Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you checking out my baby sister?" I didn't appreciate the completely accurate assumption.

"No. She was just the first thing I saw when I opened the door." I played it off superbly.

"Finn you can't lie for shit." Alanna laughed at me.

"Your mom seems to think I can." watch me evade like the matrix.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I threw a pillow at her. Our little fight ended up in fits of laughter along with half hearted threats. We laid on the bed side by side catching our breaths.

"Finn, I really do want to thank you for this. It means a lot to me." she rolled on her side to face me.

"You know I'd do anything for you...Al." I smiled as I used her nickname.

She shook her head then a loud beeping interrupted our moment.

"Shit. It's meet and greet time. Ok, let's get this act on the road." she patted my arm.

We both tugged on our shoes, locked arms and made our way to the dinner as a united front.

The first person my eyes locked on was Zoe. The white shirt she had on showed the tiniest bit of skin. Just enough to get my blood hotter than it was five seconds ago. I need to find a drink. Now. I peeked at her again noticing skin on her legs showing from the rips in her pants. The highest one was on her thigh. I looked up at her face to see a confident smile on her face aimed at me. Yup, definitely need three drinks.

Lanna pulled me the opposite way towards a man with a stern face.

"Hi daddy, this is Finn, my boyfriend. Finn this is my dad, Marvin Banks."

"It would have been nice to know you were bringing a friend baby doll." He looked pointedly at Lanna, "Nice to meet you Finn."

"My pleasure Mr. Banks." I shook his hand.

"How long have you two been together?" we knew we were going to get this question at least one hundred times this entire trip.

"It's only been about six months dad. So no grilling him until the one year mark." Alanna pulled me in closer.

"Ya'll are serious?" he stared at me with hard eyes.

I almost buckled under the pressure. Almost. "Yes sir. I think it's safe to say I love your daughter very much." I say sincerely.

He pursed his lips, "Ok young man. I'll take your word. For now." with that, he turned to talk to someone else.

"Finn that was a good touch." she hugged me close.

I could smell her signature perfume wrapping me in her embrace. This is going to be a long weekend. We bounce around talking to aunts, uncles and cousins she has never seen before. They all seem pretty nice, overbearing, but still on the nice side. Well into the dinner, Lanna left me sitting at our table while she danced on the floor with her sister.

They were playing around doing old school moves and then hopped up and down when a Beyonce song came on. They had an entire routine. Seriously. I watched as Zoe's hips swayed and how her body moved with the beat effortlessly. The way her body rolled corrupted my brain with flashes of her dancing privately for me. I squirmed in the chair trying to adjust myself in a subtle way.

"Hey fake boyfriend." a deep timber next to my ear only loud enough for me to hear.

My head shot to whoever the voice came from, "Fuck Dre you scared the shit out of me." I laughed.

"You looked like you were in a trance there buddy." Andre, Alanna's brother said jostling me on the shoulder.

"I'm trying not to pass out from starvation." I joked.

"I know man, I haven't eaten all damn day. Wanna go sneak some food?"

This family is trouble, "Let's do this." Ok I guess I'm trouble too.

On our search to find sustenance, we bump into Carol again.

"Hey boys, or should I say men." Andre rolled his eyes, "I see you guys met, how are you enjoying your time Finn?" Carol asks me.

"Ma, I been met Finn. Remember I visited Lanna last year for the Super Bowl?" Andre said hiking a thumb at me.

"Oh that's right, you got to meet the boyfriend before your very own mother."

"Laying it on pretty thick there ma."

"Well I'm just glad she's with another man because, you know." she let that lay in the air vaguely.

"Yeah yeah. So where's the food? We're growing men here." Dre patted his stomach.

Carol checked her watch, "Food should be coming out, right about, now."

I looked over my shoulder and she was right, the food was out and being set up. Time to get my date and rush the table for food.

"The elders eat first." Carol called out behind me.

My pace slowed to a steady walk. I made it to the table without incident but Zoe was sitting in my chair. I couldn't muster up my voice to tell her to move. She knew she was sitting in my chair by the devious look she was giving me.

"Oh is this your seat Finn?" she looked up at me with an angelic smile.

I nodded, not knowing what else to say. She scooted the chair back then slid between me and the table. There wasn't much room so her body brushed against mine as she moved out of the way. My breath caught on the inhale, feeling her softness grazing me, her closeness stealing my breath.

I sucked my air back in, wanting it back from that thief. That moment felt suspended for a few heartbeats and I was thrown back to reality a few seconds later. Again, Lanna looked at me with curiosity. I sat down, using the simple task to distract me.

The conversation at the table was light and fun. Jokes were thrown around when dessert was served. They were an assortment of tiny cheesecakes.

I don't know why but my eyes were constantly drawn to Zoe. She took a forkful of the dessert, parted her lips, wrapped them around the prongs then slowly withdrew the utensil. Her eyes closed, her face was a vision of sensual pleasure. I had to look away because that scene was downright pornographic.

"Oh my gosh. Al you have to taste this." Zoe moaned after she swallowed.

She put some more on her fork then held it across me to Lanna. Lanna took the piece and ate it thoughtfully like a normal person. "Yup that's delicious. Try mine."

They had no idea I was trying my hardest to keep my arousal from showing on my face. I silently ate my dessert.

Thank all that is holy that this dinner is over. Lanna and I held hands to our cabin. The walk there, I kept wondering when Zoe was going to turn off to her room when it dawned on me. Her toiletries were in our cabin. Shit. She was staying with us. Although it was a nice size, didn't her parents think that it would be a little crowded with the three of us in there? Well they didn't know I was going to be here so they probably thought the sisters would share the bed. Shit on a stick. I would be sleeping ten feet away from the woman who has been torturing me these past few hours.

"Hello. Finn." Lanna was shaking my arm.

"Sorry?" I said blinking, bringing her into focus.

"You have the key. Can you open the door?"

"Oh uh yeah sure." I dug into my pocket to get the key.

I was about to lean in and whisper to Lanna if I was going to be sleeping on the couch or in the bed with her but Zoe started to gather all of her possessions. In my peripheral I could see Lanna taking off her shirt and slipping into the bathroom.

My eyes were still zeroed in on every move Zoe made. I was wondering why just a few moments ago I was mad that she would be staying with us and yet now, I'm frustrated that she's leaving. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey Al, I'm in the cabin adjacent to yours if you need anything." she said into the open door of the bathroom. "By Finn." she waved at me then left.

At least that is one problem solved. When Lanna was done in the bathroom, I did my night routine of flossing and brushing then washing up. We needed to go over our game plan tomorrow for the field events.

"We agreed to miss the morning activities and Zoe agreed to cover for us. I'm sure she'll come up with something good. But, we will be participating in the events in the afternoon and we will kick ass. Me and my fake boyfriend will dominate!" she ended with flair.

"Sounds good to me. What about that Derek character? Will he be a problem?" I ask settling into the bed.

"Douglas. Good question. I have no idea. I managed to avoid him tonight but I think he was waiting to get me alone, so don't leave me alone for an extended amount of time. I do not want to talk to him."

"Why don't you just tell him you're not interested?" I asked plainly.

"I have. Multiple times, in very clear words that didn't leave any space for miscommunication. I think, he thinks, I'm playing hard to get. No one plays hard to get for sixteen years." she huffed curling her body against mine.

When we spooned, she liked to be the big spoon which was fine with me. Our spoons always fit perfectly together.

"I guess I'm on lookout duty then. I'll lay on the boyfriend card heavy so he'll back off."

"Thank you. I don't know why it takes another man to deter other men. They act like they can't respect what a woman says unless there's a big strong man there to back up her word." her words were muffled on my back.

We talked until she fell asleep. With all the lights off, I could see a figure move across the tree in the distance. I popped up not disturbing Lanna because she slept like the dead. I stood at the window to see if I was seeing things when movement appeared at the tree again. This time I saw the outline of a body, a human body walking around.

Rushing to throw clothes on and slip some shoes on, I left the room. Slowly I walked toward the figure. They tilted something to their mouth then continued their walk. I followed and realized it was Zoe. I turned to leave when I stepped on a branch. She whipped around towards the sound brandishing the bottle like a weapon.

"Finn? What the hell are you doing out here?" she whispered.

"I thought I saw something so I came to investigate." I shrugged.

"That is some white people shit. You could have been killed."

"But I wasn't. It was just you." I said.

"Just me? You don't know what I'm capable of." she turned to keep walking and damn it all to hell she knew I would follow.

I caught up to her, "What are you doing out here so late by yourself? You could be killed." I say with a grin.

"You'll see. Want some?"

Not just some, I want it all. I thought, until I saw the bottle she was holding up.

"Sure." I took the bottle and sipped a little then gulped two big swigs.

"Woah cowboy. That stuff will sneak up on you." she pulled the bottle out my hand.

"What is it?" I seriously doubted the alcohol content of her statement.

"This," she held up the bottle, "Is uncle Gregg's famous moonshine. It has a good taste for some odd reason that he won't divulge his secrets to his favorite niece but it still will kick you on your ass if you're not careful." she took another sip.

We made it to a clearing that was nothing but darkness blanketing the expanse. I looked down at her wondering why she would come out here by herself. You can hardly see out here. She sat on the ground motioning for me to follow. She gestured for me to lay down, which I did.

Once I got comfortable, I looked up at the sky to see a million stars light up the world. It was beautiful. I've never seen this many stars in person before. I felt pressure on my stomach. I peered down to see her head resting on me like she's known me her whole life.

Her head lifted up to rest on her hand, "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Surprisingly, no. "No, but can you pass me the shine?"

"Oh I almost forgot." Her hand went up in an 'ah ha' moment. She pulled out a top and screwed it to the glass. Essentially she turned it into a big water bottle. Laying down, she wrapped those lips around the top to demonstrate that we can now drink while laying down. A smug smile graced her lips as she passed it to me.

I took three long reckless drinks from the transformed bottle, not heeding her warning. Minutes later I was quite buzzed. We stayed silent looking up at all the stars until my face was drawn downward to where she was rested on my stomach.

Now that my night vision is sharper, I study the planes of face. Her cheeks are a tad chubby but that leaves space for those adorable dimples. She probably doesn't notice but she has a smile on her face as she's looking up at the stars. She barely blinks she's so enraptured by the lights in the sky.

I sip more of the drink and this sip hits me right in the gut with butterflies. Her head is so close to my crotch, I can imagine her turning to suck me in her mouth. I blink slowly wanting to touch her. I reach out to slide a finger down her arm. Goosebumps prickle where I touch her. Her skin is so smooth. I want to taste it.

My eyes travel up her arm to clash with hers. She's just looking at me. Not saying anything but I can't look away. My finger continues little circles on her arm. She looks highly relaxed. Releasing me from the grip of her stare, she looks at the sky again.

"You ever want to disappear?" she asked quietly.

"No, do you?"

"Every day." one tear slides down her cheek.

Suddenly anger ignites in my throat. Why would such a bright spot of a person want to disappear? She seemed so happy earlier. Now it feels as if the liquor is making her emotional. She has a sister and a brother and parents who love her to pieces, why would she have any reason to be morose?

"Why do you feel that way?" not knowing what else to say, I say that.

She sighed heavy, "It's a lot."

"What is?"

"Everything."

For the first time, she's being vague and not oversharing.

"Explain it to me." I implore.

"Well you see I am very privileged, I understand that. I come from a two parent household and I never wanted for anything material. But growing up, I wasn't... Anyways I guess it all just boils to me feeling like a failure."

I wanted to beg her to finish what she was going to say but I didn't want to push. "I don't think you're a failure. And neither does Alanna. She talks about everything you do with the Peace Corps all the time. What you do is very important and selfless." I grab her fingers playing with the pads.

"Thank you." she says shyly. "I was being very selfish when I chose to do it though. I was running away. I failed out of university, so I ran away from my problems. It just turned out I ran to an organization that does good."

"It doesn't matter how you got there, just that you did. Don't belittle your experiences because they shape who you are."

"Yeah but my problems are so minuscule compared to other people's problems. There are children that are kidnapped and raped. I even met a little girl who was pregnant. She was only eleven. Some people can't afford life saving medicines. There's so much more to be worried about but I let my stupid issues get the best of me. I should be stronger than that."

"There are bad things happening everywhere but that doesn't diminish that you will still have trouble. Don't feel guilty for experiencing hardship." I'm filled with passion to make her feel better.

"Thank you Finn." she interlaces our hands together.

