Family Matters Ch. 05

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.1k words
4.32
2.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

They returned to the cafe; Helene let her girls squat beside the road and with Toni's help stowed Anne inside the van. She and Lise got in the cab and drove for an hour to a large estate surrounded by ornate gardens and wide lawns.

Mr. Kent came out to meet Helene; he was a British gentleman of the old school, tall and impeccably dressed.

He gave an order and a servant led Faith out to join them. She appeared a little older than Anne, dark-haired like her, and covered with recent lash marks pink and red against her pale skin.

She hung her head while he explained he had no use for her, he was selling her to Teri for employment or disposal.

Helene commented on her marks. He replied that she loved to be whipped and he had a very good trainer, young but talented, quite skilled; would they like to see a demonstration?

Helene would; he suggested doing both girls and she agreed.

They pulled Anne out of the van by her feet; the rusty floor scraped her belly a little but not a great deal, she was used to worse. They stood her up and marched her and Faith around behind the large house to the center of a formal garden in which a double frame had been erected. Mr. Kent occasionally liked to see two girls done as a pair.

Attendants spread them in an XX formation, their hands and feet touching in the center. Faith smiled at Anne as they were strung up and Anne returned it.

The trainer emerged from the house with her instruments and greeted Helene while Lise knelt to one side. She had recently learned an ancient Mongol technique, created by Genghis Khan himself according to legend. It was very effective in a short time, useful for a nomadic race. And the afternoon was getting on; Helene needed to drop off her load and return to feed the livestock.

She set to work at once with "the cat," a whip of knotted cords; less precise than a crop but more powerful, and it left patterns of sharp red marks that connoisseurs liked.

Anne screamed as the first stroke raked her breasts, then her belly. And between her legs. She lost her self-control and wept while the young woman drew swathes from her shoulders to her knees.

She paused, and Anne felt Faith squeezing her hand. She looked over to see the other girl smiling at her, supporting her in her need. She smiled back and blew her a kiss, weakly; her strength was gone.

Then it was Faith's turn. Her flesh already torn from earlier exercises, the trainer was able to put new marks on her with briefer strokes; she screamed gratifyingly as they were applied. Anne tried to squeeze her hand, but it was limp; Faith had lost consciousness.

The woman threw a bucket of cold water on her and she revived. Anne squeezed the hand again and she responded feebly. Anne touched her foot with her own and she looked up, her eyes alert now.

How much more beautiful the experience of whipping was when shared with another. Her heart beat faster at the thought they would soon be alone in the back of the van.

Mr. Kent spoke, and two young girls as naked as the pair on the frame give them water, spooning it into their mouths. This was a pleasant experience for Anne; she liked it. And the sight of the girls' bronze skin, their narrow hips and budding breasts revived her.

Probably bought from a dealer in southeast Asia, she guessed. She had never been there, and felt a brief pang that she never would. But that was up to her owners, they determined her fate, she had no business holding opinions of her own; she should know better by now.

The girls lowered Anne and Faith from the frame. They looked a little afraid of it; new here, neither had been whipped yet but they knew their time would come. Anne hoped they would learn to enjoy it as much as she did.

Helene said goodbye to Mr. Kent for herself and Lise. They led their girls to the van and slid the pair into it. Faith was first and gave a little cry when she was pushed across the floor; Anne closed her mouth tightly as she went in.

She heard Helene shut the back door and fasten the padlock; then get in the front next to Lise and start the engine. Soon they were back on the road, the last stretch before reaching Teri's brothel, her home.

She felt Faith kiss her shoulder and rolled over to look at her companion. Faith's eyes were bright now with anticipation. Anne got the hint; she lay on her back and opened her legs.

Faith was quick to take advantage of the opportunity. Her hands like Anne's were fastened behind her but she maneuvered a thigh between her partner's and began to rub the tender cleft with it. Anne sighed and surrendered to the gentle probing.

She did Faith in return, and the two lay exhausted on the floor of the van until it reached the brothel and stopped.

Helene and Lise pulled them out by their feet and laid them face down on the gravel parking lot. It was dark now; Anne heard a door open and two, no three sets of footsteps approach.

Helene greeted her sister; so Francesca had come to collect her and Faith. All the love she felt for her owner returned to her in a rush; she remembered their first meeting at Mr. Schuyler's estate where she was held, and how Francesca had strung her up for whipping within minutes.

"Stand up." Anne and Faith struggled to obey. Bound and stiff from the long ride it was difficult, but they got themselves into an upright position for the two guards to leash them.

Heavyset Matilde took charge of Anne, and the young good-looking Peaches took Faith. Helene and Lise returned to the van and drove off while the other five entered the brothel.

Past the front desk the guards drove them down a flight of steps to a row of cells on either side of a hallway and into Number 12.

Water and feed bowls awaited them in the otherwise empty cell. How thoughtful her owner was to know they would be hungry and thirsty on their arrival.

Francesca and the guards unleashed them and left, closing the barred iron door to the hallway. They turned out the ceiling light as they went, but enough filtered in from the corridor that the two girls could find their way around.

They both knelt to the bowls and took their dinner, Anne silently thanking Francesca for her kindness.

Afterwards Faith invited Anne to resume their lovemaking. Anne had to decline; she was too tired.

Do you want to hear my story, asked Faith a little timidly. Anne said she did, very much. Faith lay down next to her, kissed her on the shoulder and began.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers