My Mothers, My Sister and I

Story Info
Fucking my two mother and my sister--what a life!
14.3k words
4.55
36.5k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters involved in sexual situations are 18 years of age or older.

****************

My mother and I were always very close. I was the eldest of two by about five minutes and the apple of her eye. Oh, she loved my twin sister, Linda, but she saved most of her closeness for me especially whenever my father decided it was time to "put her in her place" by calling her ugly names like "fatso" or "lumpy" and sometimes slapping her around. The extra attention was also there whenever he went away on "business" trips which became more and more often as I grew older.

My mom was no raving beauty by the time I was eighteen, but she was pleasant to look at even with a bit of extra weight on her bones, weight she was very much aware of and tried very hard to lose. She had long reddish blonde hair and blue eyes that twinkled when she was happy, which, thanks to dad, wasn't very often. Every time she lost the extra weight, dear old Leo, my dad, would intervene with the names and lower her self-esteem to the point of absolute futility. If she gained weight, it was because he liked her with the extra weight so other men wouldn't look at her. Two kids at the same time will certainly add weight to a woman's body, but a constant reminder of how fat she was did not help my mother. Today, it would be called spousal abuse and the treatment my father dealt out to my sister and I would be called child abuse.

My father was certainly not the picture of lean, mean, manhood himself, but don't ever get caught calling him fat—not if you didn't want to wake up black and blue. If he weighed an ounce, he weighed two hundred fifty pounds of semi-blubber—not exactly a picture of ideal health.

Anyway, as I said, mom and I were close, closer perhaps than we should have been, but all it amounted to was a few extra hugs and pecks on the lips—until I turned eighteen. It was at my birthday party that I first noticed the change in the way my mother looked at me. She was smiling at me more than usual and, for once, didn't seem to care what dad thought about how she looked. He of course was throwing lightning bolts at my mother with both eyes. I knew what kind of night my mother was in for that night before it even happened.

The next morning mom couldn't hide the pain in her eyes. I knew what the bastard had done to her without even looking. There wasn't a bruise to be seen, but that didn't mean that there weren't any. I stayed home from school that day—it was only a week from graduation and there wasn't much going on except graduation practice and I couldn't have cared less that morning. I told my sister that I wasn't feeling too well and was staying home.

It took me a while, but mom was in such pain that I finally persuaded her to let me see the damage that had been done to her. Some of the bruises extended to open cuts and it was hard for mom to breathe deeply. The bruising extended from the underside of her gorgeous breasts to her hips and around to her back from just below the shoulder blades to the bottom of her ass cheeks. I got out the antiseptic and doctored the cuts, all the while telling my mother she deserved better than being used as a punching bag and trying very much to hide my hard cock while gently fondling my mother through the antiseptic wipes. I don't know if she noticed or not, but every once in a while she let out a gentle sigh.

Then we sat down and started making some plans for after graduation and the last day of school. I also took pictures of my mother's bruised body, less some of the juicier parts that could have been considered semi-pornographic and very inappropriate, with my digital camera. This beating was the worst beating I had ever seen my mother suffer and I swore to myself that my bastard father was not going to get away with it this time. I decided to wait until after graduation to put his ass in a sling and to put our plans into action. We deliberately left my sister out of the loop so she wouldn't spill the beans before our personal D-Day came. Mom had decided to leave my father and she didn't want him warned in advance.

My father worked professionally for a nationally known company in a position of "great" trust. In other words, he was a high mucky-muck in the company and had a lot to lose should his behavior become known to the owners. He didn't know it yet, but his professional career was coming to a screeching halt in the very near future. Even mom didn't know what I had in mind for my father, nor would I tell her until after the fact, if at all. I knew I was playing a dangerous game, but my father had to be stopped once and for all.

The day before graduation mom and I went to the bank. She withdrew a large sum of money from her and my father's joint account, nearly wiping out the account, and I closed my own sizable account putting all my cash in a prepaid debit card that I could carry without worry. I had my own car so we had transportation—at least the bastard couldn't say we had stolen one of his cars.

Graduation was on a Friday that year and the ceremony was set for 4 PM on the soccer field behind the high school with a rain alternative of the school auditorium. The sun was shining that afternoon and graduation went without a hitch. Diplomas were received with much glee, songs were sung, and the school band played Pomp and Circumstance. By 5 PM, the show was over and the festivities could begin. The school sponsored a graduation party for the graduates and their families. It started well, but my father decided to get rip roaring drunk and started in on my mom in front of the entire student body and faculty. Mom and I tried to calm him down, but he was having none of it and got even drunker until the principal and several male teachers escorted him from the school grounds, delivering him to one of our town's finest for a ride downtown. Little did he know that he had saved us a bunch of trouble because by the time he was released from the drunk tank, his entire family was going to be long gone.

By the time the sun came up in the east, my mom, my sister, and I were two states away and well away from our former hometown. Mom and I had woken my sister up in the middle of the night and told her to get dressed and to get into the car. No suitcases had been packed except for necessary feminine items for my mom and sister. I needed to carry only the clothes on my back. All of us took turns driving for the rest of the night and during the next day until we decided to stop for the night.

We went into a shopping center to buy clothes and three suitcases then found a place to eat supper before finding a motel for the night. I used my debit card to pay for the motel room which had two double beds. My sister fell asleep fully dressed on one of the beds as soon as she was in the room. I tended to mom's wounds paying particular attention to the sides of her breasts and her bruised ribs. The swelling and bruising were going down, but still looked bad. I was tempted to caress mom's breasts but didn't want to push my luck. Again I took pictures of my mom's battered body.

That night, after printing the pictures on the motel's printer, I put them in an envelop and then mailed the explicit photos I had taken along with an anonymous note to my father's boss telling him who was responsible for the beating. By Monday or Tuesday the shit was going to hit the fan and splatter all over my father's face. By that time, he would also know that he had very little money left in his joint account.

Sunday was a wet, rainy day and mom was hurting very badly. I sent my sister across the street to a fast food restaurant for some breakfast take-out. While she was gone, I helped mom get totally undressed and into the shower. She felt miserable and I was hoping the warm water would ease some of the pain. It was a quick in and out of the shower, but I had mom dressed before our breakfast arrived. Mom could hardly keep the food down and I was afraid that my father had really hurt her internally. We decided to let mom get some sleep and kept the noise down as much as we could. I went to a drug store and bought some aspirin and some more gauze pads and tape—the non-sticky kind that clings to itself. A couple of doses of aspirin and mom seemed to be feeling better. I went to the motel office and got the room for one more night while my sister went for a fast food supper.

After Linda went to bed, mom had me sit down next to her and we talked. She told me of the years of pain my father had inflicted on her and how much she had felt trapped waiting for me to turn eighteen. Then she pulled me down on the bed beside her and kissed me, not as a mother but rather as a woman.

"Caress my tits, Jim. It felt so good earlier when you did it while you were putting that antiseptic on my cuts and bruises. Just be gentle."

"Are you sure, Mom?"

"Yes. Make me feel wanted as a woman and not as somebody's punching bag."

I started running my hands gently over the swell of her breasts and she reached for me guiding my hand to her nipple with one hand and running her other hand over my side and down towards my groin. When I pulled back slightly, she frowned and asked "Don't you want me?"

"More than you will ever know, but I want to make sure this is what you want me to do and what you want to do without any reservations."

"How did you ever turn out to be so kind and caring? It couldn't have come from your father."

"It must have come from you, Mom."

"Jim, I want and need this. I need you to be my lover."

"What about Linda?"

"She's asleep. She won't know anything about this. It will be our secret." About this time mom moved and winced in the process. I noticed and she noticed that I had. "I suppose you're going to say no."

"At least for now, Mom. Go to sleep. You're still hurting too much."

"OK, but climb under the covers and keep me warm and safe." We kept our clothes on and snuggled together sleeping until the sun came up the next morning. Linda was awake and quietly watching TV when we woke up. I gave her some money for another fast food breakfast and sent her on her way. Mom stripped naked and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower as soon as Linda had left the room. I admired her bruised but beautiful body as she smiled at me.

"Care to join me?"

"I don't think so. I couldn't say that we would be finished before Linda gets back and I don't want her to get the wrong ideas."

"Your loss. Actually, my loss. I really want to feel you inside me."

"Mom..."

"Julie--whenever we are alone."

"Julie, then. Let's sort all this out before we take it to the next level. I don't want you on the rebound. I want you to be with me because I am me, not some substitute for an abusive son of a bitch, not just because I can treat you with some respect and be gentle rubbing lotion on your sore body."

"Jim. You would never be a rebound for me. Come and and we'll talk while I shower."

"No, Julie. I would be too tempted to join you and sink myself deep inside you. I think we can talk with the door open and me out here instead. Besides, fast food means Linda will be back any time now."

"You're right. We'll talk later. When do you want to leave?"

"Check out is ten. I figure we should get out of here about nine-thirty or so and hit the road. Any place in particular you want to head towards?"

"Anyplace farther away from that abusive bastard that we can get will be good enough for me. Just keep heading west."

Linda came back with breakfast and within a half an hour we were on the road heading westward once again. It was about an hour later that Linda spoke up from the back seat where she had been watching the scenery flash past.

"So Mom, when are you going to fuck Jim?"

"Huh? What did you say, young lady?"

"I asked...."

"I heard what you asked. Why did you even think it, never mind ask it?"

"Well, I have seen the way you two look at each other and you have been sleeping in the same bed each night since we left home. And Jim has been applying the lotion to your body instead of me doing it for you."

"We're sleeping with our clothes on!"

"Oh, come on, Mom. Clothes are easy to take off and put on and besides all Jim has to do is push your panties aside.... I also heard the two of you talking last night."

BUSTED!

"Young lady!"

"Well, it's true! I think it would be a good idea for you two to get together at night. Better than what you had at home."

"Just because you approve doesn't mean that it's the right thing to do."

"No, but it would only be the three of us who would know and I can keep the secret if you two can keep the secret."

"What kind of mother would I be if I let my own son fuck me?"

"A horny one who needs a good stiff one once in a while."

I turned towards the back seat. "Linda, that's enough of that sort of talk. Your mother and I don't need your comments."

"Admit it Jim. If she wasn't your mother, you'd be jumping her bones right now and every night."

"Linda, I said that was enough of that kind of talk."

"Yes, sir." Linda smiled a little wicked smile in my direction as she shut her mouth and went back to watching the scenery flash pass. She knew she had planted the seed in our minds, not that it hadn't needed much planting since we were already leaning that way.

Even though I was watching the road as I drove, my mind was filled with the possibilities that my sister had brought up. Yes, I admitted to myself, I wanted to fuck my mother, but Linda was definitely an impediment to that happening as long as she was in the same room with me and my mother.

The wheels on the car ate up the miles and time flew by at a lightning pace. Soon it was time to find another place for the night. The motel looked reputable from the road. Now armed with three suit cases and an overnight bag each for the women, the three of us went to the desk and got a double room.

Entering the room, Linda claimed the bed by the window and informed me and Julie that we were going to have to sleep in the bed up against the wall. After making a potty break each, the three of us headed out to find a restaurant in the neighborhood, coming across a Chinese buffet and a pizzeria.

"Well, kids, Chinese or pizza? What do you want?" Julie asked.

"I don't care Mom." Linda piped up. "I like them both. What do yo want?"

"Chinese, I guess. OK, with you Jim?"

"Fine by me. I only hope they have something spicy on the buffet."

We were seated and ordered our drinks before setting off to the buffet tables. I found a very spicy Mongolian beef while mom had some shrimp in garlic sauce and Linda opted for a chicken with a pepper sauce. After choosing our main entrees, we all got crab Rangoon and egg rolls. I added crab wrapped in bacon to my plate. We sat back down to enjoy our supper and some conversation.

After a pleasant hour of food and conversation we returned to our motel room.

"First dibs on the shower!" Linda called as she pulled her blouse over her head.

"Linda! Your brother is right here! Why are you undressing in front of him?"

"Come on, Mom. Jim's seen naked women before." As she pushed her pants over her hips and unclasped her bra.

"But you are his sister!"

"So what? We all have bodies. I'm just not ashamed of mine. Are you?"

"No, but I don't flaunt it."

"And Jim seeing and rubbing your naked tits doesn't count? Come on! We're all over eighteen here, Mom." Linda turned and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. "Who is going to join me?"

"Linda!"

"OK. I'll shower alone." Five minutes later Linda called "Can somebody hand me a towel? I forgot to get one before I got in the shower."

I looked at Mom and she looked at me before getting up and fetching Linda's towel. That did not put an end to the show, however, as Linda proceeded to dry herself in full view of both of us. Talk about brazen full frontal nudity! She finally sauntered back into the room and got a pair of panties and a t-shirt to put on. Slowly she covered her hairy pussy and tits right in front of us. My sister the exhibitionist! By this time, my cock was as hard as a piece of steel bar and I struggled to hide that fact from both my mother and my sister.

Mom made sure to grab a change of clothes before she went into the bathroom for her shower. She also made sure that the door was firmly closed.

"So, Jim, when are you going to fuck Mom?"

"Linda, what has gotten into you?"

"Nothing. I just figure the sooner you fuck her, then the sooner you fuck me—and I want you to fuck me!"

"Well what makes you think I want to fuck you?"

"The way you looked at my naked body earlier. And I can still see how hard your cock is just thinking about it." Damn! Busted again! And I had thought that I had covered my erection better than that. Obviously I hadn't covered it well enough.

"Linda, I love you..."

"And I love you, Jimmy."

"But, the type of love we have does not necessarily mean we love each other enough to need to fuck each other. "

"Jimmy, if I knew Mom wasn't coming through that door any time soon, I'd be sliding my pussy over that rock hard cock of yours."

"Do you actually know what you are saying? Society wouldn't approve of such an act between brother and sister never mind son and mother."

"Fuck society! I want your dick, Mom wants your dick, and the only one that doesn't seem to want to fuck us is you. So hurry up and fuck Mom so you can get around to fucking me."

About that time Mom opened the door and I could see that she had heard every word of Linda's last statement.

"Kids, we need to talk." And she adjusted her towel to cover not only her cleavage but also her crotch as she sat down on the near bed. "You know your father and I had a very bad marriage and, yes, I started flirting with James just as soon as he was legally able to decide on having sex. And yes, I want to fuck him—OK, Linda—and, I don't really mind if you approve or not though I guess that you are hoping that I will break the ice, so to speak, so that you can have your turn with him. You are both eighteen and legally able to fuck anybody you want to fuck. I can't and won't stop you, but it has to be mutual. So far James has been the gentleman when it came to taking care of my cuts and bruises. Yes, Linda, I could have asked for your help, but I was trying to tempt him into fucking me of his own free will."

"Mom" I began. "I just didn't want you on the rebound from the asshole you left behind. Yes, I want to fuck you—and truth be told, I've had a few wet dreams about Linda. I also want to be sure that this is what everybody wants."

Mom dropped her towel and tossed it on the floor. "Invitation enough? Linda, I have never been with another girl and I don't know if I will even like it, but if you are interested, I'll try."

Linda responded "I haven't either, but if it helps..." Her t-shirt and panties fell to the floor.

"James, are you going to be the only one with clothes on?" Mom smiled.

I stood up and when my shorts and underwear had hit the floor along with my t-shirt, my cock was pointing directly between both of them.

"First dibs on his cock!" Mom yelled as they both scrambled to get close enough to me to grab a handful of cock. Mom reached my cock first and jerked it away from Linda by a fraction of a second.

"First dibs on your tits then, Mom." Linda said settling for second choice. Her lips latched onto Mom's nipples and Linda started nursing as she had eighteen years earlier when she was a baby. With Linda nursing, Mom sat down on my cock and started riding me for all she was worth.

The feeling was amazing as her warm pussy settled into a slow rock and roll on my groin. I literally felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. For as long as I could remember I had wanted this to happen between me and my mother. I reached up and fondled Mom's free tit feeling the nipple harden in the palm of my hand. With my other hand, I grabbed onto Linda's nearest tit and started fondling her at the same time I fondled my mother's hanging tit. My actions drew a long sigh of contentment from both of them—long sighs that told me that they wanted me, that they lusted after me. What a feeling passed over me as my fingers rolled and pinched two separate nipples from two separate women both of whom encouraged me with their writhing and their moans of satisfaction.