All Comments on 'Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

For those wanting the second Tales of the Silver Wind, please visit my profile. The link at the very bottom is the one you want.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 5 years ago
you my friend love to fuck with our emotions

i was a little put off when he had to become a vampire but guest it had to be done. you also like to leave us with cliffhangers, why couldn't Charlotte use her powers what was stopping her and one last thing you better have him turn Kelly and Charlotte and then his mom when shes old enough. other than that great chapter loved it keep going.

also - "zombie laced bullets" i mad that's even a thing in this universe

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Was that limbo or the zombie spell. Will his sister, aunt and his mom go with him for the gathering and what about the rest will they both became allies.

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago
THE TALES OF SLIVER WIND

is it free, and will you post on here again.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

It's a buck, and no I won't since it's published on another platform. And yes, zombie bulletso are a thing in this universe.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

As for Charlotte not being able to use her powers, the zombie spell was blocking her. It wasn't limbo per say, it was more like being on the cusp of death's door why he could see the dead.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I Really enjoyed the Story!

Can't wait for the next part, but it gives me something to look forward to!

Iceman79Iceman79over 5 years ago

Very good story, keep it going. What about the second chapter of Seperated At 10?

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago
SLIVER WIND

Then way keep the first three chapter's here if you're not going to add to it.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor
The return of the gangbang queen

For the one that sent me the email if you read this The return of the gangbang queen is chapter 2, lit just didn't pair those two up, why, he'll if I know.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

that's a good point TlB

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

There you go TLb it should be gone from this site soon.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

now thats a cliffhanger

TLB1981TLB1981over 5 years ago

Do think sometime in the future you can post all the chapters of the sliver wind series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story hope to be able to more very soon. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Eagerly awaiting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars as usual

Loved the use of "Who wants to live forever" by queen. Exceptional series, and i hope for many more chapters.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
All In

I am so into this story as I was to the original one. I definitely hope you finish this one, you amaze me with your imagination and every story you write gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beethoven’s Silence

I had never heard of this piece and was curious and looked it up. What a hauntingly beautiful work of music.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

I know isn't it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Wow!

Amazingly done! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...