Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped in front of the open door and there they were. Mel was on her back, head toward the door, with her face buried in Jamie's pussy. We could see the back of Jamie's head moving around, so it was pretty clear where her attention was. Both were buck ass naked. They were also obviously having a great time.

I'm going to hell. I know this because my very first thought was "Jamie has her mom's ass." I love the shape of Tammy's ass. They were so intent on what they were doing, they never heard us coming. I was transfixed by the sight until I heard Tammy moan.

She was leaning against the door jamb. She had elected to wear a pull over sun dress for our shopping safari that was down to about mid thigh. Now, the hem was up around her waist. She had her hand inside her thong and she was rubbing slowly around and over her clit. She was exhibiting all the classic signs of insatiably horny Tammy, her eyes were glazed and she was biting down on her lower lip.

I slid behind her and ran my hands up her dress to her tits. Rather than bother with trying to unhook her bra, I just pulled it up over her breasts so I could play with her nipples.

"Oh, you like that?" I whispered in her ear. She just groaned in response, never taking her eyes off our daughters.

I pinched her nipples a little and she thrust back against me. "You like watching your little girls eat pussy, huh?" More groaning and grinding. I was also really turned on, mostly because Tammy was so turned on.

"I bet you're imagining what it would feel like for them to do that to you, aren't you? You want to watch your baby girls eat your pussy, too?" I have no fucking idea where that came from, it just popped right out of my mouth. "You want to eat their pussy, Tammy? You want to taste your little girls?"

Her right arm swung up to cover her mouth. Then she started shaking. I knew the signs. She was having one hellacious orgasm. I could feel her collapse against me, arm still over her mouth trying to stifle the hoarse breathing. The girls were still oblivious to our presence. Tammy rested against me, still stroking her clit.

We could hear Jamie ask "Are you close? I'm ready, Mel, I'm gonna cum"

Mel's voice was muffled by Jamie's pussy but we could still hear her, "Suck my clit. Now."

Jamie apparently obeyed because Mel's body rose up into Jamie's as Mel fastened her mouth around her sister's clit and applied suction. I came against Tammy's ass as my beautiful daughters enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm. I think Tammy came again but I was so lost in my own release that I couldn't be sure.

I think I was the first one to come to their senses. Tammy was leaning into me, head against my shoulder, breathing deeply. Mel and Jamie were both on their backs now, but Jamie's eyes were closed and she was rubbing Mel's abdomen.

I unclasped my arms from around Tammy and started slow clapping. Tammy giggled. Mel flipped over onto her stomach, making high pitched squeaking noises and trying to cover herself with the bedspread. Jamie just opened her eyes and glared at me, "Really, Daddy? A little privacy?"

I just grinned at her, "If you wanted privacy, try closing the damn door." As I started to pull the door closed, I added "Get cleaned up and dressed, we'll be downstairs. We need to have a talk, girls."

Mel was still making frantic squeaking noises as Jamie told her, "Calm down, Mel. They're not that mad."

I had to help Tammy down the stairs because her knees didn't want to hold her weight. It was only then it occurred to me that she was definitely one kinky woman. The only real discussion about multiple partners we ever had happened the morning after our parents found us in bed together. At the time, neither one of us were interested in trying it. My reason was that I just didn't want to share her with anybody else. That was her objection as well.

While we were waiting, Tammy readjusted her bra and tried to straighten herself out. She was still incredibly turned on, though. She had that glazed over look Mom had that morning. I knew about her impregnation kink, obviously. Hell, we still played with that. Her being turned on by catching our daughters fucking was new, though. I had no idea she was into other women. She would sometimes get mad at me because I didn't realize I was being flirted with and shut it down. I didn't feel threatened by it, though. She was a very sensual person so I didn't find it all that surprising.

We just sat there and waited for the girls. The load I blew in my pants dry humping Tammy's ass had gotten cold and that was uncomfortable enough to keep my erection at bay. I wasn't sure what we were going to say when they came down, but I sure planned to take Tammy upstairs and rail her into unconsciousness when we were done. She was going to need it.

The girls came down after about 45 minutes. The shower ran only once and for longer than usual for either daughter, so they obviously showered together. Oops, twitch goes the penis. They were dressed as usual for house lounging, an extra long t-shirt with presumably some form of underwear beneath that. Both were barefoot and had their hair pulled back in a ponytail.