Her hands are tiny with sharp painted nails. Incredibly soft to the touch, compared to the roughness of mine.

"We should get up now." she stands up holding out her hand to me.

I take her hand and allow her to help me up even though I do most of the work. Her arm slides around my waist and for a second it feels too intimate. I place my arm around her shoulder and we walk towards the cabins in silence. Her body pressed against mine is distracting. Her arm wrapped around me is doing things to my already fogged senses. Before I know it, we're at my door.

She pulls me in for a long hug pressing my stiff member close to her heated body. I feel my cheeks heat at my lack of self control. I hug her back wishing to hold her tighter against me.

"Thanks again Finn." she leaves me at the front door.

I watch her disappear into her cabin.

I know she noticed our unwanted guest but I guess she was being polite by ignoring it. Part of me wishes she would wrap that soft hand around me and stroke me until I'm spent. Or better yet, those lips of hers. Mmmm.

It's official, I'm the worse type of jerk. Shame filled, I slide into the bed and Lanna curls her body to my back. Conflicting feelings flit around my head until I fall asleep from the confusion.

A knock echoed through the cabin. I sit up knowing that Lanna is still dead to the world. I brush wisps of her hair off her forehead then patter to the door.

"Finn you and Lanna missed the morning activities I had planned." Carol let herself in the second I opened the door.

I looked over her shoulder to see Zoe frantically running towards us. She was out of breath, "I can't believe" she paused to take an exaggerated inhale, "you guys left me on that damn trail by myself. I could have died!"

"Language." Carol scolded.

Zoe gave me the 'play along' look.

"We wanted to spend a little more private time together. Poor thing is all tuckered out." maybe not the best thing to say because Carol whipped her head around.

"Lanna baby get up. Get your butt up." Carol shook Lanna like a raggedy Anne doll.

"Huh? Wha-" disoriented Lanna looked around wildly.

"I know you're...tired, but I have a fun activity planned for you guys at the field events so wake up. And wash up." Carol patted Lanna on the butt then turned to Zoe, "Must you paint your nails that godawful color? People are starting to think you worship the devil."

"Hail satan." Zoe gave her mom a sarcastic salute then turned on her heel to leave.

"I just don't know what's wrong with that girl. Finn be lucky you've got my Lanna and not Zoe. That girl is a piece of work. I should have changed her name to something calm, like Daisy."

"Mom don't talk about my favorite sister like that."

"She's your only sister darling." Carol left the room satisfied with waking up Lanna.

I took offense to what she said about Zoe, "Does she say things like that to her all the time?"

Lanna sighed, "Yeah. When we were younger, I think Zo resented me because mom treats me and Dre better than her."

"But why?" I blinked in confusion.

"We never found out but, Andre and I cherish Zoe. We damn near spoil her because she means the world to us. I don't think the mean things mom says gets to her as much as it used to but I still try to counteract all of that with love and affection." her voice was muffled with her head stuck in the closet.

"That's fucked up."

"Tell me about it. You ready to kick some ass?"

"You know if your mother knew you had such a potty mouth, she'd probably disown you." I laughed pulling some pants on.

"You're joking but, she just might." she laughed locking the door behind us.

We barely made it ten feet before Lanna pitched forward. I turned sharply to see that Zoe jumped on her back. Swinging her feet and hugging Lanna's neck lightly, she kissed her on the temple.

"Zoe you can't keep jumping on my back. I'm getting old."

"You know I keep you young and virile." she wagged her brows at me.

"You're lucky I'm as strong as a horse." she broke off into a semi run then stopped after a few feet.

Zoe giggled on her back bouncing up and down with the motion. Love and affection. I can feel their love for each other. I catch up to them and we wonder what their mom has planned. Walking up to the field where Zoe and I were last night, it looked completely different in daylight. The kids were hopping down in a potato sack race. A little girl tipped over while a little boy ran in the sack rather than hop.

On the other side, kids were dunking water into cups in a line filling up a bucket. I've never seen this many kids not looking at their phones in one place before. And those were actual peals of laughter filling the air.

A group of teens were tossing water balloons trying not to drop them while a different set of teenagers were playing capture the flag. Their mom really utilized the entire area to make different stations. I'm impressed. Still peeved from earlier but impressed nonetheless.