Family Matters Ch. 04

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.4k words
4.27
2.8k
00

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

One morning Lise came for her; she led Anne out of the barn to a waiting van for the return to the brothel. She was not to ride in it, though; Helene attached her collar to the towing hitch with a light chain.

They would drive slowly, on back roads where they could, with Anne walking behind for exercise; she needed it to stay slim and attractive. Lise held up a handful of feed pellets for her; that would be her breakfast today. She picked them up one by one with her tongue - it became a little game with them - and remembered to thank her benefactress with a curtsey at the end.

They set off, Helene driving and Lise watching their girl in a mirror; her two masters of the moment. For a time it was all rather pleasant, cool but not cold with a gentle breeze and the sun shining through the trees. She reflected on her visit to the farm, the people and the animals she had come to know and love there.

After an hour or so they reached the main highway. Here was a problem. They had to cross a river on the bridge; there was no shoulder and they must keep up with traffic, no more walking pace.

Lise spoke quietly to Helene and they went off to confer, returning a minute later. Helene took a coil of thin rope - a clothesline, it looked like - and cut four segments from it. They lifted Anne onto the roof of the van facing upwards and tied her limbs to the corners.

They pulled the ropes tight and Anne lay stretched with the chain across her belly, still attached.

The van entered the highway and sped up to cross the bridge. Air streamed along her opened thighs, a strange new sensation. She liked it. She looked up at the sky, pale blue mottled with fleecy clouds. Soon she would be with her owners again. Life was good.

Lifting her head she saw between her legs the driver of the car behind staring at her. She smiled at him; tied down like this she could do no more. His expression was priceless.

Once past the bridge they turned off the highway onto a country road and proceeded to a parking lot. Their slow morning pace made this a two-day journey, and they would spend the night at an inn run by Thomas's cousin and his wife.

Brian and Cerise came out to greet them; he took the couple inside while his wife led Anne to a corral.

She looked at the stallions and grew warm at the sight of their sleek hide and rounded haunches. So powerfully male, they appealed to her physically.

Cerise saw this and called the others out. Helene nodded to Brian. His wife led Anne to a workbench and bent her over it. At once she spread herself for use and he entered her from behind while the others watched.

Tranquil now, hopeful that she satisfied him, she followed Cerise to the stable and curled up on the straw-covered floor of her stall.

An hour later Cerise returned to find her sleeping like a baby. She nudged Anne in the belly with a foot to wake her and led her into the kitchen. Stew simmered in a pot on the stove, filling the room with its appetizing fragrance.

She pointed to a cabinet and told Anne to set the table. Anne bent over the low drawer and selected four place settings of knives, forks, and spoons. She took them into the dining room and arranged them by the places before returning to the kitchen to await her next order.

"The soup spoons, we will need them too."

Anne bent over the drawer again; but she felt a hand on her buttocks.

Cerise led her into the pantry and closed the door. Anne moaned softly, her back against the wall, as Cerise took her; Cerise more loudly as they exchanged places and she returned the favor.

Cerise lowered her skirt and left the pantry, returning a minute or so later with a cube of meat.

Anne enveloped the morsel with her lips and licked the fingers that held it.

She was allowed to take dinner on the floor in the dining room, her leash secured to a hook beneath the oak table; plainly Brian and Cerise had done this before. She chewed her pellets thoughtfully, feeling kinship with an unknown number of captives she would never meet.

Brian returned her to the stable where she was to spend the night. Ignored by the stallions, her thoughts turned to her future once she was back at Teri's.

She would be the oldest whore there; her skills and training, and her responsiveness to the whip, had preserved her so far but they could not last. She felt the moment drawing near when she could no longer earn her keep and would have to be terminated and her body sold to the renderer.

It had been a good time overall, the last three years; many girls did not make it to the end of their first. Rebellious, independent, or just unappealing, they were swiftly put down to make room for new volunteers. She would try to please her owners and be worth keeping; but she understood her chances were slim.

Lise woke her the next morning, brushed straw off her and gave her a handful of pellets for breakfast before leading her outside.

She was hoisted onto the roof of the van, face down this time like a deer carcass. Helene pulled her forward so her chin was visible from inside. Her limbs were fastened tightly and they began, traveling down country lanes.

Anne enjoyed the sight of the forest and mountains from her lofty vantage point. The wind was cold on her bare skin but she was used to being exposed in all weathers; it was good for her.

Mid-morning, they paused at the Mountain View Cafe for a rest stop. It was owned by Teri's sister Toni; despite its name there was no view of mountains from the front, just trees. Anne wondered how many Mountain View Cafes there were, and how many deserved the title. Lise took Anne on her leash and the three entered the cafe.

The owner and diners, mostly lumberjacks and truck drivers, looked up at them. Helene greeted her and offered Anne to the men in return for lunch. This was apparently a regular custom; several of them stood up as Toni came from behind the counter, took the leash and led her out back. She bent Anne over a sturdy picnic table and held her down while the cook, the waiter, and the customers used her.

Anne was pleased that she appealed to them; she had not lost all her attractiveness in the sty. Once between men she looked up from her table; there was a lovely view of the mountains. A moment later she was pulled open and had to pay attention again.

Afterwards she and Lise took their own lunch from bowls on the deck while Helene chatted with Toni. She explained that Anne was a whore at her sister's brothel; she borrowed Anne to use for a cow and was returning her.

They got to talking business. Toni planned to start a lady-farm here, down the hill, she might buy Anne for it. Entirely organic; did Helene give her girl hormones?

Helene admitted she did. Toni could not use her then, at least not until her system was free of them. But she might work at the brothel in back.

Helene expressed interest, and the four viewed it. On a patch of bare earth in front of the building was a large rectangular frame made of peeled logs. It possessed a strong rustic beauty and Lise approached it with awe. Toni said it was to hold a girl for training and discipline.

Or dissection. Lise jumped back and stood behind her owner. Toni planned to add a rendering facility for her girls, and for the use of neighbors who had to take theirs into town now. The frame only held one carcass, but it would do. She meant to expand the place over time.

They entered the building. A single large room with a rough wood floor and a chimney at one end for heat in winter, it was solidly built. Behind it was a flat area with a whipping post, a small sandbox to one side for a latrine, and a lawn where the men could take their "dates" for outdoor use in good weather. Helene suggested tents; Toni liked the idea.

Anne thought it was lovely. She envied Toni's girls.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers