Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
508 Followers

She moaned loudly when my tongue made first contact. She tasted sweet and slightly salty at the same time. I don't think I'll ever get enough of that now. I hadn't been at it very long when she came a second time. I could feel this one building, though. She was giving me constant instructions on where to go and how much pressure to use. Then I changed tactics. I inserted a finger into her pussy, keeping in mind she might still have her hymen. She was incredibly tight so I kept it to one finger. I gently worked my way in and then crooked my finger to start feeling for her magical spot. I continued licking and kissing until I felt a slightly raised spot and she gasped out loud.

Cupping my tongue under her clit, I sucked gently while starting to rub her spot. Her third orgasm almost fractured my back. Both of her hands grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy like she was trying to suck me into it. She wrapped her thighs around my head and squeezed while grinding against my face. Her heels dug into my back so hard I felt joints pop. She squealed. God, did she squeal.

"Mitchell, oh, oh, Mitchell, gaaaahhhh", then just a long string of various noises that I think were supposed to be words. I kept going as best I could until she went limp.

Looking up from my vantage point, her eyes had rolled up into the back of her head. Her breathing was ragged and hoarse. Her hands lay on her abdomen, gently rubbing back and forth. Her legs had slid off my back and her feet were now on the floor.

She finally opened one eye to look at me and croaked, "Fuck. That was -- oh, god -- fuck." She swallowed hard. "Water."

I got up and went to the bathroom to get Tammy a glass of water. Standing at the sink, I noticed that I had a huge spot where precum had soaked through my underwear and into my pants. My balls ached. Looking at myself in the mirror, I didn't know what to think. I should be disgusted with myself, with what I just did to my sister, what I wanted to do to her next. Instead, I felt proud. I made her orgasm, not once but three different times. Something I never thought I would do with any woman. I loved her on a level I couldn't explain. As wrong as it was, it felt right to me.

She was a little more alert when I got back. I helped her sit up and she drank it down greedily. She then cupped my face with her hands and kissed me slowly and sensually.

"Nobody told me it was going to feel like that. Danielle said her first time sucked because Mark was more interested in sticking his dick in her pussy than licking it. Where did you learn to do that? I thought you were a virgin?"

"Self-study. I wanted to make sure I got it right." I was kind of embarrassed to admit it.

"Did you like it?" Her voice was hesitant. I've heard some guys don't like performing oral sex on women. I was fucking hooked on it.

I acted like I had to think about it. She punched my arm when she caught on. "There's a feeling of power in it. You are," I gave her an exaggerated chef's kiss, "exquisite."

"I'll show you 'exquisite". Right now, I need to take a break." She leaned against me and yawned. I stood up so she could lay down and I stripped down to just my underwear. I crawled in next to her, she laid her head on my chest and within seconds, was asleep.

She napped for about an hour. After getting up to pee and get some more water, she came back and crawled on top of me. Situating herself over my cock, she started rocking back and forth. It didn't take much before I was hard again. She swung off me and practically yanked my underwear off. I stopped her as she started to bend over my cock.

"I want my first one inside you." She seemed a little disappointed. There would be time for that later. I wanted to be one with her more than anything at that moment. She straddled me again, slightly rocking back and forth as we kissed.

"You don't know how bad I've wanted this, Mitchell. How many times I've made myself cum thinking of this. Do you want this, Mitchell?" She was going to tease me. I played along.

"Yes, I want it so bad. I want to cum inside you. I want to suck on your nipples while you ride me. Please fuck me, Tammy. Fuck me hard."

Her grin looked evil. "Okay, if that's what you really want." She raised up on her knees, grabbed the shaft of my cock and pointed it up towards the entrance to her pussy. "Here we go."

I was pretty well lubed with precum at this point and she was almost dripping wet. She lightly rubbed the head of my dick against her labia and slowly worked it into her opening. She lowered herself slowly, pausing to adjust to the width as she slid down. I got lost in the sensations as she slid down, then up a little, and then down a little more until she was fully seated. I felt something wet hit my cheek. When I looked up, she had tears running down her cheeks. I reached up to cup her face with my hands.

"I love you, Tammy. Are you --?" I knew she was a virgin and I thought I might have hurt her somehow.

"I'm okay, it feels so much better than I hoped it would." She smiled as she said it.

"I didn't feel -- " I started to say but she put a finger over my lips.

"I got rid of that a while ago, before we went out of town that time. I told you I was ready that night, remember?"

She put her hands on my chest to prop herself up and started grinding back and forth on my pubic bone with hers. I could feel her rhythm pick up and watched her eyes close and her mouth open slightly. Her breathing picked up as she dropped her head, pushed down with all of her weight, and came hard, moaning "Yes, yes, yes."

After riding her orgasm out, she laid down on top of me. We kissed and I could feel her pussy still squeezing me as I stayed inside her. Propping herself back up, she proceeded to do what I assumed were Kegels with me inside her. Whatever the fuck it was she was doing, amazing doesn't begin to describe it, all while sliding up and down my shaft.

I could feel my orgasm starting to build. So did she. We rolled over so that I was on top of her, with her legs wrapped around my waist and I was propped up on my elbows. Giving my cock a squeeze with her pussy, she looked into my eyes and gave me an order I couldn't refuse.

"I love you so much. Now fuck me, Mitchell. Fuck me like you mean it."

So I did. I started slowly so we could get in sync, and when we got that going, I started driving harder and harder. She was watching my face when we weren't kissing. I vaguely remember telling her over and over again how good she felt and how much I loved her.

I read one time that a man's very first orgasm is the one he remembers most and every other orgasm after that is just trying to chase that feeling. I disagree. The orgasm I had was the most intense one I had ever had to that point in my life. It felt like it lasted forever but it was over too soon. There was no way I was getting hard again any time soon after that one.

It didn't help that Tammy whispered in my ear, just before I let go. "Get me pregnant, Mitchell. Give me a baby." Yeah. Turns out I have an impregnation kink.

Apparently, that really turned her on, too, because she came at the same time. I knew she wanted children, I remembered that from our trip. I never thought to ask if she was still on birth control, though. Turns out she was.

I remember us holding each other for a while and then I had to roll to one side to avoid crushing her. I ended up on my back and she was curled up beside me, head on my chest. I have no idea what time that was. I can tell you it was the best sleep I've ever had. I vaguely remember waking up once but I didn't hear anything unusual so I went back to sleep.

Tammy loves those little internet inspirational memes, like the one that goes "Failure to plan is planning to fail". We failed to plan and that was how we were discovered. My parents first clue something was off was when they pulled up at 2:30 a.m. Sunday morning and there were lights on all over the first floor. Kitchen, den, and entryway. The deadbolt to the front door was unlocked as well.

The second clue was the coats on the floor in the entryway.

The third clue was Tammy's bedroom door was open and there was a light on in the room. My bedroom door was open but there was no light on and the bed was empty.

They poked their head inside Tammy's door and got a really good look at her beautiful ass pointed straight at the door. She was stark naked, draped over me, head on my chest with my arm around her, and sound asleep. I was also sound asleep and apparently buck naked as well, based on the clothes all over the floor. The room also smelled like sex.

I would have thought, given the circumstances, that most parents, including mine, would have woken up the entire neighborhood at that time. What did mine do? They apparently considered their options and elected to return downstairs and wait until 8:30 a.m. to send us a text.

*Shower. Dress. Downstairs in 1 hr.* was the text we got simultaneously at 8:30 Sunday morning. For once, Tammy was the one decompensating. I figured that since I wasn't dead and they didn't wake us up, we weren't going to get kicked out or arrested. I thought we were in dangerous waters, sure, but certainly not in mortal danger..

I showered first and went to get dressed while Tammy showered. I would have preferred to shower together but this was not the time for that. We dressed in our usual winter morning wear, t-shirts and pajama pants. I was waiting for her when she came out of her room. I gave her a good long hug and a kiss, we said "I love you" to each other and then went to face the music.

We walked in holding hands and sat down next to each other at the table, across from my parents. Mom was acting, well, different. She seemed a little distracted. I chalked it up to lack of sleep later, when we found out what time they had come home this morning. Dad just looked tired.

