Family Secrets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The story will be that your mother died in her sleep while you were away at a private clinic in Canada, recovering from your crash. Her funeral will be in a few weeks and by then you can show yourself with a little makeup to make you look weak."

The comment made me instantly angry. "I am not weak!" flowed from my mouth as a hot flash coursed through me before I could think of censoring myself. Strangely, I knew there had been something in my voice that those of my pack would have felt. Then I remembered my father speaking to me just before my change and knew it had been the same type of thing. That, however, had only been one of the discoveries made in that moment.

Pugs' head pulled back an inch or two, with a totally gobsmacked expression, as he took a half step back. If not for Emily gasping behind me, I might have clawed the startled man. As I nodded at her over my shoulder to offer my thanks, I realized that I was looking down at her past my muzzle. A moment later I was gawking at my hands, with their very sturdy-looking inch-long claws and the layer of short white fur.

It took me several long moments to realize that I had slipped my skin again! Only this time, not only had it been painless, but I was still humanoid. Well, mostly humanoid anyway. I was now in what moviegoers would call werewolf form! I started to say, "What the fuck?", but my voice was an octave lower and give me pause, so I settled for "What ...?". Anyway, I spent the next minute or two twisting this way and that, exploring my fur-covered body while my two companions gawked at me. I had gained over a foot of height, the head of a wolf, claws on my fingers and toes, and a tail but had retained my girly curves. Kind of cool, yes, but not really me. Although, I will admit the swishy tail is a little fun. Once I had decided that being a six-foot-six-inch fur-covered version of myself wasn't really the look I wanted, I felt a brief hot flash and I was me again!

I looked back and forth at my two stunned companions and shrugged. "Sorry, I didn't know I could do that. This is all a bit overwhelming for me."

A moment later I was pulled into a hug by Pugs and was joined by Emily. Our three bodies pressed tightly together in a vertical puppy pile. It was cathartic. We were Pack. We were family. It was bonding.

Pugs, finally broke the spell, even though we all stayed pressed together. "You have to be massively powerful, Layci. It usually takes us six to twelve weeks to learn control over our forms. And consciously taking the beast form shouldn't be possible."

"Why? Aren't we werewolves? That shape seemed rather werewolfy to me."

I could feel Emily's body heat rise as she chuckled. "Technically, yes and no" was quietly spoken into my hair. She squirmed into me a little tighter as if I had pleased her in some way before she inhaled deeply.

Since I was facing him, I looked up at Pugs to see him smile. At least he wasn't laughing at my ignorance. "We've long ago accepted the name but lycanthropy doesn't exist. Our ability to change shape is determined by genetics and magic, not a disease. Life itself creates the magical energies we use to slip our skin. Genetics determine your ability to draw on that energy. And no the moon doesn't control us, but it does reflect the energy back at us and can force those without control to shift. As I'm sure you've noticed we're still a week away from a full moon. As the moon waxes, we can shift easier but none of us with any amount of control is forced to.

"Anyway, our first change is always caused by some major injury of hormonal change, like puberty. But if you aren't strong enough, you simply die. No one we've ever known of has survived a shift before puberty. They're just not strong enough. Mental maturity is important also. If you're physically strong enough to make the change but can't maintain your superego, your id turns you into the beast form you just took. In that form you're controlled by your emotions and having undergone so much pain, you become a raging killing machine incapable of rational thought. You'd have to be put down. Those poor people are the cause of all of the legends."

I nodded against his chest, simply soaking in the comforting pack energy. I think we would have stayed like that forever if I hadn't spoken. "Where were you taking me?"

"The Clemons' place" stated Emily as she nuzzled my neck from behind. "The supposed owner, Greg, he's one of us. In actuality, the property belongs to the pack but his name is on the deed for the paper trail. Greg is with your dad, seeing to your mom."

We separated and I reached down to pull my one remaining shoe, sock, and the torn remnants of my jeans off my leg. I was still wearing my panties and I chuckled at the thought of being slightly overdressed. I left them on anyway. My companions started picking their way up the remaining rock faces with the help of the occasional tree that had found root in some cracks.

A short fifteen minutes later we were at the crest of the ridge and I paused to take in the sights. The night sky was covered with more stars than I thought possible. My new heat vision easily picked them out from the vast coldness of space. I could also see the silhouettes of other peaks in the distance and some of the town's lights sprinkled between them. It was a breathtaking sight with the two types of lights seeming to blend together. I would have liked to just bask in the beauty of it but we soon moved on.

At first glance, I thought the Clemons' cabin was much smaller than mine, but once inside I was shown a secret door leading to a second basement. The secret basement contained ten separate apartments and a communal gathering area where those of the pack that wasn't hunting or on guard duty, lounged around in both body types. The humanoids seemed comfortable with little to no clothes and helped put me at ease.

If you had told me before my accident that I'd soon feel totally confident to carry on a conversation with perfect strangers while wearing nothing but panties I would have thought "Um, no" but that was then. The fact was, I didn't feel the least bit of embarrassment. Not even when those that hadn't made it to the gathering crowded around to touch and sniff me.

I couldn't tell you what made me do it but I wanted them to know me. Not just meet me, but know me. So as if I was watching myself instead of being the one to do it, I lowered my panties and stepped out of them. Soon after that, a repeat of the last gathering started, only this time I was laid out on a couch in human form instead of in the woods as a wolf. I felt a pulling of the same magic as I drew my pack together. Binding them to me. I was their Alpha-Female. They were my family.

Dozens of noses, some wet and some dry, searched out every inch of me, as did twice as many hands. In turn, I was presented with just as many necks and crotches to sniff.

Then it happened again. I had been smiling up at Pugs as I felt something happen that shouldn't have. I knew it wasn't normal and I don't know if it was done on purpose or just someone being overly enthusiastic. At least at first.

I was feeling the magic bond pulling my pack tighter to me when a human mouth pressed into my groin. Their nose purposely parted my lips to brush over my clit, and almost immediately gave me a deep and lingering Aussie-Kiss.

Prior to that day, I had never even made out with a boy. Sure I'd kissed a few but just quick pecks. I'd certainly never even come close to what was happening. I was a virgin until my father had mated me in wolf form but that wasn't for the sex of it. It was part of a magic ritual. Now as I pulled my pack magically closer, a sudden electric shock pulsed through me that was definitely sexual. I knew it wasn't right, and that it wasn't supposed to happen. I even mentally called out to my Alpha, my Mate, my Daddy, to make it stop, to fix the magic that was about to go very wrong.

My body, however, had other ideas. I felt my vagina flood with juice as I reached down and pulled the head of whoever was there tighter against me. It didn't really matter who it was because, at that moment, I was magically linked to my entire pack. In my mind's eye, I even saw my father's head snap around and lock eyes with me. He knew what was happening but couldn't stop it. He was miles away after all.

I blindly gripped someone else's hand, with the first one forcing the mistake to continue. Just as my magic started cresting, two fingers penetrated my soaking-wet vagina and immediately curled forward to stroke my g-spot. At the same time, their lips found my clit and sucked hard! My hips lifted and I groaned out in pleasure as I pulled on the hand I was holding.

I think I was trying one last desperate attempt to disengage before it was too late. I managed to lift my head to look down my body as my hips met the penetrating fingers thrust for thrust. I was vaguely aware of two different people caressing one breast each and knew I had to stop this. I was shaking my head but no sound came out. I couldn't seem to get any air past my throat as the magic continued to pull us together.

I glanced at the hand I was gripping and followed the arm. Maybe they would help me, maybe they could fix this. I looked up to see that I had pulled the man over me. His knees were at the edge of the couch, and one hand braced himself on its back. It was Pugs! I managed to mouth the word "help!" as the wave caught me.

I felt a flood of pleasure pulse out into my pack and rebound back to me. My back bowed as the orgasm continued to pulse out and back again over and over.

I can't say how long it lasted. It didn't really matter. An hour or just one second, either way, it was too long. The damage was done. My magic had linked all of us together. It was supposed to but not like it did.

Instead of a bond of Alpha and pack, I knew there was more. Instead of the Alpha and his Alpha-Female being the only ones with mating privileges, they would all want it. Instead of a loving monogamous spousal relationship between my Dad and me, I knew there would be secrets.

As I lay there catching my breath, with Pugs leaning over me I couldn't help but draw in his scent. I glanced down his body to the first penis I'd ever seen and found him impressively erect. I closed my eyes with the image of his masculine perfection burning into my mind and realized that I was afraid.

What had I done to my pack? Only the strongest should breed. Now weakness would start to filter in. I had been Alpha for less than half a day and I'd already destroyed our future.

End of chapter one. I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote.