Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down to her chest, cupping both tits and felt her moan around my cock as I began to knead and play with her bit soft tits, her nipples rock hard against my palms. I could feel the breeze blowing gently across us, little ripples helping to rock the boat along with Cindy's bouncing body, but I couldn't have cared less at that point. After several minutes playing with her tits, I pulled one hand to her ass and reached down, stretching as far as I could to find her wet pussy with my fingers. I pressed one finger between her lips and rubbed it as she continued to bounce up and down my cock.

"Okay. That does it. I gotta fuck you!" she said as she suddenly pulled her face from my cock. She stood up and stepped across me, standing in the small space between the back seat and the transom, reaching down with one hand for the motor behind me to balance herself as she bent her knees and lowered herself towards my lap. She reached between us, her hand going between her own legs to find my hard cock and hold it up while she nestled the head between her lips. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes, fuck yes," she groaned as her pussy enveloped my saliva coated cock. She lowered herself down until she was sitting on my lap facing me, my cock pressing against her cervix deep inside her hot wet pussy, her ass wiggling around on my lap as she moaned softly in pleasure. After several seconds she moved her other hand to the engine and levered herself up, lifting a few inches keeping just my cock inside her pussy before she dropped quickly back down on me, causing the whole back of the boat to bounce in the water slightly.

Up and down she went, using her legs and hands to lift herself and then dropping herself down hard on me. Each stroke drove my cock hard against the end of her tunnel and caused her to gasp, presumably in pleasure. Her eyes closed and her sandy blonde hair was flowing down her back as she tilted her head back. My hands cupped her big tits, feeling the bounce each time she came down, my thumbs rubbing back and forth across her nipples.

After nearly five minutes of her attentions, she looked at me and sat on my lap, wiggling her ass around again. "Scott, would you please fuck me? I want you to fuck me hard. Take me from behind and drive your cock hard into my pussy over and over like you did in the shower. Will you do that? Please!?" she practically begged.

"Yeah, sure," I answered.

She grinned at me, lifted herself up and off my cock with a loud slurp and climbed out of the well to stand in the middle of the boat. She turned away from me and bent over, kneeling down over the middle seat, her knees and hands on the bottom of the boat. She pushed her ass at me and spread her knees apart so her pussy was displayed for me, looking back expectantly for me. I slipped off the seat and knelt between her legs, my cock resting against her firm round ass. "Oh yeah. Come on, fuck me Scott. Fuck my hot little pussy!" she plead.

"Uh huh." Was all I could answer as I rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit to spread her lips and find the entrance to her tunnel. I pushed easily into her, driving my cock into her until my thighs slapped her ass, making her whole body shake before me. I held her hips and started pumping in and out of her, each stroke driving my cock fully into her.

"Ohhhhh God yes Scott. My God yes, yes, yes!" she cried loudly as I plunged into her over and over, her whole body starting to tremble as she held herself over the boat seat.

I closed my eyes and pumped in and out of her, driving my cock into her and my own impending orgasm closer. Almost without warning my body bucked hard, jamming my cock into her so hard she nearly collapsed over the seat, my cock gushing a huge shot of hot cum into her pussy. I held onto her and pumped more cum into her, each new jet accompanied by an involuntary shove of my cock.

"Ohhhhhhh God yessssssss!" she moaned loudly as I leaned over her, letting go of her hips and moving one hand to the boat seat and the other up under her chest to cup one of her soft tits.

"Okay. That's what you wanted?" I asked breathlessly.

"Oh God yes. Geez what a cock," she mumbled.

As my cock started to soften, I pulled from her and sat back on the back seat, allowing her to pick herself up and turn around, sitting on the seat naked in front of me. "You know, you do have a pretty damn hot body," I said as I worked to catch my breath.

"Ohhhh, thank you. You wanna see it some more?"

"I wouldn't complain."

"If you can keep us out of sight of the road, I'll stay naked as long as you want," she said with a grin. "Never fished naked, but I bet you haven't either."

"I haven't," I agreed.

With a grin, she reached for our fishing rods and handed me one, while she turned herself sideways on the seat, waiting patiently for me to get the oars set so I could maneuver us around the Lily pad covered bay.

We floated around the bay for almost an hour, casting out into the reeds and catching a few small fish before we decided that without sunblock we'd get our private parts burned. We dressed and I headed us back for home, declining to have "one more round" as she put it.

We pulled into the dock a little bit later and I pulled the boat up onto the shore to make room for the other bigger boats that were apparently still out fishing or just riding. As I walked up towards the cottage, I was surprised to see my older sister, Trudy, laying in one of the few sunny spots in the grassy yard, sunning herself along with Jen, Amanda and two of my slightly younger cousins, Samantha and Frieda. None of them were clad in much, drawing my complete attention as I walked up and looked down at my sister. "Hey Sis!" I said as Cindy walked up behind me.

"Hey little brother. Having a good time?" my sister responded, lifting herself up on one elbow, lifting her head and shielding her eyes with her other hand to see me.

"Yeah, not bad," I said as I knelt down on the grass next to her. I was kind of surprised at how skimpy her little white bikini was, almost smaller than the one Jen had on again. To say she was hot was an understatement. Hell, I didn't know they made suits that small! Now my sister was a looker, always had been. She had confidentially told me once that her breasts were thirty-eight double d's, which in anyone's book was flat big. But she had the rest of the body to go with it, full round hips, thin waist, firm round ass, short cropped brown hair and blue eyes that could seduce a freight train if she wanted to. Two years older than I was, she was almost ready to graduate college, and last time we talked, get married. "I didn't think you were going to make it this year. A little birdy told me that Marlin was taking you to Florida for the Fourth."

"Yeah, that was kind of the plan, up until May that is."

"Why, what happened in May?" I asked as she frowned at me.

"That's when I caught Marlin messing around with Shannon."

"Huh? Shannon? As in Shannon your roommate at college?"

"Uh huh. Finals week. I came back from my exam a little early and he was on the bottom bunk banging away on my naked roommate," she said with acid dripping from her voice. "Needless to say the engagement is off."

"I don't get it," I said quietly. "I thought you two were going for the whole thing."

"So did I, but apparently a bleached blonde with bigger tits than mine was more than he could handle. In his defense, she came out of the shower naked while he was waiting for me to come back, but hell, I never expected that twit roommate of mine to seduce my boyfriend."

"Man, that's rough," I said shaking my head slowly and frowning.

"Yeah, so boys are off the menu right now," she said as she lay back down and closed her eyes.

"Well, keep wearing things like that and you'll have 'em eating out of your hand."

"This? This is what I bought for our trip. You're actually the first guy to see me in it, instead of him that is. It was supposed to be a surprise for him, along with one or two other little surprises," she added.

"Damn, Sis. Sorry. If you need to talk, well, you know where to find me."

"Yeah, out on the water. Heard you got your own boat."

"Yeah, little but mine," I answered.

"Maybe you can take me out in it after lunch? You always were the best at finding the fish out here."

"Well, we can't go far. It's only a 3 horse, but I'm sure we can find someplace."

"How about the bay on the other side of the bridge. There's lots of secluded little fingers that should be ripe for casting."

"Yeah, I was planning on going over there later today," I said thinking about Jen. "I've snuck through the culvert into that little bay on the far side. Got lots of fish, but only smaller stuff. I'm thinking there just isn't enough deep water to hold the big boys."

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll tag along," she said as she lay her head back down, clearly not wanting to be argued with. "Give us a chance to catch up."

"Sure, after lunch," I answered, my heart sinking at the thought of losing the time with Jen. I pushed myself up from the grass and headed up to the cottage to get something to eat.

Lunch at one of these is an informal affair. Food is ready and out for a couple hours, with people just filtering through to get what they want when they're hungry. Sometimes there will be some special goodies, like today, someone cooked up some fish that was caught fresh yesterday, a wonderful change from the usual sandwiches. I ate my fill, leaving plenty for others, and then headed back down to the dock to sit on the bench and watch the water. I hadn't been sitting too long before Jen showed up in her tiny bikini and sat next to me.

"So, gonna take Trudy out later?" she asked quietly as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, you can come too. I think I can fit three in the boat."

"Won't be the same though."

"Yeah, I know. I would have liked to get some alone time too," I said, barely louder than a whisper.

"I know. When Cindy grabbed my seat this morning, I figured we'd just go this afternoon and have some more time, but this kind of ruins that."

"You don't have to go if you don't want." I said, wondering if it would be more difficult if she did.

"No, that's fine. I'll go," she answered quietly.

"There you two are," my sister called as she walked down the dock wearing a long t-shirt covering her bikini. "Wondered where you got to. You ready to go out?"

"Sure, any time you are," I answered.

"You always had plenty of rods around, you have one for me or do I need to find one?"

"Naw, I got plenty," I answered as I stood up.

"Good, let's go! Been a while since I was able to get any time with my little brother," she said with a smile.

I got up and followed her off the dock and around the shoreline to where I'd beached my boat. I shoved it out into the water and then had her hold it there while I ran up to the garage and got another life jacket. She dropped a small red canvas bag into the boat and a cooler with some drinks and then I climbed in the back. Jen got in next and then finally my sister, pushing the boat out before she stepped gingerly in. My sister and Jen sat in the middle seat, looking towards the bow as I started the engine and backed the small boat away from the shore.

To say it was a slow trip would be an understatement. The small engine was more than enough to get the boat up on plane with just me in it. With Jen the bow rode high, and it tried, but couldn't quite get on plane, still running at a respectable pace. With three of us in the small boat, the little engine had no chance at all of getting up on top of the water and we plowed our way through the waves across the lake at maybe ten miles an hour or even slower.

"So how are things going with my brother?" I overheard Sis ask Jen.

"Oh, we're catching up," she said evasively.

"That isn't what I meant, and you know it. How are things going? I know you two have always been close, but it seems like there's a bit more going on this year."

"Huh?" Jen asked in surprise.

"Come on, just between us girls. I saw the look on his face when I asked to come, and he said he was planning on taking you," my sister prodded. "What's going on?"

"Nothing!" Jen answered sharply.

"Now that wasn't obvious," my sister said. "Come on, give! You two doing horizontal mombo?"

"NO!" Jen protested. "Nothing like that!"

"Uh huh. And I'm supposed to believe that? Look, it doesn't make any difference to me one way or the other, but if you're gonna you need to hide it better. If I could pick it up in only a few minutes, someone else may figure it out too. If it's one of our parents, well, that wouldn't be a good thing, now would it?"

"No, it wouldn't," Jen agreed.

The two sat quietly after that until we motored under the highway bridge. I idled the motor down, letting it just tick over as we got our rods ready to go. I planned on slow trolling crank baits over the numerous gravel points in the bay, looking for those resting but hungry walleye and northerns. My sister and Jen both turned around to face me, their rods sticking out the sides of the boat while I let mine trail straight behind me. I kicked the small engine in gear and began working us slowly along the shoreline.

"So Scott? How are things with what's her name. That little thing you've been dating forever?" my sister asked suddenly.

"Tamera? We're done. She decided that college out East had lots more opportunities to date than waiting to come home for me," I answered with a frown.

"Ohhhh, I see. Sorry little brother. I know you two had quite a long relationship."

"Yeah, well, shit happens," I said as I steered the boat around the end of the little bay and headed for the first point. We were part way down the shore line when my sister pulled her t-shirt off, leaving her sitting on the seat three feet from me in that same incredibly small bikini she had on while she was out tanning. She twisted around to stuff the shirt in the bag in front of her seat, the tiny triangles pulling awkwardly across her breasts and allowing part of one areola to slip out the side of its covering. She turned back to face me and left the top slightly askew, either on purpose or unknowingly. Either way my cock grew quickly in my shorts, extending down the leg rather than tenting me up, thankfully, since Jen and I had made the pact not to wear underwear. I couldn't help but stare at her tits as we worked down the shore, each move she made making her big tits wiggle sexily, the incredibly tiny triangles straining against the tiny strings trying to hold them in place. The amount of her breast exposed was, well, flat incredible. The whole round breast was exposed with the exception of a three inch high by two inch wide triangle sitting right over the middle of her breast, trying to hide her areola and nipple. The material of the triangles was light enough that her partly hard nipple clearly poked it out. The only way she could be more naked was if she took the tiny bits of material off completely.

"So little brother, tell me, what's got you so turned on?" my sister asked part way through the long slow turn around the first point, dragging the lures over the rocky point and hopefully past some of the fish hiding there.

"Me? Nothing," I lied.

"Come on. Your woody is practically sticking out of the leg of your shorts. You getting turned on by your own sister's body?"

"Hell Sis! You're damn near naked!"

"I have a bikini on, you really can't see anything."

"Yeah, sure," I answered, shaking my head.

"What?" she asked, looking down at herself, finally realizing that almost half of one areola was exposed, the nipple almost ready to slip out the side as well. "Oh," she said as she reached up and pulled the material back in place. "That better?"

"I suppose," I answered.

"You'd rather I was just naked? You don't have a thing for your own sister, do you?"

"Sis, you know damn well you're a looker. Shit, every guy within a hundred miles would kill to have you undressed in front of them."

"Yeah, but every guy within a hundred miles isn't your sister."

"Yeah, there is that. Guess I shouldn't be turned on by my sister," I said.

"Or fucking your cousin, but that hasn't stopped you, has it?" my sister said a bit snidely.

"Yeah, sort of," I answered.

"That's what I thought," she said, her face turning back to a crooked little grin instead of the accusing glare of a moment ago. She reached behind her neck, pulled the little string holding the almost non-existent top in place, letting the material fall down and expose her breasts completely. She moved her hand down behind her back and pulled the second tie and lifted the material from her body, leaving her looking like she was completely naked; the only indication she wasn't was the pair of small white strings running up from between her legs and around her hips. "How about it Jen, gonna join me in teasing the shit out of Scott?"

"What? Topless?" Jen asked in surprise.

"Hell yeah. You know a better way to tease him? And it's not like he hasn't seen you naked, right?"

"Well....Yeah, I guess," Jen answered nervously, looking at me for some confirmation of what to do. I gave her a tiny shrug, not knowing what my sister was really up to, after which Jen set the rod down, pulled her t-shirt off and then the tiny green top of her micro-bikini.

"No point in stopping there. Lose the shorts too," my sister said, looking down at the short shorts Jen had on covering her bikini bottoms.

"You sure?" Jen asked.

"Oh hell yeah. Gonna tease a guy, you better damn well learn how to do it right," my sister said as she held the rod with one hand and then pulled the string on one hip. She switched the rod to the other hand and pulled the second tie, pulling the small white triangle away from her body, leaving her absolutely naked. Not that I could really see any more than a moment ago, my sister keeping her knees together, but the thought of her completely naked made my cock harden even a little more.

Jen looked at my sister and them back to me before wiggling herself out of her shorts. My sister reached over and pulled the ties of Jen's suit bottom and tugged until Jen finally lifted herself off the seat enough to slip the material off, leaving her as naked as my sister.

"Damn sis!" I said, staring at the two nude women only a couple feet from me.

"Yeah, I know. Pretty hot huh? How many guys get to have two hot sexy women naked with them? Now you gonna do it, or should I?"

"Do what?"

"Take your shorts off of course. You don't think we're sitting here naked just cuz we like to, do you? We expect you to reciprocate."

"Well, my hands are full," I answered, lifting my hand holding the rod while the other was holding the tiller of the little gas engine.

"Okay. We will then," Trudy said with a grin, leaning towards me and reaching for my shorts.

"Hey!" I protested, pushing the fishing rod down to my lap to try and block her hands.

"Okay, you do it," she said to Jen.

"Seriously?" Jen asked, staring at her. "You want me to take your brother's clothes off in front of you?"

"It's not like you haven't taken 'em off of him before, right? What's the big deal?"

"Well...you're his sister."

"And I'm naked too. So what's the deal?" she said, starting to sound exasperated. "I thought I'd be able to teach you two a thing or two. I know you're fucking and trying to hide it. I thought I'd give you a thing or two to do other than just that so you could still enjoy each other without having to do just that. But if you don't want to...."

"Well, that makes a bit more sense, but why? Why help us?" Jen asked her quietly.

"Simple. I know how hard it is to not have the one you love. I also know that the family would have a conniption if they found out what you two were doing, so, I just thought I'd be nice."

1...345678