Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all watched, laughing at different intervals at the kids. Carol walked briskly toward us.

"Finally you guys are here. The adult games are over here." we all followed her down a hill.

There were trash cans set up in a triangle in one corner, plastic balls and boxes in a different corner and a huge tarp and a table in another corner. There were about thirteen people standing around presumably waiting for us to arrive totaling in sixteen of us.

"Ok guys, now that everyone is here let the games begin! The first two games, I'll split ya'll up so half can play hungry hippo while the other plays volleyball beer pong. Raise your hand if you want to play hungry hippo."

"On the count of three we'll say what we want to play, ok?" Lanna said to Zoe.

"Ok." Zoe nodded.

"One, two, three."

"Hungry hippo." they both said in unison then laughed at the coincidence.

They raised their hands so I had to raise my hand as well. We were separated into our groups with Zoe pairing up with Andre. They did a cool looking handshake and trash talked all of us. There were four teams, each of us had a box. One member held the feet of their teammate while the teammate was laying on a scooter board and wielded the box to get as many balls as possible.

In the middle of the game, Zoe yelled out, "Unfair advantage! Lanna has long arms." she knocked one of the other persons box out their hand with a nefarious laugh.

It was all so funny to watch. The girl who Zoe knocked the box out her hand started stealing Zoe's balls with her hands. The referee was too busy laughing to call a foul or whatever. Being able to release the pressure of being an adult was fun. Everyone seemed to be having a great time laughing and joking with one another.

After we played three rounds, Carol came over, "All right you guys, the last game is slip and slide flip cup. I'm sure Zoe knows this game all too well." she said that last part only loud enough for the four of us to hear.

"Then I'm definitely having you on my team." Andre nudged her with a smile.

They pounded fists. She really does let this stuff roll off her back but last night makes me think it gets to her more than she's letting on.

Split into two teams of eight, we had to slide across the tarp to the table, take a shot then flip our cup. The first team to go through four times, wins. Sounds easy enough.

I was wrong.

By the third go around, we were all reaching tipsy. It was also harder to flip the cup when you were seeing double. Zoe was wearing a white shirt that she took off with a biking top under it. All of that smooth skin made my mouth water. Her shorts clung to her like a second skin soaked in the sudsy water. Watching her jiggle as she ran, pulled me into the gutter thinking filthy thoughts. I was wishing I was that bubble dripping down her leg.

"Go Finn. GO!" I jumped, I was too busy fantasizing to realize it was my turn. That hesitation cost us. My team ripped on me for losing them the game but I could tell it was all in good fun.

Soaking wet and heading towards tired, we all helped clean up. I was beat. I had to drag myself to the cabin and force my body to take a shower before I laid on the bed. I haven't had that much fun in years. Letting my inner child out was a thing that I planned on doing at least every year. Before I knew it, I was sleep.

A knock on the door woke me up for the second time today. If it was Carol, I might choke her. I don't care if she is Lanna's mother.

"Uh hey Finn. Is Lanna up yet?" Zoe asked peeking around me.

"No still sleeping like a rock." I saw her shoulders drop, "Why, what do you need?"

"Mom asked us to drive to the store to get batteries and beer but it's ok, I can go by myself. If she wakes up and needs anything, tell her to call me." she turned to leave.

I should let her leave. She said she can go by herself. But my brain won't let me let her go alone. "I'll go with you." I called after her.

"Come along then."

I slipped on some shoes then jogged after her. She slid into a very girly purple car with a sparkling wheel. Unexpected. I shrug and fold myself into the passenger seat.

She drives like a bat out of hell. But I will say watching her drive the manual car, shifting gears effortlessly without stalling and dipping in and out of traffic was a turn on that I didn't know I had. Her schizophrenic music choices stunned me. The playlist went from 80's rock to country music, to gangster rap to pop music then, to the oldies to rock and hip hop. I got whiplash just from the mix. She sang along to the songs with a pleasant voice. Then a suggestive Ciara song came on and suddenly the car was scalding.

As she sang the song she rolled her body with the beat. She was in her own little world and I was just a bystander.

'He loves the way I ride it.'

Yeah, I'd love to see her ride me like a thoroughbred.

The car stopped and so did the music. Feeling bereft, I got out the car. I wanted her to continue dancing and singing. Lanna never told me that Zoe could sing. Alanna couldn't sing to save her life. I smiled at the memory of her at karaoke one night.

"Are you always so...open around strangers?" I ask her.

"I love music. It gets my head in the game. Makes me drive more focused and relaxed. Does it bother you?"

I thought about it for a second, "No it doesn't bother me. It's just...different I suppose."

"I guess so. I told you I was a handful. I don't mean to be, I just like to be myself unapologetically. I also like what I like and I do whatever it is that I want to do." the way she said it sounded like a veiled proposition.

I didn't respond because frankly I was rendered speechless. What do you say to that?

"So what are the batteries for?" see Finn cower from a suggestive conversation.

She looked at me sidelong knowing I was changing the conversation, "I think I heard her say something about a remote, but this," she showed me a picture on her phone, "is what we need to get."

We gathered the beer with no issue but we couldn't find the batteries. We also couldn't find anyone who worked here to show us where the batteries were. She picked up one of the phones on the poles and made an announcement over the intercom. My eyes were wide, bugging out of my head at what she just did. A clerk shuffled towards us with a smile. She politely showed us where the batteries were and her and Zoe joked with each other the entire time.

When the clerk walked away, Zoe looked up at me, "You should have seen your face. You were shook when I picked up that phone!" she laughed bumping her body against mine.

"I was waiting for the cops to pick us up. That has to be illegal." I smiled down at her bright cheeky grin.

"No it's just frowned upon. Kind of like speeding."

"Nope that's definitely illegal."

"Potato potato." she waved her hand.

"You are something else." I shook my head.

I observed her in her natural habitat and the swagger she had was doing things to me. She held herself like she was as tall as I am. It's like she doesn't realize she's the height of a middle schooler. Her confidence is contagious. She walks with her head held high, looking at people in the eye as she passes them with a nod of acknowledgement. Her energy was palpable and people would smile when she smiled that dimpled smile of hers.

I wanted to touch her. Put her in my pocket and keep her there forever. What the hell? I'm supposed to be Lanna's fake boyfriend not pining after her sister.

"You guys are such a cute couple." a lady in line behind us states.

Zoe didn't correct her, just gave her a smile and thanked her. No need in trying to correct her since we'll never see her again. We can just take the compliment and continue on with our day. After we paid, I was blessed with another private show in the car, unfortunately no more sexy songs though.

Needing to gather my wits, I quickly exit the car and head to my cabin where it's safe.

"You look paler than usual, are you ok?" Lanna asked when I walked in.

"I thought I saw something." technically not untrue.

"Mmmhmm." her lips were pursed like she didn't believe me.

I avoided that landmine with the efficiency of a jungle cat, "Do we have to wear anything special for the dinner? I read that it said semi-formal. What does your mom mean by that, because I didn't bring a suit."

"Don't worry, Zoe and I will find something in your bag to look presentable. It's gonna take me an hour to get ready, so you can take another nap if you want, or watch tv."

I settled on the bed while she ran the water for her third shower of the day. She left the door open just a smidge. Enough for me to see her remove her shirt over head and one of her creamy breasts bounced like peek-a-boo. Overheated, I walked to the couch to cut the tv on. I need to get my head on straight. One more day. One more day and the universe will be set back on the right axis.

That damned knock on the door. I wish there was a do not disturb sign that I could place up there. Mustering up my strength, I opened the door. Carol and Zoe stood side by side. The former with a deep disappointed frown on her face while the latter checked her nails.

Carol was wearing a beautiful flowing floral dress that complimented her light skin tone. Zoe on the other hand was wearing the deepest black dress I've ever seen. The dress was conformed to her figure, showcasing every single one of her dangerous curves.

Her makeup was dark. Dark lips, dark eyes, and dark desires. Shining diamonds in her ears and her curls pulled up in two puffs with tendrils framing the front of her face. She looked like a lusty witch raring to seduce any weak man.

I am a weak man.

"Lanna! Where are you?" Carol called out.

"In the bathroom." she replied.

"Please come and help your sister." Carol said eyeing Zoe.

They walked past me and the betrayer between my legs jumped at her exposed back. Well, not all exposed. Across her back with thin straps was a pentagram. It was across the middle of her back but the dip landed just above where her juicy ass began. Lord save me.

"What's wrong with Zo?" Lanna peeked out with makeup on her that resembled war paint.

"Look at what she's wearing." Carol accused.

Zoe did a model's spin, posing like there were cameras snapping her picture.

"Yes honey! Somebody call the cops because it must be a crime to look that good." Lanna said snapping her fingers.

Zoe smiled then hugged Lanna.

"Don't encourage her antics Alanna. At least get her to change her shoes. This is a semi formal event for goodness sakes."

"But the shoes look great with the outfit?" Lanna said in confusion.

"They are tennis shoes!" Carol said heated.

"Ma, they go with the outfit." Lanna pleaded.

I looked at her shoes and although they were high top platform black Vans, they did actually look fine with the outfit.

"Fine." Carol whirled around and left the room with her sweet scent lingering behind her.

Zoe laid on the bed on her back with her arms spread wide and all I could picture was me in a push up getting ready to enter between those thighs.

"Zo, while I'm doing my makeup, I need you to pick something out for Finn. The man is hopeless."

"Standing right here." I announced.

"Ok I'm always available to help the hopeless." Zoe went straight to my bag.

"Great just ignore me, then." I huffed pretending to be angsty teenager.

She opened my bag pulling out folded clothes just laying them on the bed willy nilly. I flinched inside because now I'd have to refold all of them how I like them. My process is very time consuming.

Irritated about my sprawled clothes, I started to refold the one's she discarded. She came up to me holding up a shirt to my body. She did that with three shirts and settled on a print button down. She picked up a pair of jeans.

"I didn't pair those with that shirt." I informed her.

"And there lies your problem. Put this on." she put the clothes in my hands and shooed me to go change.

I brushed my teeth beside Lanna as she finished up her makeup. She looks beautiful. Her hair slicked back with the ends curling under her ears. She was still in her bra and matching panties showing off her mile long legs. Her little butt was pert and tight. I looked at her in the mirror and she winked at me. My mouth still foamy, I smirked at her.

After I finished washing up, I got dressed and walked out to Zoe methodically placing my folded clothes back in my bag. Not realizing it, tension released from my shoulders.

"You look so cute! Just let me-" Zoe walked up to me tugging and fixing.

She was so close. Her nails scraped my forearm as she rolled my sleeve up making me shiver. She bent down to my leg rolling up my jeans. Watching her squat down before me, my heart sped up and the room started to close in. Another shiver traveled up my leg when she touched my knee.

I looked over my shoulder watching Lanna, watch me. Trying to school my features was harder than I expected. I turned back to look down at Zoe. The top of her head reached the top of my chest. Her hands fiddled with the top button to undo it exposing a flash of my chest.

"There. Looking good." Zoe ran her hands down my arms.

Lanna whistled at me so I turned to pose for her. By now she was fully dressed in a black mini dress with her legs as the main attraction. Strappy sandaled heels were on her feet making her perfectly even with my height now.

"Let's go fake boyfriend." Lanna grabbed my arm, pulled me close and we all walked to where the dinner was being held.

The food was delicious and we found out what the batteries were needed for. Their mother created a slide show of everyone, starting with the older members of the family ending with the youngest. There was also a slideshow of the events from earlier which made people point and laugh. Someone caught Zoe in mid jump with a huge smile with her dimples deep and her eyes shining. I wanted to capture that photo in my memory.

It was now time for the deejay to start the music and for the dancing to commence. Obviously Zoe and Lanna were the first ones on the floor dancing without abandon. I tried to keep my eyes on Lanna but the way Zoe was playfully dancing, brought a smile to my face. One of her younger cousins was teaching her how to do a new dance and she caught on after a few bad moves.

I got up to get a drink of the alcohol variety but when I went back to my seat, I lost track of Lanna. Turning from side to side I finally see her cornered by a man almost as light as she is. Must be Douglas.

I stride over to her holding my drink in my hand, "Hey baby, I lost you in the crowd." I pulled her in for a kiss.

For a split second she looked startled but quickly masked her surprise, "Hey, you." she looked me in the eyes then remembered that we had company, "Oh Douglas, this is my boyfriend, Finn. Finn, this is an old friend, Douglas."

"Nice to meet you." he shook my hand.

"Likewise. Would you like to dance?" I asked Lanna.

"With you? Always." when we were out of earshot she added, "Thank you so much Finn. He was trying to travel down memory lane, but the only problem is, he's remembering it all wrong."

"That's what I'm here for." I pulled her in close to slow dance.

I stepped on her toes enough that we had to stop dancing. Zoe was long gone, I guess not wanting to stick around too long. She showed her face then went ghost. I checked my watch then double checked because there was no way it was twelve o'clock.

Alanna and I walked to our cabin. As soon as she stripped out of her clothes, she snuggled in the bed and fell asleep. Something pulled my gaze out the window when I saw Zoe stumble into her cabin, leaving the door wide open. I went outside to check on her, I mean she did accidentally leave the door open. She could get mauled my a bear or something. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

"Hello?" I called out to the empty room.

She came out, her hand still on the zipper at her side, confused to see me. Then her eyes lit up.

"I see something I like." she smiled at me.

"Huh?"

"I see something I want." she shrugged the dress off of her body.

The silky material pooled at her feet, leaving her in the tiniest underwear I have ever seen. It covered absolutely nothing at all except for her crotch. Time stopped. She walked towards me with her small breasts bouncing and hard nipples aching for my lips. I couldn't move. She walked a tight circle around me, her hand never leaving my body.

The thong was buried deep between her cheeks, you wouldn't know it was there if it wasn't for the band at her sides. The intensity in her eyes as she stared in mine was overwhelming. My breath quickened. Grabbing my chin, she tilted my head down until our lips met in a soft kiss. Soft at first but soon turned feverish.

She shoved my shirt off. My hands were gripping her ass. Kneading it with my hands as she moaned into my mouth. Stiff as a board, I was ready to be inside of her. I looked down and her hand was wrapped around my cock. I didn't even remember removing my pants or my underwear.

She stroked me three good times and with every movement of her hand, I grew harder. She was rubbing her breasts against my chest. I could feel her nipples grazing against me. I was burning from the inside out.

Zoe guided me backwards. The back of my knees hit the bed and I fell backwards ungracefully. Instantly she was on me. She leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Enjoy the ride." she licked the shell of my ear sending bolts of pleasure down my body.

"Where did all this cock come from? You might not fit." she said seductively running her nail along my shaft.

"Don't worry baby, I'll fit." I pulled her down for another drugging kiss.

She ground her slick core on me and I pumped right back grabbing the back of her neck keeping our kiss. She reached over to the night stand and swiftly rolled a condom down my length.

Before I could stop her, she raised up then lowered herself on me. I should not have walked through that door. I have made a grave mistake.

"Fuck. Fuck." I threw my head back, "Shit, you're tight." I groaned grabbing at her waist.

She moved on me, clutching me with her heat. I was about to come. I've only been inside of her for thirty seconds and I'm about to come.

"Don't you fucking come yet." she stilled on top of me, allowing me to relax for a second.

While I got myself under control, she was slowly rubbing her clit. Soon she started to rock back and forth creating a delicious friction. Her carnal desire got the best of her because her climax barreled through her. She didn't want the rapture to stop, it seemed.

She ripped my hands off her body then pinned my arms to the bed, fucking me so hard the bed was shaking. I could feel my toes curling and blood heating to a dangerous degree. Our moans were getting too loud but we couldn't care less. I strong armed her to release my hands.

I sat up, she wrapped her legs around me. She would impale her body down on me and I would thrust up. Her hands were locked on my shoulders while mine were fused to her bottom urging her faster. Planting her feet, she rode me with a voracious need. Her face was scrunched up with pleasure. Her mouth slack as her lust filled gaze penetrated my soul.

Every muscle in my body tensed up as her body sucked at me, I growled to the ceiling releasing my seed in the condom. Spent, I fell back closing my eyes briefly.

I could feel Lanna cuddling me as the big spoon. Her hand traveled at a snails pace across my body to wrap around my awakened length. I looked down seeing black painted nails stroking me. That's when I remembered I was in bed with Zoe.

A moan left my lips as she stroked me. She started to kiss me on my neck, my ear.

"I want you to come in my mouth." she whispered huskily.