All Comments on 'Family Orgy Ch. 03'

by Mrhollywood699

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Don't know if you could go anywhere from here. Maybe the high school? Either way, it has been a great three chapters.

FlyingDutchmen38FlyingDutchmen38over 6 years ago
moreee

i would love to read about a nude sermon and maybe some grandparents getting i volved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 stars

Lost y erection with all the gay stuff and just could not get it up again, stopped reading after the first page. Too bad this story had promise before it went completely bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ch. 01 were original. Ch. 02 were interested. Unfortunately, Ch. 03 remind me a conveyor. It would be better do don publish it and stop @ Ch. 02. Sorry... Boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Incredible!!! Great history.....

Write the continuation please!

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 5 years ago
A Sex Romp That Is A Load Of Fun!

What to say about this story? Over the top? You bet? Realistic? Not in the least. Repetitive? Yeah, quite a bit. And yet I found it to be enormous fun. And although I agree the author seems to have taken the situation as far as it could possibly go I was still a little sad when it ended. I gather some people have complained about the non/con aspects of it and for almost any other story I'd share those concerns. But this is so obviously an over the top fantasy and since he quickly got past the non/con plot devices I'll give him a pass. But that's just my opinion.

On a side-note, I'm beginning to think Literotica needs a "bisexual" category, both for those of us who really enjoy it and for those poor, limited people who can't stand it.

I challenge you MrHollywood...can you come up with some new plot devices and still get the same result? I'd love to see you try.

VegasMike

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic!

I absolutely loved all 3 chapters of this epic fuck-fest. Also; the genius who started reading this story from chapter 3 and lost his erection because of the gay stuff made me laugh so hard. He deserves a standing ovation and a kick in the nuts.

Please don't give up writing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was the hottest story I EVER read, I couldn't stop reading until It was completed.

To bad it wasn't real, I would move to their location. Can't wait for more stories.

Gambit275Gambit275over 1 year ago

were they furries or humans? cause i can see them being furries

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous