Family Secrets - Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pair that both John and Sai had picked out for her as a birthday gift. Sai called them the 'geek glasses' as they look like those big round geeky glasses. Since Ann loves big glasses, both John and Sai thought they would be a perfect gift for her, and they were -- as they deeply complimented her facial features.

But seeing her wearing them now, Sai felt unsure how to feel. Wondering whether his brother picked them for his own sexual pleasure or as a birthday gift.

"You really love me wearing these, don't you?" Ann asked, in a snarky tone, with her nose pinched up, as she put on her glasses.

"HA..HA..HA...

—We both do."

John and Joseph both answered together.

"Though, John might like it a little more than I do," Joseph added, teasing his son.

Ann smirked at what Joseph had said, and without missing a beat, she grabbed both of their cocks, spitting on each of them, before stroking them, as she took turns rapidly sucking both of their cocks, looking up at them both like a wanton slut.

"I feel like your blowjobs get better, each time you suck me off," John said, in a low voice.

"They've been constantly improving for the past 21 years," Joseph said, in response. "Just ask any of the group members."

Ann gave a playful eye roll to their comment, pulling her mouth off their cocks, stroking them harder. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue.

Just as she did, they both grunted audibly, "Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" Joseph managed to say.

"Me too," John replied as his balls tightened.

Sai watched on. His hand stroking faster and harder watching his mother.

Covering her shot after shot, they sprayed cum into her wide-open mouth, some landing on her face, in her jet-black curls, and even covering her geeky glasses. With her eyes closed, she kept stroking both their cocks as more cum landed on her chest and tits.

She licked up and down their shafts, trying to get every bit of their cum into her mouth, her eyes still closed.

Sai came as well, his cum splattering on the floor, as he watched his mother being covered with cum.

Ann entirely coated with cum, opened her mouth, showing both her husband and son their cum before she swallowed it. Then, she stuck her tongue out showing that she swallowed it all, and kissed the head of both of their cocks in gratitude. Followed by a happy smile from ear to ear.

"Oh, Moné, could you get me a towel? Some of it is on my eyes," Ann said, with an exhausted voice, with cum dripping all over her face and body.

"Here, Mom," John handed her the towel from the dresser.

After Joseph had regained his senses, he sat on the bed. Whispering, "You look great like that," Which made her smirk as she wiped the cum off her face with the towel.

"I'm gonna take a shower and call it a night," Ann said with a sigh of tiredness.

John offered her a hand as she got up from her knees, pulling her backwards to hug her from behind.

"You need a shower as well?" She asked, with a smile, gesturing with a pointed glance to their bathroom, as John played with her tits. John's answer was easy to guess.

She turned to Joseph and asked, "How about you, honey? Wanna join us?"

"No, I'm fine. I showered enough for one night. You two go ahead, I'm gonna go to sleep," Joseph said, looking at his wife, not minding what John was doing.

"Oh, okay. Night," Ann replied, giving him a kiss. John, still behind her cupping her breasts.

"Hey! hands off, mister. Save it for the bathroom." She said, half-heartedly, barely trying to pull his hands away.

As she said this, Sai, not wanting to be caught, quickly left, without cleaning his cum, and went to his bedroom. As he was leaving, he saw his brother continue to play with his mother's breasts. After he had entered his room, he heard the shower start to run.

******************************************************************************************************

(1:20 am - Sunday)

Lying in bed, Sai was confused with jealousy, anger, excitement, and other emotions, not knowing what to do. Seeing his mom in a way that he had never seen before was very hot and very exciting to him. Though he had seen her half-naked twice before when she was changing her clothes, he had never seen her like this. This was the first time he'd ever seen her having sex, not to mention having a threesome with both his brother and his dad.

To him, he just walked in on a shocking, dark secret of his family and didn't know what to do.'Should I yell at them for not telling or inviting me? Should I just accept this, knowing that they've been doing this behind my back? I had always thought of my mom as a righteous, Christian woman, so how could she? Was it all just a facade?' He thought to himself.

Just as Sai was thinking of what to do, he heard the shower stop.

Ann came out of the bathroom naked, followed by John.

"I guess he's knocked out, huh," John said, looking at his father sleeping.

"Yeah," Ann said, with a smirk on her face, as she dried her hair.

"What's with the smirk?" John asked. "Are you going to hound him, again?"

"Huh?! No.." Ann said, feigning innocence, "..Maybe. I'm gonna sleep like this and surprise him in the morning." Ann added, giving her son a twirl, showing off her delicious ass.

"Lucky man," John said, with a tone of disappointment.

"Aww, paavam...If you wake up early you can join us before Sai gets up," Ann said, looking at her son's disappointed face, with a mischievous grin.

Sai, from his bedroom, was unable to hear their conversation, but as they came closer to the door he heard his mother and brother talking. This time a little clearer, as they came out of the bedroom.

He heard Ann ask his brother, "Hey, didn't you close the door when you came in?"

Hearing this, Sai panicked, internally freaking out, thinking he was caught. Ready to get up and head for the door, but just then his brother said, "Oh... no. Sorry, I must've forgotten," with a worried laugh.

'Thank God! I'm safe, thanks to my careless brother. Thanks to his sloppiness, I found out about this affair - for better or worse,' Sai thought to himself.

"Well," Ann started, looking at the floor, "It's a good thing he is such a heavy sleeper," Ann said, with a sigh of relief.

*SLAP*

A loud slap echoed.

Startling Sai at first, but then realising that it was the sound of his brother slapping his mom's ass.

Ann reacted with a shocked face, at John doing that so loudly. But John didn't care, he followed the slap with an air kiss to Ann.

John's door closed, followed by Ann's.

Now, there was silence in the house, to Sai there was only the sound of his breathing.

******************************************************************************************************

(8:00 am - Sunday)

"Sai, wake up!" Ann yelled, banging on Sai's bedroom door, a towel on her head.

It was Sunday, with service starting at 10am, and Ann doing her normal routine, waking up Sai, at 8am. Sai never liked going to church, to him it was one of the most boring things ever. He would rather just watch some awful movie for four hours than go to a three-hour-long service every Sunday.

But today was different. After what he had witnessed last night, he wanted to know how it had started with his parents and brother and why he was never told or never found out until yesterday -- actually, never mind, Sai knew why he didn't find out sooner. It was his deep sleeping habit.

Ann was in the kitchen, teasing her husband by flashing him, lifting her long nightie, exposing her naked thick ass as Joseph sat at the breakfast table. But her teasing ended abruptly, with Sai opening his door.

Sai woke up early, getting out of bed quickly, out of the door, and into the living room, expecting to find some major difference. But sadly for him, everything was as it had always been on Sundays, his parents were in the kitchen, talking about some church stuff, and his brother was using the shower in the main bathroom, taking his time.

"Hungry stomach -- breakfast what?" Sai asked his Mother in his everyday early morning routine of using broken caveman language.

"Go brush your teeth, then you'll get something to eat," she responded, with her hands on her wide hips, with a mock serious tone.

To Sai, nothing looked out of place; everything was normal. Causing Sai to think that what he saw was a dream. To him, maybe it was, but it didn't look or feel like a dream. His mother was in her long nightie with a towel wrapped around her head. She looked like she had just finished showering, and his father was sitting in a chair wearing the same lungi he'd been wearing last night, shirtless as usual, talking to his mother.

"Ugh!! Pine (fine)...," Sai answered, in a deep morning voice, trying his very best to not seem different from his usual self. "But John's not out of the bathroom yet," Sai followed up, with a whiny voice.

"He should be out soon. He got up earlier than usual, so it shouldn't be long," Ann replied.

After what he had seen the previous night, he was having a tough time looking at his mother the same way. He never thought of Ann as anything more than his mother. Neither did anyone he knew ever comment on his mother's beauty or body in any sexual manner, to his knowledge, no-one thought any differently about his mother than he did, an upstanding Christian.

His mother, Ann, was a 42 year old, 132lbs, fair-skinned, petite figured South Indian woman, with curly jet-black hair that fell just below her shoulders. In comparison to the average Indian woman, she was tall, at 5'7". Despite her age, she could easily have passed for someone 10 years younger. Though Ann wasn't a singer, apart from occasionally singing in the church choir, she possessed a natural musical voice, which added to her beauty and general attractiveness.

His dad, Joseph Dias, on the other hand was a 44 year old, dark-skinned South Indian man, who stood at 5'8". He had a broad build with a little bit of a gut, weighing 195lbs, with a thick moustache, and looked his age. His deep voice, at first look would make him seem like a domineering man, but he was the complete opposite. He was a laid back, often very quiet person. Though, if you saw Ann and Joseph together, you would assume, like Sai, that they were an odd couple.

And his Brother, John, like Sai, had a tan skinned complexion. John, 21 years old, was slightly taller than his Dad and Brother at 5'9". Similar to Sai, in terms of personality. But unlike Sai, John was a little bit more built, weighing 185lbs, now John wasn't fat. Through his genetics from his fathers side he was built similarly to his father, minus the gut.

Whereas, Sai got his genetics from his mother's side. Which made him naturally lean, weighing 155lbs, but looking like he was 130lbs. Despite not having genetics from his father's side of the family Sai did retain his father's strength, which often surprised people.

John was a college graduate who always took care of his little brother and like most brothers, would fight just for the fun of it and for no reason.

As Sai waited for his brother to come out of the bathroom, he sat on the couch with his eyes closed, trying to visualize everything he had seen the previous night.

From the moment Sai saw Ann naked, he had been trying to take note of his mother's body, both from memory and how she looked in her long nightie. Trying to check out her ass without being caught, but the long nightie hid her amazing figure, to his disappointment.

Just then, his brother came out of the bathroom.

As John came into the living room, he looked at Sai, who was falling in and out of his sleepy state, then joined his parents in the kitchen.

"Hey! Sleepyhead, brush your teeth, shower, and come eat!" Ann yelled out, pushing John away. "We're going to be late if you don't hurry up," Ann added, moving into the living room to avoid John.

"Huh...? Ohh... okay... going... going... goi—'' Sai responded, with a tired yawn as he snapped out of his sleepy state. Walking drunkenly to the bathroom.

As he left, he saw his brother in the kitchen going about his normal routine. By the time he reached the bathroom there was an audible shriek from his mom, followed by light laughter from both, his father and brother.

"Huh!?.." Sai said, out loud, confused.

"It's nothing, John is just being annoying," Ann said, trying her level best to fight off her son.

"Ohh.." Sai said, sleepy and confused, as he closed the bathroom door.

"Will you stop!" Ann said, in a low angry voice, slapping her son's hand away.

"Didn't you get enough this morning?" Ann added, asking her son in a pleading voice.

"I can never get enough of you," John said, grabbing a handful of his mothers ass. "Or this wonderful ass," John added, pulling her into a kiss in front of his father, squeezing her ass harder.

"Mmmmghmh," Ann moaned, trying to push John away, failing.

Ann eventually gave in, kissing her son back, passionately.

John lifted open his mother's long nightie, exposing her naked ass to his father. Who looked on with a smile, seeing his son enjoy his wife.

John pulled his mouth away from his mother, and asked, "Enjoying the view, Dad?"

"Oh, definitely," Joseph said, "That's a view I never get tired of."

"Here," John said, lifting his mother up, with his hands on her ass, bringing her to his Dad's lap.

"Now you can enjoy her in your lap, I'm gonna eat," John said, laughing, getting his breakfast and leaving to the living room.

Ann's face was flushed, slightly embarrassed, and turned on.

"Aww, your face is so red," Joseph said, in a mock concerned voice. As he moved his left hand to her ass, and right hand to her back, pulling her in, kissing her.

Ann pulled away from the kiss asking her husband, "How did we get such a horny son?" Resting her head on his shoulder.

"Ha! From you, who else?" Joseph answered, laughing.

"Come on, let's go to the couch," Joseph added, carrying his wife, bridal style, to the living room.

"Oh, my towel," Ann said, as her towel dropped to the floor.

"I'll get it," Joseph said, putting Ann down next to John.

"Here," Joseph handed Ann her towel.

*MUAH*

Ann gave her husband a big kiss on the cheek, Joseph returned a light kiss as well.

Not wanting to waste time, Sai brushed his teeth as quickly as possible, showered and finished his Sunday morning routine, coming out of the bathroom to see his parents and brother, sitting on the same couch -- his brother eating breakfast, dad watching TV, and mom drying her hair with her towel.

But Sai noticed something was off, as Ann was drying hair she looked odd. It looked like guilt or anxiety. Which aroused Sai's suspicions. What were they doing while he was in the bathroom?

"Oh hey, breakfast is in the kitchen. Eat quickly and get dressed, or we'll be late," Ann said to Sai, as she got up from the couch.

She was adjusting her head wrap, her long nightie showcasing the outline of her breasts, as she wears modest clothing in the house. I couldn't help but notice it. Any other day, I wouldn't have paid any attention to it but, the previous night's encounter had heightened my senses.

Her nipples looked hard. Sai thought he was imagining it, but they looked really pronounced, so maybe not.

Sai tried his best to not get caught staring, he reluctantly forced himself to look away and go to the kitchen, trying to eat as fast as he could, but it was impossible for Sai. He was always a slow eater, usually taking up to an hour to eat.

Sai saw from the kitchen his mother leaving the living room, walking to her bedroom, followed by his dad. Then, a couple of minutes later, his brother, entered the kitchen to clean his plate then left for his own room.

John dressed quickly, he closed his bedroom door as he exited and quickly entered his parents bedroom. Sai didn't notice as he ate his breakfast, slow as he was.

When John entered his parents bedroom, he saw his mom, naked, but for her black lace panties, the panties barely covering her ass cheeks, in front of the mirror with her back turned. His dad was sitting on the bed, tying his shoelaces, talking to Ann.

"Hey, when you see Anand can you tell him to keep some vegetables aside?" Ann asked Joseph, seeing John come into the room she turned her head, giving him a smile. "We don't have any left, I'll pay him when I see him," Ann added.

"Sure, in money or..." Joseph started to ask, but was cut off by his son.

"I mean, how else does she usually pay, if not with this," John said, grabbing a handful of his mother's ass.

Ann responded with an eye roll, "I don't think he'd stay in business if that's how everyone paid him."

"True," John agreed.

"But I don't think he would mind, I mean would you?" Joseph said, asking his son the question, walking up to them both.

"NOPE!" John answered, pulling Ann close into a back hug, grabbing her breast.

"Ha ha," Ann laughed sarcastically, "I'm serious, will you ask if you see him?" Ann asked, with puppy dog eyes.

"I will," Joseph said, pulling Ann away from John, into a passionate kiss, tightly grabbing her ass.

"Man, I wish I brought my phone," John said, looking on.

Joseph upon hearing this, broke away from the kiss, shaking Ann's thick ass with his hands, in front of John.

"I don't think you should do that, if you do he might attack me," Ann said, pushing herself away from Joseph, laughing.

"Me?! What about you 'Miss Deep-Throat-me-in-the morn..." John started saying, in a mock offended voice, but was cut off by Ann.

"Shhh!! Sai will hear," Ann said, eyes wide, covering John's mouth with her hand.

"He's not wrong, you know," Joseph said, defending his son, smacking Ann's ass.

"See, Dad agrees," John said, moving his mother's hand, pulling her into a hug holding her ass.

Ann rolled her eyes, "Uh huh."

"Let go, I need to get dressed," Ann said, looking at her son. She was trying to tie her churidar pants. John was behind her. He was playing with her breasts, tweaking her nipples, and kissing the nape of her neck. Although irritated at him... she didn't push him away.

******************************************************************************************************

(8:45 am)

Sai finished eating, cleaned his plate and went to his bedroom to get changed, dressing in his usual church attire, a red dress shirt with black slacks and dress shoes. Formal, though not too fancy. As he was tying the shoelaces, he heard a noise come from his parents' bedroom.

This would not have been something questionable on any other day but, today, he was feeling suspicious. So, to satisfy his curiosity, he went to check it out, taking off his shoes to avoid making any unnecessary noise .

As he walked into the corridor, he saw the door was open, which he didn't notice before. He saw his mom, topless in front of the mirror, with her back turned to him. She was trying to tie her churidar pants.

His brother, John was behind her, fully dressed, playing with her breasts, tweaking her nipples, and kissing the nape of her neck. Sai saw his mother's facial expression, she was clearly irritated at her son for doing that... but she didn't push him away.

Ann gasped, saying, "Stop..." in a half-hearted tone, "Have you not had enough, you horndog?"

"Come on, as if you're not enjoying," he said, in between kisses, teasing his mother.

"Okay, that's enough. Go get me my bra from the drawer; you can fondle them later," she said, elbowing his stomach.

Not wanting to push his luck, Sai quickly left and headed downstairs.

Sai didn't see his dad so he assumed he was in the bathroom.

Joseph came out of the bathroom, seeing his wife putting on her bra, he asked, "Do you really need a bra?"