Family Secrets - Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean they're not humongous like Susan or Elisa's," Joseph added, laughing.

"He's right, Mom," John commented.

"I know, but they still stick out and people are going to notice," Ann replied, grabbing her breasts. "Plus I don't want to fight off, Daniel, Joe, Jacob, Isaac and YOU!" Ann added, shooting a mean glare at John.

"You guys love these more than Susan's or Elisa's" Ann continued, hooking her bra.

"I mean, they're erotic you can't blame us, plus we love Susan Auntie and Elisa Aunties tits too. But we like yours a little more," John said.

"Uh huh, go check if Sai got dressed or not," Ann said, rolling her eyes, putting on her churidar.

"Okay," John said, leaving the bedroom to check on his brother.

After a couple of minutes, John came back into the bedroom, poking his head in saying, "He's not in the kitchen or his bedroom."

"Ohh, okay. Check downstairs," Ann responded, combing her hair.

John went downstairs, yelling Sai's name as he went down, " SAI!!!"

"Why is he yelling??" Joseph asked, startled at his son yelling.

"I have no idea, you tell me you're his father." Ann sighed, at her husband's question.

Sai responded to his Brother, yelling back. "I'm downstairs! Hold on, I'm coming up!"

"OKAY!" John yelled back to Sai, who was now right in front of him, both consciously yelling. Trying to outdo the other.

"What is wrong with you two?!" Ann asked, coming out of the bedroom, stomping her feet, stopping near the railing.

"The neighbors can hear you!" Ann added, fuming at both of her sons.

Ann dressed, wearing a blue churidar with a front zipper, a floral pattern shawl, and the same glasses from yesterday, clean as if they were new. The churidar further accentuated her hourglass shape without over-emphasizing her figure either. Her black curly hair and fair skin contrasted perfectly with her churidar.

Sai couldn't help but notice the stark contrast between how he had viewed her before the previous night versus now. She looked like the most unmotherly, hottest woman ever last night, no doubt, but right now, her beauty was different.

She was also mad, but that didn't matter to Sai, Or to John for that matter. John liked getting his Mother mad on purpose, sometimes, though it usually backfired on him. This could have been one of those times.

— "Sorry," both Sai and John said, one with fear and the other with slyness.

"Go get in the car," Ann said, with a stern voice.

"Joseph! Start the car!" Ann indirectly yelled at her husband, losing a bit of her musical voice.

"Coming!" Joseph replied, his deep voice failing to make him sound quiet, despite his best attempt.

******************************************************************************************************

(9:00 am - in the car)

Everyone got into the car, a 2016 Honda CRV.

On the way into the car, Ann noticed her neighbors had already left. With only one, who didn't leave yet, the Cheriyan's.

As per usual, Sai took the shotgun seat. It was an unwritten rule that the shotgun seat was always his, this time he felt a bit of regret but also a bit of relief. Seeing as how, in his mind, his mother was more angry than the Hindu Goddess Durga. He was in the front with his Dad driving while his Mother and John were in the backseat.

Sai couldn't see what was happening behind him without turning around, the back mirror was in favor of his Dad than him. The feeling of not knowing what was happening behind him made him feel anxious.

In the backseat, Ann sat with John as was customary.

Joseph started to drive.

John, made sure that Sai was not looking in their direction, before resting his hand in Ann's lap.

Ann gave him a stare, not an objection or a stare of anger. It was just a stare.

But John didn't pay attention to it, and started to move his hand up, slowly. Ann, sensing his intention, pinched his hand. Her eyes, now angry.

John just smiled and whispered to her, "Sorry," coming closer to Ann.

Ann rolled her eyes, her brows narrowed and looking out the car window. Trying her best to ignore her son's advances.

John removed his hands, but Ann stopped him, whispering, "I will kill you, if you do that."

"That's a really confusing mixed message right there," John said, thinking he whispered it.

"Huh? What is?" Sai asked, turning his head slightly, confused as to what his Brother was talking about.

"Oh..uhm..the billboard, back there." John said, quickly making something up.

"Ohh,"

"Yeah," John said, with a sigh of relief.

"Idiot," Ann said, with a blank stare to her son.

John, scooted closer to Ann and whispered, "Oh, I'm an idiot, huh?"

Unzipping Ann's churidar, exposing her bra.

"Yes," Ann whispered back, giving a smirk.

John threw his hands over Ann's shoulder, putting his hands inside her exposed bra, lightly pinching her nipples.

Ann tried to hold back her moan, almost failing.

But was saved by Joseph, who put on music. Taking the opportunity in with enthusiasm, Ann threw caution to the wind, revealing her breasts to John. Moaning lightly as he played with her breasts, John slowly getting aggressive.

Joseph watched through his rearview mirror to see what was happening, not being disappointed. Watching John play with his wife's breasts, his hand down her clothes.

Joseph, noticing Sai dying inside with boredom, decided to ask him random questions to keep him distracted and prevent him from looking back.

"Hey Sai, how's your school going? Anything interesting happening?"

The sudden question threw Sai off guard, replied "Huh? Hmm, It's fine. Nothing that interesting."

"Oh, okay," Joseph said, adding "Any crushes or girlfriends I should know about?"

"Uhmm, no," Sai said, thinking of any crushes he might have that he himself doesn't know of.

This question was meant to tease Ann, more than anything else. Knowing how jealous Ann is of anyone who flirts with Sai and to guilt Ann a little.

Ann responded with an upset jealous face.

John, seeing this, whispered, "If you're that jealous, why keep him out?" Ann didn't answer, she just looked out the window.

John didn't push for an answer either. Instead, took his hand away from Ann's breasts and rested it on her lap.

Ann tucked her breasts into her bra, thinking John had stopped. Zipping up her churidar slightly.

But rather than stopping, John lifted the bottom of his Mom's churidar, putting his hands on her stomach, inside the churidar. Sliding his down, untying her churidar pants.

"Ammie, move forward," John said, calling her "Ammie" as a way of letting her know that he's turned on. It was his pet name for her, another pet name for her was "Velthayamma (white mom)". Which was used as a double meaning, one in reference to her almost pale skin colour.

Ann, moved forward, John put his hand around her, bringing his right arm to her lap. Putting it down her churidar pants, into her panties. Their position, at first glance, looked natural, a Mother and son sitting close to each other.

But John's hands were in his Mother's panties, playing with her pussy. With his mother trying to not moan loud, the music helped hide her moaning, but only barely.

John continued doing what he was doing, pretending as if he wasn't doing anything unordinary and everything was casual.

Whereas, his Mother was squirming in her seat. With her two of son's fingers entering into her wet pussy, and the thought of Sai finding out, made Ann more aroused and also nervous.

But her excitement took over more than her nervousness, she slid her left hand over to her son's crotch, rubbing his cock over his pants.

Joseph looked in the mirror and found his son, sitting casually and his wife squirming.

A smile came over his face,'Like mother, like son, I guess' he thought to himself.

As Joseph thought to himself, Ann pulled John into a kiss, passionately making out as if they were the only ones there. John, lost in his excitement, grabbed his mother's breasts with his free hand, tightly and increased his fingering, going faster.

Ann moaned, louder than the music in the car.

Joseph heard and quickly honked the horn, Sai thought he heard something but got distracted by the horn.

"You know, whenever you take a ride, always remember to be alert on who is on your front. It's the first lesson while driving," Joseph said.

Why is he giving me driving lessons right now, Sai thought.

"Okay," Sai said, drawing out the word, confused.

Ann knew exactly what that comment meant and tried to calm her moaning.

"Moné, slow.." Ann whimpered to her son, barely getting out her words. John understood, and slowed his fingering.

"There is no harm in enjoying a thrilling ride," Joseph said to Sai, "but always do it cautiously, ok?"

"Okay," he replied, still confused. It was odd for his Dad to do this, but also not odd because that's his dad.

"Hey, are you going to die soon?" Sai asked, turning his head to his Father, his eyes slightly squinted and his voice in a tone of question.

— " HA HA HA!" Both John and Ann both broke out laughing, John's hand leaving his Mother's breasts, tears almost coming out of their eyes.

Joseph, shocked at his Son's question, was taken aback.

"Why? Are you planning to kill me?" Joseph asked back, his face filled with a startled expression.

"Hmm, no," Sai answered, in a half sarcastic voice.

"Just asking, because you're suddenly giving me driving lessons. When I already know how to drive." Sai added, with his head forward.

— " HA ha Ha!" Ann and John, still laughing.

"Yeah, Dad, are you?" John asked, as his laughter slowly died down.

"No!" Joseph said.

"Can't a man just give his Son some advice without people thinking he's dying?" Joseph added, in a defensive tone.

"You can, but, just not with Sai," Ann answered, still laughing a little at her Son's mean straight forward question.

Joseph didn't respond, he only shook his head and kept driving.

John's right hand, still in Ann's wet pussy, started fingering her again and brought his free hand back to Ann's Churidar, unzipping it, taking out her breasts.

Going back to what they were doing, unbroken by the joke. Making jokes was normal for them so this wasn't enough to make them stop or ruin their moment.

Ann, still very wet, was begging for release.

Becoming increasingly excited with John's fingering, took hold of John's hand begging him to squeeze her breast harder.

Getting more wild at John's fingering, Ann spread her legs wider, lowering her churidar a little, giving more direct access to John.

John was just waiting for that. He quickly put three fingers into her hot, wet pussy and started fingering her, much faster.

Ann leaned forward to hide her open front in case Sai accidentally looked back. She was enjoying it so much she was nearing climax.

Joseph saw Ann squirm in the back, thinking that she might be close to orgasming.

"Should we slow down? We're a little early," Joseph said, with a double meaning.

"Go at a 5 mile speed, so we'll reach there after service, hopefully." Sai said, in a slight sarcastic way, hoping they would be late.

"Noo!" Ann said, unintentionally yelling.

"It's..fine, I..need to see..Lisa," Ann added.

John got the hint from both and slowed down.

"Okay, but I'm going to pull over, I have to buy something." Joseph said, pulling over in front of a store.

"Oh..ok," Ann almost moaned as John removed his fingers.

"Come on, get out and help me choose," Joseph again interrupted.

"Choose what?" Sai asked, confused.

"Just come with me, you owe me." Joseph said to Sai, referencing Sai's mean joke.

Ann quickly organized, putting her exposed breasts back in her churidar.

Joseph and Sai got out of the car.

"I need an orgasm, John, or I will go crazy." Ann begged her son, looking him in his eyes.

"I know, Mom, but we are almost at the church. Let's tidy up, or Sai will get suspicious," John said.

"We'll find Lisa when we get to church," John added.

"But what will you tell Sai?" Ann asked.

"Mmm, yeah. I'll go with Sai at first then after a couple of minutes, I'll tell him I have to go somewhere," John responded.

Sai and Joseph returned. "Ok, we are good to go," Joseph said.

******************************************************************************************************

(9:30 am - Church)

As usual they arrived early, Ann was turned on, begging for release. You could see it in her expressive eyes.

When they entered the church, Ann told everyone that she was going to go talk to her friends, and Joseph did the same, leaving Sai and John to their own devices.

But after a couple of minutes, John left Sai, telling him he was going to go talk with his friends, leaving him by himself. Though, after a while Sai got bored, and as usual when he's alone without anyone to talk to, he would go and find his Mom and hover around her and her friends, as they talk about maternity stuff, like their kids, their husbands, family, etc. The usual mother talk.

As he was looking for Mom, he saw Susan aunty, not his aunt by blood or anything -- it's just a word we use to show respect to someone who is the same age as your mother, a suffix honorific.

Susan was dressed in a beautiful maroon saree with a black blouse, showing off her voluptuous figure, and her large breasts.

Susan, in her own right, was a gorgeous woman, three years younger than Ann, a Mother of twin sons, both of whom were a year older than Sai. She has medium length curly hair with a pale complexion, similar to that of Ann. Beautiful eyes, and natural red lips. Though, compared to Ann, she was very busty, she was the second bustiest woman in church.

She was also much shorter than Ann, at about 5'3", and unlike Ann she was chubby, not the unattractive kind. She has a similar figure to that of Nithya Menon, though when Sai was a child he thought Susan was Soundarya, an Indian actress. Going as far as calling her Soundarya-aunty, until he realized she wasn't her.

Susan draped her saree in a way that highlighted her breasts, making them very prominent, her blouse nearly showing the full weight of her breasts.

"Aunty, have you seen Mom?" Sai asked Susan, she was someone Ann was close to and always hung out with before services started, so naturally Sai asked her about his mother's whereabouts.

"Uhm, no. I was looking for her as well, in fact," Susan replied, as if she was leaving something out.

"Maybe, she's with Lisa," She suggested with a quick, regretful expression washing over her face.

Lisa was another one of Ann's friends. She teaches Sunday school from time to time and is married to the church's pastor, Benjamin Chacko, or Ben Achen (father). She was extremely stunning, not as busty as Susan, but possessed a sizable bust, as well as a gorgeous ass, all visible through her style of fashion.

Wearing both modern and traditional clothes, she looked great in both. She was young but very mature, in her attitude, and behaviour. Her stunning beauty was highlighted by her long straight black hair, hazel eyes, tan skin and an angelic voice. It was one of those voices that made you fall head over heels for her, and made your knees weak and heart beat fast.

Everything else that came with her beauty was a bonus, her sexy figure, perfect tight ass, firm breasts were the.

"Oh, okay, do you want to accompany me?" Sai asked Susan.

"Uhm... no. I'm going to go inside and meet up with her later," she answered oddly. "If you just need someone to talk to, come sit and talk with me," she added.

Sai knew Susan from childhood, she was like his second mother of sorts, Susan loved Sai and enjoyed his company.

"Maybe later, aunty. I'm going to go look for Mom," Sai said.

"Aww... okay, moné," she said, giving Sai her normal hug, and kiss on the cheek then going inside.

******************************************************************************************************

(9:30am Church - Upstairs)

"Hey, Susan, can you do me a favor?" Ann asked, finding her upstairs about to leave.

"Huh, sure. What is it?" Susan asked, seeing Ann looking a little worked up.

"Could you try to keep Sai occupied for a couple of minutes?" Ann asked, in an exhilarated tone.

"Uhm, sure, but can I ask wh—" Susan stopped before she could finish, as she saw Lisa and John coming up the stairs.

"Ohhh, okay!" She added, realizing why Ann asked to keep Sai occupied.

"But what should I do? It's not like I can blow his brain out... or can I?" Susan asked, in a cheeky tone to mess with Ann.

Ann's eyes went wide as she said, "Don't you dare!" with a blushed frown.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. ShhH!" Susan said, as she came close to Ann, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun, you wanton woman," she added, followed by a quick slap on Ann's ass.

"HEY!" Ann screamed wide-eyed in shock.

As she yelped, John came up behind her, slapping her ass as well.

"Oh, no. You too? At least wait till we're inside, you dummy!" Ann said, with desperation in her voice in response to her son's smack.

John didn't answer. Instead, he just hugged her from behind, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Umm... see... what... you did," Ann said to Susan, struggling to not go nuts, getting turned on by John.

"Have fun, slut," Susan said, again, blowing her a kiss.

Ann wasn't taken aback by her friend's name-calling, considering her reputation within her friend group.

"Come on, Mom. If we don't start right now, we'll be late for service, and Achen's going to be mad." John said to Ann, turning her, lifting her up, walking to the pastor's office. Lisa, already there, welcoming them with a wide smile.

"Hey, would you mind waiting to get your blowjob?" Lisa asked John, as she pushed Ann up onto her husband's desk in the same spot where he worked and prepared his sermons.

"I want to take care of this slut, right here, first, before she goes crazy." Adding, as she started passionately kissing her.

"Oh, no it's fine. I've been teasing her since this morning, and if we don't make her cum, she might attack everyone here." John said, laughing.

Lisa stepped back, pulling off her western fashioned white Church dress. She had a red lace bra and panties underneath. Reaching behind her, she unclasped and wiggled her bra off her shoulders, dropping it to the wooden floor. She was now only in her red lace panties and flat shoes.

"Come here, slut, let me take care of you," Lisa said, stepping towards the desk, spreading Ann's legs, pressing herself against Ann. Lisa reached up and brought her best friend's face towards hers, kissing her.

"Mmmmm," Ann moaned, her eyes closed, enjoying Lisa's lips against hers. Her breasts, still inside her bra and churidar, while Lisa's breast, bare and sitting on top of Ann's. Both cuddled up to each other.

John looked in awe of these two sexy women like this as he stripped out of his clothes. His mother and the pastor's wife cuddled up to one another, kissing. It was a sight to behold, turning him on. Even if he'd seen it multiple times already, it never stopped to amaze him. Ann moaned as Lisa reached up and kneaded her breasts through her churidar.

Lisa broke the kiss and looked at Ann. "Even after months, I still can't get over you, you wonderful sexy woman." She took off Ann's glasses, setting them aside, then she tugged off her churidar, followed by her bra, freeing Ann's conical-shaped breasts.

"And my God, look at these tits. So perfect." Lisa said, lowering her lips to Ann's caramel-colored nipples, sucking on them.

Ann watched as her best friend's head moved down her body. Lisa was untying Ann's churidar pants, pulling them off. She felt her wet panties get pulled aside. Lisa's soft, warm tongue reached out and slid up Ann's vaginal lips.