Family Matters Ch. 06

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.5k words
4.28
2.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Faith (as her name suggested) was the daughter of religious parents, raised in an atmosphere of strict Puritan morality. The principle of serving others was instilled in her from childhood, but it took a form they did not expect.

She married Lawrence three years ago when she was 27 and at risk (her mother said) of becoming an old maid. He had been married once before and had a son; Arnold was now 18. He never spoke of his number one.

After a year of living with the two men as wife and stepmother, one day she was straightening up the bedroom and opened a drawer to put some of her husband's things away. In the back was a pair of handcuffs and a ball gag. She had never seen them before. Excited and a little afraid, she took them out.

She held the ball up to her mouth; yes, it would stifle all her cries. And the handcuffs pin her arms behind her. She suddenly wanted him to use them on her. No, what would people think. She put the objects back and tried to forget the idea.

She could not; strange impulses came over her, urges in his presence and even her stepson's that grew and became harder to suppress. She wanted to be their servant, their slave even, used by them as a toy.

Ashamed of her feelings, she went to a psychiatrist and told the woman about them. Patricia said they were perfectly natural. In fact she kept a few girls herself; one of them was Arnold's mother, bought from Larry.

Faith was electrified by the idea; how could she become one of them?

It was a major, a life-changing decision, Patricia replied. She should weigh it carefully, read up on the experience and talk it over with friends.

Faith thanked her and went home. Over the next few months she devoured stories of prostitutes owned by pimps who kept them chained in their rooms, and slaves in earlier times trained to satisfy their owners' needs. The more she learned, the more she craved the experience.

She attended parents' meetings at Arnold's school and began to ask indirectly - "for a friend" - about the subject. The other women smiled at her attempts at concealment; one of them encouraged her to pursue the path and said she was thinking of it herself.

After six months of agonizing over the decision, she took the fateful step. One evening at the end of dinner, her husband was sitting at the table finishing his coffee. Arnold had gone upstairs to do his homework.

Faith knelt at his feet and confessed her need to be his slave. He listened impassively as she poured her heart out to him; this was not a moment's whim she said, but something she had considered and wanted to commit herself to.

She stopped, bent her head and waited for him to speak.

He considered her request. He might agree to own her; he would decide tomorrow. It would let him marry a younger woman he had his eye on. She thanked him.

That evening he made her sleep on the floor of their bedroom. Not on the rug, on the bare wood. And naked.

She saw this as her first test; she undressed quickly and stood before him. From the drawer where she found them he took the gag and the handcuffs, laying them out on the bed. She stared at them in fascination; instruments of her restraint, she had dreamed of this moment and it was about to come true.

He placed the ball in her mouth and tied it in place with the attached straps.

Say something, he told her. She tried, but all that came out was a faint "Nnn". Very good he said, now turn around and put your hands behind you. She obeyed and he fastened the handcuffs on her.

He left her there facing the wall and dressed for bed. When he was ready he told her to lie down. She lowered herself to the floor and stretched out as he turned off the light and retired.

He fell asleep almost at once; she could hear his slow regular breathing. But she could not; on her back, her bound hands pressed into her, on her belly the ball in her mouth choked her.

She settled onto one side and contemplated her situation. Plainly she was on probation; she must do nothing to dissuade him from accepting her.

She lay very still, moving quietly now and then for comfort on the hard floor. She was almost a slave now, only a little more time...

How exciting; she felt the wetness between her thighs grow and run across her hip. He was right to make her use the floor, it would be easier to clean up. She gave in to the pleasure and shortly afterwards fell asleep until morning.

Her husband woke first; she heard him stirring and opened her eyes to the sight of the wall. He went out and returned with her stepson. The two of them stood and contemplated her for a minute; they went out to the hall and held a brief conversation she could not hear.

Larry returned, told her to stand and removed the ball gag, rinsing it in the sink and hanging it to dry. He released her handcuffs; she was to clean the spot on the floor and come down to the kitchen when she was done.

He left and she stood alone. She took some paper towels and wiped the floor, then bathed. He did not say whether she was to dress before coming downstairs; a slave would not surely, so she went as she was.

The two men were finishing their breakfast as she entered. Neither looked up, but Larry pointed to a pair of bowls on the floor. One held water, the other a quantity of feed pellets; they were for her.

A little uncertainly she bent to her morning meal. The bowls were positioned so that her buttocks were exposed to the men; Arnold made a joke about them and his father laughed. She spread her knees a little more apart.

Her husband stood up; he told her to wash the dishes, then go upstairs and dress to go into town with him. He had decided to accept her.

She nearly fainted with relief, sinking to the floor at his feet and kissing it. He and Arnold went out; she rose, did the chores as ordered, and dressed for the last time.

At Patricia's office Faith knelt beside the desk and signed a number of papers that the other two initialed.

Larry (Lawrence now, she must not address her owner by his nickname) told her to rise and place her clothes in a box against the wall. She removed her shoes, her skirt, blouse, and bra. The psychiatrist handed her a plastic bag; she sealed her moist panties in it and put them in a covered wastebasket, then stood before her ex-husband with downcast eyes.

He pointed to her left hand. She removed her wedding ring and gave it to him; he took it and slipped it casually into his pocket. She wondered if it had been on his first wife.

Even more than the signing of the papers, this brought her new status home to her. She was no longer his partner; she was his possession.

Patricia called her receptionist in. Faith knelt naked before the three witnesses and stated that she gave herself without reservation to her new master, to be used, sold and disposed of in any manner he chose. She thanked him for accepting her and promised not to act or harbor thoughts contrary to his wishes.

From a drawer in her desk Patricia drew a shiny steel collar and two pairs of bracelets. She handed them to Lawrence, who held out the collar and told Faith to put it on. It clicked firmly into place, never to be removed in her lifetime.

Next the wrist bracelets; she fastened them on as well. Finally the anklets; she had to sit naked on the floor for those, and remained there waiting for her next instruction. Wet with excitement at her new condition, she dreaded leaving another spot on the floor but she could not help herself.

Patricia went over to a wardrobe and extracted a dun-colored shift. Little more than a shirt, it was sleeveless with a low neckline and ended about mid-thigh. Four buttons in front allowed it to be closed for warmth or modesty, or it could be left open to expose the breasts and belly. She passed it to Faith's owner who directed her to stand.

She slipped her arms into it and he allowed her to button it for the walk home, but she was to be naked there at all times. If someone came to the door, she must greet him as she was. She would be allowed to wear it when she went out shopping.

Did he want to borrow a leash for the walk, Patricia asked. No, he had brought one.

She knelt and thanked him again, and the therapist for helping her in her time of indecision.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers