Family Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, I haven't asked her yet. But my best friend will be the best man, you will be a groomsman so no responsibility. All you have to do is show up in the requisite tux and you'll be golden."

"Sounds good to me. Just keep me posted and make sure we talk more often."

"All right, will do. I got to get back to work, we'll talk later." we said our goodbyes and I hung up a little peeved that our mother ran off without so much as a 'so long'.

That woman was like Carol. I bet they would get along swimmingly. Our mother never really liked us but she raised us stateside by herself. We have never seen pictures of our father but she would sneer at us, telling us we looked just like him. She did that enough for us to stop asking about him altogether.

A few years back I hired a private investigator to track him down in hopes of meeting him but all they got was a tip from New York that went cold. When Ryan and I were young, we liked to fantasize about what he was like and that he was searching for us. Maybe he was in the military, but a secret branch that was so classified that our father was deemed a ghost. That was my favorite iteration out of all the ideas.

One day, I planned on going to New York and following the lead we had. Right now, I had to get home to my woman.

I walked through the door and smelled something delicious floating from the kitchen. Just like those cartoons, my body floated off the ground to follow the scent. Zoe was at the oven stirring while her friend Sin, looked on, giving instructions.

"Beautiful women in my kitchen and dinner? I'm a happy man." I walked up behind Zoe to kiss the top of her head.

"Hey baby, this was supposed to be a surprise."

"I hope you like gumbo Finn." Sin smiled at me giving me a small hug.

"Never had it. What's in it?"

"There's some shrimp, sausages, chicken and some vegetables." Sin mentioned.

"I forced her to teach me how to cook and this is the first meal she decided to thrust on me. She's evil I tell you. Evil!" Zoe is a drama queen.

"When will dinner be ready?"

"The rice is done, so dinner is ready now." Sin said then she instructed Zoe on how it should be served.

I set the table, pouring drinks and popping open a beer for me. Zoe served all of us then sat down across from me, beside Sin. I took a timid bite, then an eager bigger bite.

"Princess, this is really good." I praised.

"Thank you. I deveined the shrimp all by myself since Gordon Ramsey over here refused to help. She didn't even measure out the seasoning, she made me guesstimate the portions." she finally took a bite of her creation, "Damn this is good."

"See you can cook, you just have to take your time." Sin complimented.

"So Sin, did Zoe tell you about the baby?" I asked trying to start conversation.

"She didn't have to, I noticed her bump unless you're gaining weight which is fine as well." she said looking at Zoe.

"Finn, she's also the one who recommended the OB." Zoe ate a spoonful of food.

"Oh thank you Sin. Soooooo..." I dragged out, "You got a boyfriend or a significant other?"

"Why?" her and Zoe said simultaneously.

"Wow that was uncanny. Are you guys related?" I joked.

"Finn why do you want to know if Sin is single?"

"Well I wanted to plan a blind date with Sin and Jesse."

"No you don't. You're not the matchmaking type, what gives?" Zoe gave me a suspicious look.

"Jesse kinda sorta mentioned he found Sin attractive after we went to that game night. And I wanted him to go on a date with her, if that's ok with you Sin."

"I guess it's fine. But I'm not making any promises to like him." Sin said sipping her drink.

"Great!" I pulled out my phone texting Jesse to know our plan is a go.

We needed help from Sincere to prepare for the proposal next month and since she's been spending a significant amount of time with Zoe, we wanted to include her on the festivities. I wanted this to be a complete surprise for her.

After we finished eating, we said our goodbyes to Sin when I realized our huge mistake.

"Zoe! We are not supposed to be eating fish. Throw it up!" I rushed to her about to stick my fingers down her throat.

"Move Finn. The paper said raw or undercooked seafood. Not that I couldn't eat properly cooked shellfish." she slapped my hands away.

"Still. We are staying away from those foods from now on okay? I don't want to harm our baby." I rubbed her tummy.

"Fine." she pouted.

"Poor baby don't give me that face." I peppered her face with kisses until she giggled in my arms.

She grunted then put her fist to her chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Just heart burn. After I wash the dishes, I'm gonna lay down."

"Get to bed, I'll wash the dishes." patting her on the butt I sent her off.

By the time I finished cleaning the kitchen, she was curled on the bed snoring lightly. Smiling, I got ready for bed then pulled her into my body.

The big day was here. Once and for all, June was here and I was waiting for the man to blow up the balloon letters. My nerves weren't right, I kept doubting myself. Having nightmares that she would say no. I dreamt she turned and ran away from me, in the middle of our friends, with me on one knee, mouth agape and red faced from embarrassment.

~*Chill the fuck out*~

Alanna messaged me out of nowhere.

I darted my eyes from side to side wondering where she was hiding.

~*I'm not hiding anywhere. I just know you, and you're worrying yourself for no reason. Damn you should be here at the spa instead of us because you need a massage.*~

I sent her a reply:

~*Are you sure you and your sister aren't secret witches?*~

She sent me the purple faced horned emoji. I shook my head and took the massive bags filled with the balloons and placed them in the bed of my covered trunk. Zoe, Lanna, Steph and Sin were having a 'girls day'. We had to disguise it as that for Zoe's benefit.

We also nixed the scavenger hunt idea because, although it was a perfect idea, we all agreed she would catch on too fast to what I planned on doing. The girls were currently at the spa and they were still going shopping to get her a nice dress for the proposal.

I was set to meet Jesse at the festival soon but I forgot to pick my suit up from the cleaners. Rushing to the dry cleaners I grabbed my suit to go back home and get ready for the beginning of the rest of my life.

I received check ins form the ladies and making sure that Zoe was still in the dark. She knew we were all meeting at the festival because we got Sin to 'discover' it and mention it to Zoe who invited me to go. So far, so good. I checked my watch, it read six o'clock. She was supposed to meet me at the park at seven.

Meeting Jesse at the stage, we talked to the band that was going to play the song I chose for this momentous moment. The band ribbed me about the song, asking wasn't it a little soulful for me but they'll change their mind once they see my fiancé to be. They were the only black band that was playing on the main stage. Luckily Alanna knew the guy who played the saxophone. And our station covered the festival every year so I convinced the coordinator to do this huge favor for me.

The time gets closer to her arrival when I got a message saying they were making their way to the main stage. Looking up from my phone, she came into bright technicolor view. She was wearing a gauzy flowing black dress with a slit showing a peek of her shapely leg. Gold jewelry in her ears and gracing her neck. Her hand was cupping her rounded belly, she smiled big when she saw me. I pulled her into a hug, giving her a kiss.

Our band was called to the stage and started playing the beginning of our song.

"This is my jam." Zoe threw her hands up and started a two step to the song.

The singer began to serenade the crowd of people with 'Let's stay together' by Al Green. I tried to dance with Zoe but I have two left feet. Off to the side, Jesse motioned for me to turn her away so they could drop the screen that was covering my ballooned message. My body blocked her vision as she closed her eyes singing along to the song.

It was time. I moved behind her so she was facing the stage while I bent on one knee and our friends and family lit sparklers. The music went down in melody.

From behind, I saw her hands go up to her mouth seeing the balloons spell out 'Zoe Will You Marry Me?', then she slowly turned to me on the ground. I pulled out the ring, opening up the little case revealing the gold ring with tiny diamonds creating a swirl. Her eyebrows fused together, her mouth turned down into an extreme frown and tears threatened to fall.

That frown did not bode well. Suddenly, she attacked me with a hug. I fell backwards, holding on to her as she cried.

"Is that a yes?" someone yelled.

She stood up nodding her head vigorously up and down. Shakily she held out her right hand.

"Other hand princess." I chuckled then grabbed her left hand.

I slipped on the ring and she jumped up and down showing Lanna with a huge smile. Zoe and Alanna hugged then she turned to me crying. We kissed while people clapped around us. I felt a tapping on my shoulder. My lips separated from my fiancé's with an eye roll only to be met with Marvin's dark eyes.

He cleared his throat, "Phineas, I just wanted to congratulate you and my baby girl."

I turned to look at Lanna with a raised brow. She nodded her head once, "Thank you Marvin." I shook his hand.

"Pumpkin?" he held out his arms.

Zoe let the faucet flow free when she saw her dad there with open arms, "Daddy you came?"

"I'll make a point to show up for you more." he held her close, "And either you're pregnant or I've put my foot in my mouth." he pulled her back at arms length to take a look at her.

"I'm six months pregnant." she laughed.

We moved out of the way so the rest of the crowd could enjoy the band. In our little group everyone was talking over one another. Zoe was clinging to me the entire time looking at her ring, throwing me heated glances throughout the night. Clearly someone was ready to leave.

We snuck away, hurried home and were ripping each others clothes off in record time. Roughly pushing me on the bed, I gasped at her strength. Crawling on top of me, she turned to hover her dripping pussy over my waiting lips. I bet myself that I could make her come within five minutes. I held her in place with my arms around her lower back.

I sucked in her lips then covered her vulva with my entire mouth, swirling my tongue through and around her core. Flicking my tongue quickly back and forth, she began to rock her hips on my lips. I felt her licking and sucking at my manhood, pumping her fist along my length.

Speeding up my momentum, she rocked her hips faster, moaning around my throbbing cock. Slapping her on the ass I laughed as she groaned. Moving down my body, she left a wet trail on my chest, down my stomach.

She hovered over me in a squat, placing me at her divine center. Her resistant walls closed around me as she enveloped my rod. She surged up and down, her ass jiggling with each down stroke. My rock hard length grew harder inside of her, her canal squeezing me. She bounced up and down, he flesh slapping against mine.

She stopped bouncing, to thrust her hips back and forth rapidly. I felt her hands on my knees, her nails digging in as she came. Lifting up, I grabbed her waist, using my strength to force her to ride out her climax, propelling her forward and back as I moved under her.

The view of her globes jumping for me again, I slapped her cheeks pulling a cry from her. Fire was boiling deep in my gut. I began to thrust up hard to meet her hips working on me. A frenzy took over my senses. I lifted off my back, grabbed her by the waist again to stroke deep. Plowing hard, I took control of the depth and intensity. Grunting like a madman, I felt my climax driving out of me at the speed of sound. Her tightened honeypot was soon filled with me seed as she continued to swallow me up.

Both of us tired, we heaved, sweat dripping down our bodies. Gaining a semblance of control, I tugged her to my chest, cuddling her as the small spoon. Surprisingly I felt my member growing against her plump ass.

Lifting her cheek, I slid inside her sheath hearing her groan deep in her throat. I stroked hard to the hilt, pulling out slow rolling my hips back to thrust forward. She threw a leg over my leg, I grabbed her thigh, holding her leg up as I continued to stroke deep. I watched as her hand reached between her legs to rub her clit. Grinding back on me as she climaxed, dragged mine out of me. My orgasm wasn't as explosive as the first one but still overwhelmingly satisfying. I went to bed with my fiancé tuckered out in my arms.

****{ONE YEAR AND TEN MONTHS LATER}****

It was finally April twenty third, the day of our wedding. I was standing nervously at the alter, fidgeting with my hair when a slow guitar started to strum. I watched as Jesse and Lanna did a little jig down the aisle, gathering laughter from the crowd. Once they made it to the front, Lanna only had eyes for Stephanie sitting in the front row. Next was Sin and my brother linking arms. I could tell he was nervous by the way he kept glancing at her, his cheeks stained red. That was the end of our bridal party. Next, our son, Declan, walked down the aisle in deep blue pants to match mine, a white shirt with a tiny printed bowtie, and suspenders. He was carrying a little suitcase that read 'Ring Security' on the front. The moment he saw me he ran towards me falling halfway. I went to pick him up, cooing at such a great job he did. I handed him off to Lanna whom he hugged tight.

It was Zoe's turn next. I laughed, recognizing the song. I joked around with her telling her I wanted her to walk down the aisle to 'My best friend' by Tim McGraw. I was joking but here she was walking towards me to the one song I requested.

My breath was stolen away. Her white dress was the cinderella style dress with a long train. The detailing of the fabric was beautiful and screamed unique, just like her. The front of her hair was sliced down with a hairpin bedazzled in winking crystals, her curls flowed behind her giving her an ethereal look about her. Smiling shyly at me, holding on to Marvin's arm, she mouthed 'I love you' to me. I mouthed it back, wiping a tear from my face.

Marvin handed her off to me, shaking my hand. I was in awe of her beauty. Her makeup was tastefully done, highlighting her obsidian eyes. I can't believe I was marrying the woman of my dreams. Up close, her dress pushed up her breasts, making my mouth water. Pregnancy gave me two gifts, my son and bumping her cups up a size. I couldn't wait to rip this dr-"

"Phineas?"

"Huh?" I turned to the officiant who called me.

"I asked you to read your vows." he smiled while the crowd laughed.

I cleared my throat, my ears burning with embarrassment. We exchanged vows, everyone's eyes misting at the sappy romance of it all. After the vow exchange, we solidified our marriage with a kiss. As we started to step down, Declan whined out for Zoe. She turned to take him from Lanna and we both took one of his baby hands to walk down the aisle as a married couple.

The pictures over and done with, we headed to the reception. Our stomachs growling something fierce. We made our rounds to speak to our guests, then snuck off to our secret room to eat in peace. Halfway through our meal, the wedding planner peeked in the room telling Zoe there was an emergency.

I left the room watching her disappear around the corner with the planner wondering what it could be. Hopefully it's not an unruly guest. Jesse and I were joking around when I notice my brother walk to the middle of the dance floor with a guitar connected to an amplifier. He sat down and began to play. Over the speakers I heard Zoe's sweet singing voice belting out an acoustic version of the song I used to propose to her.

Standing there dumbstruck as she sang for me again in front of our friends and family, I fell in love with her all over again. I could feel the goofiest of grins on my face. She truly could put on a show, walking towards me, staring only at me like I was the only one her eyes could see. Smiling to me as she sang to me, I swayed to her music, snapping off beat making her smile brighter.

I swept her off her feet into a searing kiss, not waiting until she finished the song. My heart felt like it was ready to detonate and soar to a new planet. Belatedly I realized the deejay started playing music over the speakers to fill the space. She knows I love it when she sings for me. I've never been with a woman who could really sing like she could and hearing her give me my own personal concert always made the strings in my chest tug painfully with overwhelming love for her.

The rest of our evening was an evening to remember and I couldn't wait to see what the videographer did with all the material he had. Our guests sent us off with sparklers in the night. Mr. and Mrs. Quinn to start the rest of our lives together.