Family Secrets - Nights

Story Info
Son witnesses secret relationship in family.
11.4k words
4.07
57k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note:This is a Family incest story. I got the idea from a few stories I have read on Literotica. I hope you like this, this is an edited version of my first story on Literotica, I didn't like how the other one came out so I decided to rewrite it, in 3rd person.

A thank you goes out to EditorsApprentice, who did the editing for the first half, but due reasons, he wasn't was able to finish the full editing. Thankfully, Fantasy Gorilla was able to finish the editing.

I hope you enjoy and I would like any helpful feedback.

All characters who are having sex is 18+

******************************************************************************************************

(12:30 am - Sunday.)

Feeling thirsty, Sai got up in the middle of the night to go get a glass of water. However, as he left his room his attention was drawn to the noises coming from his parent's bedroom. This struck him as being odd, since everyone should be fast asleep by now.

Being a heavy sleeper, Sai would usually be sleeping like a log at this time of night. The only reason to get up, to get a drink or to use the bathroom.

The noises he heard didn't sound like footsteps or casual talking between his parents. He didn't think much of it, ignoring it to quench his thirst, but on the way back he overheard what seemed like his mother, Ann, moaning. Being naturally curious, Sai headed towards their room to check. As he approached, he could see the door was slightly ajar, with a shaft of light coming out from the room, something he didn't notice before. Curiosity getting the better of him, he discretely widened the gap without raising attention.

His parents' room was the largest room in the house. Like every bed in the house his parents' bed also faced east, as per their beliefs. The head of the bed was two feet away from the walls and seven feet away from the door, from where Sai was standing.

Their room was located across from Sai and his older brother, John's bedroom. The family had moved into the house seven years ago. Although structurally sound, the house suffered from squeaky floors and doors, within a year his parents had remedied this with a full renovation. Since then the house didn't give up it's secrets easily.

As Sai looked in the room he saw that it was dimly lit, he could hear the shower running, the bed squeaking, and the sound of skin hitting skin. Quickly realizing that his were parents were having sex, he stood frozen in the corridor, and listened, carefully, to his mother moaning.

Hearing them having sex came as a shock to him as he assumed his parents didn't have sex because of the way his mom acted around his dad. To him they were the least romantic people he knew. He never saw them kiss or even hug each other, or at least in a way that felt like they were willing to do it. He was under the impression they were married just for the sake of marriage and had kids just for perpetuation.

As he cautiously looked inside, towards the bed, located a couple of feet away from him, the scene in front of him made him immediately freeze. His mom was completely naked and facing away from him, he could see a side on glimpse of her breasts, as she rocked up and down on his dad. This image of his mother shocked Sai, she was a deeply religious woman and he was looking at her in a way he had never seen before, in a way he thought he would never see.

Sai's shock slowly turned to excitement as he watched them...it was hot and witnessing his parents having sex was not grossing him out. He enjoyed what he was seeing right in front of his eyes. If anything, he was turned on.

They looked like they had been going at it for a while, Ann's shoulder-length curly hair was a mess, and she was sweating profusely. Giving Sai the impression that they might have started in the shower, and continued onto the bed, and forgot to turn the shower off.

As Sai continued to admire his naked mother riding his dad, reverse cowgirl, he heard the shower turn off, instinctively Sai ducked away, not wanting to be caught.

Plucking up his courage he peered cautiously into the room. To his open-mouthed surprise and confusion, he saw his dad, Joseph, come out of the bathroom wearing a lungi and drying his head with a towel. This caused Sai to involuntarily gasp, fortunately going unheard, over the sounds his mother was making as she was fucking whoever it was, in bed with her.

"Are you guys still at it?" Joseph's deep voice and chuckle filled the room as he put the towel on top of the dresser, near the bed.

"Sorry Dad. We're just finishing up," responded the man with a laugh, who Sai now realized was his brother, John.

His eyes, now wide with disbelief, back against the wall of the corridor and heart racing at what was happening before him.

"Just a few more... if you want, you can join in...again?" John said, with reluctance in his voice.

"No, it's fine," Joseph replied with a chuckle, "Take your time. You seem to be enjoying yourself."

Sai, once again, looked inside even more cautiously, as he continued to watch his mother, riding his brother.

Ann hadn't spoken a word from the moment Sai saw them, lost in the moment, enjoying her eldest son's cock inside her, with her small sized conical shaped breasts bouncing vigorously. Her thick tear-drop shaped ass shaking every time she smacked down on her son's cock.

Just then she slowed down, motioning her husband towards her, to the left side of the room. He walked around from the right side of the room. Ann slowed down her rhythm even further and reached out for her husband. Kissing him with her plump lips, with Sai looking on unbeknownst to her or her husband.

Joseph lifted his dark hands and started fondling his wife's pale breast. Ann continued to kiss him passionately, her face and most of her body blocked from Sai's view, by his dad's body. As they were kissing, Joseph's lungi dropped to the floor, leaving him naked, his cock dangling freely. When they broke the kiss, Ann increased the pace, getting completely into it, bouncing, grunting, and moaning.

As stunned as Sai was at witnessing this he was still hard as a rock. His mother was riding his brother's cock, right in front of him. Standing next to them was his dad, passionately making out with his wife.

*SLAP*

"MMMmmmungh!!", Ann moaned loudly, with waves of excitement going through her body as her son slapped her ass hard. She bit her husband's lip, moaning in ecstasy.

"Damn, Mom. I love your fat ass.." John said as he slapped his mother's ass, grabbing a handful of her thick ass cheeks.

"Hey, don't call your mother fat," Joseph teasingly quipped as he pulled away from his wife's mouth, his hand still fondling her breast.

"I wasn't calling her... uh... fat. It's just... ugh... she has a perfect body," John said in response, with a slightly happy and proud voice.

"Aww... thanks, Moné," Ann replied, using her pet name for John, as she kept riding his hard cock. Her face, pink, flattered by her son's compliment as well as her exertions.

The scene in front of Sai made him weak in the knees, finding himself playing with his cock through his pyjamas. Rather than being angered by what he was seeing, watching his parents and brother have sex together made him horny.

All the sounds and the scene in front of him excited him so much that he couldn't hold himself. Stroking his cock, not caring if he was seen. After all, they were the ones committing incest.

"Moné, let's change positions," mom said. "I want to give your dad a blowjob." She stopped, falling backwards on her son's body, giving him a kiss.

"Okay, Mom," John replied and transitioned towards her breasts to kiss them when she got off him.

As she turned, one thing stood out to Sai. His mother had a wonderful figure. Being a Christian she was very conservative with her fashion, usually sarees, churidar or loose clothing that would hide her hourglass frame. Only now was Sai able to appreciate her breasts, wide hips and amazing ass.

Sai always knew that his mother had small breasts, but seeing them naked for the first time, as she turned around, he realized that he had underestimated their size. Her breasts, although small, weren't tiny by any means. Rather, they looked like the perfect size to fit into your hands. Perky, with near-perfect caramel areola, about the size of quarter, contrasting with her pale skin, were perfect to Sai, who was seeing them completely naked for the first time.

Joseph took his son's place on the bed, reclining back against the headboard where his son had been. Ann, with a seductive, wicked look on her face, bending down in between Joseph's legs, a few inches away from his cock. Her ass up in the air, into doggy style position, she shook her ass slightly, teasing both her son and her husband.

John, took hold of her wide hips stopping her.

*SLAP*

"Ahhh..oww." Ann groaned, faking pain.

John, following the slap to his mothers luscious ass, kissed it.

"Happy now?" John asked, teasing his mother.

"No, but I think you know what'll make me happy." Ann said, with her head turned and a wicked look on her face, looking down to her son's hard cock.

"Hmm...." John faked thinking to himself, with his voice trailing off.

"What do you think, dad?" John asked, with a grin on his face, with his hands holding a handful of his mother's ass cheeks. "Should I give IT to her?"

"Hmm.." Like his son, Joseph's voice trailed off, his hand reaching down to his wife's breast. "I mean, should you?"

"If she asks nicely, you should." Joseph added, returning a grin on his face, as well. Both of them, without saying it openly, agreed to tease Ann.

Ann, confused, looked back and forth, growing impatient.

"Hmmm...only if she asks nicely, dad?" Both John and Joseph continued to tease Ann. John moving his fingers towards her wet pussy, and Joseph squeezing Ann's dangling tits.

"Maybe, if she asks the correct way." Joseph said, with a growing grin on his face.

"You heard him, Mom." John said, with his fingers inside her pussy.

"Fine! John, put that hard cock inside your mother and fuck me senseless while I deep throat this hard, throbbing cock of your father, you motherfuckers!" Ann yelled, giving a hungry slut look at her husband, grabbing his hard cock in her hands.

*SLAP*

"Now, that's how you ask!" John said, laughing, slapping his mother's ass in the process. Getting it into place, to insert his cock inside her wet pussy.

Ann buried her husband's cock back in her mouth, groaning hard as her son launched his hips forward impaling his cock into her pussy. Letting the momentum from John's motion, fucking her doggy style, push her plump lips down onto Joseph's cock. When John pulled back, Ann's lips pulled back onto Joseph's knob, with motions going in the opposite direction.

Sai looked on as Ann swallowed Joseph's cock, her juicy lips engulfing it.

Though from the dark hallway, Sai couldn't see John's cock push into his mother's wet pussy, but he could hear her groans and see her reaction. Every so often, John would stop for a second as his mom wiggled her hips on his cock, to tease him.

Joseph watched on, as his wife sucked on his throbbing cock, her hair a mess struggling to keep it in place, as she teased their son. Joseph moved his hands to Ann's head, grabbing her hair moving it out of her face. But rather than holding it himself, he motioned his son to grab her hair.

Taking her hair from his dad, John pulled it back hard, causing Ann to almost release her husband's cock from her mouth. As John pounded her, much harder. With her mouth barely on her husband's cock.

Just as her mouth was about to leave Joseph's hard cock, Joseph took back hold of her hair from his son. Pushing her head deep down on his cock, choking her, causing her face to turn red, and eyes roll back.

*GAASSP*

Ann came off Joseph's cock, gasping for air.

"You alright, Mom?" John asked, slightly worried.

"I'm...fine.." Ann replied, panting hard.

"Ha ha ha!" Joseph laughed, looking at his wife, as she panted. "Too much?" He asked, with his hands on her head, patting her.

"No way!" Ann replied, her eyes wide open, happy. "You know, I love that!" She added, grabbing her husband's cock, smilingly kissing it.

"Oh, I know but I don't think John knows," Joseph said, looking at his son, he stopped his thrusting.

"Uh huh, sure," Ann answered, as she turned back, looking at her son with an unimpressed stare.

"He of all people knows that I love that, he's just jealous seeing you doing it," She added, childishly sticking out her tongue at her son.

"Oh, I'm jealous, huh?!" John said, with a mock offended voice.

*SLAP*

"I'll show you, who's jealous," John added, slapping his mother's ass hard yet again.

"Ahnngh.." Ann moaned, as her son resumed the pounding on her pussy.

Joseph watched on, as he moved his cock toward her mouth.

Ann spit on his cock as she started stroking it. Licking the head with her tongue, caressing his balls with her other hand. Licking it for some time then sensually dragging his cock across her face, kissing it before she continued sucking again, she worshipped his cock.

With her son behind her, his hands on her meaty ass, squeezing her fat ass cheeks together he picked up the pace fucking her faster, her tits flailing around every time her son pounded his cock into her.

Sai looked on from the hallway as he watched his mother get spit roasted. He watched on, his eyes widened, hand on his rock hard cock, stroking faster, engrossed in what was happening.

The very Christian, church-going mother that Sai had known growing up was in front of his eyes getting fucked like a horny, insatiable slut.

His brother fucking his mother wildly, the sounds of his thighs slapping her ass getting louder. The only sounds coming from her were of her moaning on her husband's cock.

"Oh, I am loving it ...oh ...oh," she said, momentarily pausing on Joseph's cock and enjoying her son's fucking.

"That's it ... that's it ... that's it...," she said, her eyes rolling up and her body shaking...

"I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm cumming!! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" With her hand still firmly grasped on Joseph's cock.

Her body twitched, relaxing, as John pulled his cock from her pussy.

"... moné... do you want to get a blowjob together with your dad, too?" Ann asked her horny son.

"Oh definitely," John replied, "I didn't cum yet."

"Come on then, lay down beside your Father," she said, patting the spot.

"You can choke me with your cock, too," she added, with a lusty smile.

John climbed down to the bed, pinching Ann's nipples as he went to lay down. Joseph moved making room for him.

"Ouch!" Ann squealed, grabbing her right breast, her hand leaving Joseph's cock.

"Oh, sorry, Mom," John apologized, with a silly smile on his face.

"It's fine, just don't pinch too hard... they're still sore from you two constantly teasing them yesterday," Ann said as she rubbed her breasts lightly.

"Sorry, but —-" Joseph started.

"—We were horny." John and Joseph both said in unison, causing the three of them to laugh.

"I know. Mmph!" Ann replied, with a mock serious face. "You two are lucky that Sai didn't come upstairs... otherwise, we would have been in trouble," she said, as she took Joseph's cock in one hand and John's in her mouth, with the other.

Hearing this shocked Sai.

'They've been doing this at home whenever I'm here? How? When?' Sai thought to himself, shocked.

Feeling betrayed by what he had just heard. 'Why hadn't they ever told me? When did it start? How did it start?'

Sai felt anger and jealousy. Part of him wanted to join them and find out everything that was going on, but the other part of him wanted to barge in and raise a storm, demanding to know why they had kept this from him.

But he did neither, he was confused and didn't know how to feel.

He continued to watch, still stroking his cock as he watched his mother stroke and suck them both, as John held up her hair. After a couple of minutes, she switched, taking Joseph's cock in her mouth, John still holding her hair, as Joseph continued playing with her breasts.

John let his mother have control, but from time to time he would surprise her by shoving her head down all the way onto his dad's cock.

*SLAP*

*SLAP*

"Agnhgh," Ann groaned, her mouth filled with Joseph's cock, her son forcefully holding her head down as he slapped her ass.

John loosened his hold.

*GAASSP*

"Ahhhh!!" Ann gasped for air, as she came off her husband's cock.

"You like that?" John asked, with a sly smile.

Ann returned the smile. "I love it."

"Come on, my turn," John said, as he pulled his mother's mouth onto his cock.

Ann engulfed her son's cock, letting him control her movements.

"Oh yeah," John said, enjoying his mother's warm mouth on his cock.

"Come on, spit on it, Annie," Joseph said, watching his wife blow his son.

"And loosen your hold and give her control, John," Joseph added.

"Do you want control, Ammie? John asked his mom, using his pet name for her.

Ann looked up to her son, her big eyes communicating her answer.

"Ammie, is that a yes or a no?" John asked, teasing her.

"Angh-Yes-angh" Ann said, struggling to say yes with her son's cock in her mouth.

"There we go," John said, with a wide grin loosening his grip on his mother's head.

*GAASSP*

"AHHhh!!" Ann gasped, her mouth coming off her son's cock.

"Mmmhh," Ann looked towards her son, with a wicked smile on her face, her hand letting go of her husband's cock. Taking her son's hard cock in her hand instead, squeezing it.

Ann took her son's cock in mouth, going to work. Spitting on her son's cock, as her husband had told her, stroking his cock, slapping her son's cock against her face.

"Mmmm, Ohh yeaah, just like that, Ammie," John moaned, as he enjoyed his mother's blowjob.

"Hey, you're not forgetting me, are you?" Joseph asked, as he looked on.

Ann looked over to Joseph, smiling with her eyes at his question. She moved her free hand over to Joseph's cock, stroking it. Ann pulled her mouth off John's cock and replaced it with her husband's hard cock instead.

As she sucked her husband's cock John's hand left her hair to play with her nipples, as Joseph took her curly hair in his hand as she bobbed her head. Working with her blowjob lips. Her perfect lips, made for pleasuring cocks, she worked her husband's cock.

Ann released Joseph's cock from her mouth with a loud pop, spitting on it and then stroking it before she switched to her son's cock.

Looking like an expert cocksucker.

Someone who Sai, would have never would have guessed was sexual, was sucking both his dad's and his brother's cock, using her hands to care for one, as she moved her head up and down the other, dripping saliva down both their shafts, switching as she went.

With pop Ann stopped, taking both cocks in hand.

"Are you both close?" Ann asked, looking at both.

"—Yeah," Both John and Joseph said, together, groaning.

"Come on, I don't want the bed to get messy." Ann said, with an excited smile, she stopped as she motioned to both her son and husband to get off the bed.

John got off the bed first, followed by Ann.

*SLAP*

But as she got off the bed, Joseph gave a hard slap to her ass, with a wicked smile.

Ann looked back, with a coy smile, dropped down to her knees on the floor on the opposite side of the bed, cutting off Sai's view of her full body and leaving only a view from her shoulders up.

Looking up towards both John and Joseph, looking like a sorority slut, ready to get a cock in her mouth. As she was about to grab both John's and Joseph's cock, John stopped her.

"Wait, Mom, hold on, put on your glasses." John said, interrupting Ann as she was about to start sucking them again, handing her the glasses.