Family Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fatdog25
Fatdog25
508 Followers

Watching Tammy and Jamie 69 each other some more did the trick. Mel took the same approach as her sister, stroking me to maximum hardness and then easing herself onto my dick until she was fully seated. "You're my first, too, Daddy. I wish I did this sooner, it feels so good." She was a grinder and she came long before I did. Tammy again held her from behind, cupping and playing with her tits as I blew my third load of the morning into my oldest daughter.

I was done for a while. The girls got in the shower while I sat on the toilet lid and watched. There was another round of orgasms to be had. I didn't feel the least bit guilty about what had just happened. I thought maybe I might, but nope, no guilt. My girls are special and I actually felt honored by it all. I hopped in after they finished. While I took my time and contemplated life, they got dressed and headed downstairs.

After lunch, we just lazed around, switching couches and cuddle partners every so often while watching TV. Dinner was a group effort, since everybody was pretty wore out from this morning. When it came to be time for bed, everybody just gravitated toward the master bedroom. The girls claimed the middle, leaving me and Tammy on the outside in one large cuddle pile.

Monday morning came early, as I had to go to work. The girls were still sleeping when I left. I did get a naked group selfie for lunch, though. Monday motivation, indeed.

I was fully recharged by the time I got home. The girls had taken the liberty of warming themselves up beforehand. Dinner was fantastic, as always. Dessert was me blowing a load into Mel while she ate Tammy's pussy. Jamie cleaned us up afterwards. I returned the favor for her.

Tuesday was similar, with a different naked group selfie for lunch. Jamie made dinner. She was also dessert, getting my load while she ate Tammy. Mel did clean up duty while I ate her from behind.

Wednesday, there was no group selfie. When I texted Tammy, she assured me everything was fine, they had a surprise for me and didn't want to spoil it. I was on edge the entire day. Mel made dinner, under the direction of Tammy. I couldn't wait for dessert.

I was led upstairs by my daughters, with Tammy behind me, I guess in case I tried to run for it or something. There was a fancy new webcam set up on a tripod pointed at the bed. Mel hit a couple of keys and there were my parent's faces on the TV at the foot of the bed.

All three girls climbed on the bed and started to do a strip tease. I found I could keep my erection as long as I didn't look at the TV. Seeing my parents didn't do it for me, but it did for the girls. Apparently, halfway through the girls getting naked, my mom started blowing my dad, as the girls started cheering her on. Okay, I confess. I peeked a little. I now know where Tammy got her pointers from.

Mel and Jamie then started to 69 as Dad started fingering Mom and playing with her nipples. Tammy fingered herself to orgasm just as Mom came. Tammy then motioned for the girls to lay side by side, and assumed the ass up, face in pussy pose. It was definitely weird to hear my dad say "Okay, Mitchell, you're up, son."

Once I got started on railing Tammy, it was like I couldn't cum. I was hard but no orgasm was coming, pun intended. Tammy would switch girls every so often as I kept pounding her from behind. No idea how many times they came. I looked over my shoulder at the screen at one point, and Dad was really banging the shit out of Mom. Dad came hard, because he let the world know all about it. I finally concentrated on what Tammy was doing, watching her tongue go up and down, in and out, around and around. When I came, I came hard and it was incredible. Mom came again watching me, we were all pretty sure Dad was fucking her up the ass at the time. Both girls cleaned up their mother and me. I think Dad wanted to watch me fuck the girls too but I was spent.

Later that summer, Dad had a massive heart attack. There was nothing that could be done. We went back home for a couple of weeks to stay with Mom and help her get Dad's estate situated. Mel and Jamie stayed an extra week to help with clearing out stuff Mom didn't want to keep.

It wasn't long before school started again, so the two girls went back to Corpus for the fall semester. We stayed in touch with Mom more frequently now but it was easy to see she wasn't doing well. I just had a feeling when we went back for the holidays that it would be the last time. Tammy was ever optimistic but I had a lot in common with Mom, and I could sense her loneliness and pain. She was ready to be with Dad.

Mom passed away on the first day of spring. Tammy had gone back when she went into the hospital, so she didn't die alone. The girls drove up from Corpus and we flew out together for the funeral. Tammy was a wreck for a while, they had grown close once we moved out and losing Mom hit her pretty hard.

We were clearing out the closet in the master bedroom when Tammy found a stack of boxes in the back corner on my mom's side. The girls had found a journal while clearing out her nightstand and these boxes contained all of her completed journals. We set them aside for temporary storage, but Tammy kept a few recent ones to read. We never knew Mom kept a journal. Turns out there were quite a few things we didn't know about our parents.

When summer came and school was out, we flew up and rented a moving truck to bring the stuff we wanted to keep back. The house went up for sale, but not after all four of us fucked one last time in our old bedroom. It probably wasn't nice to leave cum stains in the carpet but what the hell. I considered it a memorial to Mom and Dad.

The girls flew back and I drove the truck home. It took three days because the thing was a piece of shit that wouldn't go over 60 and went through gas like it was water. We put the stuff Mel and Jamie wanted in the garage to ship to Corpus when school started, since Mel found a job while Jamie finished her degree so they were going to be there for a couple more years. I think they were planning on staying in Corpus after school, anyway.

The boxes containing the journals ended up in Tammy's writing room. I'm not sure how long it took her to read all of them, because there were six boxes worth, covering over 50 years of Mom's life. But she read every single page.

Two things stood out to me. The first was that they knew we would end up together, even before we did. She was torn in the beginning but after a while, she came around to accept that it was inevitable. Their incest kink actually started the weekend we went to visit the college campus. They really wanted to catch us in the act, too. According to Mom, it was her idea for the videos in return for Tammy getting to watch. It was fun seeing Tammy come to terms with the fact that she got played for once, since she thought it had all been her idea to start with.

The biggest shock to all of us, including Mel and Jamie, was that Mom and Dad were swingers. As in wife swapping, gangbanging, orgy party swingers. Mom detailed everything in those journals. The den smelled of wet pussy for weeks because none of the girls could read without playing with themselves. They finally just quit wearing clothes in the house. I couldn't complain.

At least we had a lot of discussions about all forms of sex. We had tried anal early on in the relationship, being experimental, but Tammy didn't enjoy it at all. She did watch as I tried it with Mel and Jamie. Mel's response when Tammy asked if they would do it again was "Meh, I'll do it again if that's what Daddy wants." Jamie's response was "Yes, please." I didn't think it was better or worse than regular sex, just different. None of the girls were interested in group sex outside of the four of us. Tammy finally admitted that she was afraid that I would leave her for somebody else. She got mad when I got mad about it.

Eventually, Jamie finished her degree. She also found a good job in Corpus so they elected to stay, much to our delight. Mel landed a promotion and they announced they were going to have a baby. They elected IVF and Mel eventually gave birth to a healthy boy they named James Arthur, after Dad. They wanted James Mitchell, but I asked them to name the boy after Dad instead. Better role model.

At this point in our lives, we've retired. I do odd programming jobs as a consultant. Tammy no longer teaches, she spends her days writing erotica and cooking. Mom left her plenty of material to work with. We still get together with our girls over the holidays and sometimes we'll just drive down for the hell of it.

If you had asked me, all those years ago, if I thought my life would have turned out like this, I would have laughed in your face and probably punched you out. Now, I'll just tell you I have been blessed to have the life I had. I spent it doing something I love, with the woman and daughters (and grandson) that I love. If I had to do it all again, I would. Every second of it.

##########

Thank you for reading this far. I want to thank all the writers here who have inspired me to give this a try, I have enjoyed your stories a lot.

FD25

Fatdog25
Fatdog25
508 Followers