouth," he said, his voice muffled between my legs as he now began to apply gentle but firm suction down there.

Suddenly it felt like I had wet myself in one quick burst, and I was coming, coming, my honey now flowing out of me onto dad's tongue and mouth. I cried out, "Daddy!"

Mum held me until I stopped shaking and Dad continued to lick slowly at my wetness, swallowing a little, then kissed me gently down there, as my breathing finally slowed.

"My cunnie doesn't hurt anymore, Daddy. You kissed me all better. Did I do okay?"

"You were a very good girl today, Amy."

As Dad stood up, I saw the length of his manhood, still hard in his trousers. I would take care of him next.

END OF PART 1

12