Family Reunion

Story Info
Remembering younger years and a family reunion.
27.8k words
4.84
127.5k
213
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers

Author's note: All characters in this work are 18 years old or older and no sex acts or sexual situations include any characters under the age of 18.

Family Reunion

I was one of those fortunate kids born into a large family; not just my main family, four brothers and sisters, but also a much larger extended family with five aunts and uncles on my mom's side and the plethora of cousins that brings along. As a young boy our frequent trips to my grandfather's house or lake place were never boring with at least one of the cousins always seeming to be around to play with. As I grew a tad older, I found that I had a much closer friendship with some of my cousins than others. Jenny, who preferred to be called Jen after she turned six, seemed to be my favorite cousin by far.

By age eight, my dad got transferred to a new job several hours from the town that I had grown up in at that point. The move took us several hours from the base of our extended family. I didn't know it at the time, but the same seemed to be happening to many of my aunts and uncles. My grandfather instituted what was becoming popularly known as a family reunion. Yes, back in the late sixties, family reunions were actually a new thing. Once a year the whole dang family would converge on a single location to catch up and keep the close knit family bond strong. It's kind of unfortunate that the tradition is fading away, along with those close family bonds.

We still saw a lot of family at other times of year. We almost never missed getting together with some of my cousins for a New Year's celebration, not to mention Christmas and Thanksgiving. But the highlight of any of my visits was the time I spent with Jen. Yeah, by then I was in that phase that girls had cooties, but Jen was different. She was actually fun to be around.

As the years marched on and my father got transferred farther and farther from "home", we saw family less and less frequently. Eventually we were far enough away that three or four times a year was the norm. The annual Fourth of July reunion was of course one of them. By the time I was in high school, the family had grown so large that it was impossible for the cottage to hold everyone, or even close. At reunion time, the yard became filled with tents and campers to house all the kids, grandkids and now great-grandkids. A few attempts were made to hold it elsewhere, but in the end, we all still preferred the cramped and comfortable location at the lake.

Of course as a high school student, girls no longer had cooties, and Jen was always interested to hear how my "dating" life was going. We'd sit on the dock fishing for perch and bullheads for hours each year, just chatting and catching up on everything that had gone on since our last meeting. I guess it was a bit unusual, but as family goes, Jen was by far the closest to me; not that there weren't other cousins I liked or liked me. Cindy, nearly a year younger than Jen and myself, seemed to ALWAYS want to hang around wherever I was. And though she was bored easily by fishing, she would always volunteer to go in the boat fishing with me if there was an open seat. Cindy wasn't a bad looker, but to be honest, it made me a bit uncomfortable with how close she always wanted to be and when possible, how much skin she made sure I could see. Sitting next to, for her, seemed to mean sitting with her hip against mine.

Don't get me wrong, I liked her well enough, and well, as any high school boy with lots of hormones, her curves and large breasts were definitely something I enjoyed seeing, almost as much as she seemed to enjoy showing them off to me. I mean she was my cousin after all, so bare breasts weren't something you did, but she seemed to always have on the skimpiest bikini or shortest shorts and mini-skirts she could get away with. Jen kept kidding me about Cindy wanting to get into my shorts, a thought that was somewhat attractive given her looks, and unattractive because of our family status and age.

My girlfriend and I turned eighteen only a few weeks before our next reunion, but i couldn't convince her to come along with the family to the reunion. Cindy's attentions were thankfully slightly less forward that year, now that she had a full time boyfriend. That didn't stop her from grabbing me under the water through my trunks and coming down to the dock while I was fishing, wearing a miniskirt with no panties, a fact that she made sure I noticed immediately. If I hadn't had a steady girlfriend of my own, I might have been tempted to enjoy her attentions a bit more, but even in the late seventies having sex with your cousin wasn't cool.

Jen of course teased me relentlessly about Cindy's attentions, teasing me in jest similarly. She came down later that same day in a mini-skirt, and bent over to pick something off the dock, exposing her panties to me. She looked around behind herself towards me and pulled the waistband of her panties down over her firm, round butt part way, mooning me and giggling that maybe she should just keep pulling them down. At that particular moment I wouldn't have objected, and after that, I had a heightened appreciation for her form and shape.

Small bikinis were all the rage with the girls, and I had to admit to enjoying the yellow bikini Jen wore most of the three days we were there. Her breasts weren't as big as Cindy's, but they more than filled out the tiny triangles held in place by only a few tiny strings. I wondered if she noticed that I had a woody almost every time she was around me.

Of course college changes everything. For me it meant that my steady girlfriend was anything but. Having gone to a different college, she suddenly decided that there were more guys to play with than me. Not that we'd done a lot in that respect, but I had enjoyed the many intimate activities we had shared before we split. My time at school was jam packed. Between working on classes and trying to make enough money to stay in school, I had a pretty full schedule, one that didn't leave a lot of time for dating. My favorite free time activity was fishing. It always had been, but one older gentleman I had been doing yard work for recognized my love for it and gave me an old twelve foot aluminum car top boat and its associated 3 horsepower Sears and Roebuck engine that hadn't been started since before I was born. Fortunately, a little sandpaper to the cylinder and a few carefully cut handmade gaskets had the little engine purring like a kitten again.

After classes were over for the semester, I headed home with my boat on the top of my car, and a few weeks later, headed north with my own boat for the first time. Up until now, I was always relegated to borrowing my grandfather's sixteen foot MirroCraft, with a tiller steer thirty-five horse motor. I loved going out, but I wasn't the only one wanting to use it. This year I was going to be able to go fishing when I wanted, where I wanted, well within range of my little motor anyway. I got up there late on Thursday night, planning on staying until Sunday. Four whole days fishing on my favorite waters before I had to return to my summer job.

The yard of the cottage was already pretty full of tents when I got there, but I found room to pitch my little orange two-man pup tent I'd bought for going on fishing trips. I unloaded my boat and carried it down to the water with a little help from my cousin David and had things all set for the next morning before I made my rounds to visit with everyone. My own sister wasn't due in for a couple days and we weren't sure if either of my brothers or my own parents would make it.

The next morning I got up and headed out to fish, spending almost four hours casting along quiet shorelines before a light rain started. It took another half an hour to motor back from the back bays I was fishing, by which time the wind had picked up, pushing me towards home rather than away, thankfully. I pulled my boat up onto the shore with the waves nearly as high as the transom and the rain heavy enough to drown a duck. Even my heavy rainsuit had been unsuccessful at keeping all the water out. I crawled into my tent, grabbed some dry clothes, and made my way to the cottage to shuck the rainsuit and dry off. I was surprised at how full the cottage was with many more of my cousins having arrived while I was out. I ditched my rainsuit and headed to the bathroom to change into dry clothes. I closed the door of the bathroom and started stripping down, standing in just my soggy briefs when the bathroom door opened and Cindy slipped in, closing the door quickly behind herself.

"Hey Scott! Good to see you again!" she said with a big grin, stepping over to me and wrapping her arms around me to give me a big hug.

"Hi Cindy," I said somewhat uncomfortably as she pressed her chest against mine, her tie-dye mini-skirt sundress soaking up the water on my chest and from my wet underwear. "I was changing in here you know."

"Uh huh. But I really just had to go pee," she said releasing me and stepping back. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Really?" I asked incredulously as she stepped around me towards the toilet.

"It's okay, you can go ahead and keep changing," she said as she reached under her skirt and pulled a pair of small yellow panties down to her knees. She pulled the hem of the dress up to her waist and sat down on the toilet, wiggling her legs to let her panties fall to her ankles and then spreading her knees apart so I could see her blonde bush and exposed pussy.

"God Cindy!" I exclaimed quietly, not really wanting anyone outside the door to realize that I wasn't alone in the bathroom.

"It's okay. I don't mind if you don't," she said with a grin, reaching out to the waistband of my briefs, hooking one finger into them, and tugging quickly on them. "I mean it's not like they're hiding all that much anyway," she said as she tugged down far enough to expose the head of my quickly hardening cock before I could grab her hand and pull it away. "Awwwww you're not going to be a spoil sport, are you?"

"What, you just expect me to strip here in front of you?" I asked a bit incredulously.

"Sure, why not. I mean you're seeing all of my pussy, right?" she asked a bit coyly, spreading her knees a bit farther apart and sliding her ass forward until her pussy was hanging over the edge of the toilet seat, fully exposed to me now. She reached down between her legs with one hand and gently stroked her protruding lips and teasingly spread them slightly with one finger.

"Geez Cindy!" I hissed quietly.

"Oh come on Scott! What can it hurt? I mean it's not like you're having sex with me, unless of course you wanna do that too."

"God Cindy!" I said with a frown.

"Awww come on Scott! Don't be such a prude!" she said, her finger still sliding up and down her pussy lips, her own juices making it glisten in the harsh bathroom light. "It's not like I'm asking you to stand there and jack off in front of me, although if you wanted to, I wouldn't mind. Just take 'em off and let me see."

"Okay, fine. But no touching!" I said with a bit of a scowl, reaching for the elastic waistband of my briefs. I skimmed them down over my ass and down my legs, my rock hard cock popping out and sticking out at Cindy lewdly as I let my briefs fall down my legs and stepped out of them. "There, happy now?"

"A bit happier," she whispered, pushing a finger into her wet pussy as she stared at my cock. "I'd be a lot happier if you'd just push that sexy dick inside me."

"That ain't gonna happen," I said as I reached for my dry briefs on the edge of the sink and quickly stepped into them, pulling them up and covering my boner, feeling more than a little embarrassed that I'd just flashed my dick at my own cousin.

"Too bad. I mean you could do anything you wanted to me; I wouldn't mind. You could even come inside me if you wanted. I'm on the pill so you wouldn't even have to use a rubber if you didn't want to," she said as she pushed her finger in and out of her pussy slowly. "I mean that wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

"God Cindy!" I croaked in surprise at her invitation. If she weren't my cousin I probably would have jumped at the chance. Instead I stepped into a dry pair of shorts and pulled them up. "You better cover up. I'm almost dressed, and then I'm going out," I told her curtly.

Instead of pulling her panties up, she pulled her finger from her pussy and reached down, stepping her feet out of her panties. She stood up and stepped to me, pressing her chest against mine and stuffing the panties into my pocket before wrapping her arms around my waist. "If you bring these back to me later, I'll let you put them back on me. Unless of course, if you'd rather, you can take the rest of my clothes off right now and see me all the way naked. My titties love to be played with you know."

"I don't think that's a good idea," I answered hoarsely, my hands sliding down her back not stopping until they were under her dress to cup her bare ass. "If you weren't my cousin, I might take you up on that," I said giving her cheeks a squeeze.

"Just pretend I'm not," she whispered before pressing her lips to mine and giving me the most sensuous kiss I'd ever gotten from a cousin. As she kissed me, she slid a hand around between us, unsnapping my shorts and pulling the zipper down. She used both hands to push my shorts and briefs down over my ass to my thighs, freeing my rock hard dick between us. I moaned softly into her mouth as she began to stroke and play with my cock with both hands, her lips still sucking and playing with mine. "You sure you don't want to put this someplace hot and wet?" she asked quietly, just before a loud rap on the door broke the moment.

"You almost done in there?" a female voice asked loudly.

"Yeah," I answered curtly, reaching for my pants, and pulling them up as Cindy stepped back from me.

"Damn," she cursed softly under her breath as I quickly finished dressing and picked up my wet clothes from the floor.

I opened the door and stood face to face with Amanda, another of my cousins who was a year or two younger than myself. "Sorry," I said as I brushed quickly by, my face blushing red as she looked past me to see Cindy following me.

"Lousy timing," I heard Cindy whisper as she walked past Amanda.

I headed to the door, pulled my raincoat on, and headed out to my tent with my wet clothes under my arm. It didn't take me long to crawl into my tent and zip it shut to keep the rain out. I flopped down on my sleeping bag and looked at the ceiling of the tent, not really seeing the orange, but instead Cindy's exposed pussy as she sat on the toilet, stroking herself. If I wasn't already turned on, the mental image of her finger pushing in and out certainly brought me back. I undid my shorts, pushed them down to my thighs and proceeded to stroke myself as I watched in my mind's eye Cindy's finger stroking in and out of her pussy, her juices gleaming in the bathroom light. With my eyes closed, I could almost feel her climb into the tent on top of me and sit on my cock. I could imagine her hot wet pussy stroking and caressing my hard cock as she rode up and down my shaft, my hands pushing her tie-dye dress up and off so she was naked, her big tits swinging and bouncing in front of me as she bounced her ass up and down against my thighs, my fat cock slipping in and out of her with a wet squish with each stroke. I tried to stifle a moan as I felt the tingle of my orgasm build with me, Cindy cooing for me to cum deep in her wet pussy as she continued to ride up and down my shaft. "Oh shit," I mumbled as I exploded, shooting a huge load of cum on my wet briefs. I lay there for several minutes catching my breath before pulling my shorts and briefs back in place and crawling out of the tent to head into the cottage for some lunch.

While I was sitting in a quiet corner finishing my sandwich, Jen found me and after the last few bites of my sandwich, I followed her outside into the rain. She dashed across the yard to a large blue canvas tent that looked almost as old as I was, because I think it was. It was the same tent I'd camped in here many a year when I was much younger.

Jen ducked under the awning over the door, unzipped it and crawled in, calling for me to follow her. She pulled the zipper down behind me to keep the rain our and then, on her knees, turned to face me. "Hey stranger," she said with a smile reaching out to give me a huge hug. "Long time no see."

"Yeah. Since what, New Year's?" I answered, hugging her tightly back. I was keenly aware of her round breasts and hard nipples poking me in the chest, making my cock quickly grow in my shorts.

"Something like that. It was so busy in there I thought we'd come out here and catch up!"

"Sounds like a good idea," I answered as she released me and scooted herself around to sit cross-legged on a sleeping bag and air mattress.

"So what's new?"

"Not much. Just lots of school. Got my own boat though!" I said brightly in the dim tent. "Dang, it's dark in here."

"Yeah. There's a lantern hanging up there if you want to light it. I hate lighting the damn things," Jen answered

I reached up for the lantern and lifted it off the hook and knelt down with it. I quickly twisted the pump handle and pumped the little gas tank up before sticking it out the door and flicking the little knob that turned a steel against a flint under the mantles. In moments it was flaring into life, flames shooting out of the top vent holes for a few seconds before the gas tube got hot enough to vaporize the gas before it was ejected into the mantle. With the flames now gone, but both mantles burning bright white hot, I pulled it back into the tent and hung it up. "There, now we can see."

"We can! So tell me about your boat!" she said excitedly.

"It's just a little twelve foot V bottom fishing boat. Real light weight so I can haul it on top of the car."

"That explains the car top carriers I saw on it," she said with a grin. "Been out in it yet up here?"

"Yeah. It's only a little three horse. The engine's so old it doesn't even have a reverse; you just spin it all the way around," I said with a chuckle. "But it's darn nice out on a little pond or lake. I use it a lot at home."

"Well, maybe later we can go out and fish in it."

"Sure, when this rain is gone. When I came in, the waves running down the lake were almost as high as the transom. All I could do was to run the same speed the waves were to keep from washing over the back."

"Ugg. Not fun. But hey, it's yours!"

"Uh huh," I answered. So, how about you? What's new?"

"Well, Jack's gone," she said a little sullenly, mentioning the boyfriend she had the last time we talked.

"What happened?"

"Not sure. Mostly he wanted me to put out more than I was willing to."

"Yeah. I know that problem. Tamera did the same thing. She went off to school and suddenly me being six hundred miles away wasn't going to work. Guess I should have done more stuff with her when we were together, now it's kind of hard."

"You were almost broke up at Christmas, weren't you?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"I'd have thought you'd have a bunch of girlfriends lined up and taking numbers," she said with a giggle.

"Not so much. I don't really have time to go party or date."

"Yeah, that is a bite. I have the same problem. Between practices for volleyball and my classes, I'm pretty busy."

"So how was the season?"

"Not much playing time, but that should get better next year. Hey, wanna play some cards?" she asked, reaching for a deck that was laying on the tent floor by one of the pillows.

"Sure, what?"

"War? I haven't played that in ages."

"You're on!" I said, scooting so we were sitting across from each other as she dealt the cards. War is an amazingly simple game, which requires little thought. You just lay down cards, and the high card takes the pair, which you then add to the bottom of your stack. If both cards are the same, you lay down three in a row and the outcome of the third card takes the pile. The big advantage is that you can play and talk at the same time.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,446 Followers
123456...8