Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Trudy's legs start to tremble around my head as I licked her clit, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. She started to rock her hips, grinding herself into my face as her trembles grew and finally, she stiffened and held herself over my face, her juices gushing around my mouth and threatening to drown me. "Ohhhhh fuck," she breathed as she lifted herself off my face, looking down at me. "She's going to be such a lucky girl," she whispered.

"Who?" I grunted.

"Whoever it is that ends up with you," she panted before climbing off my face completely to lay down again next to me, looking up at Jen. "Enjoy it. I know I would."

"I am," she panted. "I'm so close, but I want him to come with me. I don't know if I can hold it back any longer."

Trudy looked at me with a grin. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Look at that body. Can you just picture her doing this down on the dock, both of you completely naked? Mmmmmm, the sight of her sexy little body bouncing on your cock? Her tits bouncing in the sunshine. That's what you want to do isn't it? To hell with everyone and just enjoy her in the sunshine. The wind blowing over your body."

"Oh damn," I groaned softly, her suggestion drawing a picture in my mind of Jen doing just that.

"Give it to her. Fill her with your cum," she whispered before kissing my earlobe.

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body suddenly bucked under Jen.

"AHHHHH!" Jen gasped as she felt my cock surge inside her. She jammed herself down on me, grinding her pussy into my cock, pushing her own orgasm over the edge.

I felt her pussy contracting around my spurting cock, squeezing me as she sat panting and trembling on me. I held her tits, looking up at her and then slowly moved my hands from her breasts, wanting to see her whole naked body. "God you're beautiful," I whispered.

She smiled back and leaned down on me, pressing her soft tits into my chest and lowering her lips to mine. We kissed for long seconds before Trudy interrupted us.

"You better get going before someone notices," Trudy whispered. "I'm not sure we could cover you getting out of his tent."

"Probably not. But I didn't want to say goodbye in front of everyone. I wanted it to be like this."

"It doesn't have to be goodbye," I whispered.

"It does and you know it. You're going home this morning and I can't come with you. I'm glad we could be like this, but I knew it would end. It had too," she said as she pulled herself off of me. She rolled onto her back and slipped on a pair of shorts and then knelt again, pulling on a long t-shirt. She leaned over me and kissed me again. "Bye Scott," she whispered before moving to the door and disappearing.

"Damn," I swore quietly.

"That girl has it bad for you," my sister whispered. "And I think you have it just as bad for her. Unfortunately, she's right. You have to go home, and she can't go with you. But that doesn't mean she can't come visit, right? I mean, no one has to know."

I looked at her. "You mean, keep this going after?"

"As long as you don't tell, I won't," she said. "If there's one thing I know, it's that love is hard to find. If you find it, try and hold onto it. It's harder than you think," she said softly before pushing herself up. "By the way. Thank you. I've really enjoyed feeling what you gave me the last two days. But like she said, it has to end. No one would understand that you were able to give me what I needed most right now."

"What was that? Sex?" I asked in confusion.

She grinned and shook her head. "Oh no. You made me feel attractive, sexy, desirable and you helped me remember what it feels like to be treated as a woman. All those things have been missing from my life for a while. Maybe it took a brother to remind me." She dug into the little duffel bag she brought and dressed, pulling on tiny thong panties and shorts, a lacy bra and t-shirt and then a pair of shoes. She looked down at my naked body again and grinned. "Maybe I can come for Christmas. I wouldn't at all mind getting a refresher course," she said before leaning over me. She kissed me wetly, sucking my lower lip and teasing my lips with her tongue. "I love you little brother. I hope you never have to find out how hard it is to have love betrayed."

With that she pushed up and slipped out of the tent, zipping it shut behind her.

Two hours later I had the boat loaded on my car, breakfast eaten, and my tent packed away. I wanted to say goodbye to Jen again, but she made herself scarce. My sister gave me a loving hug and both Cindy and Amanda couldn't help but squeeze their bodies to mine in their goodbye hugs. It was going to be a long drive home.

1...345678