All Comments on 'Family Plays Together Ch. 02'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE..ENOUGH TEASE..LET THEM START PLAYING..

AS A SUPER SEXED WOMAN & MOM..WITH MY OWN STUD HUBBY & STUD JOCK SON..WHO KNOWS NOTHING TURNS FAMILIES LIKE OURS .. ON... MORE THAN READING AND PARTICIPATING IN HOT ADULT BI FAMILY FUN..JUST READING YOUR FIRST 2 CHAPTERS HAS RESULTED IN.." HARD" &" DRIPPING WET" PHYSICAL STATES...SO PLEASE..STOP TEASING..AND GET THIS FAMILY INTO HOTTTTTTTTT BI FUN TOGETHER..IMMEDIATELY..LOL

JD2100JD2100almost 11 years ago
I second that

Enough teasing lets get to some action. And I was hoping that maybe the son can get his own bikini to wear just like mom.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
If mom and dad is trying to seduce their son

They sure are going very slowly doing it.

I can't really place the young dudes position in mom and dad's plan yet.

Is he going to be a cocksucker and pussy licker of the family, because he can't measure up to his dad's ability when it comes to being a man.

guy30guy30almost 11 years ago

As much as I like foreplay, it's down right sadistic to not give the reader some sex in part 2 of any story. :)

you're doing great though, so take your time. There's one thing I didn't quite follow though. "a pair of thongs on her feet"? Seems like a weird fashion statement. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE!!

man i like all of it... nice storyline... i like the jokes and everything! keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it's getting so hot

Great story. I'm getting hot and horny. My cock is so hard.Get to the action so I can cum in my mouth again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"picture of lemonade" etc..

Are all these misspellings deliberate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Guy30

Your lack of age and maturity is showing.

Long before there were thong bikinis or thong panties, what are now called flip flops were called thongs, because of the thong that went between your toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cum in my mouth

Luv to be able to cut in my mouth. I eat my own chum but luv to be able to take it from clock. I luv CUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
now dad should invite their boy in for a son's share of his mother's mommy-hole

Terrific start to a promising series. And I love the comment from the mother who wrote "please enough tease." Her family already plays together real good. Mom, dad, and what the mother calls her "stud jock son." She's a mother and woman as well, with a woman's passionate needs between her legs. Lucky for her she's got a big strong boy, who's got exactly what she needs between his own legs--his fat sturdy penis that's always hard for his mom. Like more and more families nowadays, they piss on the silly outmoded taboo that tries to keep a boy's penis from the vagina he came out of. That's batshit crazy. Nothing can ever feel as good--as comfy and cozy as just plain right--to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. A son loves everything about it. The soft hairs that surround it. Its lovely planes and indentations. The sharp musky aroma wafting from it--his own mother's cunt-smell. When he gets his young cock up inside it, he goes into a fuck-frenzy. He drills it in and out ruthlessly, his ass moves up and down like a machine, he pushes his cock right up to his mother's womb. As mom cums like mad, the boy blows his balls and floods his mother with his creamy semen, painting her pink cunt-walls a nice sticky white. That's the bliss that's in store for every family with the courage to give the finger to society's stupid no-nos and follow their deepest desires. Maybe like your own family.

Kinkynick32Kinkynick32almost 6 years ago
great work

Loving the story so far, can't wait for the action to start.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Its very natural and nurturing, when a son watches his sexy parents in the act of love making. Of course, when the father is so much stronger and hairier, a son might get curious about the affection of his cock. Mesmerized by his mother's hourglass body, the flaunting of her eye candy and her teasing demeanor, its delightful to recognize such a large and masculine, paternal phallus as her rightful mate and sexual provider. Its true that King Laius, Queen Jocasta and Prince Oedipus can all live together in hedonistic family values, in a trinity of harmonious flesh and righteous sexual debauchery. I'm sure I'll cum soon as the series progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous