Family Matters Ch. 23

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
969 words
4.3
937
1
0

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Late on the third day Michelle came down to the cellar. Anne was puzzled; it was early for her feeding and her sister was a woman of regular habits. She lowered Anne from the hook, leashed her and led her upstairs.

Her parents awaited them in the front hall. Her father wore a gray suit and her mother a light green silk dress. He explained this was the evening of the city's annual Awards Dinner at city hall and Michelle was one of the honorees.

They entered the building through the ceremonial front archway, Michelle leading her girl past a row of dignitaries. Anne heard a familiar voice; Michelle paused and she looked up to see Eugenie, a classmate of hers at the lycee, now its assistant principal.

She lowered her head in momentary confusion as memories came back to her. She and Eugenie had been lovers in school, but Anne developed a crush on an older girl there and dumped her. The crush was unrequited - she made a fool of herself trying to get Riley to notice her - but she was embarrassed to recall how she treated Eugenie at the time.

And here she was now, nude and leashed, covered with whip marks beneath the woman's gaze. Eugenie asked Michelle if Anne was hers. No, just her master for the moment; Anne was on loan from a brothel, they owned her.

Eugenie thanked Michelle; she knew Anne had entered a professional career, but not this one.

They both laughed and Michelle explained she gave that up to become what she is now, a slave and a whore.

It was a truthful assessment but Anne cringed to hear it summed up so directly.

Eugenie beckoned to an older woman who joined them. Josephine was the lycee principal; in Anne's day she had been the Latin teacher, known for her strictness and discipline.

Any girl who failed a lesson in class had to bend over the desk, lift her skirt and lower her panties to be spanked with a heavy wooden ruler. Anne never did - she was the perfect student - but she envied the girls whose bottoms turned pink under the strokes and wanted to caress them.

Eugenie suggested that Michelle bring her sister to the lycee next week for a demonstration and they agreed on a date. Anne's skin would be mostly healed by then, she could add some new marks without danger. Anne looked forward to the occasion with a mixture of fear and excitement.

An attendant showed the family to a table for six, where a seated couple rose to greet them. One of them was the city's poet laureate; she would read an ode to the victors tonight. Her partner, a young blond woman with a steel collar like Anne's, smiled and said nothing.

She asked if she might examine Anne; Michelle nodded yes.

She began with the shoulders which were lightly incised and moved down. She squeezed each of the nipples, both of which displayed the effects of the riding crop, and Anne winced.

She admired the thin cuts in the belly and pressed the dark bruise in the center. Anne winced again, but not as much this time; she was beginning to enjoy this. She felt herself growing wet and hoped she could hold it in; to come here, now, on the marble floor in this crowd of elegantly dressed citizens would be humiliating.

The thought of that only made matters worse, but she bit her lip and contained herself. Barely; she saw the woman smile at the effect of her attentions.

Just then a waiter brought a tray of rolls and butter, saving her from a display of erotic incontinence. The five sat down and Anne knelt on the floor, her eyes just above the table and her knees close together to hold her juices in. Michelle wrapped the leash around her neck.

Dinner was served, with dishes of feed and water on the floor for Anne. She partook of each as quietly as possible while conversation flowed above her. She saw the poet take out a small pad and make notes on it.

Anne did not get any dessert but Michelle held out a feed cookie to her; Anne smiled her thanks and took it in her mouth. She chewed it slowly and reflected on her sister's kindness.

The mayor went to the podium and tapped the microphone for attention; the distribution of awards was about to begin. The poet left the table and stood beside him. At his gesture, she stepped forward and recited her list of the victors and their achievements.

Then she drew out her notepad and added a special note of praise for the young woman over there - she pointed to Michelle - who had so distinguished herself in competition last week. Michelle stood to receive the applause of the audience.

She gestured to Anne, who rose to be viewed next to her. She remembered a time several years ago when she received a prize for her science experiment in grade school. But this was her sister's moment; today she was merely an example of the woman's art.

The event concluded and the attendees prepared to leave. Anne stood beside her mistress as the mayor approached. He added his personal congratulations to Michelle and wondered if, ah, her girl might be made available to a few friends some time.

Her father said she was engaged to visit the lycee, but after that he would be happy to host a reception at their home.

The mayor coughed and said Anne's reputation had preceded her; it would be well to, ah, lubricate her rear for the occasion.

Her father laughed and said not to worry, I have plenty. Her mother turned red and looked away.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers