Family Matters Ch. 03

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.1k words
4.59
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Each day at the farm she was awakened at dawn when the piglets were brought to her for feeding, and lay nursing them till they had their fill at her breasts.

Within a week she became like them; she no longer stood up, perhaps even forgetting that she could. Her bracelets were freed and she crawled everywhere on her hands and knees.

When they were done and moved off to play, she was leashed and led into the kitchen for chores: peeling carrots and potatoes for the family's dinner. Sometimes Lise let her have the peelings, or even a banana skin, she loved those.

She kissed the lady's feet and was taken to the pigsty to spend the day with Portia and her children.

She grew accustomed to lying in the dirt, eating from the common trough, and offering herself for feeding when the little ones approached her.

An hour before sundown she was taken out, suspended in the yard and washed off; then allowed to dry in the afternoon sun. After she was released she crawled into the barn for the men's use and after that her night's rest.

Sometimes Lise joined her in the straw-covered stall and made love to her before going inside; it was just like old times in a way. She slept well those nights.

Within a month her piglets had doubled in size; they began to resemble small adult boars. Anne imagined them fully grown and wondered if she would be attractive to them when they reached puberty. Perhaps...

No, she mustn't think like this; it was wrong, wasn't it? Imagine her old colleagues back at the office hearing that she wanted to be mounted by a pig.

But she did. Lying in the hay or the mud, she dreamed lazily about the experience; bending over for them, being sniffed and used by the leader of the pack. The others following his example, taking her one by one until all of them had enjoyed her.

Well-fed and spending most of her days lying in the sty, Anne grew in size as well. She would have to be slimmed down before they returned her to the brothel.

As soon as the piglets were weaned she was put on a diet: a small cup of paste or a dozen feed pellets at dawn and before bedtime.

And she needed exercise to restore her figure. Their neighbor Bruch had a forest on his property. Several trees had blown over in a recent storm, and he offered them to Helene. Anne would haul them out for cutting up into fuel.

The next day, Lise and Helene drove her to his woods where he awaited them. He pointed out half a dozen fallen trunks of medium size; their branches had been removed and they were ready to be taken away.

He eyed Anne narrowly, appraising her. He was the subject of the most horrific stories. He was reported to buy girls and put each in a small cage, feeding her a rich diet until she could not move within it. When he decided she was ready he had her removed and rendered down.

Anne had not believed any of this at the time. Now, she was not so sure. He took out a tape and measured her waistline and hips, then ran his hands over her skin and squeezed her flesh for firmness.

He could use her, there was some good fat here. Anne tried not to shudder. And the skin, no breaks but a subtle pattern of earlier whippings. They probably suspended those while she nursed? Helene nodded.

He described the uses of their "tallow"; it was quite versatile, good for fuel or lubrication; made into candles, it gave off a warmer glow than wax.

The skin too; he paused to stroke her belly for a moment while she held her breath. Would he go lower and feel the growing wetness there? He did not keep the "hides" himself but sold them to dealers; likewise the bones. The rest was just dog food as far as he was concerned.

He turned to Helene and asked if she was for sale. Anne had a vision of herself slaughtered and dismembered, the skin removed from her body and the contents boiled to extract the fat and bones.

Helene replied that she was not; Anne belonged to someone else.

That was a shame he said, but he understood. Anne exhaled quietly.

He left and Lise harnessed her to pull the first trunk. It was heavier than she expected, or stuck, and she slipped falling into the muddy road.

At once she felt the sting of a whip on her thighs and buttocks from both sides as Helene and Lise chastised her. She struggled to rise. With her hands bound behind her this was not easy, but she rose to her knees and stood.

Helene said "You can do it. More slowly this time."

She obeyed, careful of her footing on the slimy road, and felt the trunk move a little.

With small steps she advanced it a short distance into the center of the road, and soon she was pulling it forward bit by bit.

As careful as she was, she fell twice more that morning. Each time the two women applied the whip to her until she got up, and by noon she was covered with lash marks and mud. They let her have water but no food. There was no point in removing her harness, so she rested on the roadside still attached to her log until it was time to resume work.

Back at the farm, Lise hosed her off. The water was icy but it was good to get clean again. Lise took a cloth and rubbed the dirt from a few crevices the hose failed to reach. Anne smiled at her and Lise kissed her on the cheek.

She grew warm at this sign of affection and her nipples showed it. Lise laughed; she wiped and kissed them too.

She left Anne hung up to dry and went inside to dinner. Afterwards she took Anne to the barn and lay next to her. She ran a stalk of hay over the pink lash marks she put on her girl during the day, stimulating them till Anne could barely stand it, and the two made love to one another until dark; then she went inside to spend the night with Helene. Anne wondered how she got any sleep.

The second day was much like the first; Anne slipped and was beaten but less than before; and by the end of the month all the logs had been hauled and her figure was thin and sinewy.

Her breasts remained larger than before but they were firm and something of an improvement she felt. Especially now that her belly and thighs were back to normal. Mr. Bruch would have to find another girl for his lard.


berowne
berowne
89 Followers