We sat on one side of the table and the girls sat down next to each other opposite us. They held hands on the table. Mel still looked like she was having a panic attack but was no longer squeak breathing. Jamie was defiant. I knew exactly who was in charge in this relationship.

"You wanted to talk?" Jamie was going on the offensive, judging from the way she pronounced the word "talk".

"Yeah, sweetie, we need to. First, you need to understand we aren't mad. In fact, we understand -- " I decided to just freestyle it. This conversation was going to go wherever it went.

"What?" Mel and Jamie asked in unison. Apparently, understanding wasn't on their list of expected responses.

"No, we understand. Really, we do." I had my hands up as a reassuring gesture.

"We're brother and sister. Your father is my brother." Tammy just blurted it out. I wish I had a picture of their faces, though.

"WHAT?" Again in unison. "Are you -- that's not -- who -- seriously, how --" They just started stammering.

"Yeah. We are brother and sister. We just never knew how or when to tell you and you never asked any questions that made it necessary to tell you before now." I explained.

The girls just sat there and stared at each other for a few seconds. Then they stared at us for a few seconds. Mel was obviously having more trouble processing it than Jamie.

"Well, that explains the one set of grandparents, anyways. Always wondered about that but I just thought you," looking at me, "didn't get along with any of your family and I didn't want to bring it up." Thanks, kid. Love you, too.

After her outburst, Tammy just sat there with her glazed eyes and slight smile. "You two are going to need to be very careful outside of this house or your place, I hope you understand that. A lot of people are not going to understand you and they won't try, either."

"We know," Mel finally spoke on her own. "Don't you -- "

"Does it matter, honey? How it happened? Not to us. What we want to know is, are you happy together? Do you two understand what the other expects from this? That's what we want to know. Are the two of you happy?" Tammy was serious now. Still horny as hell but serious.

"Yes, Mom." They were really good at this unison thing.

I shrugged, "That's all we got, girls. We thought you should know who we really are to each other and we wanted to make sure you had some idea of what you were getting into." Tammy reached over to grab my thigh under the table. It was time to shut up, apparently.

The girls got up and came around the table to give us a hug. Mel apologized to both of us and Jamie gave me a hug and an apology. As she went behind us, she leaned down so her head was between me and Tammy. She gave her mother a hug from behind and whispered loud enough for both of us to hear "I hope you enjoyed the show," and nibbled on Tammy's ear.

She had another orgasm sitting right there in the chair. Jamie gave me an evil grin and Mel just blushed. I damn near came, too. I wasn't sure how I was going to get Tammy upstairs but she managed to do it under her own power. Getting her undressed, she had soaked her thong and the back of her sundress.

Without being prompted, she crawled onto the mattress on all fours. I didn't even bother getting completely undressed. I took her from behind right there, pants around my ankles. I was pounding away, totally absorbed in her moans and groans. Out of nowhere, she turned her head to look at me and whispered "I want to watch you fuck our girls, Mitchell. Fuck both of them. I want to eat your cum out of them." For a minute, I thought I might have to go to the hospital because I ruptured something. She came right after that, furiously fingering herself as I continued to stroke inside her pussy.

We stretched out next to each other and cuddled until she fell asleep. I was tired but I was also having a small mental crisis. Tammy was the only woman I had ever been sexual with. She was the only woman I had wanted to be sexual with. I had always tried to give her everything she ever wanted, material or experiential. These were my -- our daughters. Part of me recognized that they are extremely attractive, just like their mother. They are adults now and capable of making their own decisions. Apparently, Tammy had no problem with her attraction to the girls.

I just accepted that if the opportunity arose, I probably would fuck both girls, as long as Tammy was there. What drove me wasn't the girls themselves, it was thought of them with Tammy that I found arousing. I couldn't bring myself to initiate it but I'd roll with it if there was an occasion.

When Tammy woke up from her nap, we talked about what had happened earlier. I was honest with my reservations and assured her that I had no intention of trying to seduce either one of our daughters. I didn't say anything about going along with it if she seduced them, though. If she wanted to bring it up, we'd discuss it.

She listened to me like she always did, chin on my chest and watching my face as I talked. When I finished, she thought for a moment and admitted a few secrets I had no idea she even had.

Her first admission was that she really enjoyed voyeurism. She knew, from the very first conversation we had with our parents that morning, that my parents were into it as well. So, she and Mom worked out a deal. Her part of the deal involved recording us having sex. She would then give those recordings to my parents. I had no idea. I guess I should have been upset, it was something that I wouldn't have agreed to at the time if I had known, but it was already done and given the events of earlier today, probably hypocritical. My parents would provide an opportunity for Tammy to watch them fuck live, when I wasn't home. They would leave their bedroom door cracked open, have their fun, and Tammy would get off watching them while they got off knowing they were being watched by their daughter. She never actually had sex with either of my parents because I wasn't there to participate. She, correctly, didn't think I would be willing to.

That's why we got a webcam as a housewarming gift when we went off to school. They disabled the recording indicator light before they gave it to us. Turns out, my parents favorite video was the one where we conceived Mel. I remember that night very well. It was epic.

And that's part of the reason she got so turned on when we caught the girls together. Just watching people have sex was intoxicating to her. She also got off on the fantasy of having sex in front of other people. Combined with the fact that she had a latent bi-curious streak that she discovered, it drove her over the edge. Even after being together as a couple for 30 years now, she still surprised me sometimes.

Her second secret was more of an FYI. She was a prolific erotica writer. Many of our sexual exploits as well as her voyeurism episodes with Mom and Dad ended up as stories on the website she wrote for. She also wrote straight up man/woman and lesbian erotica as well. I knew she wrote creatively but had no idea our sex life was preserved for eternity on the internet, even if it was anonymized. I think she expected me to be upset but I really wasn't. She wouldn't jeopardize our family or careers. She offered to let me read it if it would help me realize that there was no danger, but I didn't think that i needed to do that. I was never really into porn anyways once we got together, I didn't need it.

We eventually got up, showered and dressed to stay in for the evening. When we went downstairs, the girls had started dinner for us. On the surface, dinner seemed normal, the conversation flowed easily, there was laughing and teasing like always, but there was a definite undercurrent of tension that I could feel.

After dinner, we helped the girls clean up and the three of them chose a movie to watch. The girls grabbed the long couch, stretching out lengthwise, with Mel spooning Jamie. I stretched out my legs on the short couch, with Tammy curled up next to me. Each couch could be seen from the other, if you looked out of the corner of your eye. We all did a lot of that, all night.

After the end of the second rom-com, Tammy was ready for bed. The girls decided they were ready too, so they got up first. Mel came over to give Tammy a goodnight kiss, and as she bent over to do so, she ran her hand up Tammy's leg to her waist. She then reached up and squeezed Tammy's left tit while whispering in her ear, "Sleep well, Mommy".

I got a kiss on the lips with a tongue swipe and a "Goodnight, Daddy". Her tone was boner inducing, her touch lingering on my upper thigh.

I slid my hand up her leg and squeezed her ass cheek. "Goodnight, sweetie, Sleep well."

Jamie was next. She gave Tammy a kiss that left no doubt about its intention. Tammy's hand ran up and gently squeezed Jamie's right boob. "Goodnight, Mommy." I was so hard I wanted to scream.

Jamie bent over to give me a kiss and dropped her hand right on top of my erection. We held each other's gaze for a minute. She squeezed it gently and breathed out a "Goodnight, Daddy. Sweet dreams."

I ran my hand up between her thighs, stopping just short of the junction of her legs. I could feel her tremble. "Sweet dreams, baby." Judging from Tammy's eyes, she was losing her mind at this point. The girls pranced out of the den and up the stairs, occasionally looking over their shoulder to see if we were watching. We were.

We went upstairs a few minutes later. I think we were undressing before we hit the top of the stairs. Tammy asked if she could turn on the camera because she thought Mom and Dad would appreciate a live show tonight. I couldn't have cared any less. According to what my Mom told Tammy later, that was an even better show than Mel's conception. No foreplay, no pretense, no control. We fucked until she passed out, calling my name as I told her what I was doing to her and her daughters.

Sunday morning, I was vaguely aware of a body crawling into bed on my side. My initial thought was it was Tammy coming back to bed after going to the bathroom. She would sometimes spoon with me on that side, rather than walk all the way around the bed. I was then conscious of Tammy saying "Hi, sweetie, Mmmmm." From her side of the bed.

I rolled onto my back and turned my head to see Jamie and Tammy kissing deeply. Jamie had her hand under the sheet and was obviously playing with Tammy's pussy. Tammy was squeezing Jamie's tits and pinching her nipples. I could feel a hand start stroking my raging boner. Mel's sweet voice was in my ear, "Good morning, Daddy. I missed you."

"Hi, sweetie -- ", she cut me off with a kiss, her tongue roaming around my mouth. I kissed her right back while cupping one of her tits and tugging on her nipple. That made her stroke a little harder.

Each girl grabbed the covers and pulled them down so we were completely exposed. Mel started to straddle me but I grabbed her hips and pulled them up so she was over my face. I then tasted my daughter for the first time. She tasted similar to Tammy, just not quite so tangy. She was already wet and she only got wetter. I got her to raise up to adjust her position and I could see Jamie's face buried between Tammy's thighs. I could also hear Tammy murmuring into Jamie's pussy, "Oh, god, this is better than I ever imagined. You taste so good, baby."

Mel stopped me so she could turn around and assume the 69 position. Her technique was so much different than her mother's. I heard Tammy cum next to me, "Oh, Jamie, baby, just like tha -- yeah -- oh, god, baby I'm cumming, I'm cum -- uhhhhhhhnnnn."

Jamie was next. "Mommy, oh Mommy, please Mommyyyyyyy," her pitch rose as she approached her orgasm, accompanied by a lot of shaking and moaning.

Mel was giving my cock the royal treatment. Every time I was sure I was about to erupt, she would back off. I finally got to the point where I was ready to cum so I did what usually worked on her mother. I reached up, pinched her nipples while tugging on them, and latched onto her clit with my lips and sucked, gently increasing the amount of pressure. She froze, dropped her head so that her forehead was resting on my dick and screamed "Daddddeeeee" over and over as she came. She collapsed on top of me, shaking and moaning.

Jamie looked at her sister with envy, rolled her off of me carefully toward the center of the bed, and assumed the same position, ass up and face over my cock. "Me next, Daddy. Me next." I hadn't cum yet so when she was taking my dick into her mouth, I was about to lose my mind. Her blowjob technique was different from both Tammy and Mel. It was just as effective, though. I concentrated on her taste, slightly different but similar to her mother and sister. I waited until she got me close and then I did the same thing as I did with Mel, pinching and tugging her nipples while sucking solidly on her clit. Different daughter, same result. "Oh, god, Daddy, I'm cumming, yes, please, suck harder, yes, Daddddeeeee." The last "Daddy" was more of a shriek than anything. She also collapsed on top of me, totally spent.

While I was paying attention to Jamie, Tammy and Mel were enjoying each other's attention. Tammy came again, calling Mel's name over and over. Mel came next, screaming "Mommmeeeee" into her mother's pussy while she trembled and fought to stay up on her hands and knees.

The girls moved down to the end of the bed to sit and watch as I had Tammy mount me with her pussy in my face. While the girls watched, their mother proceeded to inhale my cock. Maintaining eye contact with them, she showed them how she did it. I made no attempt to stop Tammy from bringing me to orgasm. I came copiously, having been tortured for the last thirty minutes or so. Instead of swallowing like she usually did, she motioned the girls to crawl up and they shared it between them. Then I brought Tammy to a screaming, shaking orgasm while the girls sucked on her nipples and fingered each other to orgasm as well.

I took turns kissing all three of my girls, so they could taste all of us together. I really wish I could bottle that taste, it's so incredible. Every so often, one of them would start playing with my cock, trying to get me hard. Jamie finally succeeded and while Mel and Tammy kissed and fingered each other, she straddled me, pointed the head of my dick toward her pussy, and proceeded to impale herself on me. She was extremely tight so it took a bit to get all of me inside her. She bent forward to kiss me and told me "You're my very first, Daddy. It feels so good."

"You feel amazing, baby. Take your time so I don't hurt you." I was struggling to keep control. I played with her nipples and her clit while she slid up and down on my shaft. When I told her I was getting ready to cum, she looked at her mother, who only nodded assent. Tammy then climbed behind her, cupping her tits and playing with her nipples as Jamie proceeded to suck my soul out through my dick. After spending a couple of minutes embracing and kissing, Jamie rolled off of me and Mel proceeded to eat my cum out of her pussy while Tammy started cleaning my dick with her mouth.