All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 08'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Harem-2

When will you write that Story so we can see where the Family goes from here.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
You really did manage to wrap it up! Congratulations.

As I began this saga I couldn't see how you could wrap it up; it seemed like a yarn that could go on and on but never find a natural stopping place. But you did it! You managed to corral this wild thing and get it tied into a neat package. Don't let yourself be misguided by your fans begging for more chapters; it's neat and complete as it is, and your efforts would be much better spent on the next story.

You did a great job on this story and I thank you for sharing it with us. May your future endeavors go as well!

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
COULD it be ?

There is ONE BOY !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Continue The story its fucking great

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Great Story

I'll try to let you know how things work out with my 'harem-2'!

So when will you follow-up and let everyone know how things Developed between Dad and his Daughters or did his only son step up.

kylynnarkylynnarover 12 years ago
If you don't continue this story, we will hunt you down!!!

This is one of the best stories that I have read on Literotica in a long time. I have to agree with the comments before. There are to many possible ways to continue this not to. The son could be the next stallion in the family and help dear old dad out...

bigman9963bigman9963over 12 years ago
I agree with Rock

keep going and write a Family Matters 2.

im sure you will a lot of loyal readers (Myself included) waiting to read it.

rock6752rock6752over 12 years ago
You should not stop here and leave all of us wondering what happens next

I am sure that not just your readers, but your characters would like this to continue. There are some birthday celebrations that are opportunities for the next generation to participate in. There are at least three that are legal now and two more that will be soon, they may have their own Family Matter stories to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh shit that was good

can not wait for fm2 soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whoooa

YOU HAVE TO DO FM2 THE HAREM WITH THE DAUGHTERS AND THE SON AND ONE OF THE DAUGHTERS SHOULD HAVE THE GIFT TO PUT GARY TO BED

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Interesting concept

Almost everything about this story is illegal, immoral, and unethical. A perfect trifecta for a dirty little story.

The only problem I had with it is the exclamations, such as "arrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh." I think you could probably get your point across without so many redundant characters.

A minor point, really, because the rest of the story was mostly well written.

kracker1966kracker1966over 12 years ago
More Please

Hope to see the rest of this one. Thanks for the work.

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 12 years ago
Too good

Cant wait for more. when and how is it going to trun out, one suggestion can v have a huge gang bang and some lady love to, a cluster fuck with both the families.... Lovely story couldnt stop reading it.

rjsully7rjsully7almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Started reading chapter 1 and couldn't quit until I got to the end of your series, Totally enjoyed every chapter, Thanks for your time and effort. It was FANTASTIC.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Started reading chapter 1 and couldn't quit until I got to the end of your series, Totally enjoyed every chapter, Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Great story! Loved it! I would also like to see more of this story.

jonthelostjonthelostalmost 13 years ago
HAREM 2

WHEN? SOON? PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i masterbated to this series....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
....

....................................................

WOW...

...................................................

bigyin69bigyin69almost 13 years ago
Great Read

The only thing i can say is great story all the other have said the rest

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
What ?

DAMN !!.....just Damn !! HAHAHAHAHA

Loved it.

Thanks for a fantastic read.

(...what a dawg...) :-)

mnoah43470mnoah43470about 13 years ago
hothothot.............

Totally hot from beginning to end. Can't wait for the "harem 2"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Grrreatt!

I never comment on a series until I finished it, as some start out great but end poorly. Yours was/is great all 8 parts! Thank you and please write more.

Thanks again, RG

redking2redking2about 13 years ago
best series i have ever read

i think this is a resounding please from others as well as my self. please add to this series. if i could add one thing, just bring out the lesbian experiences more. but truly a great read. ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE

MAKE MORE THIS IS A GREAT STORY!!!!

orfeonegroorfeonegroabout 13 years ago
Hope

I hope you really mean that there is more yet to come. I can hardly wait for the second generation

poppakinkpoppakinkabout 13 years ago
GREAT READ...AGAIN!

Why not get these incestuous bitches dressed up for fucking? And maybe a baby in Mom and Sis's belly? That would heat things up even more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story. And NO!

You don`t share girls!!! One sausage is enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Let Down for Randy and Charlie.

I thought for sure that you would bring Charlie and Randy in with the girls. They were identified as Stallions to each wife and brought back to life to their wife after they were awaken by Gary. Why not share the girl since they were sharing Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tired

Enjoyed this series when it first got started, but its definitely gotten stale.

You are a talented writer, but need to show more variety. It really seemed to repeat over and over again.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 13 years ago
Made me hard

Just the way you write these stories allows me to pu my self in Gary's place and feel all that he i sfeeling - LOVE IT!

marklionmarklionover 13 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

You wrote another great chapter in the series. I hope you continue to write about the new group of women in the family. I enjoyed this series and I hope you write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Fantastic series keep it up!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous