Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all good and dandy but I needed to be inside of her again. Her pussy was like a vise. But I couldn't say no to her. Zoe snaked down my body to take me in her mouth. Her pink tongue licked around the angry head then sucked me in. Her dimples were so much deeper with the suctions it was almost too much for me.

Regrettably, I pulled her head back, gasping as saliva dripped from her mouth.

My cock was painfully throbbing, rigid standing straight out from my over heated skin. A wicked grin painted her face. She licked and kissed me from my crotch to my lips then wrapped her hand around my neck. With her other hand, she guided me inside her demanding core.

"Fu...fuck." my head dropped back. Air whooshed out of me she was so fucking tight.

The harder she rode me, the tighter her hand got around my neck. I didn't need to breathe. All I needed was to continue to be buried in her lethal grip. Every time my hips pulled out of her, it was like her body didn't want to let go of me. As I surged back up, her walls had me in a death grip of an embrace. Rapture. That's what I was experiencing.

Shuttering on me, she began to shake with delirium. She muttered incoherently as she pounded her body harder into mine. I was toeing the edge of my climax but I refused to let her fuck me to orgasm again.

The shaking ended in waves. I flipped us so she was on her back. Her wide surprised eyes gave me pleasure that I could shake her up a bit. I pushed both of her legs on either side of her head and slid myself deeper. My teeth were gritted from that excruciating grip she had on my cock. Propelling my hips harder, I watched as her brown lower lips wrapped around my pale length engulfing me. Never seen a more erotic sight.

Her hands flew to my butt, assisting my already hard fucking. Wailing to the room she tightened on me, bulldozing me over the edge. With a slew of curses, I emptied my seed coating her walls.

A thunderous chill shook my entire being as I left her body. I laid down facing her. She caressed my cheek then traced my bottom lip with her thumb.

"I've been dreaming about this forever."

Her voice sounded like a phone sex operator and I could feel my body filling up with blood again. I loved the way a properly fucked Zoe sounded. She could easily make me lose myself inside of her. Her eyes fluttered closed then her breathing turned even.

Squinting at the clock, it read thirty two past three in the morning. Dragging my numb body up, I got dressed haphazardly then walked to my cabin. Lanna was still sleeping like a log. Maybe I should clean the scent of her sister off of me before I get in the bed with her. I'm too fucking tired. I don't think I've been this drained from sex before.

Damn near comatose, I trudge to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my cheeks were flushed a brilliant red. I had a tiny handprint bruising my neck and I shivered at the memory. Smirking at my reflection, I finished washing up.

I was stroking inside of her honey pot again, grappling with my orgasm when my body started to shake.

"Finn! Wake the fuck up, you're moaning dude." Lanna was shaking me.

I blinked open my eyes slowly, "Wha?"

"Looks like you were having a wet dream." she looked pointedly at my friend between my legs standing at attention.

I rolled over then grunted in pain. Her laugh filled the room and I squinted at her with the evil eye which made her laugh harder.

"I let you sleep in but we're gonna miss our flight. I don't know how I got the time wrong but we have to board the plane in two hours. I already said the goodbyes for you but seriously let's go."

Discombobulated, I looked around wildly looking for the time. One in the fucking afternoon. I jackknifed out the bed and rushed to get out of here while ordering a Lyft. I wanted to see Zoe one last time. One more time inside her warmth is all I need. A few rushed minutes later, we were in the car and on our way to the airport.

I finally got to relax once we were seated on the plane. Belatedly, I had to remind myself to never let Alanna handle flight reservations anymore.

"Did you like my family?" Lanna asked.

"Pretty much. Your mom is a character and your dad is a bit distant but your family is cool." I looked at her trying to hide my smile that said 'I totally fucked your sister'.

"What about Zoe?"

"What about her?" I shrugged.

"Well," she dragged it out, "She kinda sorta asked me if she could stay with me and I said yes." she ended in a run-on sentence.

"Why would you ask me that?" even to my own ears, I sounded suspicious.

"No particular reason. I just saw the way you were looking at her this whole weekend."

"How was I looking at her?"

"Like you were undressing her. Like you wanted to see her naked."

Too late for both of those. "Maybe you're imagining things." I shrugged off her suspicions.

"Mmmhm. Yeah right." she popped in her earbuds then proceeded to watch her movie.

Following her lead, I did the same. But I didn't watch the movie, it watched me.

My mind kept playing over the way she touched me, the way she fucked me. Never in my life has a woman dominated me in bed before. The worse part? I liked the way she took what she wanted. I don't want to make a habit of it but I did enjoy the ride. Just like the song said: I loved the way she rode me. I shook my head hard so another part of me wouldn't get hard.

Then my mind drifted to the first night when she laid her head on my stomach, looking up at the stars. She seemed different, no longer light hearted. What was up with that? I mean I could conjure a good guess. Her parents were definitely different. Hopefully they didn't fuck her up too bad.

A thought occurred to me, she was going to be around more. Maybe we can work out an agreement so we can keep having explosive sex. No strings attached. She seemed like the type to appreciate a good friend with benefits. I hope. With that hope in mind, I settled in to rest for the remainder of our flight.

The ride was uneventful, we went our separate ways and planned to see each other bright Monday morning. I got home surprised that I missed my bed. I wonder what Zoe would look like face down with her generous ass propped up waiting to take my length. So many missed opportunities flashed in my mind.

I needed to get this woman out of my head. I spoke too soon, the second I checked my email, there were nearly thirty unread messages. Reading all of them, I emailed my team to get their asses in gear for this protest going on downtown. We needed boots on the ground and fast. No rest for the wicked.