He explained how they found us. He never got mad. Mom didn't speak. Occasionally, she'd look at Dad and then at us, but that was it.

"How long?". His tone was even and conversational, but it really wasn't friendly. He wanted an answer.

"Last night." I told him. I tried not to let my voice shake. I don't think I succeeded.

He looked at Tammy. "You still on the pill?"

She couldn't look him in the eye. She just nodded her head and sniffled.

He sighed. "What the hell were you two thinking?"

I could only sit there and look at him. I didn't have an answer that wouldn't result in a particularly gruesome death. My mom still had the thousand yard stare. Tammy could only sit there, stare at her hands and sniffle occasionally.

"What's done is done. Is this a serious thing between you two or what?" He just sat there looking at us.

I reached over and took Tammy's hand. "Yes, sir, I believe it is." Tammy finally looked up at Dad and nodded in agreement.

"Okay, then. Here are the rules. One, you need to be very careful outside this house. Very, very careful. Two, you'll have to use some sort of birth control while you live in this house, don't care who does it, don't care how it's done. Make it happen. That's it."

Tammy finally spoke. "You -- You're not mad?"

"No, honey. We were afraid this was going to happen after you two came back from that trip. Mitchell was acting so different, we thought you had already slept together. We didn't want to bring it up because we didn't know how to. When you kept to your own rooms and acted relatively normal, we were relieved. I guess that was the calm before the storm." Dad just shook his head.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Tammy finally noticed she hadn't spoken a word at all.

She took a second to refocus her eyes, "I'm still trying to understand it, Tammy. I'm fine, though, just processing."

They both stood up, Dad taking Mom's arm and guiding her toward the stairs. "We're going to try to get some sleep. Try to behave yourselves for a while, please?"

We answered in unison, "Yes, sir."

They headed upstairs. I waited until they hit the landing before I whispered to Tammy, "What the hell just happened?"

She exhaled deeply, like she'd been holding her breath the entire time. "I don't know."

"What do you want to do now?" I had no clue what to do next. I was still confused about what just happened.

"Start moving your clothes over. That's our room now." She was pretty certain about that.

"You think that's going to be okay?" I wasn't so sure it was a good idea. "Dad didn't say we could."

Tammy was quick to point out, "He didn't say we couldn't. He just said use birth control and be careful. As far as I'm concerned, if they didn't say no, they said yes." Tammy logic can be something else.

As we headed up the stairs as quietly as possible, we heard an unmistakable sound. It was a moan. It was loud. And it was graphic. "Oh, god, fuck me, Mitch. Fuck your sister real good." Mom is the only one who would call me that when we were younger. I always preferred Mitchell.

"Is that what you want, Tammy? You want your brother to fuck you real good?" Dad.

Holy fucking shit. I looked at Tammy. She was biting her lower lip, so yeah, she heard that, too. They were role playing us. That's when it hit me, Mom was fantasizing the entire time we were in the kitchen. They had an incest kink. Damn.

I must have been giving Tammy a funny look because she looked at me and asked "What?"

I just sort of blurted out "You with your pregnancy thing and now this. Shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people?"

"LIke fucking your sister is normal? Really?" She exaggerated being indignant.

"Comparatively? Hell, yeah. At least I'm not pretending," I could act morally indignant, too.

She grabbed my hand. "Then let's get to it for real then." I could tell from the look on her face she was pretty aroused already. I was up for it. Definitely up.

I made sure to close the door to the room this time. She helped me pull my shirt up over my head and tossed it on the bed. I took her shirt off. I spun her around and unhooked her bra and before it could hit the floor, she spun back and was wrapped around me, tongue eagerly exploring my mouth.

I sat her down on the edge of the bed as we broke for air. She grabbed the band of my pajama bottoms and underwear and yanked them down to my ankles. She grabbed my cock and started stroking it to spread the precum around. She looked up at me, smiled and practically inhaled my dick. My first blowjob. Later I found out it was her first one, too. It was almost as much fun as fucking her. She apparently did a little studying online, too.

I let her go until I could start to feel an orgasm building. I pulled her to her feet, turned her around and pulled her panties down so she could step out of them. I then had her crawl onto the bed on all fours so I could take her from behind. We found we liked it ass up, face down better than all fours, since I could stroke harder. This wasn't making love, this was straight up animalistic fucking. I could feel her playing with her clit as I pumped back and forth. I came first, trying to drive her head into the mattress. She came a few strokes later. It made her toes curl and she grunted and screamed into the pillow.

We took a nap after that. We did get most of my clothes moved in by nightfall. At dinner, everybody just sat around and looked at each other. I'm pretty sure they heard us going at it. Her ass and my pubic area were pretty red from the repeated slapping together of our bodies. Plus, Tammy gets loud when she's having a good time.

After that night, things settled into a routine. Tammy's room became our room. Her computer and stuff was moved into my old room and we set up two little work areas. That's when I found out she was into creative writing, too. I had no idea. She let me read some of her stuff and I thought it was pretty good. There was other stuff that she worked on but she acted kind of secretive about it, so I didn't press the issue.

We applied to the state college and were accepted. The four of us drove up a month before school started and found a two bedroom apartment. It wasn't too small, the rent was reasonable and it was close enough to school and the grocery store. Given that there were a few people we knew going to the same school, we needed to get a two bedroom to keep up appearances. Our parents helped us move in. Mom gave us a webcam as a housewarming gift. It took two days to christen every room. We most definitely had fun with it, though.

We quickly found that living on our own was very much different from living with our parents. After a couple of misunderstandings about who was supposed to be responsible for what, we got into a groove that worked for us. Tammy became an outstanding cook. My cooking wouldn't kill you but sometimes you wished it would. What can I say, it's an art and I'm definitely not an artist.

We went home to visit regularly over the breaks. I took a part time job at an electronics retailer, doing computer set ups and upgrades. Tammy waitressed for a year and then did tutoring for high school kids part time. We kept to ourselves, all our neighbors thought we were married, and life was good.

When we graduated, I got a programmer/analyst position for an insurance company in San Antonio. Tammy studied and got her state certification on the first try and she went to work as a high school English literature teacher. After a year living in an apartment, we bought a small house in one of the outlying residential areas. Our parents would come to visit every so often and we tried to get home for the major holidays.

On the eve of the new school year after we bought the house, Tammy announced she wanted a baby. We figured that it would be best, at least timing wise, to try starting around the beginning of October so she would hopefully deliver early in June. Summers are miserable when you're in your third trimester in south Texas. Summers are fucking miserable for everybody in south Texas.

Sure enough, Melinda Susan was born June 9, a healthy baby girl. She looked just like her mother, just a little longer in the legs. Her sister Jamie Anne was born almost exactly two years later, June 6. She resembled Dad, except for the height. When Jamie was born, we bought a new house in a different neighborhood, closer to where Tammy was teaching.

Mom came to help Tammy with both girls. Dad would come down for a couple of weeks in the beginning but then had to go back to work, as he finally made watch commander with the sheriff's department.

Over the years, the girls grew up as beautiful as Tammy and Mom. They graduated high school without incident and were enrolled in Texas A&M in Corpus Christi. Far enough way to be on their own but close enough to drive home when they wanted.

We had never told the girls about our relationship. They never asked why they only had one set of grandparents, which we thought would be the trigger question. The subject just never came up.

Until the summer break between Mel's junior and senior year. Jamie had just finished her freshman year then. They had an apartment, much like we did, because it was just easier to study that way.

I happened to remark one morning to Tammy that the girls seemed to have gotten closer since Jamie went to Corpus to go to school. Tammy was noncommittal. I didn't care, I was just glad they still got along after living with each for a year with no buffer.

One Saturday, Tammy dragged me to some mall to buy clothes for work. After being dragged around for the better part of a day, we finally finished and headed home. Pulling into the driveway, Mel's Honda was still in the driveway. Unloading Tammy's purchases, mostly my clothes, we were hauling bags upstairs. The house appeared to be empty and I figured the girls had gone out with some of their friends.

They did not. The girl's rooms were to the left at the top of the stairs, with Melinda's room on the right and Jamie's room on the left of the hallway. At the top of the stairs, we could hear moaning and low voices coming from Mel's room.

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
508 Followers