Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I understand," I answered, setting the rod down and reaching for the snap of my shorts. I undid the front and Jen pulled them down, off my butt and down my legs, waiting for me to lift each foot before pulling them off and dropping them to the bottom of the boat. I let her lift my shirt up and pull it off, leaving me as naked as they were except for my Converse tennis shoes.

"Damn little brother. You ain't so little down there, are you?"

"No, he's not," Jen said with a grin. "He's anything but little when he's inside me."

"Lucky girl!" my sister said quietly. "Okay Scott, find a nice place to park for a while."

"Sure thing," I said, taking my hand off the tiller to reel in my lure. With my line in, I aimed the boat towards a tree that had fallen into the lake, easing it gently up so the bow was nestled into the shore and the trunk of the tree, the branches helping hide us from anyone that might come into the bay. I climbed carefully between them to get to the bow and tie it off to the log before turning around and standing there, my cock jutting out at them, waiting as they turned around on the boat seat to face me.

"So. Fucking is great. But sometimes it's nice to do other things. Personally I enjoy sex a lot more after my boyfriend went down on me for a little bit. So I'm gonna teach you a little about anatomy, whether you think you need it or not."

"I think I know the anatomy!" I said with a frown.

"Okay smart ass," my sister said, leaning back and putting both hands on the bottom of the boat behind her so she was almost laying down. She lifted her feet and set them on the sides of the boat, one on either side, spreading her legs wide open in front of me. "Lick my pussy. Show me you know what you're doing!"

"I'm not going to do that!" I snapped.

"Why? Because I'm your sister? Why don't you forget that for the moment, think of me as just another hottie wanting your sexy cock? Get down here and lick my pussy!"

"SIS!" I said in irritation.

"What? I thought you knew what you were doing. Come on and show me!"

"I can't!" I said almost angrily.

"Why? You don't know what to do? Or you just don't want to?"

"Cuz you're my sister!" I snapped back.

She pushed herself up and dropped her feet. "Damn Scott. You're fucking your cousin for God's sake. You think licking my pussy is worse than that? You better think again!"

"Shit Sis, it's a lot different!" I protested.

"Fine. Come here," she said demandingly.

I shrugged and stepped over the little bow seat where I was standing after tying up the boat and stepped closer to her. Her hands snaked out, one grabbing behind me to grab my ass and the other for my rock hard cock.

"Oh shit," I grunted as she leaned towards me and engulfed my cock with her hot mouth. Up and down she stroked, pushing her face closer and closer to my body until I thought she couldn't take any more of me in. In a surprise move she pressed even farther, pressure around my head changing as she pushed my cock head right down into her throat. She bounced her face on and off my cock quickly several times before pulling her face off my cock with a short gasp.

"That's called deep throating. It's where I take your cock all the way into my throat. I'll teach you that if you want," she said to Jen as she continued to stroke my saliva coated cock. "Really nice cock by the way little brother. Now, you ready to lick my pussy and show me what you can do, or what?"

"Hell, I guess," I answered as she looked up at me.

She let go of my cock, leaned back again until she was practically flat and lifted her legs, spreading them in a wide V that split her pussy lips apart, allowing me to see right into the beginnings of her deep recesses. I knelt down in front of her and leaned my face towards her, tentatively licking my tongue up her pussy.

"You haven't ever really done this, have you?" she asked as I licked my tongue up across her lips.

"A few times," I answered. "But she never really cared for it."

"I can see why. Use your tongue to press between my lips. Dig it in there. Pretend that you want to shove it all the way into my belly and then lick along my pussy until you find the end of my pussy lips. Right there you'll find a little hard spot. You wanna play with that. Swirl your tongue around it and flick it. That's my clit. That's the real trigger to sex for a woman. There you go. Lick a bit deeper, really press into there. Ahhhhhh God yes. There you go. Keep doing that!" she said in practically a moan. "Oh God yes. That feels soooo good. Now watch my body. Reach up and play with my tits if you want, but don't get distracted. Listen to my voice and watch my body. See how my hips want to move up to meet you? That means you're getting the sooooo fucking damn good spot. Ohhhhhh fuck yes. See my legs. See how they're trembling? It means you're getting me closer to climax."

"You going to come?" I asked curiously, the fingers of one hand squeezing and playing with one of her nipples.

"Not yet, but you're definitely getting me closer. Ohhhh God yes. You're a fucking good learner. Now forget my tits for a minute. Push a finger into me," she moaned.

I pulled my hand back down between her legs and pushed my index finger slowly into her hot wet tunnel, feeling her pussy grip and caress my finger.

"Now, concentrate on my clit with your mouth. Just circle your tongue around my clit and then flick back and forth across it. At the same time, curl your finger up inside me, try to curl it all the way around my pubic bone. Ohhhh yeah, right there. Not every woman has one, some can't find it, but right around there is what they call the G-spot. If you can find it, rub your finger around it. Oh God, oh God yes. Right there. Feel that. I can. God damn yessssss!" she squealed loudly as her whole body began to shudder and shake, juices leaking from her pussy and gushing out over my hand as her body convulsed around my finger. "Okay, okay. Stop now. Not too much. Too much of a good thing isn't fun anymore," she said, pushing herself back up and pushing me gently from between her legs. "Okay Jen. Your turn now," my sister said, sliding to the side and making the little boat tip precariously for a moment before it settled back into the water.

"I'm not so sure..." Jen started to protest.

"Come on honey. Trust me on this, you'll love it!" my sister coaxed, trying to get Jen to lean back and spread her legs.

"I don't know," she said nervously.

"What? You afraid for him to see you that close? Listen sweetie, if you love him and he loves you, this is easy stuff. Just remember that with lovers nothing is a secret. What's yours is his and what's his is yours."

"If you say so," she said, lifting her legs and propping them on the sides of the boat, trying to sit up at the same time.

"You're gonna have to lay back. He can't really get in there if you don't."

"Okay," Jen whispered, leaning back gingerly, first on one hand and then on the other. Unlike my sister whose pussy had a lot of wavy soft skin sticking out, Jen's pussy was mostly contained in her round firm lips.

"Just use your fingers to spread her apart. Everything inside is just the same," my sister whispered to me as I tried to lick my tongue between Jen's tight round lips.

I pressed my fingers on her pussy and pushed her lips apart, revealing her pink inner depths. I pressed my tongue between her lips and slowly licked up between them, tracing the tip of my tongue along her pubic bone until I came to the end of her slit and found the hard nub hidden right at the juncture of her lips.

"Oh God," she gasped as my tongue flicked across her clit before heading down for another long slow lick.

It didn't take me long to get into a rhythm, licking up her slit and then spending a few seconds teasing her clit. I managed to relocate my hands and use only one to hold her pussy apart, freeing my other to reach up and roam from breast to breast, playing with her tits and nipples.

"God this feels good," she moaned softly.

"Uh huh. Doesn't it?" my sister asked with a grin. "Go ahead and push your finger into her. See if that pushes her a little farther."

"Okay," I answered, pulling my hand from Jen's tits to slip a finger into her tight tunnel.

"Not all women respond the same. Some don't shake hardly at all; others will buck and shake so much they can't sit still. You just have to learn what your partner does and use those cues to know when to push for the end."

"Uh huh," I answered, sliding my finger in and out like a little cock, each trip in curling my finger up so it rubs across the top of her tunnel.

"I don't know what you're doing, but don't stop!" Jen practically demanded in a long deep moan.

"I think you found it," my sister chuckled.

I continued to stroke in and out, tracing my finger across the insides of her pubic bone and across the top of her tunnel as I flicked and swirled my tongue around her clit.

"Now suck it between your lips and squeeze her clit a little," my sister whispered, reaching over to Jen's chest, and squeezing and pulling one of her nipples.

"OH shit!" Jen squealed suddenly, her whole body jerking in a huge spasm that threatened to bounce her right off the seat of the boat. "AHHHHHHHHH!" She cried long and loud as her whole body suddenly seemed to go rigid. Only her hips seemed to move, bucking up at me uncontrollably as I went back to licking her clit. "FUUUUUUUCK!" she squealed again, my whole hand, arm and chest getting doused with a liberal stream of juices from her pussy.

"I think she peed on me," I said with a frown.

"That wasn't pee," my sister laughed. "That was her cum. Just like you cum, a lot of women are capable of coming like that. We call it squirting. It only happens with a really hard climax. So if you're wet, it's because you did a good job!"

"Oh," I answered. Still not sure.

"Taste it," my sister said.

"Huh?"

"Taste it! You don't believe me. Taste it! Go ahead. If a girl can swallow a guy's cum, surely you're not afraid of tasting her cum. I mean you've been licking it for the last fifteen minutes."

I shrugged and ran a finger across my chest and collected some of the juice still hanging on my skin and tasted it. No, it definitely didn't taste like pee to me.

"Okay, now you can fuck her," my sister said with a grin. "A lot of women really enjoy getting screwed right after a good orgasm. Everything inside is really sensitive and it can often give them a second orgasm pretty fast."

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're not bashful, are you?" my sister asked with a giggle. "Oh come on little brother. You got a big cock; I have no doubt you know how to use it. Go for it!"

I looked at Jen who just nodded, her chest still heaving up and down as she worked to catch her breath. I lifted myself to my knees and aimed my cock at Jen's spread pussy. My cock slipped easily into her sopping wet pussy, my head stroking the length of her tunnel as I started pushing in and out of her, drawing my cock out until only my head remained inside before pushing back in.

"That's it. Stroke long and slow at first. You can speed up later, but let her body adjust. Let her feel your cock tease her insides."

"Uh huh," I grunted as I pumped in and out, my hands sliding up her body to her tits, grabbing and squeezing them as I plunged my cock into her over and over.

"Ohhhhh God yessss! God I think I'm going to come again," Jen moaned softly, her hips rocking to meet my strokes.

"That's it. Listen to her, watch her body. Learn to read her signs. See how her hips are trying to meet yours, it means she wants it harder. Drive in faster."

"Okay," I grunted as I started plunging in faster, driving my cock fully into her, my thighs slapping the boat seat with each stroke making the boat bounce and rock.

"Ohhhh God yesss. I'm gonna come again. Oh God I'm gonna come again," Jen moaned loudly as I continued to stroke in and out of her tight little pussy. "OH SHIT! AHHHHHHHH!" she cried loudly again as her body bucked and her pussy clenched around my cock. For almost a full minute she bucked in front of me, her body finally stilling and her hands pushing me away as she gasped for breath. "No more. I need a break," she said. "I'm sorry sweetie."

"Well, isn't that lucky. I got a pussy that wouldn't at all mind getting that cock in it."

"Huh? You want me to fuck you?"

"Sure, why not? I'm still horny, you're still hard. You've already licked my pussy, so what's the difference?" she said as Jen sat herself up.

Trudy moved around to the bow seat and sat down, leaning back in the bow and lifting her legs, resting one on either side of the boat, lifting her knees up and spreading them wide. "Come on little brother. Give me that cock."

"I don't think..." I started to say.

"Don't think. Just do. Don't leave me hanging here. Not with a hard cock like that so close," she practically begged. "Come on, show me what you can do!"

My clouded mind was easily swayed, and I got up and stood between her legs. I leaned over her, resting my hands on the bow behind her head, one hand on each side of her head and lowered my cock towards her pussy. She reached her hands for my cock and guided me to her pussy, moaning softly as I sunk slowly into her tunnel. "Ohhhh God," she moaned as I started stroking in and out of her, her hands resting on my hips as I worked in and out of her. "So much bigger than Marlin ever was."

"Uh," I grunted in response, not really caring all that much as the warmth and tingle started to go through me as my climax, which had been every so close in Jen, began to renew itself. In and out I plunged, driving both of us up the slope towards climax. "Gonna come!" I grunted in warning just before my body jerked, pumping a gush of cum into her pussy.

"FUCK YES!" she cried, one hand moving to her own pussy and frigging her clit frantically as my cock spasmed over and over inside her, adding more to the load until finally my cock began to soften, her pussy still clenching and gripping at me. "Ohhhhh my God yes. Geez Scott, can you fuck!"

"Just do it," I panted.

"Yeah, well you do it pretty fucking good. Damn you've grown up little brother. If the other girls knew how good you were, there'd be a line!"

"Yeah," I said, thinking about Cindy and whoever visited me in the tent that night.

"Ohhhhh that look. God Scott! Have you been fucking someone else!? Who?"

"It doesn't matter," I answered.

"Cindy," Jen answered for me. "He's been fucking Cindy, and I heard Amanda talking that she stole a quick fuck the first night."

"Ohhhh you bad boy! Fucking your cousins!!" she said in a singsong voice with a devilish little grin. "Well, now you can add sister to your list."

"Awww shit," I said, pulling my softening cock from her pussy and stepping back to sit down next to Jen.

"Don't worry...Secret's safe with me," Trudy said with a smile as she sat up, my cum leaking from her pussy and dribbling down to the floor of the boat. "Now, about fishing?"

"Yeah, I guess we better get back at it, if nothing else just to keep anyone from getting too curious. I haven't brought a keeper back yet this year."

"Ohhhh you? That is unusual, but then you've been a bit busy," my sister said with a smile as I found my shorts. "You're not putting those back on yet, are you?"

"I was. We're getting dressed, right?"

"We can I suppose. But personally, I'm planning on teasing you a bit more with these," my sister said, sliding her hands up her body to her tits and hefting them. "I know you like tits, every time we get together you stare at 'em."

"I didn't think you noticed."

"A girl always notices those kinds of things. Besides, this is the first sex I've had in months, you think I'm gonna pass that up?"

"Well, I gotta head home tomorrow," I told her. "Not much time left."

"Too bad," she said with a fake pout. "Well, let's fish a bit and maybe we'll have time for another round before we head back in. Ever had sex with two girls at the same time?"

"Hell no!" I said with a frown. "Besides, how the hell would I do that?"

"Ohhhh you have so much to learn," Trudy said with a grin.

We went back to fishing but didn't get a chance to do anything else since another boat came into the bay, forcing us to scramble to get decent before they could see us. After a couple more hours trolling around the bay and catching several fish, we headed back in, the girls not putting their t-shirts back on until we were almost back in, which left me watching their bouncing boobs as the boat plowed through the waves and wakes of other boats. All in all a very pleasant view, even if it was my sister.

The Fourth is always special, and tonight was not a night to go out fishing. During the hour after we got in, the rest of the boats all came in as well for the big feed. That's what we call it anyway. It's a massive bar-b-que where the whole clan gets together to eat, and then as the sun goes down, we all pile into cars and head the twenty miles to town for the fireworks. As usual, the "feed" had chicken, bratwurst, and burgers, but the bratwurst, fresh ground of course, is the biggest hit. Over the three hours between dinner being called "ready" and leaving for the fireworks I managed to put away four brats heaping with sauerkraut, half a dozen chicken wings, and two burgers piled with tomatoes, onions, and three kinds of fresh Wisconsin cheese. When it finally came time to leave, and the food was put away, I was working on my third can of Pepsi and had changed into a pair of baggy shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hey little brother, why don't you ride with us!" my sister called as everyone started sorting themselves into cars.

"Yeah, sure," I answered, my own car buried deep in the parking lot of other vehicles that were parked all over the drive and lawn.

"You're gonna have to sit in the back though. Someone else already called shotgun!" she said as I approached the car.

"Sure, no problem," I answered as I walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. To my surprise and pleasure I saw Jen sitting in the back seat, wearing a short mini-skirt and sleeveless button down blouse. I climbed in with a smile and started to pull the door closed.

"Wait for me!" I heard from just outside the car as Cindy pulled the door back open. "Scoot over Scottie!" she said brightly as she started to climb in, using her hip to try and push me over on the seat.

"Seriously?" I asked as I scooted over, sandwiched tightly between Jen and Cindy in the back of my sister's seventy-one Hornet station wagon. The little car was far from spacious. The back seat, really designed for two, could sit three kids, but with a large frame in the middle like me, both girls were pressed right up against me on one side and the side of the car on the other. The only saving grace for the car as far as I was concerned was the large cargo space in the rear. Station wagons did have their saving graces after all. Something like this would be a lot easier to deal with my boat than my sixty-four Olds F-85.

"Yeah, isn't it cozy?" Cindy asked, her hand almost immediately slipping into my lap and grabbing my cock through my shorts.

"Yeah, really nice," I agreed sarcastically as we pulled out of the driveway with the whole line of cars heading for the highway.

"You three wanna play, that's fine with me," my sister said from the front seat. "But you might want to wait until it gets just a little darker."

"But what fun would that be?" Cindy asked, as she slipped her hand down my leg and then up the leg of my cutoff shorts, worming her hand up the leg until she found my bare cock.

My sister looked at us in the mirror and asked over her shoulder, "You gonna let her get away with that Jen?"

"Actually, no, I don't think I will," Jen said as she leaned forward to look past me towards Cindy. She reached to my lap, undid the button of my shorts and then unzipped my pants. She looked at me, raising her eyebrows to encourage me and then pulled my shorts down to my thighs as I lifted myself slightly off the seat. Cindy had to pull her hand from my cock as Jen slid the shorts down but moved her hand back to my lap and grasped my hard cock again, which was now free. I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I found out quickly as Jen undid her seatbelt, slipped off the seat and squatted down in the small space between the back seat and the back of the driver's seat. Leaning towards me she practically slapped Cindy's hand from my cock and then replaced it with her own. Lowering her face to my lap she engulfed my cock with her mouth, her hot wet tongue swirling around my head as she began to slowly bounce her head up and down, sliding my cock between her lips, her hand following her lips closely.

1...345678