Family Playtime - Lizzie

Story Info
Lizzie gets her wish.
3.4k words
4.54
17k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Playtime - Lizzie

It had been a lovely day of shopping with my sister Annie.

We browsed many shoe and clothes shops touching and feeling the items on sale as we went until we reached the naughty knickers store, our reason for being out and about.

Over the past months Annie had gone from being very conservative in thought, deed and dress to someone who was now pushing the sexual limits of everyone around her.

It had all started during a family holiday when she took part in a spontaneous family orgy and even encouraged her husband Josh to fuck me and my other sister, Megan, and to fuck her anally.

Since then she had keenly participated in a girl's only orgy and a birthday orgy when she gave Josh to our mother as a birthday present.

There had also been random acts of dogging, swinging and threesomes.

I could see the attraction she had for men. She still dressed and acted conservatively in public but alone in private she became a sexual tiger. I understood the attraction of watching the transition as she undressed to reveal the inner Annie.

We finished the afternoon with a coffee where the conversation soon turned to her latest exploits.

"Come on, spill the beans. What have you two been up to lately?" I asked eagerly as we started on our coffees.

"I assume you still only play together?"

"Oh yes, that is a firm rule that we only play as a couple."

"Well what is the latest?"

"Well we have not been as active as you seem to think. We did go dogging a couple of times but I didn't let any of the guys fuck me. I just enjoy the exhibitionism and them playing with my tits while I stroke their cocks. I love the feel of warm cum shooting onto my tits."

"We did go to a couple of swingers parties but again I didn't fuck anyone. I just loved Josh fucking me with an audience watching and stroking their cocks."

"Josh loves the way guys get aroused watching and playing with me. I think he enjoys watching them cum on me as I do having it happen to me."

"We haven't had another threesome. It is so hard to find suitable guys and we don't want to start any emotional attachments by having a regular number three. As Josh says, 'Women eventually take seriously what men poke at them in fun' and neither of us wants to damage our relationship."

"In fact, that is why we are here. I sense Josh slowing down in the bedroom department and I wanted to get something to keep the fire going."

"What about you?" she enquired.

"I have been pretty quiet as well. You are right about finding a suitable fuck buddy."

"Megan and I still get together pretty regularly," I giggled. "That double ended dildo is almost worn out."

"I could always help with relighting the spark," I smiled cheekily at her. "In fact you both owe me one."

"In what way?"

"Josh has had anal with you and Megan but I have missed out."

"OK, I hadn't thought of it that way. One day we will have to organise something."

"He does like your pussy though. In the heat of the moment I sometimes ask him about fucking his sisters in law and he always says how tight and wet you are."

I liked hearing that but I answered, "I think we need to stop talking about sex. I can feel myself starting to moisten. I don't want to get too randy if I can't do anything about it."

"OK, we better get going home anyway."

The drive home was quiet. I don't know what Annie was thinking of but despite my earlier protestations I couldn't stop thinking about Josh's big hard, cock and how much I had enjoyed him fucking me.

Annie invited me in for a drink when we got back to her place. While she went to get the drinks I went looking for Josh.

It was a warm day so I thought he would be out by the pool. Going out there I saw him doing some leisurely laps.

Annie came out with the drinks and we stood watching him until he saw us and jumped out.

I couldn't help myself when he was standing drying himself. Pointedly looking at his shrunken cock in his Speedos, I smirked,

"Wow, that water must be really cold or are you just not glad to see me?"

Looking down he grinned, "Yes it is quite cold. Care to warm me up?"

"Behave yourselves, you two," from Annie in feigned anger.

"Well ladies, you were gone for quite a while. What did you buy?"

"Just something special for us. I will show you later." Annie answered.

"Why later?"

"Well, Lizzie is here."

"What does that matter? You have watched me fuck her so I wouldn't have thought there would be too many secrets between us all."

I liked the way this conversation was going.

Annie just shrugged, turned and walked inside and we followed. Fortunately the house was nice and cool as Josh had the air conditioning running.

We sat down and quietly sipped our drinks while waiting for Annie to return.

Annie soon returned dressed only in the very skimpy, very pretty and very erotic underwear that she had bought.

I don't know if it was because of the air conditioning or that Annie was aroused but her large nipples were rock hard. They poked through conveniently placed holes in the lacy bra.

The bottom half may as well not have been there as the lacy bits barely covered the lips of her smooth, bald pussy.

She did a twirl then stood there, legs apart, hands on hips.

"Well?" she demanded.

"Beautiful," was his only verbal response.

I glanced at his cock and saw some movement there.

Pointing to his growing cock I said to Annie, "I think you have got the reaction you wanted."

Looking straight at Josh, with the fingers of both hands Annie started pinching both nipples.

Josh seemed mesmerised at the sight and I was pretty much the same. Glancing down to her pussy, I wondered if it was a patch of dampness that I could see forming on the material.

Glancing back at Josh as Annie continued teasing her nipples, I saw that now he was rock hard and the Speedos were barely containing his cock. It must have been rather uncomfortable.

"Take it out," Annie commanded.

As Josh reached for his cock, another command from Annie. "NO. Lizzie take it out."

YEESS, I thought to myself, now the party is getting interesting.

I reached over and started stroking his cock through his Speedos.

He looked at me pleadingly, "Don't tease me, please."

I grinned at him then glanced at Annie who nodded.

I reached through the top of his Speedos and took a firm grip of his cock. His hardness felt so good.

I had to use my other hand to lower the top of his Speedos before I could manoeuvre his cock out.

He quickly raised his hips and slid the Speedos to the floor.

I kept a firm grip on him. It really did look and feel magnificent.

I wasn't sure how far Annie would let me go. Our playing with Josh had always been on the condition that Annie was in charge and had to give her permission.

Josh however had no such qualms as he slowly began fucking my fist.

I looked to Annie for direction only to see that one hand had migrated to her pussy and she was now obviously stroking herself.

She took her eyes away from his cock fucking my fist to mine.

"Suck it," she ordered.

I needed no encouragement and kneeling between his legs took the head of his cock into my mouth.

Taking short strokes with my hand gripping his cock, I slurped and sucked on it, running my tongue around the ridge, which I knew he loved.

He shuddered and moaned as I continued working his cock.

Now I could feel how wet I was. Spreading my legs, I slipped one finger into my pussy, stroking my labia and clit.

I lost track of time as we three played but was interrupted by Annie.

"Go and have a shower," Annie ordered me.

It didn't click what she was actually saying.

"But I will wash my juices away," was my reply.

"Go. And. Have. A. Thorough. Shower," she replied even firmer. "What you need is in the cupboard."

Then the penny dropped.

Glancing at my bum, I wanted to confirm what I thought she was saying.

"Really?" I asked.

She just nodded in reply.

Josh was clearly very disappointed when my hand and mouth deserted his cock. I quickly made my way to the bathroom.

Finding the necessary appliance, and a large tube of lube in the cupboard, I quickly cleaned myself inside and out. After drying myself off, I cheekily applied a generous squirt of lube to my butt hole.

I didn't bother dressing and went out to the lounge room with great anticipation. Fortunately I could feel my pussy wetness returning in full strength.

When I returned she was astride him, rocking gently, his cock obviously deeply buried in her pussy while his mouth was greedily sucking one of her boobs.

I knelt on the couch beside them and began playing with and sucking her other boob.

After a couple of minutes she lifted herself up and off Josh. She moved me into a position where I supported my upper body on the back of the couch with my knees on the edge of the cushion.

Gently she pushed my thighs wide apart.

Both of my holes were now on full display.

She must have seen the lube that I had applied as she slapped my gently on the bum cheek.

"That's very presumptuous of you, little sister," but she backed away to give Josh full access.

Josh needed no encouragement and he positioned himself directly behind me.

I think I shuddered and moaned when I felt his cock head start to stroke up and down the length of my labia.

I tried pushing back to get him deeper but it was clear he was determined to tease me as he continued to stroke up and down, just inside my lips.

I knew from gossiping with Annie that he liked to talk dirty when fucking, so when he asked, "Are you a naughty girl?"

I immediately replied, "Yes, I am a slut. I need to be fucked."

"Who do you want to fuck you?"

"I want your big cock inside me. Fuck me please."

"Beg, slut."

"Fuck me please. Fuck your slutty sister in law's cunt."

Now I had one hand between my legs both frantically stroking my clit and trying to grab his cock to force it into me.

The bastard kept teasing me and asking why he should fuck a dirty slut like me.

Finally I begged, "Fuck my cunt and I will let you fuck my arse."

"Really," he replied still teasing. "You do have a nice plump arse. Do you think you could take it?"

"Fuck me first and I will show you."

I felt movement on the couch and then Annie appeared beneath me and began pinching and sucking on my nipples.

I couldn't bear all of the stimulation any longer.

"Fuck me you bastard. I need cock in my cunt."

Annie surprised me, "Fuck her Josh. Slide it in slowly so I can watch."

His cock felt so good as it slid in, filling and stretching me. I pushed back as hard as I could to get him in as deep as he could go.

I think we both wanted it to last as long as possible. We quickly got into a rhythm with long, slow deep strokes with me moving in synchronism with each stroke.

"Fuck girl, your cunt is so tight and wet," was all he said as he stroked slowly, now with his hands on my hips pulling me hard onto his cock.

"Don't cum yet," Annie ordered Josh as she got up from the couch.

I soon felt her hands on the cheeks of my bum, kneading them and spreading them wide.

I wouldn't say that I have a big bum but I suppose it is generously sized and one thing I loved was having my cheeks kneaded and spread.

Now I was fully vulnerable, a cock deep in my cunt and my bum cheeks wide open, no doubt fully displaying my other entrance.

I started as I felt a finger start to probe this hole. I concentrated on relaxing however and with a few deft strokes the finger had reached my sphincter which it gently probed.

I relaxed further and the finger finally passed that final barrier.

"Are you sure you want this?" asked Annie.

Josh was still slowly fucking my cunt and as much as I wanted that to continue, I wanted this new experience more.

"Yes, please fuck my arse."

Both finger and cock slowly withdrew from my body. I waited in anticipation for my next experience.

"Yes." Was all I could say as I felt the head of his cock press against my hole.

Slowly and gently he pushed into me, stretching me further than I expected.

I reached back with one hand and pressed on his stomach to temporarily stop him.

"Let me relax more. Just stay there and let me do it."

I felt myself relaxing around his cock and after a moment began pushing back.

I stopped again when he reached my sphincter but kept the backward pressure on his cock.

I could feel the muscle slowly relaxing and with one final gently push I slid him inside me all the way.

Josh must have felt my sphincter give was as he groaned as he slid all the way in.

Annie was still there holding my bum cheeks wide apart and had obviously watched his cock slide into me.

"That is so fucking hot," she said. "You are all the way in her."

"Pull it out again," she told Josh.

Josh withdrew until I could feel his cock head about to come out of me.

"OK, push it back in. I want to watch it again."

Slowly his cock slid back in, this time with no resistance. I loved the feeling of him sliding in.

Then, to Josh, "Kiss me."

I groaned in pleasure when the image of what we must look like flashed into my mind. Me on my hands and knees, Josh's cock buried deep in my arse while Annie held my bum cheeks open and deep kissed Josh.

Slowly Josh started moving his cock in and out.

"Slowly," I at first asked but as my muscles relaxed more and I got more aroused I finally begged, "Fuck me hard and fast, please."

He did so and it wasn't long before he announced that he was about to cum.

"Cum inside me, inside me," I again begged.

I soon felt a strong, hard thrust as he pulled me hard to him and his cock began to spasm.

He just grunted in time with each spurt inside me.

As his cock began to shrink, my muscles also returned to normal and he was quickly pushed out of me.

Josh stood and walked away a little as I collapsed on my back on the couch.

"I have to cum," was all I could say as my hands reached for my clit and pussy.

"Let me," announced Annie as she straddled me, spread my legs and lowered her mouth to my clit and her pussy to my mouth.

My God, she was so fucking wet. As I licked her clit and lips my whole face was soon covered with her juices. It wasn't the first time I had tasted my sister but she had never been as wet as this.

Annie in the meantime was doing an excellent job on me. She put one finger in my cunt massaging my G spot and one in my bum gently wriggling there as she concentrated her mouth on my clit.

I managed to glance back at Josh who was standing right there with lust filled eyes and stroking his now soft cock, watching me eat his wife.

With this attention and the fucking I had just received I soon felt the waves of my orgasm building until finally it broke and I came with a scream, my whole body tensing up.

The spasms seemed to just keep on coming until finally they calmed down and we rested to catch our breath.

Annie climbed off me and I sat up.

"Fuck," I complained, "I came so hard I think I pulled a stomach muscle," as I massaged the sore spot.

Annie looked over at Josh, "You know what you have to do. Go and have a shower."

Looking at me, and I guess all of her juices still on my face, she asked, "Do I taste good?"

"Yes you do but come over here and kiss me and find out for yourself."

With that we started French kissing and fondling each other while we waited for Josh to return.

I don't know how long Josh had been watching on his return but when Annie and I came up for air he was standing there stroking his now semi hard cock.

Staying in position with me but twisting her lower body she opened her legs, and to Josh, "Make me cum please."

As we kept kissing I could feel Annie's moans deep in her throat as Josh went to work on her clit.

She came up for air once, "Finger me also," to Josh and turned back to me to continue kissing.

I began to feel her body begin to tremble and the muscles in her lower body spasm as her orgasm approached.

The strength of her movements increased until she broke our kiss, buried her face in the crook of my neck and screamed as she shook and came.

Josh untangled himself from his wife and stood, now with a very prominent, rigid hard on, while waiting for her to catch her breath.

With a smile she looked at me, "It's our rule that ours must be the last fuck of the day."

With that she manoeuvred herself onto her back on the couch, spread her legs and looked at Josh.

"Come fuck your wife."

Josh was quick to obey.

I watched keenly as his hard cock slid deep inside her. I loved the way that her cunt seemed to grip his cock on the outstroke.

As I watched them fuck a thought struck me.

I grabbed the lube.

I started playing with his balls and he gave a start as I applied lube to his hole and started probing with my finger.

Annie must have sensed something was happening as she asked, "What's up?"

"Lizzie is fingering my arse."

"You like it, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"Do you want your vibrator or her finger?"

"Her finger feels great."

This had a clear effect on Annie, "Fuck me hard while my sister fingers you, you dirty bastard."

I continued probing with my finger and playing with his balls as they fucked. His muscles soon relaxed enough for me to find his prostate which I started gently massaging.

"That will make me cum," he gasped.

I continued massaging as his thrusts and moans grew stronger.

"I want you to cum with her finger up you,"

"Promise me something," Annie managed to say in her arousal.

Clearly at this stage Josh would have agreed to anything.

"Yes."

"I want to have a cock fucking your arse while you fuck me. Can you do that?"

The combination of my stroking his hole, fucking his wife's cunt and that image must have been too much for him as he exploded inside of her.

I couldn't believe the strength of his muscle contractions around my finger as he came.

As they caught their breath I slowly withdrew my finger and went to wash up.

When I returned Josh was looking a bit sheepish sitting beside Annie.

"You really want a cock up me as we fuck," he asked seemingly a little bewildered.

"Yes it is a fantasy I have."

"I'm not gay."

"That is obvious. You like pussy too much."

"So you want a real cock up me as we fuck?"

"Yes, but I'll let you get away with one of my sisters wearing that strap on for a start if that makes you feel better."

Josh looked a little relieved.

I smiled at him as I imagined it was me wearing the strap on and pounding him as he had done me.

***