Family Matters Ch. 24

Story Info
Noir lesbian bondage romance hucow.
1.2k words
4.77
1.4k
00

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berowne
berowne
89 Followers

Their appointment to visit the lycee where Anne had spent her younger days was set for next week. Her marks were still visible; she was pleased to display her sister's work to the school and expected to receive new ones that would show nicely against them.

On the morning of the event, the assistant principal Eugenie arrived with the school's van. Michelle took her downstairs and she viewed Anne, lifting a breast and examining it closely. Some fine work there, and on the belly too.

She understood Michelle would be using the whip on her girl at the visit today.

Yes, there would be a demonstration in the school's theater.

She would like Michelle to allow her a few minutes of her own as well.

Why, gladly. Take as long as you like.

Anne tingled with anticipation. Payback for her shabby treatment of Eugenie in her youth? She deserved it.

The two women trussed Anne up and loaded her head first in the back of the van.

A quarter of an hour's drive took them to the lycee. The principal Josephine awaited them on the front steps as they pulled Anne out and stood her up. Eugenie stood next to her boss and they viewed Anne. As they did, she noticed Eugenie stroking the woman's buttocks.

Guided by the two, Michelle took Anne on her leash into the building and down the halls, the scene of so many memories.

The school had recently added a new facility for students; cells. Josephine led them down a set of stairs to the basement, and down another to a windowless sub-basement. Anne had never been here before, she did not even know it existed.

At the end of the corridor was a metal door. Josephine took out a large key and opened it. Inside, a girl hung from the ceiling, her feet held apart by a metal bar. An attendant was feeding her with a spoon.

The principal explained that Audrey spoke out of turn in English class. She had been down here two days, and would remain for another; at the end of that time she would be allowed to rejoin her classmates and attempt to make up the lessons she missed.

She asked Audrey if she was sorry for her misdeed; yes ma'am, very. Would she try to do better; yes ma'am, she would. Did she know what would happen to her if she failed again? She shuddered and said "yes ma'am" in a very small voice. Josephine held her hands up to the girl's face and she kissed them.

The group turned to leave the cell. As Anne passed Audrey the girl smiled timidly at her and Anne responded in kind. They were alike.

The visitors left the cell and went into the corridor. Josephine pointed to three other metal doors like the one they had entered. Four cells in all, barely enough; they were in constant use. Girls seemed to misbehave intentionally at times to be sentenced and hung up here.

They returned upstairs and led Anne to the school theater; already a number of students were seated in the audience. With Eugenie's assistance Michelle suspended Anne by her wrists on a hook that hung from the ceiling.

Anne looked at her little sister, and Michelle touched her cheek; this would be an adventure for the two of them.

Soon the room was full; the principal introduced Michelle who stepped up to the podium.

She began with a brief recitation of her girl's history. After graduating from the lycee here with top honors, Anne was hired by a professional firm on track to a partnership.

How she rose within the firm to the level of a junior executive, was considered a success in the eyes of the world, but found it unsatisfying in ways she could not explain. Until one evening when a man showed her another way, her present path, and she gave up career and self to follow it.

Michelle did not go into detail about her conversion, feeling that would be wrong for this group. She would learn otherwise.

How her first master transferred her to another who groomed her in her new role before sending her to an academy for advanced lessons and sale.

The various types of buyers at auctions and lady-markets around the world: brothels, "gentlemen's clubs" and wealthy private collectors. It was one of the latter who purchased and used her to entertain his clients until her novelty wore off.

How she would have been strangled then like all his girls when he tired of them, but her trainer Francesca persuaded him to give Anne to her. She was Anne's present owner and loaned her to Michelle who was studying to be a master.

The marks on her body were from a recent rodeo; the audience would be able to distinguish them from the ones her girl would receive today.

With that, Michelle left the podium and took up the short leather whip Eugenie handed her. She proceeded through a standard Western series - no Oriental flourishes today - that left Anne gasping.

While her girl recovered, she went over to her case. She wanted to show her audience something else, very effective if used with care. They looked at her expectantly.

She drew out a garotte of black silk cord, slipped it over Anne's head and pulled it snug. Anne's eyes grew wide with fear and her nipples rose to stiff points. The audience saw that, and the wetness between her legs. This little trick never failed.

Michelle accepted the applause, bowed to Eugenie, and stood to one side of the stage. The assistant principal took up a bamboo crop. She explained that the instrument had a dual use: the flat sides produced bruises, while the sharp serrated edges inflicted cuts of any depth.

Still garroted, Anne began to tremble; this would be serious. Her wetness became visible to those beyond the front rows. Eugenie stepped up to her and raised the crop.

Ten minutes later, covered with red lines and wide black stripes Anne wept, her voice exhausted from screaming. Eugenie slapped her and told her to be quiet.

She stood at attention and felt a wound in her belly open. Eugenie held the crop stained with color up to her and she kissed it. She would have thanked Eugenie if she dared.

The theater erupted with applause. When it ceased, Michelle invited them to approach Anne for a closer look.

Several students and teachers took the opportunity. The two women who had beaten Anne pointed out interesting features: over there, a healed mark from the rodeo; differences in cuts from Michelle's whip and the edge of Eugenie's crop.

The audience filed out one by one; only Josephine remained with them. Eugenie told her to leave; she bowed her head, said "Yes, ma'am" and obeyed. Michelle looked surprised at this.

Eugenie explained she was the principal's master. They lived in a corner suite of the lycee building where she whipped Josephine and made her sleep on the wooden floor. It was supposed to be a secret, but all the students knew from the woman's occasional cries when she was beaten.

They discussed Anne; Eugenie had left her so cut up she could not lie in the van. The two women agreed to leave her here on the theater stage to let her hide recover.

berowne
berowne
89 Followers