All Comments on 'Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 08'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh man

Please don't tell me you're gonna leave it on that cliffhanger.

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Loved the story! Also a good set-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Has always you did a great job. And as typical with you recently a huge cliffhanger.

I understand the need to end New Orleans. But hope to see samuel in the future.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hoping

Hoping there is another series with a continuation of Samuel's tale

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
You Glorious Bastard

I was so happy the way you tied up all the loose ends. You are such a tease with that part at the end, please tell me you're thinking of a new Family Secrets series. These two series are my go to stories to read.

soul71soul71over 4 years agoAuthor

If I do linnear that will be the last arc for this series.

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Family Secrets New Orleans

What an awesome adventure. I do hope for new adventures for Samuel and his growing family.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

hope we get to read more of sams adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can't leave it there (I hope) don't be too long before the next instalment please.

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
Don't leave a guy hanging.

I hope you're already working on the next installment of this story. This just keeps getting better.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 4 years ago
Great story

You've written a great story but why did you have to leave us hanging like that can't wait for the next book

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful story...

Wonderfully done, through and through! I can't wait to read more of it! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us!

Tyson001Tyson001over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Nice narrative eagerly waiting for the next update

Can't say in words. Wowwwwwwஃ😊

kdeville87kdeville87over 4 years ago
wow

great finish, I loved that he is a daywalker. please do more like this.

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Family Secrets

Love this story, please hurry with the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please

Please hurry and release the next part of the story.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago
More please

Just finished rereading this series and I'm really looking forward to the next series for Samuel and family.

irishpimpn69irishpimpn69about 4 years ago
MORE

This one one of the greastest stories I have read on Lit. Please continue it. Need more

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
If most of your haven’t figured it out by now...

The New Orleans segment is finished at least for now, but it isn’t the end to Samuel Goodall and his family. His story continues in the “Porn Star Family story arc being Summoned by Lucifer and gang ch.12 near the bottom of page 8.

Since I read first P.S.F. Then read in F.S. how Samuel Goodall came to first realize he’s a sex-witch then also become a day walker. A few things start to make sense. Like how Hecate, Nimue, and Ambrosias have hinted that Sam will be a key part in cambaying a great Evil. Also the woman that ambrosias saw while looking into her crystal with Sam before it exploded, since her mention of insatiable hunger from her it is my belief that she’s “Onoskelis”

Now, Ira, Sam, heaven and hell will join to combat this foe. Can’t wait for P.S.F. Ch.16 to come out. I know itll be good.

Thank you Soul71 for all your wonderful stories so far I’ve enjoyed them immensely

And can’t wait for the continuation of some as well, keep it up. 🤟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

1 of the best if not the best stories on this website.

orion6275orion6275over 3 years ago

Well I have always loved stories about Witches, Vampires & and the occult, I very much hope that you would please continue this story line!! wile I am not a person who could put two words together without a lot of difficulty, I can very well appreciate a person such as yourself who can do what I can not.

Thank You very much !!

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Still You Best

This is hands down my favorite of your stories. I've read both series at least six times and never tired of them.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

So, with an ending like that, there is to be more?

Well I certainly hope so.

What a great fantasy!!!!!

Scores 5/5 easily.

orion6275orion6275about 3 years ago

I loved your story, hope you keep the story going.

Thank You!!!!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

I've read this series write a few times now and still an excellent read, even though the goodall's cross over to porn star family this series set needs to be continued as this is possibly your best series on here. Please continue with the goodalls as we need to know what happens with Nimue and the baby from the vision sounds like it could be a great vampire war.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

Since I read the PSF series before this one I am confused by Geronimo91's assertions? I don't see these characters in those PSF series? PSF are great stories but I just don't see the connection to the FS series. I really hope Soul71 has the inclination to continue this terrific story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let Sam have his peace SOUL71

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. hope you run an offshoot with him fighting along side Hekate. Being returned to his family after and continuing his tail with the family

HenryH67HenryH67over 2 years ago

This is a great story I hope you continue writing more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soul, I hope you read this. I have re read the Family Secrets series ( and of course PSF where it intersects) so many times I've lost count. I had meant to ask you this, the first time I read FS New Orleans but forgot until now. I titled this gem The Goddess although of course it is your work. Please, did you find this piece somewhere and alter it to fit, in which case well done, or did you compose it yourself, in which case, you are brilliant. Because it was part off a paragraph and split up, I wonder if some people didn't put the whole together and fully appreciate how it captures Hekate / Seipowe perfectly.

The Goddess

"In the darkness, her allure grows." "The sweet scent of her, the warmth, the danger, drawing the unwary to their glory..."

"Or their doom... For she is Seipowe, mother of darkness. Hekatê, goddess of witches-she is the quintessential female and she owns the night."

Brilliant piece of prose thank you and can't wait for the continuing adventures and his best buddy Ira. Please don't keep us waiting too long.

soul71soul71over 2 years agoAuthor

Altared it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I'm glad you thought to put it in, it really added meat and aura to Hekate /Seipowe' character. Keep your stories coming, you have a great imagination.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Fantastic series - loved it !!!!

Many thanks for sharing your work with us,

peters53peters53about 2 years ago

beautyfull, I like more of this

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1about 2 years ago

Every story you come up with is a masterpiece keep up the great work you do.

orion6275orion6275about 2 years ago

i hope you would consider keeping this series going, as that was one of best cliffhangers i have listened to. thank you for the supernatural stories.

thanks again for your intriguing story!!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

This story is screaming to be continued...COME ON!!

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

You really need to finish this story!!!!! I need to know how it truly truly ends! Loved it!

bigdaddy880bigdaddy880over 1 year ago

Hope this story get continued soon.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 1 year ago

Samuels story continues for now in porn star family chapter 13 or 14

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

While his story continues in Porn Star Family, we really need more of the story when Victor and the Seer is born. Will that be continued in Porn Star Family as well??

ju8streadingju8streading11 months ago

would love to read another series on this family

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you can not leave it like this. what happened to him, where did he go.

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

@ Anon from 15 days ago, check the Porn Star Family story. Sam and the gang feature in a couple of those too. Think of Porn Star Family as the main story and Family Secrets as a spin off or tie in series. // @ Soul71 - I'll ask this on your Discord or Patreon too - re-reading this now, the Blonde with the Scythe you mentioned in this installment. Didn't come across as one of the Angels or Demons in your PSF universe. I think there's at least a hint of another story there for Sam and the gang.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree that his storyline can't just end like this as it is an outstanding storyline. This is a fantastic blending of erotica, Greek mythology as Hecate is truly a potent entity in Ancient Greece and modern times and very much worthy of additional craftsmanship.

There are so many avenues to explore, that of the fate of the future seer in Nimue's gravid womb and his / her future, the two children carried by Kelly and Charlotte, along with the potential fireworks after Samuel's father, Victor, returns in a feminine body.

Samuel's new recreation by Hecate along with his new physical connection to her, plus any new tasks She has designated for her herald. This is only a quick listing of possibilities I'd love to see ventured into in a third part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I knew it!!! I knew you were gonna pull this bullshit!! Fix this bullshit ending!!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor20 days ago

"36DDD breasts" Not a fan oh HUGE tits . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES