Family Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks good guys. Baby give these men a tip."

"How about you tell your coworkers how to speak to a woman? Or maybe speak up when they're being disrespectful to a person who is hiring them?" my arms were crossed over my chest in disappointment.

"Finn." she warned.

"Someone has truly blessed you all that she has such a big heart. Here you go." I handed over an envelope filled with their payment and their tip.

"Thank you sir, we will fix that problem immediately." they hopped in their vehicles and finally left me and my woman alone.

I turned around but she was no longer standing in the front door. Shutting the door, I looked for her, my manhood already rising. My breath caught in my throat, she was naked in the middle of the nursery cupping her breast for me. She crooked her finger at me. I walked over to her in a trance, pulling my shirt over my head then unbuckling my pants to step out of them.

My rod sprang free bobbing up and down with her eyes glued to my center. Her hand started to stroke me in her soft palm. I bent to kiss her waiting mouth, our tongues warring for dominance. My hand slid to her core, sliding easily along her lips. Saturating my fingers with her essence, I slowly sunk two digits into her suffocating walls. Pumping my fingers in and out, she leaned back on the changing table with a bump. I curled my fingers hitting the right button making her quiver around me.

As she came down, I withdrew my fingers, lifted her to sit her on the table, then place my hard length back where it belongs. I turned her legs into handle bars by hooking my arms around them and plowed her hard enough to bang the furniture against the wall. All she could do was hold on for dear life, clutching the table as I thrust hard. My driving strokes were hammering her soft flesh as she coo'd to the roof moaning my name. The rhythmic slap of my sac against her ass was sending a whizzing streak down my spine.

I leaned in further, going deeper, our chests rubbing against each others as she bit my shoulder. I licked her neck, peppering wet kisses along the space between her shoulder and her throat. Striking arousal overtook my senses and extra strength filled my veins. I lifted her off the table and plowed hard inside her heat, her nails scratching my back. I bit my lip feeling my sac draw up tight and my arms bringing her harder down on my cock.

Her nails were embedded into my shoulders, the pain mixing with the overwhelming pleasure to create a symphony that played perfectly, drawing out my orgasm to fill her walls fluttering around me. I grunted with mirth, releasing my seed, burrowing deeper.

She was a bowl of Zoe jelly in my arms, "That," she blew out an exhausted breath, "that is the sturdiest piece of furniture I have ever seen." she ended in a small husky laugh.

I smiled, placing her on her feet watching her wobble for just a second. I slapped her on her ass, grabbing a handful jiggling it, wishing I could get another round in. This woman got my blood going like an erupted volcano. I shook my head at the way the universe brought her into my life.

"Oh I almost forgot! Let me run to the car to get my surprise." she hurriedly shoved on my shirt then walked downstairs out the door.

I padded to our room, waiting for her to return.

She hid something behind her back with a huge dimpled smile beaming at me. "Here. Open it."

I opened the manilla envelope, revealing a credit report showing her progression from a bad score to a slightly above average score. "What's this?"

"I fixed my credit and now I can afford my own place. Well, nothing like this, but definitely a condo or a townhouse." she looked on the verge of combusting.

"That's great but, we're having a baby." I said dumbfounded.

"I know that silly, I'll definitely get something big enough to sustain a child."

"But don't you want to stay with me? Here? I got the stuff fully intending on you staying here."

Her eyes were saucers and her mouth was a perfectly shaped 'O'. She stammered for a bit then found her words, "You want me to live here with you?"

"Yes Zoe. Why else would I buy all this stuff?" I flung my arm out to point in the direction of the nursery.

"I just figured you were planning on being a really great dad. I never wanted to assume you would ask me to live with you." she still looked thunderstruck.

"If you would have waited just another day, I would have given you this." I reached in my dresser drawer and handed her a tiny box.

"Aww you're giving me a key to the house? Now I don't have to knock on the door to sexually maul you, I can just walk in and attack." she curled her fingers at me like a cat about to scratch.

"Exactly, now use the toilet and hop in the shower with me." I bent to place a kiss on her nose.

I started the water as she did her business. When I got in, I looked at her through the glass admiring her nakedness as she wiped. After she was done, she got in the shower behind me out of the spray. Wanting to see the water trickling down her cocoa skin, I maneuvered her under the water.

"Whew that's cold!" she moved from under the water.

"That is hot water coming out of that thing."

"Hot water to who, because that water is lukewarm at best."

"Fine Miss sassy pants, how hot do you like your water?"

She shoved me behind her, giving me a mouthwatering view of her water soaked, stretch marked beautiful behind. I didn't see how far she turned the dial but suddenly steam wafted around us. "That's better." her head fell back, her shower cap crinkling with the movement.

I reached my hand forward then snatched it back, "Are you trying to melt my skin off my bones?" I asked incredulously.

"It's not that hot, stop being a baby."

I crowded myself against the wall out of the way of the fire coming out of the spout. I shook my head no when she tried to grab at me. She walked backwards so the water was cascading down her head. Ripping off the shower cap, her hair became saturated and curled around her face, sticking to her cheeks.

She grabbed both of her breasts, massaging them. Blindly she reached over, snatching her loofah and squirting her body wash over it. Slowly she started to wash herself. Those white bubbles ran down the length of her body. She turned around squeezing the sponge over her shoulder letting more bubbles rush down her back, between her crack then down her legs.

My member erected with the speed of the roadrunner. Her hand slid between her legs, slipping two fingers in where I was meant to be. I know what she's trying to do and it's working. I stand back watching her please herself.

"Finn don't you want to help me out? I can't reach as deep as you can." she moaned, looking over her shoulder at me.

I walked under the spray, shoving her legs apart. Her hands braced on the wall as I bent to put my manhood inside her treasure. Groaning, I entered her heat, hotter and slicker than the water. With my knees bent, I gripped her hips surging forward. In the shower, her moans bounced off the tiled walls in an echo.

Water blurred my eyes as I stroked her constricting walls, keeping a steady pace. Legs buckling, I slipped out of her as an orgasm clattered through her. Sliding my hand down her body, I positioned myself at her entrance again, gliding back inside. I released a hard grunt as her walls pulsed around me.

My hips pumped faster, our skin smacking and water flying. The combination of being inside her heat, the heated water descending over my body and our collective moans were making me grapple with the little control I had. A tempestuous onslaught crashed over me. My thrusts turned brutal and her cries of pleasure heightened.

Blissful delirium possessed me. A fierce, heart pounding climax clawed through me, urging me to burrow myself deeper in her canal. Her womanhood clamped down on my length, convulsing around me. I ruptured, coating her core until I was empty.

Slowly I pulled out, my come drooling down her leg to wash down the drain. She was still visibly shaking. I reached my fingers to play with her hard clit, rubbing her with my callused palm. She gasped loudly thrusting her hips with wetness dripping between my fingers. Breathing heavily, she gulped in air trying to return to natural breathing.

I turned her to me, lifting her head up to attack her lips. After we were satisfied with out lengthy kiss, we decided to wash each other then jump into bed to rest after the long day we've had. Clutching her naked body to mine, I drifted off.

Zoe moved under me, trying not to wake me she moved slow. "Where you going?" I grumbled.

"I have to get to work but I don't have any clothes here. Go back to sleep babe." she kissed my lips leaving me to sleep alone.

My alarm woke me up two hours later, alerting me that today was the day we would be airing the live President's address. I stopped at the local coffee shop, ordering a large knowing today was going to be a long day. I needed everybody on their P's and Q's. I especially needed the social media crew to keep the public in the know on all platforms. Alanna as my webmaster, had to run point on that.

Luckily, when I walk in, there she is giving everyone orders on how often they needed to be tweeting or snapping and whatever else platform there is. It's always fun to watch her in action because the team looks up to her literally and metaphorically. She runs a tight ship which keeps our news station current. I walk to the room full of screens and every screen is manned with a person in headphones waiting to get my go ahead. I slap on my headphones, turn it on and talk to the correspondent asking her if she could do some final mic checks. And we are ready for action.

After my work shift is done, I hand over my notes to the night director. We finished a little after our usual time so by the time I made it home, it was past eight o'clock. I see Zoe is putting her key to good use as I spot her car parked in the lot.

As I walk through the door, Zoe is perched on the love seat cross legged with her laptop on her lap and her eyes glued to the screen. I went over to kiss her on the lips, belatedly noticing she had these adorable round framed glasses on her nose. Sexy librarian look mmm.

"I left you some dinner in the stove."

"You cooked for me?" I was shocked, she has never cooked for me before.

"Well we can't eat out every day." she peeked at me then looked back down.

I gathered the chicken, mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes on a plate and carried it in the room with her. Cutting in to the chicken, I lifted a piece to my lips. It was a bit on the dry side but that's ok. If her cooking was good too, I'd be afraid she was too perfect.

"What is it that you do again?" she never told me her exact position.

"I'm the outreach coordinator."

"And..." I waited for her to explain further.

"I basically plan the events and get investors excited about our nonprofit. If they're excited then they will dish out big bucks to make themselves feel better about their hoarding of wealth."

"Hoarding of wealth?" I questioned.

"Yup."

"How do you hoard your own wealth?"

"It's difficult for me to explain."

"So you're saying you don't like rich people?"

"No, I'm saying I don't like unnecessarily wealthy people who prey on the poor to keep themselves wealthy."

"How do they prey on poor people, if those people chose those jobs? If they wanted more money, then wouldn't they get a better job?"

"Are you saying that although their jobs are necessary and essential, those people should remain poor? You being in the journalism career should know better than anyone else that there are statistical reasons why some people can't get a better job."

"No I kinda agree with you, but I would like a better argument than 'it's bad to be uber rich'."

"Ok, take that Amazon dude for example. There has been multiple stories about the horrible conditions his employees have to work in and yet he is a billionaire. His employees also don't even make a thriving wage while he has a gazillion houses that he could literally give out for free.

He could easily raise their wages by giving up some of his own income and he'll still be filthy rich. But he chooses not to because he is evil. I'm not mad at the come up, so don't get me wrong, but I am mad at how he is okay with more than half of his employees are on government assistance because they can't pay to keep food in their mouths."

"Wait, more than half are on government assistance? Is that a correct statistic?" I was baffled.

"I'm not one hundred percent sure if it's everywhere but in at least five states, those workers are on food stamps. Now tell me how that makes sense. Home boy has a new mega mansion with more than twenty rooms but his employees can't feed their families. Sounds like a supervillain to me."

"I'm looking into that. That will be one of our segments. How the rich preys on the poor but it has to be catchier." I stared off into space thinking a mile a minute about how we were going to broadcast this topic.

"Wow, really?"

"Yes really. Thanks to you." she gave me a grateful smile, "So what you researching over there?" I nodded my head towards her computer.

"I'm trying to find a balloon artist here who can make life sized balloon animals for this FUN-draiser with a capital F-U-N. The kids will love it and the investors get to see the facility their money will help build. I have this station set up where we're going to ask the children what they want to see in the building and then we'll ask the adults. Maybe there will be some great ideas we can use."

"Those kids are gonna ask for an ice cream room or a unicorn boat. Something weird." I laughed.

"You're probably right." she chuckled.

Finished with my meal, I get up to wash up my dish, "Don't stay up too long princess, I'm gonna hop in the shower and research until I sleep." I kissed her one more time then off to do my thing.

I was thinking hard about who I was going to send out to research our local Amazon. It had to be someone who was charming enough to disarm but tough enough to refuse to leave without getting answers. I wonder if this segment would be a popular one. Probably not. People are pretty stupid. If it doesn't directly affect them then they don't care.

People are so brainwashed, that they find themselves rooting for the very people who are taking advantage of them while denigrating the victim for being poor, not realizing that the rich don't care about them either. Just because they are middle class doesn't make them any better in the eyes of the mega rich. This is why the world will never really change. People are either too dumb to care or to scared to make a difference.

They would rather other people suffer than themselves. It's a sad but true reality. I can't wait until the end of the world. We truly deserve to be wiped out. Humans are selfish, petty, and vindictive. I'm just glad I get to walk through this horrible world with a woman that I love, creating a child that I already love with all of my heart.

I place my computer to the side and cut off my lamp to get some sleep for the next working day. I wake up in the dead of night not feeling Zoe beside me, so I travel downstairs to find her folded on the couch curled up in a tight ball.

I gather her sleeping form in my arms, she stirred kissing me on the neck. This woman does things to me, fire pooled low in my gut warming my entire being. Carrying her up the stairs she peppers more soft kisses on my lips. I fight myself knowing both of us need rest for work tomorrow. The second I laid down in the bed, she crawled on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder, hugging her arms around me.

My shaft is ready for action, throbbing hard in my briefs. We kiss slowly, taking our time tasting one another, exploring new depths. Our sensual kiss has me turning her on her back, with me on top. I grab her chin to kiss deeper, her full lips pillow soft against mine. My other hand is cupping her breast under her loose shirt. Her hips start to undulate in slow circles under me, creating a friction making my manhood thump like it has its own heart beat.

I lift up to take off her shorts as she tugs her shirt over her head. Standing up, I slip my pants down my legs, watching her watch me with a gleam in her sleepy eyes. She pulls me back down, straddling me, dragging me in to another steamy kiss.

Grinding her slick core on my hardened member, teasing me with the need of being inside of her, I keep our kissing slow and passionate as I nudge her entrance. Her tight resistance gave way to my rigid length. I swallowed the gasp that came out of her with another hot kiss.

Working my hips slow, I pump inside of her while our mouths continue to explore each other. She places her hands on my chest, working her hips back and forth on mine. Lifting my torso up to hold her, she places her feet flush on the bed. I move under her as she moves on top of me. Flesh to heated flesh. Our slow seductive dance filled with hot desire.

Her head is thrown back as I support her in my erotic embrace, plunging deep inside of her. Her arms are behind her bracing her in her spot as she comes undone. I kiss her neck feeling my orgasm snake up my spine. Biting my lip, I place my hands square on her bottom to shove her hips forward on my length. We stare into each others eyes as I stroke deeper, pursuing my climax. Unhurriedly, a stream of come shoots out of me to rest in her. Pulling me closer to her she starts to grind her hips on me faster making me moan in her ear.

Speeding up, her breathing is rapid with puffs of air streaming against the shell of my ear when abruptly her walls clamp down on me. I cry with a sharp groan feeling myself come for her again. I fall backwards, my back greeting the bed with a thump. My eyelids are heavy and my arms a dead weight beside me. I blink slow, feeling her wrap around me to sleep.

I hear water running and her side of the bed is cold. I open my eyes noting that the bathroom door is wide open and steam drifted out. I can hear her singing low as to not wake me up. Gingerly I get out the bed, relieving myself then stepped in behind her and her inferno of a shower. Turning to give me one of her bright smiles, she pecks me on the lips.

"Is it okay if I bring a few things over this weekend?"

"We can bring everything you have over here. I want you to live with me." I stated as I lathered her up, creating soap domes on her perky brown nipples.

"All right, I don't have much anyways. We'll only need your truck to make one trip." she chuckled at my antics.

"That is fine with me. When is our first appointment?" I inquired.

"I have been trying to look for a black OBGYN which is surprisingly hard." she pouted.

"Why do they have to be black?"

"Black women have the highest mortality rate when giving birth. I just want to find a doctor who doesn't think black women don't have pain receptors or that we feel pain differently. Too many black women have died because of non black doctor's negligence."

"Yeah that's kinda what your dad said about your mother." I accidentally let slip out.

"Al told me that she died of complications so don't worry, I know." a sad frown enveloped her face.

"If you want, I can fly your dad out here to talk to him in person and maybe tell him about our pregnancy?" I wanted her to tell other people. I wanted the world to know.

"You don't have to do that. I don't know, I'm just nervous to talk to him about it because he sat there my entire life and allowed Carol to treat me poorly. How can I forgive that?" she stepped out the shower to dry off.

"You are absolutely right but don't you want to hear stories about your birth mom? From the little I've heard from your dad, she was a pretty stellar woman just like you." I called over the sound of rushing water.