Family Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe and I were saying bye to our friends when Zoe hugged me close to her telling me she loved me. Feeling her soft hands travel under my shirt, my abs quivering. I sucked in a quick breath when she grabbed the base of my cock. Air shuttered out of me watching her drop to her knees, pulling my pants slowly down my legs.

The logistics of me standing and her kneeling put my dick above her head so we had to move to the couch. She sat me down then knelt between my legs gripping the base of me as she ran the flat of her tongue along my shaft. She swirled her wet tongue around my head, moving her hand up and down my length.

At a snails pace, she engulfed me. Twisting her fist, moving it up and down on the bottom as her mouth dropped down to meet her hand. I gasped at the suction, my hands fisting her hair, pumping my hips down her hot throat. Swallowing me, I felt the pulsing of her throat around me.

I was cursing, unable to stop thrusting my hips. She hummed around me, the vibrations reverberating along my manhood. I let out a shuttering moan as I shot my seed. My stomach felt hollowed out. I pulled her to my chest, kissing the top of her head.

She snuggled close to me. I loved the way I could cradle her in my arms, her head resting on my shoulder. I rubbed the her back when I heard a sniffle. I tried to pull her away but she wouldn't let me.

"Princess. I need you to look at me." I said sternly, tugging at her shoulders again.

She shook her head no.

"Zoe why are you crying? Was my come still too salty?" I asked.

She let out a choked laugh, "No."

"Then why are you crying?"

Finally she looked up at me with tear stained eyes, "It just dawned on me earlier that I won't have a mother to help me bring up our baby. The saying is, it takes a village and I guess I've always wanted to call my mom and ask for help. I know Carol is a harpy but I had hoped she would grow to love me and now I know she never will. I just want to afford my child the best life that they can have but I'm a failure." she wailed, hiding her face in my neck again.

"Don't dwell on the things you don't have, think about all the wonderful people you do have in your life. You have a kick ass sister who will make the best aunt in the whole wide world. A brother who thinks the world of you and who will very likely move up here just to be in the child's life. We have Jesse who will be the crazy uncle. If Lanna chooses to keep Stephanie then you have a built in therapist for our child because they will need therapy with this ragtag group. And to top it off, you have a baby daddy who will be with you and our baby every step of the way. I intend on loving you both with my whole heart."

She pulled away to look at me with a frown still sniffling, her coffee eyes shining with waning sorrow. "You're right. I'm sorry, I just never want my child to go through what I did. Feeling unwanted."

"No need to apologize princess." I kissed her pliable lips, then wiped away her tears.

I moved us from the couch to walk up the stairs, following her plump ass bouncing with every step. I slapped it the whole way up. Getting ready for bed, I watched her twist her hair to her head then took a bottle of oil to her scalp. Afterwards she put on her pink bonnet looking adorable.

We brushed our teeth and I watched as she brushed her tongue then use the scraper on it. There's usually a small gag here or there but this time she threw up right in the sink. Smelled like fajitas. I rubbed her back until the heaving was over.

Giving me a droll look, she said, "What are you smiling at?"

"Morning sickness. Or night sickness I guess." I patted her butt.

"You're sleeping on the couch."

"Is that what we're calling the bed now? Ok, I'll see you on the couch." kissing her cheek, I went to lay on the 'couch'.

I pulled out the little can of morning sickness drops that I bought from the store, handing her one when she finally tucked herself in beside me. I rested my head on her chest while she rubbed my head and fell I asleep in her arms.

My phone started to vibrate in my chest pocket with a call. I looked down to see it was Jesse, mentally I reminded myself to call him back after work. My teeth were clenched hard with frustration that one of our monitors were on the fritz and both of our anchors have gotten hundreds of death threats, not just to the station, but also at their private resident.

People really scare the living shit out of me. We are capable of such great evils, that I fear for them on a daily basis. Amanda "Mandy" Griffin, was our female anchor who got death threats on top of threats of sexual harm, while Brandon was getting racial threats on top of the death threats.

If we had more money, I would appoint them a private security team. I think she's staying at her boyfriend's house until the threats die down to a normal rate. Brandon says he's fine, he has his own personal protection. Just in case something did happen, I had Lanna notify her friend's security company.

My shoulders were tense, I couldn't wait to see Zoe. Just the thought of her made my mood lift with an anticipatory smile.

In my car from work, I decided to give Jesse a call back.

"Finn man what the hell you up to?"

"Nothing. On my way home. What's up?"

"So my coworker is having a game night this weekend and said I could invite some people. Please don't leave me alone with him." he begged.

"Just say no." I said deadpan.

"I can't, I've said no about fifty times before or had an excuse but he tricked me this time. Please, you owe me."

"I'm bringing Zoe."

"Even better! Maybe she'll finally leave you for a real man."

"You let me know when you find a real man." I hung up with a laugh.

I pulled in beside Zoe's car, excited to see her. Every thing was dark when I came in, no tv on, no lights on. Curious, I walked up stairs hoping she was undressed on the bed waiting for me. A smirk danced on my face knowing that's exactly what she was doing.

I opened the door, only to see her sprawled on the bed. Her laptop tilted on her stomach, leg up, torturing me with where I wanted to be buried. I closed her computer then got ready for bed to snuggle her against my body.

Saturday came along, Zoe and I were sitting in the car with Sit seated in the back.

"Ok so the sign for wanting to leave is this." Zoe turned around to show Sin her fist closed but her pinky and thumb hanging out. "Or if I have to curse someone out."

"Got it." Sin said with a smile.

When we walked in, there were already a bunch of people in there sipping on drinks. Jesse popped up basically running towards us. He hugged Zoe, dapped me up then stared awkwardly at Sin until she pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm glad you guys came. I felt like I was dying over there." he shoved his thumb over his shoulder.

"You must be the infamous Finn that J talks so much about." a short husky looking man with a military cut said walking towards me.

"That would be me. This is my girlfriend, Zoe, and her friend Sincere." I motioned to both of them.

"Sincere huh, I wonder if you live up to your namesake." he grinned wide.

"Never heard that one before." Sin said under her breath.

"What was that?" military cut said raising his brows to his hairline.

"I said it was nice to meet you..." she rolled her hand for him to say his name.

"Tyler. Man of the house." he stuck out his hand but no one shook it. "All right, right this way. The games were just beginning."

We all followed him to where everyone was sitting. I could tell Zoe was over this entire situation already, especially since she flashed the leaving sign. Sin giggled, knowing Zoe was joking.

The entire time playing the many games were spent listening to Tyler and his inappropriate jokes and comments. No one said anything but Zoe was near bursting with keeping her mouth shut. Now we were on charades with our team winning because we knew each other so well. Zoe was up.

She started with a square and all of us were yelling out square related answers. Four circles were placed on top of the square when Sin spoke up saying stove. But then Zoe started to draw different appliances which made Sin say kitchen with a triumphant fist in the air.

We all high fived with the winning answer.

"That's funny you picked that word." Tyler chuckled.

"And why is that?" Zoe placed a defiant hand on her hip. I immediately started looking for all our belongings.

"Well you know women are supposed to be in the kitchen." he laughed, "I bet you can really get down in the kitchen, can't you Zoe?"

"You know, men are supposed to have a cock thick and long enough to make a woman feel something but, it seems like you don't have a date like everyone else here. I bet you can be really disappointing in the bed, can't you Tyler?"

The room went silent. Sin sat beside me with a sinister smile, Jesse with his mouth opened wide.

"Woah now, relax, it was just a joke." Tyler held his hands up.

"Yeah Tyler, it was just a joke. You seem a little offended there. Must be true." Zoe shrugged then came to sit on my lap giving me a peck on the lips.

"So," Jesse dragged out. "Let's play UNO." he quickly grabbed for the cards.

Fortunately the day was ended with no more overly rude comments. I think he was afraid of Zoe and Sin. I'm glad they met, they are kind of like a dynamic duo. I also saw the way Jesse kept eyeing her the whole time. I planned to circle back around to that soon.

In the car, on our way home to drop off Sin, we were all laughing and talking about the weird night we were having. Then Zoe mentioned the elephant in the room.

"So it looked like Jesse was a little sweet on you huh?"

"I doubt it." Sin sounded bored.

"Please, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. And there's no way that it was a coincidence that he ended up sitting under you the whole time." Zoe turned around in her seat to face Sin.

"He would be better off staying far far away from me because I'd ruin his life."

"Maybe he wants his life ruined." Zoe the optimist perks up.

"Mmmhmm and I want to be a millionaire but we don't see that happening anytime soon."

"I don't know Sin, the man might want his life to be ruined by a goddess of epic proportions."

"Stop it, stop it, but keep going." Sin joked.

I smiled at their banter, glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed the intense way that Jesse kept his eyes trained on Sin the whole time.

She was maybe a shade or two darker than Zoe, five inches taller with sensual looking eyes and a husky voice made for, well, sin. Her breasts were way more than a handful, with rounded hips, thick thighs and a bottom that rivaled Zoe's. Her canine teeth were a little longer than the rest of her teeth, giving her the look of a vampire. The mesmerizing part about her was the white streak of hair at the top of her forehead.

I haven't seen the rest of her body so I don't know if the vitiligo is on other spots on her but it is definitely interesting to look at. It makes her more beautiful, and that beauty is being admired by my best friend. I really needed to address this with him solely for the reason that I'm nosy and want to know when he will finally find a woman that will fulfill his dreams of being a husband and a father.

A week later we finally found a black OBGYN she was comfortable with. At the ultrasound, I didn't see much but Zoe swore she saw an acorn shaped something in there. We were given a list of things we can and cannot do and also a projected date for her birth. Turns out we're having a September baby.

We were both really nervous what the doctor would say about her having endometriosis but so far, she was confident that Zoe will have no issues. She said she'll keep a close eye on her which made me breathe easier. We scheduled our next visit and we were out of there feeling a lot better. We went our separate ways to work, me with a mega smile across my face.

Trying to sneak around and buy her a ring and also set in motion everything I had planned for her proposal was a bit stressful especially since we were in the same house. She would drop hints about how she always wanted to be married before she had a baby. I almost slipped up once but I caught myself.

Over the few months, I caught her looking at wedding dresses on her phone, so I waited until she went out the room to sneak on her phone. She had a Pinterest board titled 'Wedding Wants', I quickly noted her name, then typed it in my phone so I could follow her. Now I had an inside look on what she wanted her engagement ring to look like.

She pinned a plethora of delicate looking gold rings. Not too many stones but the designs were all very her. I knew exactly where to go and what to get. Butterflies took flight in my belly when I comprehended this was real. I was going to ask Zoe to marry me in two months.

Work wasn't making it easy, with all the new material coming in everyday. The news is also making Zoe a little depressed so I had to cut her off from watching it daily. The good thing is she's starting to show, not by much but she is showing. I figured with her curvy body, she would gain a little bit of weight but she doesn't seem to be showing any outward body growth.

From behind, you can't even tell that she's pregnant. All you see is all that ass she's carrying back there. Another good thing is she is extra horny. I can't keep her hands off of me. The other night, she rode me so hard I had to tap out after four times. I was utterly and completely depleted.

I had to finish her off with my fingers and mouth, the insatiable witch. This was a nightly occurrence. Honestly I don't know how much more I got in me. She would tighten her walls around me trying to keep me inside of her. Tonight, I'll be achieving the ten stroke.

With that thought in mind, I drove home to mentally prepare for the night ahead of me. I readied a hot bath for her with a shit load of bubbles, candles were lit in the bathroom and beside the bed. I made sure she didn't have to do anything when she got home, just undress and relax.

I greeted her at the door with a kiss. "Hey princess. How was work?"

"One more week and this FUN-draiser will be over with." she rotated her neck from side to side.

"Come, I have a bath ready for you."

"You do?"

"I do." I was ready to say those words at the alter.

I lead her to the tub, unzipping her dress to let it fall to the floor in a pool of fabric. Holding her hand, I helped her step in the hot water. "The temperature is perfect." she groaned.

I stepped in, facing her, grabbing a small foot in my hands to massage them. Her chubby little toes were so cute painted pastel pink, her big toe with a black and pink design. She moaned delightedly, making my steel hard on jump under the water.

Almost getting carried away, I moved up her leg to her thigh. I took a deep breath grappling with control until she was finished soaking. Finally she finished her bath, I helped her over the lip of the tub.

She reached for a towel, "No baby you'll want to stay wet." I winked at her.

"I'm already soaked."

I lifted her up to gently lay her on the bed. I leaned over her to take her mouth, reacquainting our tongues. Our slow kiss turned hungry. Ravenous. Hands were everywhere, touching and groping. She was right, she was soaked. Water and her personal honey ran down her leg.

Splitting her lower lips with my tongue, I had to taste this tap that runneth over with her juices. Her engorged bud stood erect, I flicked it then sucked it in my mouth with a suction rivaling a vacuum cleaner. Her hands went back to support her weight, lifting her hips off the bed writhing on my outstretched tongue. I held her in place letting her orgasm take her over.

Moaning, her hips dropped back down. Taking my chance, I slipped in her convulsing core holding my breath for a second. I spread her legs wide on the bed, leaned over and braced my arms straight on either side of her head. I planned on doing the slow strokes punctuated by the fast ones this time around. I pulled out slowly and thrust back just as lazily ten times.

Dragging it out, I looked into her eyes. They were pleading with me. Begging me to finish this, beseeching me to keep the pleasure going. She was biting her bottom lip, cradling my cheek with one hand and the other resting on my hip. I kept my speed in check as I continued the countdown. My breathing was faltering, staggering out of me in huffs.

I massaged her clit with my thumb, her hips pumping, meeting mine with an urgency. I had to breathe in my nose and out my mouth heavily so her quivering walls didn't make me come. I kept up my constant rhythm while she rode me.

Finally coming down from her high, I slowly made it to three leisurely thrusts then seven quick successive ones. Eight and two.

Nine and one.

Ten.

Brutally my hips pulled back, thrusting back in her smothering walls. My hand flew back to her clit rubbing her fast with my thumb becoming a blur of motion. Fastening her hands on my arms, her body undulated under mine. Her face contorted in a mask of on the edge of losing her mind to cloud nine. That face. That perfect scrunched up face filled with so much pleasure that no sound left her mouth is what violently shove me over the edge with her. A fierce growl tumbled out of me with wild feral thrusts to her unyielding sheath. I blinked at her still shaking body. I felt far away. Blood was pounding in my head.

I hugged her to me until her thrashing stopped. She moaned, clinging to me as she came down. What a sight she made, with her small bump in her belly that looked more like a tiny pudge, her hips pumping the air. We fell asleep tangled in each others arms.

The next day, I decide to call my brother and tell him about the news. I talked to Zoe about him but my brother and I don't really talk that often. We can go months maybe years without hearing from one another. We're just not one of those families who talk on a regular basis.

After work, I ring him up.

"Hey Finn what's up?" he greeted me.

"Just checking in on my little brother. How's life been?"

"Work has been fine, I think I'm gonna leave and start my own practice though. I don't really like how this doctor handles his business and I want to get out before it gets bad. Oh and mam went back to Ireland." he just dropped a bomb on me.

"Woah what? When did that happen? When did she move back to Ireland?"

"I don't know. I found out from social media. Did you know she blocked me?" he asked incredulous.

"I figured because she blocked me a year or two ago."

"What is wrong with that woman?" he asked for the millionth time of his life.

"Not a clue but I did call with some good news. I'm gonna be a dad and then I'm getting married."

"You mean you're getting married then you're starting a family."

"Nope, I said it correctly." I said smug.

"I'm going to be an uncle? I can't wait to see this new addition. I can picture the baby will look just like us when we were born, red hair and pale as the moon." he chuckled.

"Uh Ryan..."

"Or they will be lucky enough to not get our coloring because you know we burn easily." he kept going, not hearing my hesitant words.

"Ryan I'm pretty positive I won't be having a pale baby."

"Oh you didn't impregnate a red head? I thought we agreed to keep that in the family when we were kids. Also is the mother the woman you're marrying?"

"No I did not go with a red head, she's black. And yes, the mother will be my wife."

"Damn, jungle fever got you."

"Don't call it that." I snapped.

"Damn man I was just joking."

"Yeah you may have been joking but I don't like the connotation that comes with that phrase. You're dehumanizing my woman and I don't play when it comes to her, you understand?"

"Understood. So when is this wedding and I'm the best man right?"